I have a question, is this four grams of weed?

I have a question, is this four grams of weed?

I wanna know for future purchase.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.clasohlson.com/se/Köksvåg-/Pr341207003
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe is the bud tight?

Most likely not only about 2.5

Also what type of weed is this, and is it in good shape or w/e?

If u r gunna buy continuously, invest I'm a legit scale fag... Problem solved

yeah it looks like it could be 4 grams, but possibly maybe a bit light.

this

buy a scale faggot

Looks light as hell, your dealer is a thief, and no one knows what weed it is just by looking at it.

Fuck your trips.

No that is not 4 grams. Do as said and buy a scale, they're not really that expensive.

Nah. From just looking at it id say 2 g. Ok lets say its really really tight and when you crush it, it expands but then its max 3 g. If this wheys 4 g you probably got yourself some brix weed

scales are really cheap, you can get a good quality one for about 15 bucks
How to know if weed is good quality:
Stickiness
Smells like hell(the smellier the better)
Not too dry, not too wet

no way its 4
small 1/8 maybeee

This guy is probably accurate.

I suggest you switch dealers.

looks like 3.5-4 grams, buy a scale.

This is all of it, perhaps you can tell better now?

And yes I'll buy a scale eventually. But this guy is a friend of a friend of a friend, you gotta have know, you know.

The real question is how much are you spending per gram ?

most definitely not even close to 4
tell your friends he screwed u over

looks like it could be 3-3.5 but not 4 gram

47 dollars for 4 grams.

dude, how can we tell just by looking at it?
I've seen some dense weed, that would have been more than 5gs in this amount, but I also have seen weed, that was so light, it wouldnt be even 2gs in this amount...so go to a store, and buy a scale faggot

why dont you buy a scale and weigh it like a fucking adult?

For fucks sake man, buy a set of electronic scales. You said it so do it. That looks ballpark estimate good for 4g. You can't judge weights by looking.

The quality looks fine but you can test this pretty easily , can't say shit about the weight - buy a scale
You can get then for under 10 Euros

i've already answered but this is an even better answer.
like he said ballpark estimate 4g, but dont always expect that, sometimes niggas will give you 3.3g sometimes 4g in the end you get what you get find someone else if you need the number exact, most niggas i know sell it right out there car and are too lazy so they estimate...and usually hit within the 3 to 4 mark for an eighth.

this. it's so fucking dumb seeing shit like this online, no one does their own research when it comes to weed and have no idea what they're doing when buying it. it's mean but I'm almost glad when people like this get ripped off, like buying drugs isn't a fucking joke man if you don't even know what a gram looks like you shouldn't be doing it

US dollars? You're not spending a terrible amount, If that's actually what you're getting (4grams). I refuse to pay more than 20 for a gram and would only do so if desperate. Hope your dealers actually as good as I'm thinking he is. How dense are the nugs? Grind it up and look at it all laying out on a gamecase or some other flat surface. While I think what you have may actually be 4grams, I've rolled enough blunts to have a better idea how much weed there is if its already ground up.

The shitty type that someone has you believing that its the fire ripping you off

And the only reason I'm assuming your dealer isn't totally ripping you off is, if he wanted to take advantage of you terribly, he would have charged 20 a gram and gave you even less.

3g

Looks like Blue Dream, download leafy

yeah that's around 4g, it's good man
here where I live we got the same shit, where are you from?

I always buy kush bud and I've noticed there are a few defining features to different strains and you just have to figure out which you prefer

first off, if it's pressed it's likely shit. second, a lot of kush is really light green and sticky and hard to the point of almost seeming starched, these are usually a more heady psychedelic high like the lsd strain, whereas strains like skywalker and good dog are a darker green and have fluffy buds and produce more of a body high that I personally prefer

pic related, some skywalker from a bit back. you'll also notice the reddish fibers, this is definitely a good sign when it comes to quality

A nickle weighs exactly 5 grams. Grab one in one hand and your weed in the other and feel if your bag is close in weight to it

Same here with the whole buying Kush, all the strains you mentioned

>like skywalker and good dog are a darker green

are indica's.

The one Op is posting is a Sativa, no doubt. I purchased cookie wreck two days ago.

weed looks fine, but these are 2-3g max. How much did you pay? Tell your dealer next time it was less than told

Man iv'e seen some dumbass threads in my time and i don't ever open stoner threads because they are filled with trap listening dabbing cap wearing teenage normies like you bunch of faggots but how the FUCK can you tell the weight of weed by looking at it?

