omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/18892861.html#ixzz4M5D0d1LE
youtube.com/watch?v=_ChHGX2_fw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk52ypnGs68
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8QGv2VqJA
youtube.com/watch?v=uLjUBC4HpVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LwcsF7zEek0
vlive.tv/video/14751/Before-School-ClubGOT7술래잡기
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i reverse image searched this to make sure this was hyojung and google guessed that this was jiho

omo

heart b b b beat

Post funky songs

Not Korean, but still

youtube.com/watch?v=ds131CjWQew

i'd put it in

post more kpop soles

please off yourself

thank you

Am I really gonna be the one who has to say it? Fine.

Choa looks AWFUL lately.

i still don't understand this meme but i appreciate your dedication sir

please stop

>chanyeol more useful than kai
pcyshitter detected
they're coming back on my birthday
fuckin based

Article: [Exclusive] Nine Muses Hyuna officially leaves the group "6 unforgettable years... thank you for the memories"

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+347, -7] Honestly, it's upsetting that the other members aren't known aside from Kyungri... what a shame

2. [+234, -6] Everyone's leaving ㅠㅠ I wish her luck on her promos outside of the group

3. [+207, -7] Wow... so sad that she's leaving after all this time and the group still not being popular... she was one of the more popular members too... what a shame

4. [+135, -9] You've worked hard Hyuna-ya, you're going to be fine because you're pretty so fighting

5. [+102, -7] Such a shame that the group isn't more popular, they have good songs..

6. [+20, -0] Just one of those groups that never get anywhere no matter how much time and support they get... Nine Muses, Dal Shabet, Hello Venus, SPICA, Fiestar... they all are good singers too but now the members are older ㅠㅠ

7. [+18, -0] Listen up Star Empire CEO, you ruined the group the minute Sera left, got it?

8. [+10, -0] If Sera, Minha, and now Hyuna leave... the only member worth anything that's still left is Kyungri... ㅠ

unless you actually paid for a group's album you don't get to be mad at other people for not supporting them enough

you need to get your eyes checked

Solanin is a timeless work of art.

where is she?

>8. [+10, -0] If Sera, Minha, and now Hyuna leave... the only member worth anything that's still left is Kyungri... ㅠ
Fucking asshole forgot about keumjo

nice

is seo cute?

He's perf tho

Freak the funk, that shit is funky.

>4. [+135, -9] You've worked hard Hyuna-ya, you're going to be fine because you're pretty so fighting

your lot in life is determined by your attractiveness.

what's she going to do now? spend all day playing video games and petting her cats?

bacon

I am feeling things

boom, roasted.

include this

Hello this is Hyuna here, I have sad news news, I am here to inform you that after being apart of the family since 2010, I am announcing my departure after 6 years with being in 9muses. My contract has come to an end, and I hope you can understand how I feel. I feel bad for saying that I am leaving. Star Empire has always been a family to me, the environment was always like a family even though we had fights. I really bad for saying/ giving this news and have thought a lot about it, it doesn't feel real. I want to just let you all know that I will always be with the fans and members (t/n: past and present). This is my final farewell as a member of 9muses. Once again, I will always be with the member's and fan's sides. Thank you for always loving me.
-- Hyuna

I mean...

i hope she'll be happy in whatever she does next ;_;

youtu.be/5eRM_HNe2bU
word

no wonder they never made it

cute, pretty, beautiful
she's the total package

WHAT??

YOU shut your dirty whore mouth, don't you ever talk about my beautiful observation like that. i'll have you know i graduated top of my class at kick ass university and i have no problems coming through this computer screen and putting a beating on you, you hear me motherfucker? this is not a game, this is not a joke. if i ever catch you talking about my observation like this i'll wring your fucking neck you hear me?

sup

the only relevant members of exo are the vocal line tobehonest, also kai

how fertile is she?

omg its your birthday tomorrow?! buy a cake for you and shinee

hes maybe an inch or two taller than jonghyun, hes the second shortest in the group

hes literally the devil

And Lay.

the most

its a self fulfilling prophecy. people believe it, aspire to it, buy it if they have to, sell it, and the cycle continues.

hwaiting!!!!!

True.

how is Kai relevant? he was gone for the last comeback and it didn't make a single fuck of a difference

you know why i'm here bro. Keep em' comin

>1. [+3145, -0] Listen up Star Empire CEO, you ruined the group the minute Sera left, got it?
wording this so fucking hard right now

A specific gfriend stan trying to convince everyone that woollim are pathetic/desperate and using the scandal as mediaplay for Lovelyz, when just a second ago they were crying about how "horrible" people are for thinking yuju's falls were planned and source set it all up as mediaplay. I don't personally think that is the case at all with yuju, but DO NOT show your hypocritical ass like that so damn easily. Its embarrassing to say the least.

