What do and why?

What do and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyG7dqpU22Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Redo, invest in stocks, profit

Anyone who says blue is a moron.

I don't want to be 5 again, so the blue. The years I save not working but instead having fun override the lost 5 years

I'd take the 20m and retire tomorrow.

why: because realistically given another 20 years I still wouldn't earn 1m per year - and there's nothing I can't do in the next 20 years that I wouldn't be able to do in the previous 20 years. No regerts.

Ble pill so I can kill Mike Kikerberg and stop this stupid facebook garbage from spawning.

Blue, I'll have enough money to do what I want for the rest of my life.

I wouldn't mind the blue pill, but fuck it I've made a lot of stupid decisions. So many more bitches could've been plowed too.

The dollar is going to collapse over the next year buy Silver and seeds and storable food

So red pill

>be -1 and go through a shitty childhood again
Or
>be 29 and have 20 million dollars.
Yeah I'll take the blue pill.

I'll take the blue by default.
I can't imagine being -3 years old would ever work out.

Blue. I made all the choices I wanted, all my wishes were granted and I desire nothing in particular right now, but it would be nice to be a little more comfortable with my taxes.

you dont go back in time

Blue pill, when I take 20mil I'm 23 lmaaaaao

>The dollar is going to collapse over the next year buy Silver and seeds and storable food
Tinfoils have been saying this for over a decade. Stop already.

I'm 22, so I would hold onto the red one, study stock market history, get back in time and profit.

>get back in time
No time travel. You become younger but it's still 2016.

Red pill (not sure how it works tho, will I be -4yo?)
>Save my father from dying
>Invest money into successful stocks that made it today
>?????
>GoodLife.jpg

Did he put a gun to your head and force you to use it?

Red Pill. You usually only get so many chances in life and never a complete redo. Being happy with every decision > some set amount of money i spend stupidly anyways.

How about Bill gross the bond king of wall street?
He change his toon starting this summer
The housing market in Florida took a dive in august
There quite a few parallels to 2008 happening right now

It says you wake up 25 years younger, not 25 years in the past.

red pill. im only 21, but if i get a redo from day one and can keep my knowledge, id be sure to make more than $20 million worth of the life id live. so many missed opportunities.

Red pill. Id be healthier, wealthier, and drowning in pussy.

tune*
*I just woke up

if i take red i'll become non existent, since i'm only 20.

blue pill is best pill, even if you're 30 or something.
why? a redo does not mean you're going to do it right, you'll probably say: "if i was younger i'd do all differently" probs not.

with 20 million, i'll never have to work again and thus those 5 years don't mean much.

blue pill: 25 years old, retired. chilling all day long for the rest of my life.
also invest a little, so i have a decent income each month so there will be a little income instead of spending all the time.

it does say 25 years younger.. so i guess id still be okay with it. doubling my youth without ever reaching that "mid-life crisis" would be great.

With 25 million, I can afford to look 25 years younger

This -->

Blue pill, I'll be fucking 31 and ready to retire and travel the world .

Red pill and I would be killing my parents at birth. Fuck them.

i guess the difference between you and i is that we value youth/money differently.

>Look
You will still have the back pain, you cant move as fast as you were young, not agile, low on energy,... Thinking money is the most important thing in the world kek

well, I fucked up in the thought, pretty stupid...

look. i made the most logical decision.

why would you become 25 years younger, only to spend 40 hours a week to work. for the rest of your life. yeah, time well spent.

i'd rather be 5 years older, but then never having to work EVER again.

so what i'll be 25, i'll probably live longer too without all the stresses of work. can eat the oh so expensive healthy food, and have my own gym at home. i'll live longer by aging 5 years.

If I choose red as a 19 y/o do I get to remain sentient in my dad's balls/ mothers womb?

Younger, but with all skills? Red, obviously. I have 40. As 15 yo, healthy man who know how to earn 120k/y it will be great, fuckin adventure. And I can fuck underage girls.

Depends, in the scheme of things, 20 million can add 25 years to your life.

Your life is insignificant anyway, 5-25 years is nothing to the universe. Might as well spend the rest of it living in luxury.

If i took that red pill I'd be -2 what good would that do?

no, you don't know how biology works. unused sperm cells get reabsorbed into the the body to make new sperm cells again.

it's like throwing away old fruit in your fruit basket before they rot and become useless.

this does not account for the egg cells, since a woman carries her egg cells from birth, but they pop out so to speak every month one ( sometimes two ) when they hit puberty.

so you'll only rememer nothing. you'll become non-existent

The Blue Pill.

Working 9 to 5 for shit pay is a waste of life anyway, a red pill isn't going to get you 20 million, the blue pill will.

pay 5 years of life you probably would've wasted anyway seems worth it.

It's one thing to say the dollar will fluctuate, sure it could make some huge spikes and trofts. It's quite another to say go buy heirloom seeds and vacuum seal your mylar bags... economic collapse apocalypse prepper mode is a sure sign that you might need a world-view wheel alignment.

Blue.

I'm 23, so five years ain't shit for $20 million dollars. It's better than not existing too.

Well I'm not even 25 years old yet so red would be utterly pointless. Especially because the red pill doesn't say that I'm able to keep my same life memories and experience in my "redo life"

Blue is the best choice. I'd be 25 years old with 20 million dollars and never have to work again.

If i go blue, will there be a whole bunch of things I need to remember from the twenty years I skipped?
that's the only problem with blue.

Very quickly grab and take them both... Wake up 20 years younger with 20m tax free...

>mfw im still in that age gap where the red pill would end me and the blue pill would leave me at an age where going back to college would make me look like a pedo
>implying I have a choice
Red pill me, son.