Apparently the weed is cheese? is that good?

someone seems dis proportionally angry. what is it user, being a basement dwelling virgin got you down? hard to keep up with all the cool kids and their trendy fads? go smoke a bowl and jerk it to your mom or something asshole

Typical bud size, and with Op's hand, and then how often your smoke. Also being a street pharmacist

yep. for sure

47 dollars for 4 grams

price for me is $10/g
you got shorted at least a g
you got ripped off like $17
and if it's shit, you got ripped off completely

At most that's like 2 grams

Its over two, not at all three

That's 4 or just under. 100%. I sell this everyday bro.

Looks like an eighth ounce or so. At most, you were shorted like, half a gram, MAYBE. It's nearly impossible to tell just by looking at it, since we don't know how dense it is, or how dry it is, etc. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Buy a scale for like 10usd...

Man I miss weed... I'm a train driver so i can't smoke anymore. Regular check ups.

But it looks like at most 3g, if you're a swefag the 47 dollars for 4g is the correct prize. 100 SEK per gram

sure let me weigh that through a picture

you cunt, get a scale and don't come back

Skaffa en detaljerad våg och sen jaga din langare om det är för lite

This is real weed

Yeah 100sek

Och jag ska skaffa en, tänkte ba att jag kunde få lite information snabbt :)

>small 1/8
>big 1/8

Same shit cretin

Wow everyone who says its only 2g is autistic for sure. Its 3g atleast so you good to go for a smoky evening

This user Jews people

stoners deserve to get ripped off. you're a faggot OP. go smoke.a dooby you hipster fuck

Berry nice

"small" described VOLUME, and "8th" describes MASS

Found the bitter fuck that needs a puff

hello blackfriend

i dont need weed to escape my shitty existence

!!!SVEA RIKE!!!

Vart håller du till? I Malmö finns det ofantligt bra ställen om du vill ha korrekt mängd för valutan.

Buy a scale you rube. It's spill out on the clock, come up short. "my bad". He give you the rest.

m.clasohlson.com/se/Köksvåg-/Pr341207003

Buy a fucking scale of youre worried about it. Noboby can really tell by looking a blurry nug. Some are a lot more sense than others anyway, so going by visual size isn't accurate anyway.

Lots of stems

Fuck! "dense" not "sense".

Yeah I'll buy a scale, thanks.

I'm new to smoking, and I suck at rolling.

I just wanted some quick information and thanks for it.
:)

Bitchroll

i'd say 2.5-3g

not a badly rolled zoot my man.

could be. probably not tho. looks like some decent shit tho. if you payed more than $40 keep looking for a new dealer.

Takes practice. I still can't roll a joint to save my life without using a dollar bill or something. Good job on that one though, looks pretty good.

An 8th to 4.2g probably

Squeeze the nugs lightly between your fingers

It looks good

Most likely it is, maybe even a touch heavy. But here's the thing, some weed is WAAAY more dense than others. Though you can roughly eyeball a bag you won't know for sure unless if you weight it.

Postal scales cost like a buck. Digital scales can be had as cheap as 15.

It's a worthwhile investment if you're going to be buying any drugs at all.

I mean, even if it looks off what are you gonna do? Go crying to your dealer that someone's trained eye said it doesn't look right? No, you need to have a scale to prove it.

Also, if they've shorted you once and gotten away with it, they'll keep doing it. Get a fucking scale.

But I'll tell you this much, that shit looks a bit over 4 to me. I have a scale and get 3.5 every time so I know my shit.

You go complaining about a bag that's actually heavy and he's not gonna sell to you anymore.

looks like an 1/8th to me. its what i buy on a consistent basis, and if the weed is still really dank and sticky it will condense to something that looks like that. How dry it is has a lot to do with it.

Looks more like 3 to me...
Just use a digital scale

Did you smoke it yet OP

It seems very thick and a bit moist and sticky, so perhaps it is. Like I said I'll invest in a scale, I appreaciate the info.

why do u people pay so much for this shit

im from mexico and here is like 40dollars for 125 grams

I have the worst coordination and whatever. When ever i tried to roll a joint or a cig, it ends up look like this kid at my school with cerebal palsy had a spasm while rolling.

I'ma head out later with some friends, I wont smoke it now.

