ITT: albums that put you to sleep due to boredom

ITT: albums that put you to sleep due to boredom

Her whole discography pretty much

Ah, the meme where we pretend to hate Coloring Book.

Coloring Book was ok. I just think it's way too overrated. I enjoyed Acid Rap and Surf tho

I remember when there where constant threads about this during the summer
Probably the shortest living Cred Forumscore album ever

anything from this pile of shit.
also coloring book was good you lump

My immediate and lasting impression of this is stock photo art.

Fucking pleb get out

>Likes Coloring Book
>Doesn't like MPP

They both sound very busy, directionless and fake to me.

IT STILL MOVES

bump

Most disappointing album of the year and we had tlop and the color in everything come out this year senpai

it's pretty trash musically, but it's one of very few albums that actually made me feel good inside. that made it all worth it.

This album annoyes me too much to put me to sleep

J.Cole: Born Sinner

Nah its at least tries to be intresting and it's not a long album, it's over in about half an hour. This though is Vanilla and dull as fuck.

TLOP

Holy fuck thank you

I feel retarded for thinking The Suburbs is 100x better than this but it's true

I personally like it, but I could definitely see why

Holy shit the same second? 1 post number apart? Did I just witness a parallel universe overlap?

"Untitled (How Does It Feel?)" aside, i can't remember a single thing about the album

A.F. here, I literally slept while listening to this

this is now the truth, no matter your opinion

I like some of this band's stuff but this album does absolutely nothing for me

its a message from the gods telling us that post-rock is a meme

FUCK you

Thank god, Spiderland is legitimately one of the worst albums I've ever heard. It's hilarious how it tries to illicit some kind of emotion by going really quiet to really loud really fast like this is impressive somehow.

And when I say hilarious, I mean I legitimately laughed my fucking ass off multiple times

Confirmed never had sex to this album
its pretty gud bruh

That would be the most slow sex what the hell I'm tryna nut bro and I know for a fact she's not gonna cum off of 60 bpm

Objectively true

Bud I'm tell you this, the slower the better. Yea D'Angelo ain't a fuck record, its a sensual record you gotta use on a special girl.

I feel like I'm speaking to a wise hairdresser or bartender, just got some chills

anything by Animal Collective

I prefer neon bible and reflector over both. Suburbs might be my least favorite actually.

¿QUE?

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????????????????????????????????????????????????