I'm also sickened, to the point of literally vomiting, at all the fandoms going crazy with joy with Lovelyz scandal. Basically hoping this destroys them forever, and not even one bit worried about the person who went to The Fact or about Lovelyz. Don't make your bandwagon hating ass so obvious. At least make your concern, for whoever's side you are supporting, believable. Instead of typing gleefully that this scandal has a 2nd chapter to it. Something to "entertain" you. Disgusting.

notice how shitty lotto was? it was because kai wasnt there

underneath the streetlight, now, waiting for the shit to go down

he made the group though, they're practically his property

tldr pls

frog i love you

shit.. tell us how you really feel...

thanks now i'll never sleep

the song that comes after that is better

word

>moon leaving

My groups dying one by one...

I would post a sad jooyeon but I cant bring myself to do it anymore

kek

This is what men want.

they're literally his property.

lol tomorrow? i thought it was thursday?? oops my bday is on that day though lmao
and im good
their lotto performances were shit without him stop lying to yourself

>4. [+121, -28] I'm an EXO fan and fine I'll admit that it was a couple ring so can Kai please leave the group already instead of throwing sh*t all over the group like this. Go leave the group, go get married, go have kids, go live your life. You're already so untalented, never being able to even sing one line to yourself without needing to lip sync it. If not for EXO, how do you think you can make the money you are now with those skills? You think you can do whatever you want? Stay in the group and date too? So shameless

What a nice letter. I hope she can do well wherever she goes. I really hope Kyungri isn't forced to go solo.

It was saved by Lay.

but the way they were mistreated hurt the group from his perspective too, and fans are angry for the members

perfect

misogynist leave

this is what bros are for

welp, back to doing chinese chip commercials.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDM2iX-axVQ

that's a handsome devil. Just admit it, you love pcy :p he's like a literal angel

I really thought they'd suffer without Kai but I thought the lotto performances were quite nice, especially given how shitty the song is.

word. they don't wanna hear it tho

im probably not cut out for the real world as an adult

kai is perfect

not the manface

im 27 and i feel the same way

mfw people actually get this invested in kpop. calm. the fuck. down.

>property
word

ㅠ_ㅠ

>updated:

pastebin.com/zku5JQjQ

same except im 24

real cheese chip

it's a literal teenager cut her some slack

what is this even for

neet4lyfe

well its the 5th 12am kst so its tomorrow at least here in the usa
>their lotto performances were shit without him stop lying to yourself
i know i can always count on you

i wrote this

hes a LITERAL devil
pcy does have a very cute face though, no denial there

based

2dark

isn't the concept or property a spook too

I can see why Korean fans do but they go overboard with the demanding them to leave and calling them talentless. Same person probably called him one of the best dancers in kpop a week before the scandal.

real brownie

very nice very nice

not everyone can appreciate the way choa holds a sandwich

d.o pls

i made a doodoomchit more like doodooshit joke the other week and i just want to take it back because im sad for soyul

i was a "literal teenager" also not too long ago and didnt behave like this and dont think people really should lol. so no, no slack. but thanks felicia

dude choa lmao

yeah and so is spook itself, but as long as it serves you it doesn't matter

>This is what white men want.

Fixed.

you can consider yourself super invested and still act like you got some sense.

Why is Choa so ugly these days. She used to be good looking.

spook is such a complicated concept for me to get because you realize that everything is a spook and that spook itself is a spook and that spooks dont matter as long as you arent a slave to them but still its so complicated

spookception

pray for this beautiful human

its the hair

sepia tones in pictures?

bet she still sounds good

well i'm white and i really want a yurigf so yeah i guess

too much botox. and that tired ass haircut has got to go.

fuck off
actually nvm lay did save it but it still sucked without kai
it's okay we still poppin bottles when they drop it

chiki cha

word those new tight leader cams are to die for

post mentally ill idols that need to be institutionalized

hey luda

After confirming they would be joining the October comeback rush, Ladies’ Code has shared some details about their upcoming song.

Ladies’ Code’s new album will be titled “STRANG3R,” a follow-up to “MYST3RY” earlier this year. The album will have six songs, three of which are brand-new.