Competition breeds progress. In this case your weed is shit

3 at the most
you got fucked

Dumbass, if its 2g, its 2g. It doesn't magically gain weight when you grind it.

Kill yourself.

Well it looks like you should dry it a little before you go.

So far this thread has been worth reading for the idiocy alone.

Buy a fucking scale you retard.

no is not is good quality

all your drugs come from mexico

looks good man. roach/filter maybe a little big. honestly doesn't have to be a mad cone, this is very clean. I honestly suck so much at rolling, the paper always gets too fucking wrinkled

How would I go about doing that?

tear that excess paper off man it's bothering me.

I'm not sure if you realize this, but humans are not equiped to see weight. Luckily we have designed tools to do this, I suggest you acquire one.

It does though. After you grind it you can asses the percent of "weed weight" compared to "shit weight" - stems, beamers, dried fans, nigger powder...big difference.

Nuh uh. They come from my basement, Juan.

Pull it apart a little and leave on wax paper/foil in a sunny window.

Lol 1.5 gr max

if you have money for drugs you can buy one of this. they are cheap as fuck.

it could be four if it's really compressed

Summer is over. Go home.

Kek

just let it go

Da Darkness
> would blaze/10

weigh it you cunt how are we supposed to know

You are a small dicked virgin.

he's saying it could LOOK like less weed cause its denser..

it looks like 3,5 maybe 4 grams,
it could be 4 grams of compact weed
but you should buy a scale

most US bills weigh 1 gram
It looks like 2.25-2.5 to me though

Seems about right. It also depends alot from the strain tbh, and how it has been handled.

looks good but its only like 2.5 gramms

Maybe around 2 or 2.5
It's weed but ditch weed
How much you pay?

No way is that 4 grams. I regularly pick up 3.5 grams (1/8th) and it looks like nearly double that.

Smoke that weed

I was going to say it was more like maybe 2 grams.
You got ripped off user.
It doesn't matter what type of weed it is. Seeds will matter and proper drying will matter. Where it is cut from on the plant will matter (slightly). Otherwise, all marijuana weighs about the same. You have maybe 2 grams there -- unless you have some giant mutant thumb.

>kush bud
I love how you little millenial faggots have your lil toy names for weed. Your "names" are totally made up and a joke. There are only a few strains of marijuana and they should be called by those names. Anything else is just bullshit that some pothead fucked around with, got high off, and decided in a baked state to rename as though his was "special". When you actually smoke the pure strains, you will know how stupid you sound.

There have been a pissload of scientific studies done that support what I am saying 100%. Tbh, there are only 3 analogs that are handled differently by receptors but they need to be nearly pure to make a difference in the high.

buy a scale

/thread

That does look like about 4 grams and it looks fairly decent.
And honestly strain doesn't matter that much especially in Europe, just smoke it and see if it's good or not.

this these kids are so fucking dumb

Had mango kush last week that looked like that and let me just say it was fantastic. It looks like good bud op

Europe doesn't get good weed for the most part. By the time it gets to Europe, it's is shit that's been rejected from the U.S. and is often old and less potent.

The majority of you don't know shit about bud or the variables in weight or potency
>buy a scale op
>don't hassle the dealer
>ex-dealer

ikr
we overpay too
just got back from the states
way better
way cheaper too

exactly which is why all the sillyness about going to leafly to see if you can find the strain is useless. Just good at it and smell it and you can usually tell.

That looks to be about 2.5 mate, you're chatting shit

potency comes with legalization

If it's compact but it could be.

Feel and smell. If it's pretty firm to the touch and has a nice smell then you've got decent but. Strength varies strain to strain but if it's nice and dry then it's fine. Good test is if you can crumble it in your fingers, it has been properly dried and cured, meaning you won't lose any weight as it dries out (big problem with black guy weed over here)

>The majority of you don't know shit about bud or the variables in weight or potency
You sound like a retard.
This fag is spot on.
Go read up, doper.

you clearly don't know weed

>potency comes with legalization
lol
logicmuch?

Get a scale. Kitchen scales even work if you've got more than 4g. They're not as sensitive.

Sounds like he hasn't tried different bud or ever grown or knows the chemical differences in buds and the effect on our receptors

if you can grow locally and start investing in the science like you can in the states, the potency goes up. It's not that hard to understand is it?

