>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Bd1XM24kWR
lexington.craigslist.org/msg/5777221485.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PkA0sMHoiuw
picosong.com/a3fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=jFSiorcO_4w
ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/fender-stratocaster-mit-gigbag/531165601-74-3490
youtube.com/watch?v=g9N2mL2gAaw
clyp.it/zpkweyix
youtube.com/watch?v=bxPBvDYVX2w
clyp.it/bszw05fz
youtube.com/watch?v=mc3c-47m8Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=6xUoOaHzk5s
youtube.com/watch?v=pa325KdRk3c
clyp.it/mt2inx5m
youtube.com/watch?v=UnfbV1kJx18
shop.fender.com/en-US/duo-sonic-mustang
whores.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=sCYZdw2ouOs
youtu.be/XVR3j71LyQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for anime + /gg/

so where do you go to find a musician?

i need a lead guitar player, a few years ago I would post on craigslist but is there a better site for this now? in a major city BTW

bascially I want a lead guitar player who can contribute 100/m toward a band space who can travel for gigs twice a month

any leads /gg/?

Anime /gg/ represent

go to a high end guitar shop and ask if you can put up some flyers

put up flyers at clubs/venues

spread hype/word of mouth

facebook

telephone pole/bus stop signs

can someone start a different /gg/? without degenerates?

just report them as off-topic

What city and genre? I could easily cough up a hundo a month

seattle

noisy dream punk

be honest with me /gg/

am i shit?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Bd1XM24kWR

Shit, I'm totally down but I'm in Chicago. I had all my Reverb, delay, chorus and fuzzes all lined up too

I'm doing that right now.

I've got a really nice luthier made classical guitar that I haven't used in like 5 years.

I've come to the decision that it is better to have someone get some use out of it rather than it sit in a cupboard.

That's honestly not that bad. I don't think those riffs go together though, too much of a tempo change. Gotta work on timing with your leads too.

Sell it, it'll sting for a couple of months but your new minimal setup will erase all the memories of old. I used to have 12 guitars at one point and now I've downgraded to these two, a MiM 50s Strat, and a Gibson V and the Stangs satisfy my offset lust and the V fufills my Humbucker/heavy needs. The Strat is timeless though, it was my first Fender and I'll have it till the end, I'm about to upgrade the pickups to more surf orientated sound.

What guitars do you solid body guitar would you recommend that is cheap, can sound great for a rock-based sound and a jazz-based sound? I was thinking of getting a telecaster or a jazzmaster since I'm not very educated in this area.

Your sound is shit, everything else sounds radio friendly passable.

Uwotm8?

strat

It won't sting - A friend already has it on trial.

Even if he doesn't buy it, he'll play it back in for me.

Definitely an HH Telecaster. Jazzmasters would be good but the P90s are different. Also look into a 12" radius fretboard if you can, the more space there is, the easier it is. Also budget?

Go for it then, I don't see any negatives. I have a cab I sold to my bandmate that I get to still use weekly, and a couple guitars I sold to my friend and Cousin whom I'm able to play with when we jam

yeah i just got the looper pedal recently, 3rd time i've used it. definitely exposed my lack of timing but i'm working on it now.
what do you mean the sound is shit? just the tones?

thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated

It sounds like you've mic'ed up a 4" speaker put in a plastic garbage can. That's what I mean with sounds bad.

Probably around the 400$ range, if I can find used for cheaper on craigslist or something then I'll consider that too.

I also might even consider a mustang as well if the sound is right.

Nah as a mustang owner I wouldn't suggest It. Bad for that heavy rock sound you're after and the 25.5" neck length would be beneficial on the Tele and JM. But I might add those new 2016-17 Fender Mustangs/Duo Sonics with P90s and Humbuckers seen promising for $450 new

MUH FUGGIN DICK
lexington.craigslist.org/msg/5777221485.html

just go to some jam sessions and open mic's, make some friends, talk to people then eventually some one will wanna write with you.