The title track, “The Rain,” was written by GDLO, Hyun Hwang, and Agnes Shin of producing team MonoTree and produced by Hyun Hwang and Oreo. “The Rain” is said to be an emotional dance song with a melody that fits Ladies’ Code’s individuality.

The track will be released on October 13 at midnight KST.

Read more at Omona They Didnt: omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/18892861.html#ixzz4M5D0d1LE

They were probably too invested and turned to obsession. Obsession is where all sense is lost. Kpop invites people like this in. It's sad.
Most EXO L wished them the best though.

Kai fan here. Lay saved it. It was Lay time to shine.

hi

I feel like having a cute face is enough to not be the devil. I'm just saying. Look at those curls!! Adorable.

Lay killed it tbqh. I feel bad because I think they tried to replace Kai with Sehun but he was just okay.

>More of this sympathy shit
No one would give the slightest shit about Ladies Code if they just all survived the crash

I can't stand them continuing this shit trying to cash in on their tragedy, it's fucking sickening and pisses me off

i wonder if i control the kpop spook or if it controls me
some days i couldn't give a shit, other days i waste away in it

manface

zn is too thin

kpop companies sell idols to middle schoolers based on the idea that they don't date and are only there for the fans. just by the very nature of it, they mainly attract lonely kids who probably have low self-esteem and get really invested into their idols. its a shitty system but i can't really get mad at kids for throwing a fit when their world is shattered, they didn't make the game.

adults i have zero sympathy for though

kys senpai

>GDLO
>MonoTree
I recogonize these names, I expect good things

>No one would give the slightest shit about Ladies Code if they just all survived the crash
they were as successful or more successful before the crash so shut the fuck up

nothing in there sounds like they are trying to cash in on the tragedy

>an emotional dance song
how does that work

"No one would give the slightest shit about Ladies Code if they just all survived the crash"

I agree with this.

"I can't stand them continuing this shit trying to cash in on their tragedy, it's fucking sickening and pisses me off"

But not this. I really don't think it's like that. I think they're just doing what EunB and RiSe would've wanted them to do. Carry on.

it's a dance song, but performed emotionally

spoiler that shit, my man

good if you're not here tomorrow ill cry

at least i can agree hes cute nothing triggered me more than when everyone said xiumin was sexy

>No mention of the crash at all

Damn you salty

>falling for that new shit's bait

anyone who posted in kpg back in 2013 would never say that

yall hater ass niggas keep talking smach about my girl choa ima have hurt a nigga nah mean

youtube.com/watch?v=_ChHGX2_fw4
anyone here listen to cpop?

Notice how you posted an old pic of her because she's too ugly to post now

you're dumb

where Kang Mina

i was here and i would say it

i think lots of dance songs are like that in kpop, it's my favourite
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk52ypnGs68
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8QGv2VqJA

Cred Forums here, just came to say 'omomomomomo'

ok seeya around guys

이사진좋다

When you flip waifus? I thought u liked that fatshit Minaioi

all the stress from carrying aoa for so long caught up to her.

as soon as she could relax a bit the other two who were picking
up the slack had scandals.

people posted them as much and their sales were higher before the crash

my loves...

lay is my twin gotta let him shine :(
hopefully lmao
i'll be on the lookout for you

i hear what you're sayin. If this poster is infact like 15 or something raging with hormones and just wildin' out on youthful ODness its a acceptable excuse. not my most favorite excuse, but an excuse. There were like 125 other people that felt that same sentiment enough to +1 that just boggles my mind... maybe it shouldnt.

hey, don't use the n word, you're not allowed to say that.

Cool. Thanks for introducing me to Grimes and Death Grips

i liked the gfriend rip off

They turned tragedy into artistry. I just hope they keep working with
>monotree
There it is. A part two to Myst3ry is a good idea.

Xiumin is cute.

i noticed this as well.

do you think another country will be able to build a huge idol group industry the way korea and japan have?

people used to post them a lot more because of this iconic fancam

nana look like a man

xiumin is fine as hell what are you on?

ill be the one posting SHINEES BACK

yea exactly hes CUTE not sexy

niggas confusin me for my kang brotha n shit lmaoooo

herb

America did it first, years ago

If an American military occupation is the common denominator then prob Iraq and Afghanistan

aww who disrespected your waifu and hurt your feelings?

can i get some proof that you're black?