Holy fuck!
You're actually retarded!

nah, the oldfag is right
there were only originally 3 strains of marijuana
period
only two were crossed in the past 25 years
the crossing doesn't make anything tbh except phenotypical changes but the high is exactly the same and if you want to see if there is actually a difference, go smoke pure
recent study proved that all marijuana is chemically the same and biochemically acts the same within the body

there only differences shown in the study were between the pure strains
period

do not dry bud in the sun, causes it to lose thc. just put it infront of a soft fan bro

Looks like it is around there. If you get a sandwich bag and then line all the bud on the bottom the bud should be able to reach end to end for an eighth.

lol the fuck you talking about, thats more then 1.5

Very easily could be but no way to tell without knowing the density of the bud

Long story short buy a fucking scale. They're 10 bucks or less on Amazon for a good quality AWS

> Ye weed in europe is from america
> Top lul
>Most weed here is from the netherlands and the Czech Republic
>Most hash is out of arabic countries

Probably 1.5 Grams

Over 1 gram but looks smaller than 2 unless its dense

It's either four grams or it's more than four grams.

the truth is spoken, try snap the stem, if it doesnt snap you got some shit that isnt dried properly

kek

>density
It was either harvested at the right time and dried correctly or it was not. There is not difference in density. It's water weight from drying.

Only a pleb or a yungling would say hurr-durr marijuana so different.

looks like white widow standard shit

cant you get different indicas and sativas with higher cbd which react different for medical patients etc? i need to do more research on this shit

I always hate these threads.
Weed is weed if you are a stoner.
Most people in this thread are vaping neckbeards that only have weed because they happen to have a dispensary next to their slurpy store.
They wouldnt smoke if it wasnt legal for them.

wtf 40 dollars for 125 grams kek
i live in germany and its 8-12 euro /gram

its still illegal in most the world...theres a whole lot more people smoking illegally then from a dispensary

Cool

this cunt must be a wizard

Dutchfag here. My fellow Eurofag, you could not be more wrong. It used to be that we grew decent amounts here, but it is not mass produced anymore at all after they changed the laws and the small amounts you find in coffee shops now are not fit for export. Larger quantities over a kilo tend to be garbage grown in a basement. Most weed in Netherlands comes from outside Netherlands these days (U.S. and S. American markets) and is strictly regulated and taxed. Plus, our growing season is far too short for production scale.

Ye they arent the problem.
The problem are the little americain white boys that think they are the ku$h lords even though they smoke for less than a year and only because its legal

Nigga u got scammed that's like 2.5 g of some nasty ass bud, jfc smh

fucking americans. still lots of seed companies exporting from europe, are they most likely american seeds as well?

I get eighths with more weed than that.

Bet you paid over $40.

You have never seen the ragin market in the czech republik

don't do this, every time you touch the buds you're rubbing off trichomes...

kek

yeah true, fuck american faggots

you clearly need a cone brudda

how is this not logical? stupid fucking americans

Looks like an eighth...could be 4 depending on how it breaks up

lol look at this stupid fucking american. overall potency would obviously be better in a controlled legal environment compared to some cunts basement with poor lighting and nutrients.

buy scales and weight it.

are you completely retarded? How can anyone can determine the weight of thing from a picture? It can be dense, it can be pored, it can weight 2 g and it can weight 6 g.

fuck off, you slant-headed prick. Smoke more, maybe you'll get dumb enough, that you can ask for welfare and buy weed off that.

yes

thats some shitty wet bud if its 4g

Buy a scale you fucking idiot

Yes it looks like 4

Assuming the roach is in your right hand, let go with your left hand before you start sticking the paper together (after licking it). Helped me out loads with those fucking wrinkles.

>What is marketing.

No way that is 4g unless it is really packed, which I couldn't tell without grinding that shit. Show us a bit that you are going to put in the grinder, and then the ground weed.

Skulle säga 3g~ mina fives är fyllda till toppen iaf

thats 4 g

Nice crystals on that shit.

Yes that looks like 4 grams

Har dom smält hasch på det där eller vad är det frågan om?

Inte sett så brunt grönt förut om man säger så. Ser gött ut i vilket fall som helst, var typ ett år sedan jag rökte sist så är lite avis såhär på fredagskvisten.

Harru löst av gröna gubben?

