You know what, I keep seeing all this Grimes hate on this. Seriously grow up...

You know what, I keep seeing all this Grimes hate on this. Seriously grow up, if you hate Grimes you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP. GRIMES IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED MUSICIANS IN THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW. SHE CAN SING AND PRODUCE AND ENGINEER AND YOU CANT. SHE HAS MORE TALENT THAN PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WILL EVER HAVE SERIOUSLY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GUYS HATE ON HER BECAUSE OF.YOUR REAL LIFE PROBLEM JUST STOP PLEASE YOU GUYS HAVE THE SHITTIEST ARGUMENTS AGAINST HER YOU CALL HER UGLY AND ANNOYING WHICH IS VERY RUDE BY THE WAY BECAUSE SHE'S NOT THEN YOU SAY FUCKING BULL SHIT LIKE HER MUSIC IS UNORIGINAL AND AMETUERE SERIOUSLY JUST SHUT UP SHE MAKES REALLY GOOD PROFESSIONAL SOUNDING MUSIC AND SHE'S MORE TALENTS THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY JUST STOP TRYING TO HATE ON GRIMES IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO HATE ON HER. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.DONT LIKE HER BUT I THINK IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE FAGS AND CANT MAKE MUSIC.LIKE HER SO THEY HATE ON HER ALL DAY AND GIVE STUPID REASONS TO DO SO. IT'S REALLY JUST SO FUCKING PATHETIC AND YALL SHOULD REALLY STOP BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE GOOD REASONS TO DO SO. YOU GUYS WILL WORSHIP DEATH GRIPS AND SWANS BUT HATE ON GRIMES IT MAKES NO SENSE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM REALLY NEED TO GET A GRIP AND YES IM A LITTLE MAD BUT IT'S BECAUSE IM JUST FED UP WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE HATING ON THIS ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD SERIOUSLY JUST STOP YOU HAVE NO GOOD REASONS TO BE HATING ON GRIMES. YOU JUST MAKE SHIT UP THAT ISN'T TRUE AND TRY TO START MEMES ABOUT HER IT'S PATHETIC PLEASE JUST STOP HATING ON HER

Other urls found in this thread:

grimes.sosugary.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fucking shit dude

im glad i wont have to ever type again to defend grimeseypoo, just copypasta :)

Grimes is literally a nigger cumslut

Subhuman cunt

holy fucking shit dude

Ppl always said Letterman was a douche or an asshole or a crank.

His daughter is too. Look beneath the surface.

Letterwoman.

his name mean homme de lettre donc a man of letters, I bet he enjoy fiction in their physical forms, in all due respect.

le omelette au le fromade de le montreal.

le monkey face

You are totally right. David Letterman and Grimes are the only 2 white people i've seen that have a nose like that. KRS-One has the giant version of that.

k now rewrite the love sosa intro with grimes

Just a reminder that a lot of professional critics don't even have the skills to make the stuff they critique.

Well now. Teen Cred Forums has spoken. All dissenting opinions must now be discarded.

nice meme

is it true does mu have the worst waifus?

>get blown the fuck out by a random grimesfag in a thread dedicated to grimes hate
>when you respond with shitposting, that grimesfag annihilates you at that too
>get so butthurt that you try to samefag to do damage control and when that fails you just spam false flags all over Cred Forums
I don't even post in /grimes/ and this is fucking hilarious.

Enjoy your ban. Take some time to cool off and don't forget to be nice to grimes.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop "Grimes ain’t bout this, Grimes ain’t bout that" My girl a BD on fucking Lamron and them she, she they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about "Grimes ain’t no hitta, Grimes ain’t this, Grimes a fake" SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught within a ratchet
Drinkin mayonnaise and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' her like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Grimes I’m fucking beatin they ass (with a hammer)! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Skrillex and them

Happy Christmas user

grimes.sosugary.org/

this is cool and all but I don't collect pictures of people unless its a funny reaction image.

/grimes/ might like this more than I do.

grimes isn't good

holy guacamole dude

holy fucking shit dude

oh my goodness

kek, exactly what i thought about

I prefer 21p

>What is opinions
>What is a emotion that a person can genuinely feel for another person

>casually browse random board i dont browse a lot
>see this autistic thread
>be like "what the fuck is a grimes"
>youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
>ffs, what the fuck is this? lady gaga's daughter?
>is this the equivalent of an offspring not living up to their parents achievements in sports?

It's funny cause Gaga's only like 2 years older than Grimes

congrats on having better taste than the average poster here

if you mean he has better shit taste then yes

The day that grimesfags finally broke

how to BTFO a grimes apologist every time

>Not realizing that Grimes herself is extremely comfortable with her mustache, and has even spoken in the past about wanting to wear one openly as part of her live act.

I didn't realize it was THAT bad. Dropped.

this has to be edited or filtered.. right?

>if you hate Grimes you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

fuckin lel That change in volume made me lose it for some reason.

This nasty ass bitch. It would only take 2 fucking minutes for her to shave that off.