There are lots of young teenage EXO fans. I'm pretty sure Enter talk on Pann was made because there were so many of them.

you don't have that problem

are you gonna be posting that thing too? (taemin)
((((kidding))))

Article: [Exclusive] Crayon Pop's Soyul to pause promos due to panic disorder

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+341, -13] It's their first comeback in a while too... I wish her a speedy recovery

2. [+207, -18] I remember when I suffered a panic disorder, my vision turned white despite it being night time and my heart was beating as fast as death. I went to the ER and wasted a ton of money...

3. [+153, -9] I remember there was a classmate who had a panic disorder in class and she had to leave because she felt like she couldn't breathe...

4. [+20, -4] It's all because you guys bullied her in the comments...

5. [+16, -2] Seems nothing's going right for Crayon Pop since 'Bar Bar Bar'... I had hoped they would turn out like EXID with the right support. I wish her a speedy recovery.

6. [+16, -4] I guess that's why we didn't see her in the morning broadcast. I hope she gets treatment.

7. [+15, -3] I wish her a speedy recovery

8. [+14, -1] I guess you can never judge a person by what they look like... she always looked so bright and happy

niggabro likes choa?
lmao

>download Mnet Japan release
>notice how busted Irene's skin is
damn........

she's one beautiful man

i second this.

taemin is so disgustingly plastic

no, it probably should. that's what keeps you sane. also you have to factor in fans of rival groups, krystal fans, and just general assholes into that 125. whenever something like this happens everyone pounces

Is this really surprising?

whats it like being into men that are barely 5foot

yea of course who else would i be posting

panic for flopping so hard

Xiumin is cute and sexy that's why we love him

feels good to be the big spoon desu

nah I know that, there are plenty of young fans period. I guess I was just taken aback by how disrespectful the comment was. I mean, im sure you'd agree with that.

Who else gettin comfy for our guys asc appearance.

hope they get to do a pre-show vlive.

we all knew this

i started watching girl's day one fine day. one minute into the first episode and you hear yura's(?) laugh

the songs too, i remember hate you was on lots of end-year lists and i-fans loved it

they didn't feel like a rookie group at all
youtube.com/watch?v=uLjUBC4HpVQ

조이의 웃는 게 예뻐~

Just take benzos until the SSRI kicks in. Unless it makes her too doped up to perform. Must be pretty bad.

yeah but it's the first time I've seen it so blatantly

joey...

[+20, -4] It's all because you guys bullied her in the comments...

I know, but I'm talking about now. Do you think it will ever happen again?

wouldn't mind joy sitting on my face desu

>2016
>Girl's Day's Hyeri looks faboulous
>Yeri has become a goddess
>people pretend that Seolhyun doesn't exist
>Lizzy has starved herself into oblivion
weird year so far

just his nose dont worry

ew

ew

i thought soyul was the normal one. ellin is a retard and the others are plastic monsters.

Western countries have moved on from idol culture. Maybe some other Asian country. I think it's unlikely

Speedy recovery for a mental illness, ahahahaha

true shit..too true.

i'm glad it's almost over

im jus askin
easier to find you

post joy fat ass

we might get a webm out of it

>thumb ring

ew

baekhyun is really handsome

new bonas

post baeks fat ass

t. taeyeon

laboum are hot sluts

Probably! Yuras laugh is unmistakable

I feel you on how disrespectful it is to him. I read it and could feel their anger. I started laughing at the untalented part. I wasn't really shocked at the number but more that the comments have gotten worse as time went by? When news broke out I wasn't feeling this kind of bitter. Maybe shock wore down into hate.

I hate that people actually think it works like that.

당신은 이곳 사람들은 때로는 이상한 있다

i'll remember every muse as long as i live ;_;

lasluts are boum hot

i feel like out of all the gaypop posters im the easiest the find

please stop bullying him

thats our charm

People said he wasn't cut out for acting roles since he doesn't have the look. I think he's just too cute and baby faced for it.

Shame about the name

*chanting* short boys short boys

oh yeah look at that fat donkey booty

goddess

Hmmm

word

>On October 3, Chrome Entertainment announced, “Soyul has started to suffer from severe anxiety disorder. She will be halting all her promotions and Crayon Pop will continue with 4 members for the time being.”

oh my god no

what is this

eunseoooooo

the memes got to her head and now she's retarded

what is this trying to convey

>xiumin was sexy
bruh I read someone saying xiumin is like second visual in exo the other day and was so confused. I've never ever found him attractive. He's not ugly but uhhh he's prob at the bottom in exo for me. Height doesn't help his case poor guy.

holy shit that's a nice binnie

> rv flop
> apink flop
> gsd probably going to flop
> 4minute dead
good year

i never liked soyul.

don't put momo with your shitty bait

no such thing. Keep postin joy tho I like her face

i would agree but i remember i asked someone if they were you and they said no i felt betrayed
they wanna be you so bad baka

I miss rv

but jungkook is even more handsome really,

my omo senses are tingling

thats the genius of rv

whatever you want.

like this one.

same

he's not a visual because he has kind of unconventional looks but he is sexy. it's not all about looks anyway.

that smile cures everything

>When news broke out I wasn't feeling this kind of bitter. Maybe shock wore down into hate

tell me about it...