Looks like fossilized turds

That's a nice little j but in future learn to pull bongs it far more cost effective for small amounts like that

no kek

4 grams of shit wet bud

looks like 3, nigger prolly took a g off the top

Var typ ett år sedan jag tog bilden, riktigt bra för att vara i dalarna. Röker även bruning ikväll om det är relevant.

Retard. How do you misspell in and I'm .

Mexico's weed doesnt look like this, ramon

Definitely less than an 8th, which is 3.5g, but it really depends on how dense it is.

This is a really good joint, if you are not used to rolling.

nice

You people are fucked up. Every batch of weed has a different density. It's like you all never smoked/dealt weed before.

/thread

I wouldn't say that, bongs burn through the weed too fast for it to be cost effective. When I'm low I only smoke Js because even a thin joint will get you a nice buzz.

>(U.S. and S. American markets)
Yeah no.
Dutch grow their own weed in attics and every where they can.
If you look in your towns news report police etc you see atlest 3 houses raided that were filled with weed ran by some immigrate colored from arabia or africa.
Now we used to export allot to germany but with the strict police raids the export has dimisished and the rest of europe figuerd out how to produce as well as it is really not hard to grow dope.
I would think it it harder to smuggle shit across a ocean then simply have a shed with a power cord running to it.

The coffeshops are allowed to sell 5 grams of weed to ppl but production of weed is illegal

meckdosa

vart i sverige?

A roach is a almost smoked joint, the think you are tallink about is a tip or a filter.

if you can't afford a scale, you can't afford weed
if you are too stupid to use a scale, you're too stupid to use weed
if you're too much of a pussy to ask the dealer to weigh your shit out in front of you, you're too much of a pussy to smoke weed

This haha

I think so. It looks pretty dense.

A nickle weighs 5 grams. make seesaw shold balance in bag sith the nickel

translate.google.com pleb

Adealer can tare wrong in fron of a noob.

looks like 1,3 grams. bought bout the same quantity today and it said 1,3 grams on the price table.

im assuming you got normal fingers btw.
dutchfag here so you can trust me.

There is still a general rule of thumb. He needs to break down a nug to actually see the density, then gauge it after that. Don't judge until you break it up or weigh it.

Here Is Some Real Weed For You :D This is what i Roll Daily

I'm 46 and have worked a few different grows in CA, growers have been using individual names for the particular strains they breed for as long as I've been involved, thirty years at least. So not a millennial thing.

That's just beautiful

It's 2 maybe 2.5

Thanks Bud :3 Im in love too its A mix of Amnesia Lemon Haze Silver Haze and and some Diesel i would say Mouth wattering :D

Don't know. Does your hand weights 5.2 pounds?

real shit weed full of sprayed chems and will make you have alot of side effects
>would smoke 1 joint if i was a crack head / 10

Anyone know of a really cool bong for me to buy my girlfriend for christmas? She loves smoking.

Tempted to get either a dick bong or a silicon foldable one. Today we went to look at glass ones and she liked a clay one shaped like a bunch of mushrooms.

idk mate. weigh it :)

>fucking americans
I'm Dutch.
I fucking live in Amsterdam, hang and smoke heavy, and know what I am talking about.
Not sure where you are from, but you talk shit.

>You have never seen the ragin market in the czech republik
True. Why would anyone want to. Sorry you are poorfag Dumbczech and oh so butthurt. Also, sorry but I know where shit is sourced as you Czechs buy from us and not the other way around (check your laws Czech), and most of Europe, get the bulk of their weed from. You sound like a user. You are entitled to your opinion, however wrong.

>fuck american faggots
Umm, hello?
Jellymuch
>dat butthurt

>stupid fucking americans
Again, I'm Dutch.

>stupid fucking american
Again, I'm Dutch.
Believe it or not, a fellow European may disagree with you. Also, I know what I am talking about. You clearly don't. Last, I don't know what backward barn you are from but we are not jelly of Americans here in Netherlands and since you are, I can only surmise you are Eurotrash from slavland or some other shitland.

Btw, you do know you are on an American website, right? You do know you are speaking English, right?

Not in England, champ.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You eat and breathe a shit load of these 'chems' every single day you pleb fuck.

Shit, you probably even eat food cooked at such high temperatures that are carcinogenic without even realising that you're doing so.

That is some god-tier bud user, consider me jelly

depending how dense it is cause all weed is different. Doesn't look like you got scammed, first off it's actually weed, most people asking are posting oregano or some shit.