I see myself playing music more along the lines of post punk, shoegaze, jazz fusion, jazz in genereal, and maybe some experimental shit as well. Not sure if that helps narrows down the options.

Tbqhwyrnf the HH Telecaster I owned was the perfect Shoegaze ambient machine. Humbuckers give that nice and flat clean sound that's very present. Since you also want your guitar to pop I'd suggest that Blacktop Jazzmaster or a Squier VM Jazzmaster and upgrade to those Curtis Novak JM pickups.
Still you could also make a statement and assemble your own HH Tele as well. If you wanna get really wild I'd say you should get a Marauder, hell maybe even a Fender Pawn Shop 72' in surf green that Semihollow is a bonus

telecaster is a little too twangy for jazz imo.

i'd probably recommend an hss strat. lots of jazz uses that thick creamy humbucker tone, and you can throw it out of phase with a single coil in there to spice it up a bit.

just find some musicians to jam with and see how your chops stack up.

>telecaster is a little too twangy

youtube.com/watch?v=PkA0sMHoiuw

>telecaster is a little too twangy for jazz im
nigga what

ok so this is all news to me

any time anybody asks "whats the difference between a strat and a tele" the only thing anybody ever says is that the tele is a twangy country sound.

i got my tele just because i already have an lp and didnt like the hum the strat made with my amp, and the tele doesnt seem to make that annoying noise. plus i wanted some crunchy rhythm tones and it does that job ok.

Tele twang comes from the bridge pickup. Jazz (at least "straightahead" jazz) is all neck pickup only.

These options look pretty promising, a little over the price range but I can probably manage a way.

pic related is my amp

old but runs like a dream

how should i set it up to get a raunchy rolling stones sound from my tele?

>Noisey dream punk

These genres with music are what genders are with Tumblr

Right, you might as well call them by the band name if there's going to be so many subgenres. Its gotten out of hand like pokemon or yugioh types...just retarded.

who /riffs/ here

picosong.com/a3fr/

2 questions

1) when i have my hands off my strings i can hear an ever so slight buzzing from my amp, im pretty sure its a grounding issue? what do i need to do to fix this?

2) when my switch that changes the sound slightly is on the lower most setting it buzzes from the amp

strat? 60 cycle hum. you can buy single coil 'noiseless pickups' that fix it.

teles dont seem to have that problem even though they are also single coil i think

>Guitar cable breaks after four years of usage
>Decide to buy a new cable
>Within a week, the fucker doesn't work

yeah its a fender strat, not a shitty one either. So youre saying its to be expected?

Livewire cable have a lifetime warranty.
/shill

yep, unless your strat came with noiseless pickups, in which case they are defective

DiMarzio have lifetime warranty too.

Not that I have ever needed to claim it

Turn everything up to ten.

rly though?

I've always had the repressed need to learn the guitar, but I'm 21 now.
Should I even bother?

have you ever played an insturment before?

Nope

when you all realise that most things you're talking about are UNNECESSARY, as long as there's no love, joy and understanding
it's all just ALIENATION

if youre just starting out with music i'd highly recommend some lessons, but it's never too late to learn.

one advantage of starting when youre older is you have more discipline, so put in the time to learn the right way (ie learn to read music + study music theory rather than learning riffs and 'shapes' like every other pleb)

The only problem is I have no clue what to search for in equipment.
Maybe an electro-acoustic to be able to play a wider variety of stuff?

electric guitars are actually easier to play than acoustics, but a lot of noobs get too focused on 'gear' and 'tone' that they neglect actually learning to play well. thats one of the main reasons people say learn acoustic first, because it's simpler to use and you can just focus on rhythm and chords, etc.

you can get natural tones out of a solid body electric, but you need special effects to replicate the ringing harmony of an acoustic.

hollowbody electrics are pretty niche, and acoustic-electrics are kinda silly imo.

look for guitars made in quebec if you want decent stuff that isnt too expensive. anything under the Godin umbrella is pretty decent.