I like aoa better ya feel?
and impossible I know your boy is thicc around there

that was me and i felt offended. i told you to get your shit together and never confuse us again.

it's mostly the hair. his face is nice but the hair and make up just make him look amazing for some reason. maybe because his features are plain idk.

>tfw omg charts better than wjsn, ioi, gugudan and dia

time to let go m8

so deep

youtube.com/watch?v=LwcsF7zEek0

>nugu 1 charts better than nugu 2 3 4 and 5

and yet none of them are relevant.

thanks

reminder that we'll NEVER get a reality show with early red velvet (as in 2014/2015 red velvet)

are they disbanding?

>Soyul dying
>Moon leaving

On the brightside

>MATILDA announces comeback with '넌 Bad 날 울리지 마' on October 19th, EDM song w/ reggae influences

>ioi
no they don't

yeah I was saying in terms of visuals he's at the bottom for me. I like his personality and he's one of the more talented exo.

that's what she said to those guys in the MV

this one is a little more clear

and damn irene pretty

When you wake up eight years non responsive
It's a lot to process
Gone from a happier jack in a box
To a package of clogged up chakras

>w/ reggae influences

i'll pass thanks

which member do you think he is talking about

Giving me a bona now desu

soyul tho...

its the bigbang anons they love to meme that xiumin is hot and sexy but i think even they know its a lie

>i asked someone if they were you and they said no
thats traumatizing im so sorry if they arent posting kai or taemin they probably arent me

but baek is thiqq

First time i have posted in months... These past 3 years. like really. why?

>vlive.tv/video/14751/Before-School-ClubGOT7술래잡기

pre-show is on

prob gonna be real short tho.

Never meme this about my girl again. Life imitating art once again. Don't know what NY artist was inspired by Joy but they are smart.

Its getting really bad. Its not like they broke up after a couple months and either of their careers are ruined.

all of them obv LMAOOO

>watching got7 promote shit song on worst variety show
i'll pass

post straightpop i can get weeded to

thanks, I forgot about it

>all that JYP
I'm in.

I will be the one to say it, since I am not afraid of being labeled a racist.

He is either talking about Joy or Wendy.
You know how it is with those black rapper types.
They like the bigger girls.

We listen to kpop here.

no, but they will return to the dungeon

nah im gonna do it again to piss you off bro lmao
its fine im over it i know who you are now

That's a cool painting

4. [+20, -4] It's all because you guys bullied her in the comments...

yeah i'm not gay i only like the female vocalists

probably doesn't mean the group at all, it's not a stretch from 'velvet alley' etc to 'red velvet' as a slang term for vagina

They are actually good on every variety show I've seen them on. I watched 2 episodes of them on ASC and don't remember feeling cheated especially not the Markson one.

boi u kno I like me dat jimin a$$ tho
post her face then bruh

Shapes falling out of the fringe
All heart, though we would've made cowardly kings
They will chop you down just to count your rings
Just to count your rings, just to count your rings

our girl is coming back

goddamn it, i wish i was jackson...

Nice to know that you "listen" to music woth your dick.

In most places it more masculine to listen to male singers than female ones

>stupid in love starts playing
I'm in heaven.

dat boy michael jackson bad

it hurts...

Saebyul is pure sex, I love her posts.

yuck what did they do to her...

word i remember growing up it was more straight to listen to nsync over britney spear or christina aguilera

oh wait

me too. go britney~

non early actual

Same.

except for the manlet part.

>jackson
>bad
Like his singing and rapping. If you really even call that rapping and his-

it was straight to listen to britney?
lmao

-more- straight than nsync

nice reading comprehension you dumb gaypopper

Literally pop music user. Not porn, but some people listen to music with their genitals.

i'm not a gaypopper
it doesn't really make a difference, girls and gays listen to pop idols

someone photoshop her neck to be twice as long

is this pasta?

Its literally korean pop music. Its not that deep.

>nsync is the only male band on earth

i wouldn't be surprised if he's done something with CL