TLDR: YES

Look any good?

Uuuh im talking about weed only you jew
butthurt mother fucker hahaha i think its you who knows nothing gtfoo i cant believe i even replied to your 16 year old faggotry

Nor am i you stupid nigger, roach is in fact a american term and you are using it wrong.
The time that the word roach game in to the urban language ppl did not even use tips.
This is why you need a roach clip.

You dont need a roach clip using a tip , yet we still call a almost smoked joint a roach.

Why is this, what was the origen of this word.

A roach is the last bit of joint that is held by a roach clip.
Meaning a tip or filtertip is not a roach you dumb nigger.

Also was going to say 2.

If you have a ruler and something to balance it on you can make a scale.

$1 weighs 1 gram.

looks like a bit less to me

yeah man keep smoking that junk and convince your self you won't face any long term side effects that are so subtle that you will probably only notice by the time its irreversible. Weed is the governments favourite tool to do you in

You guyssss grow ur own shit christ.

dont be like this ignorant faggot full of denial

What? You think I bought that from the government?

Jesus Christ buy a fucking scale. Weight varies even if the bud looks a certain size. It's like showing a picture of cookies and asking us what it tastes like.

The buds look decently dense, but that isn't 4 grams. That's about 2.5-3 grams. He jewed you out of a weed, my man.

>Weed is the governments favourite tool to do you in

That's why the DEA reaffirmed its schedule I status. Waste of fucking dubs.

The chems are shit, you're right. The best I ever smoked was Moroccan weed I had in Spain, you could tell it was organically grown on the side of a mountain. Beautiful. 11 joints before 6pm.

Here's a pic of the nug I had the other day, got more of it laying around. Also got a couple other strains laying around

This is bud

HAHAHA the CIA helped smuggle cocaine.

>how is this not logical? stupid fucking americans
because "potency" does not correlate to "legalization"
Logic 101
go look up "correlative-based fallacies"
dumbass

hint: potency/color/etc. depends only on the genetics. nothing else.

biological laws of genetics have nothing to do with some arbitrary laws made by mere man

indeed, laws actually cause the opposite of what was intended
example: there is no age for which it is illegal to drink alcohol in my nation, yet we have almost no problem with alcohol-related problems or deaths caused from it
in murrica, they have age limit for drinking alcohol and they have tons of problems with alcohol and deaths from it

example 2: brazil has the strictest gun control laws in the world
brazil also has the highest murder rate and gun-related crime incidence in the world
prior to their gun laws, they had few problems with guns

so making laws often even has the opposite effect intended all the time

but i'm way off point
point: legalization has nothing to do with potency as they aren't even related and from completely different determinants

lrn2logic

are you even old enough to be here?
you sound really fucking dumb

>implying good weed comes from Mexico
>BC Bud

Your weed went full nigger

That's some really nice weed, user. What strain is this?

Not the reply I was expecting

Made me laugh heartily, user

Looks dense ish, could be around 3 grams +- .5 depending on the density (could also be fluffy as shit, hard to tell from pics)

All the good weed is Canadian.

Thanks mate i can clearly say this is The Best weed i have ever smoked and i smoked alloooot :)

Purple Cheese

And?

Amen user. if your dealer isn't getting bc bud, get a new dealer

>posts in weed threads
>is not in possession of a hemp scale

It's in their best interests to keep drugs illegal. Think of the money they are making doing drug busts.

There's even an official leaked document which states that it's in Americas best interests to not keep peace, war makes a ton of profit. War on drugs, war with folk devils, etc.

dhgate. cheap glass. Ive had a rig for 6months

UK

looks like half an ounce... he hooked you up.... good job user!

Sorry to say user,if you think that's half an ounce, you've been ripped off

Looks light, but it could just be dense.

LOL.
Mexico is the producer of weed worldwide, and certainly the best high-end weed, in the world. It used to be Afganistan years ago, but that got wiped out with the war as everyone knows.

itt: eurofags and suburban u.s. fags debate weed they get from us or through us from sudamerica and think they know something

a) I'm white and come from a predominantly white area.
b) It is a fucking roach round here, and I couldn't give a shit about your history lesson. It is a roach, simples.

Easily 4 grams you guys suck at eye ballin sacks fuck no

Yeah that's why Alaska released a report last year showing they made double the millions in weed taxes than they had spent on weed busts before legalization.