YOUNG GUITAR 2016 November Special DVD Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=jFSiorcO_4w

I actually really like the acoustic guitar's sound that's why I thought I'd star from something like that.
Does the acoustic sound the same as the electro-acoustic unplugged or something?

what do you mean by electro acoustic? care to post a pic?

Cop or not?
ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/fender-stratocaster-mit-gigbag/531165601-74-3490
Only own a Squier Affinity Strat so far and it's my fav strat to play overall
Usually play rosewood fingerboards - how different does Maple feel?

I started 3 months ago at 23. I'm definitely improving and can read music and sightread pretty well. I'm never going to be Hendrix, but I probably never had the potential anyway.

Does anyone has experience with Kiesel guitars?

This is one. It has the hollow body of the acoustic, but also those weird buttons on the side.

depends on the finish. rosewood boards are usually raw (for the most part) so sometimes they can feel really dry and smooth, whereas maples can be laquered and feel a bit glossier.

my rule with instruments is try before you buy. idk about your prices there but mim strats are fine instruments

Good to know.
I guess that will do to me too.
I mainly want something new to spend time on.
Get my mind off shitty things in life, learn to play the melancholic folkish bits of songs I like when I get the feels.
You know what I'm saying?

o yea

im sure it's fine but it's not somethign i would buy. better to just look for a higher quality acoustic than to spend extra money for something with a silly pickup in it.

A MIM Strat would be a sensible upgrade from your Squier but you can probably find one cheaper. I don't know what guitar prices are like in Germany but here in the US the market is totally flooded with MIM Strats and they usually sell for about $250.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9N2mL2gAaw

I see. Is something up to the 200 price range ok for an acoustic then?

It's a bit late, but here's my own interpretation of the tab I wrote from a few days ago:

clyp.it/zpkweyix

I originally envisioned it as a slow acoustic riff almost exactly how that one user played it, so I tried to give it a different twist here. I took out the harmonics in the last bit and changed it to a little scale thing to make it flow better as a repeating riff. Then I separated the chord progression and raised the lead notes an octave, and had a nice wank to finish it off

If I follow through with the beginner and intermediate courses on justinguitar, will that give me a solid foundation to just go off and learn whatever song I like?
I really like fingerstyle more than anything but I feel like I'm not progressing or learning because I don't have structure or something to tell that me that I am learning.

yea, i'd recommend going to the used market.

seagull s6 is a great guitar and is pretty affordable.

Have you looked for why it doesn't work?

jesus, I bet this is a double truss rod setup. The string tension and break angle must be absolute shit because some of the tuners are outta line

I love this

Yea, I did. the cable doesn't seem to be broken or damaged in any way and it sure as hell isn't my guitar's problem. When moved around, the cable crackles and amp picks up the volume briefly before not working again.

>report them as off-topic
let us know how this works out for you

Thanks friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=bxPBvDYVX2w

hmm, frustrating. Sometimes it's only damaged at the plug which is easy enough but when you can't even find out...

Go out and buy yourself a multimeter with a basic continuity tester instead of postulating what may and may not be wrong with your fucking cable.

Then get a soldering iron.

No

Sometimes cables are crap. As much as HDMI cable quality doesn't matter, analog cable quality DOES. Buy another cable, different brand.

I've had good luck with Reverb's cheap braided cables.

>implying it's not a molded jack cable

>molded
You get what you pay for.

>tfw thinking about replacing my whole pedalboard with an iPad.

clyp.it/bszw05fz

Zexcoils seem sexy albeit expensive

>got a job offer at panera bread
>have to cut my hair to get it

can you play metal with a tele?

why would anyone play metal in the first place?

>play metal

lmao

>long greasy haired faggot
I hope a terrorist shoots the place up and puts one right between your butt cheeks after you get your job

>being this conformist
don't

favorite thing ive heard on this general sounds real nice user

what kind of guitar are you playing?

pretty sure trve metal men just don't give a damn and can use a shovel with a string attached

Single coils don't really take well to brootal levels of distortion.

