I am still not getting this album. Is it just so ahead of its time...

I am still not getting this album. Is it just so ahead of its time? It is incredibly disjointed and whatever songs that are there feel like they were half-assed.

Bon Iver's new album sucks

Danny Brown's new album was p enjoyable but idk why white people are being so extra about it.

It's a good album but very disjointed. It doesn't seem to "click" for a lot of people. For me, it wasn't until my 30th listen or so that I started to treat it as a flowing album, and not just a collection of shit tracks with a few good'uns in between.

I personally I love the album, but found it to be nothing special at first. So either it hasn't clicked for you yet, or it never will.

no you're basically right. i sorta feel like the plan was to just release a shitty half-assed album and then just watch see what people complain about and release an updated version with all of the problems fixed (and songs actually completed) later. but then p4k gave it a 9 and everyone told him it was brilliant, because he's kanye, and he decided to leave it be.

It's just vad

Freestyle 4 is objectively the best track, second is saint pablo

The truth is: this cunt ain't made a good album since his first one.

College Dropout is a good album but its boring compared to MBDTF and Yeezus. That production style sounds dull now, and it has one of the worst Kanye songs on it (Breathe in Breathe Out)

no it sucks
he ruined wolves(best song on the album) with the updated version. Fade is a garbage song also
even with that beautiful kid cudi intro Kanye just makes sure to ruin the song with the worst lyrics in his discog

>Yeezus
>good

I hate this meme

>LR isnt better than CD in every measure

no

Definitely a weaker effort for Ye. I agree it sounds disjointed and annoying in parts but if you can get over his pretension its a fun listen. My favorite is Waves -> FML -> Real Friends
solid 6/10

>get this album
>kanye
please, you're not even trying. what is there to get? you didn't like some of the beats? it is just a slightly edgy pop-rap album.

Freestyle 4 is the only Yeezus worthy track.

Breathe In Breathe Out is a great song you plebeian

>listening 30 times
Do you have any life outside of listening to music?

Loved it when it came out, have listened to it every day since it came out, still love it. My favorite Kanye album personally

lowkey, wolves was 40,000 times better without vic and sia. Still my favorite Kanye song

I hated it at first , but the more I listen to it, the more I like it. 8/10

hm who called the pleb patrol?

Remove Highlights and Lowlights and album is superior.
It's good Kanye, not his greatest, but good.
Saint Pablo best track, its addition made the album go from 7/10 to 8/10.

the most memorable part for me is the part in Father Stretch My Hands that's just the gospel song and nothing else. Real Friends and Ultralight Beam are good singles.

SAY SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT

Whole album is shit.

you must've accidentally greentexted that friend, because that statement is the objective truth

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8 str8 apprec8

WOULD EVERYBODY START FUCKING

This... it's grown on me and is now I think, production wise, one of his best works.

The lyrics are ass until the last tune Saint Pablo.

yeah, same... the first three tunes are great, there's some highlights in there too but some forgettable stuff.

Same opinion here, the production is killer, Ultralight Beam is one of the best songs he's ever made. The album has grown on me too but it's still 6th place in his discog IMO in front of 808s

I personally love all his albums and it's tough to compare... especially since they're all different

808s is in my top 3 honestly

I think Graduation is easily my least favourite but I still enjoy it