Yes the DEA wants to keep it's job, but every state is reporting legalization is at least twice as profitable.

So when you talk about monetary self interest, no.

When you talk about some quasi long term effect you're full of shit. But even if you're right, the profitability is in taxes.

Q.E.D. You're too stoned to think straight.

My nigga, not many people know this. i used 2 throw a bill on my dealers scale to see if it was calibrated right

You're fucking blind if you think that's 4

it looks bunk as

>simples.
Wigger

Wtf are you talking about mexican weed is worse than mexicos economy

Ok stoner.
That's just not true. First, it's not "density" at all. Density has nothing to do with it. It's weight. Density and weight are two different things. Weed is sold by weight. Wtf are you talking about, density? Oh yeah, because you are dense. I got it now. Second, you aren't buying seeds, and stems, and water, and leaf. You are presumably paying for the resin. The resin all weighs the same. Third, how tight a bud is depends on how it was dried and how fast. This is based on dessicants and net humidity changes. Basically, the other anons saying the weight of weed is based on water is exactly true. That's why ash weighs next to nothing btw. It's also why weed is stored in air tight environments. If you take freshly dried weed that is wrapped and stored, then remove it and leave weed out in high humidity, you will see it weighs typically 50% more than it did before. The weight difference is water. Period. It has nothing to do with density moron.

Go smoke some more. You aren't dumb enough yet.

that's about 2 to 2.5 grams. Weed expert from Holland here!

who the fuck buys 4 grams of weed? Who bags up 4 grams of weed? Doesn't everyone do 3.5?

Anyways, looks like an eighth to me OP

I bet you listen to rap and wear baggy clothes with a baseball cap tilted to the side.

>expert on weed
can you be any more degenerate?

You're a tool.

Looks like an eighth. Could be dense mugs though. Also, get a scale, OP!

Shut the fuck up bitch youre obviously blind look at the thumb for reference dont even bother to reply to me you pleb

I wear suits, for work anyway. Rest of the time it would be a nice pair of 501's with a nice top, maybe something from All Saints.

But yeah, I like a bit of rap music, must mean I am black.

What ever you call me im not the idiot calling a tip a roach.
I bet you use uv lights to grow weed to.

Who the fuck pays 47 for 4gs

No it means you are a wigger.

It's hard to know for sure, weed can be very dense or not dense at all. Judging by sight, that's less than 4,maybe 3, but if it's pretty dense it might weigh out. Get a scale to know for sure

Grow weed? As I said, I am white, I don't grow it myself. C'mon now.

I could point out how you americans bastardise our language, but I can't really be arsed with that.

Who uses four whole units to measure instead of a fraction of a larger one hurr durr

Americans are retards. Don't waste valuable finger-banging muscles.

just buy a fucking scale. theyre like 10-20 bucks.

why don't u weight it and find out dumb ass

Denseness affects the visible volume based of weight nigger

Clearly not 'hip' enough to understand that there was a difference.

Kind of disproving it, ya know.

47kr =$5.48

Wigger is a nigger thats still a white person

Never

Yeah, I googled.

Can't take these teenyboppers. Go eat some shrooms and think about life.

About 2 grams of low quality bud, hope you didn't pay too much

First of all im not american , like the other user said, IM DUTCH
2e
Why the fuck would you accuse me of bastardizing language when i replied on someone ending a sentence with "It is a roach, simples."

Google is a web based search engine

On the street in the US it's usually 10 for a gram and 25 to 30 for an eighth. Those are street prices though, not dispensary prices

You listen to rap music =/= You are a nigger
You are a nigger who is white =/= You are a wigger

Never mind. Life is short.

Yeah, my dispensary usually has >20% thc eighths for $20 (16 if you have a medical card).

Wigger is literally a portmanteau of white nigger. Brits call them chavs.

Faggot, it doesn't count as rolling if you use a rolling machine. It's pretty obvious

get a scale u fu cking faggot

Tbh all these numbers confuse me. I often yell at the wrong people.

Also since when is it $10 a gram? I thought it was $10 for 3.5? Is this post-recession prices?

I know this guy is from sweden
>that shit mousepad
>keeping your weed in a göteborgsrape
all my friends do this

just got here
jeezus you are fucking stupid, dimboi
density is mass/volume
everyone itt is talking about weight (mass)
not density dumbass
this is weed, not a comparison of lead to aluminium
fucking moron