>have to get rid of beard to deliver pizzas
>reluctantly shave
>look way cuter than I have in years

>not putting in some wicked sick emgs into your butterscotch tele

Not a fan of actives, telecasters or guitar gore mods in general.

>Single coils don't really take well to brootal levels of distortion.
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=mc3c-47m8Eo

>thinking long hair is automatically greasy
do you hate all girls for this reason?

no, i bet it's more because none of them talk to you

Heavy noise gate will remedy it a bit.

Enjoy your fucking hum unless you intend to chug your bottom strings 100% of the time.

fuck wrong vid
youtube.com/watch?v=6xUoOaHzk5s

only dumb fucks think metal is all about extreme distortion
youtube.com/watch?v=pa325KdRk3c

>implying you're a grill
lol

I'm not you fucking retard

Can I get a Orange-y tube amp for under $1000?
If head what is a good cab? I don't know anything about them

>inb4 tiny terror

tits or gtfo

I'm still not a girl

again, you're a fucking retard

>I'm still not a girl
yeah. that's what I said

No, you said I was implying I had a pussy. I didn't ever do that, you just have poor reading comprehension skills because you're a mongoloid

>claims he doesn't have long greasy hair because he's a grill
>I demand tits or gtfo
>he flies into a rage
lol

Again I never said I was a girl. I just don't have long greasy hair because I use this magical substance called shampoo.

Also you need to read better buddy

>gets triggered by long greasy hair comment
>then claims he doesn't have long nasty ass greasy hair
lmao

>oh shit im getting the old roasty toasty
>better say he's mad to save face

Most of the time when I'm trying to do a pull off with my pinky on a dsus4 my fucking ring finger keeps moving a bit and mutes the high e string. What do? Do more exercises to strengthen the muscles? Do more spiders and finger independence stuff?

You aren't?

Is the Peavey raptor plus any good for a beginner ?

>gets triggered by long greasy hair comment
>gets called out on it
>tries to play it cool and hope no one notices
lmfao

Very nice! I like it a lot

>mfw you're still trying to act like you didn't get assblasted

I fapped to this

It truly amazes me how many poorly soldered cheap cables there are on store shelves. I've found the safest way to shop for cables, rather than committing to one brand name, is to just make sure you unscrew the cable end cover and inspect the soldering joint yourself prior to buying.

>mfw you got triggered by my comment and you're still trying to play like you don't have nasty ass long greasy hair

My dog is better

im gay LOL

i might be gay but i dont like that retard trio

i got you out of your closet though
haha fUCK U u..

>that one user
aww, u talkin bout me
very very nice, user

I'd rather like them than sit on a dick, you fucking faggot

gays are D E G E N E R A T E

Post family photos.

i dont like anal

hjahahaha you're not even good at being a faggot just kill yourself

me too
let's make out

I never understood how fags can stand fucking bears and the like.

At some point, when you're staring down at a greasy, hairy, pimply asshole, you gotta say to yourself "maybe I'll try vagina instead"

Trying to learn how to break out of traditional major scale harmony:

clyp.it/mt2inx5m

Does anyone have advice for this?

With my EVH 5150 50 watts in the brootal channel you definitively can. But probably not optimal. But with a john 5 you can (which has Humbuckers so not a real tele sound, but a tele none the less, also it looks rad.

I don´t get it i guess, yeah the tiny terror is under 1000 and is orange. Or you could try the dark terror. Under 1000 probably the OR15 would be the more Orangey of the orange amps.

There aren't any brands that are particularly similar to Orange?

I dont know... Laney???

>chicago
Make music with me you fucking faggot.

god i wish posting this was an instant perma-ban

Need a good pedal board for 6 'normal' sized pedals and 2 wah/volume sized pedals. Is pedaltrain the best option out there for the money?

I'm also considering building one because the pedaltrain design is so simple.

Since you're talking about Orange I'm gonna ask something. Would the Crush 35RT would be a good starter amp for metal?

you can save a lot of money and just build the same thing out of wood

lol, I'm sure you do

Yes

Especially if you're going for stoner tones like I am

It's /gg/ culture.

Anyone here have a Washburn? What's your opinion on them?

anyone know tabs to this soundtrack? pls i let u suck my tits

youtube.com/watch?v=UnfbV1kJx18

Glad you two have come to terms with your inevitable wizard status

c-can I suck it senpai

>admitting to your jimmies being rustled
lol

how?
actually how?

weeaboo logic just shows why they don't belong in society

Deplorable!

>weeaboo
>clearly japanese person on a japanese room

>clearly japanese person on a japanese room

What did he mean by this?

>guitar cable cuts in and out constantly
>unscrew the cable
>wiggle the cable around
>screw it back in
>never had an issue ever again

I'm a fucking genius.

Nice, but

>that thumb rest set up as a yank bar

you play any reggae/dub stuff?

>anime image gets his jimmies rustled
>he then starts crying about imaginary weeaboo boogeyman after his rustled jimmies are pointed out
top kek

halp

>anime anything

How lazy can you be? You can learn that shit by ear in ten minutes.

Because its not easy when your a beginner

>getting triggered by anime
>on Cred Forums
lol

nobody likes you and you can't accept it

Sad!

>nobody likes you and you can't accept it
I like me. And that's the only thing that matters.

This is beginner tier, user

my acoustic is a Washburn and it's gorgeous. Has binding that looks like that lp.

I'm thinking of getting one to replace my Epiphone LP SPII. I just wanna make sure I'm not gonna have the same issues I had with that. I mean, it's a bit more expensive so I don't really expect it to be on that level, but I wanted to see if anyone has had issues with them. Otherwise it's fucking beautiful, spalted wood is my fetish.

Okay, thanks!

Washburn does really tasteful things with their wood, inlays, and binding.

um

Nah, unless I play a typical Bob Marley cover. The thumb rest is on;y there for looks, plus it covers the holes on the vintage type tort pick guard.

have you not heard of Gojira?

shop.fender.com/en-US/duo-sonic-mustang
Bunch of new Mustang/ Duo Sonics

>memeshit news from months ago
please try and keep up tardy

hmm, figured it was new, because I can't find them for sale on musiciansfriend.

>using MF

What are you even doing?

>NIGGERED EET NUZ NUE

I live in the same metro area they ship from, standard shipping is next-day shipping.

>transcribing

this is taking too long. what is the best program for this?

That partcaster is the most country guitar i've ever seen.

whores.bandcamp.com
You can get pretty fucking heavy with a telecaster.

your dad has an awesome music room

>fanned waifus
noice

>D E G E N E R A T E
I don't have a 10-string to try that tunung

>she sees your dick.jpg

What guitar is this? I haven't seen you guys spamming it.

You will soon enough

I know, right?

Post the whole thing please.

what's with anime and conklins ? This is one, , this guy has one, , and the one you're posting is a conklin too

>P+J

why the fuck would Fender ruin the perfectly good Mustang bass.

fuck

Get a used TH30 for like $650-$800 then spend like $400 on a customized Avatar or Jetcity 2x12 cabinet

conklin builders are huge weebs and they periodically send out a couple of free guitars to big fans

>conklin
>this guy has one

Surf Green Fever

>P+J
>ruin
m8, that's the best pickup arrangement possible on a bass.

Are you crazy or something?

Aight fuccboi, where you at?

>they periodically send out a couple of free guitars to big fans
c-can I count as a fan if I'm just poor and want some weird shit ?

this is the guy, you can see the RG9 right next to him.
youtube.com/watch?v=sCYZdw2ouOs

The colors are garbage and the guitars are all basically Duo Sonics since they removed the phase switches and hard tailed everything
youtu.be/XVR3j71LyQQ
The artists they picked are your usual hipster/indie garbage. I'd rather pay $50 more for a Jap mustang

im not sure. maybe if you showed them picture of your guitars covered in lewd anime stickers they might get in touch with you.

That's no guitar, that's a harp.