>wanting to go through all the bullshit you had to go through all over again

Yeah, no

i would take the blue pill, retire to a legal weed state, and enjoy

Blue pill. I really don't want to be three years old and have to redo all of school and shit.

Red pill.

Theres things I've done I can't undo. Things that changed my life permanently for the worse.

Just a quick fact. Statistically speaking, people who are born with higher intelligence are at the age of 40 better off financially then people who inherited large family fortunes and average intelligence.

Red pill, hands down. With that much time and with the knowledge I have now, if be way ahead of $20 million by the time 25 years passes. Way ahead.

Well I'm gonna say fuck your answer and not get hung up on reality because it's not what I wanted, I'm just going to keep imagining me getting shot into my mom's pussy

Redo I'd love to do school over again and fucking try

Problems with the red pill option:

1. There is no guarantee that you will live to your current age again. It is very possible that you die in an accident, contract some disease, etc.

2. If you're not a friendless khv neet, you probably have friends, family, and/or a lover that you care about. It's hard to say how reverting to a child would affect those relationships, but it would probably put quite a strain on them or destroy them - especially in the case of having a gf/bf. You'd basically be completely alone save for your family (assuming they love you unconditionally) - this is very important because you will have no income as a child and you WILL be financially dependent on someone until you're of age to get a job.

3. If you have a social security #, ID, birth ceritifcate, etc. - official documents of your actual age, when you revert to your child state you would have to get a completely new identity and leave behind your old one. If you still claimed to be the same person, you would be snatched up by the government and experimented on (like ET) to find out scientifically the mechanism behind the phenomenon that caused you to de-age 25 years. They would want to develop a way to do it for everybody. Your life would be hell, you would have no freedom on your own at best, and be subjected to awful/painful experiments your whole life at worst,

Would I have the knowledge I have now in my 25 year younger self?

get back to 9gag, 19 year old.

>not set on trying to change things for the better in a new life.

nice attitude fag

Red one, I could make that 20m$ in no time, but what does matter that I want to learn more things. Also fixing some regrets I have

youtube.com/watch?v=oyG7dqpU22Q

Think of Venezuela right now

>implying 20 million doesn't allow you to make things better in your life.

>Redpill
>Most people on this board become a sperm

Red pill

Insist on being fed beef

Study hard in school, don't waste time with those faggots that let me down.

Don't eat shit food and be healthy and a normal height

grow up normally and enjoy being normal

Avoid the BCG jab and stay away from that autism (fucking cunts)

fight those pricks that I never stood up too

Dont say those things that have fucked me over

treat weed properly and never get into a habbit with it

>tfw I'm now a 12 Y/o with 20 million dollars

red pill, red pill like a motherfucker,
I'll have 25 years more life, thank you very much.

Only rich old people would take the red pill...

Redo, get on hormones and transition as young as possible.

Blue pill is superior in most cases. Sure time is valuable and age is irreversible. But money sure is nice to ease the suffering.

Only poor young people would take the blue pill...

knowing the future, you could make more than 20 million easily

The whole point of life is to retire as early as possible so you can actually enjoy what's left of it. Definitely most sensible choice

That's IF you retain the knowledge, which you're simply assuming.

Redpill
all the money in the world cant buy you 25 more years of life (and if so it'd be on dialysis )

Plus not only do i live 25 years longer, i'd die 25 years later, and future medication/science may prolong that moreso.

20 million aint a lot. If it were 20Billion, then maybe

NOT TIME TRAVEL

Is 5 years of your time working worth 20 million?

red

its clear

with knowledge i currently have i can do mauch better than 20 mlns.

But making money is not my goal. I would just fucked up things around :D

with 20 million i could retire as an upper middle class

what fun is that?

with more time, one could actually accomplish something.

But live your N33t Lyfe. i aint stopping you

More like 1337 lyfe. I think your over estimating your ability to do stuff, and underestimating the advantage of 20 million towards whatever you want to accomplish. But live your working mans lyfe I aint stopping you.

Time and attention are the only real curriencies. Only real. Rest is just garbage.

I'd love to do it again so redo for me. Plus I'd get rich soon because I'd know what the market is going to do.

Enjoy working until you die, shit-heel.

are you retarded? you wake up 25 years younger, not 25 years ago

This questions answer depends on how old you are. If youre under 50 you probably will pick 20 mil since you cant change anything anyway if youre younger. Lets say im 30 if im 25 years younger id be 5 and cant invest if im poor either or why relive a shit life. If youre 50 or older you would pick being younger since you want to live more. And if youre 50 then 25 off you would be 25 and could drastically change the rest of youre life for the better and still live longer. This answer depends on youre age and former life.

Save red pill until my 35th birthday then go back to being 10 and make the right choices with school

I agree with time being valuable as well as attention. But 20 million is worth more then both of those over 5 years. 20 million USD is a real currency from where I'm from.

redo. I can make a lot more than 20mil with the knowledge I have now. also I would live longer if I could redo some things

Im not.

You dont understand reality.

>You dont understand reality.
How so? I understand that my current occupation, an auto mechanic, I'd make 50ish grand a year before taxes. That's what I get for my time and attention.

Aah. To be a child again. That I'll take

You spent it wrong then.

triviumeducation.com learn and use what you got

Be 26 years old with 20mil doesn't sound bad. I'm happy with all the decisions I've made in life already so bill pill doesn't sound bad

>Illuminati
Fuck yourself I didn't spend it wrong. I life what I do, and I do what I love. I spend time with my wife and kids when I can and I get by nicely. I could do a lot better for them with 20 million. And that's all I want.

If you know better why ask questions that you are not ready to hear answers?

If i'm the only one that turns 25 years younger then I would be burdening my parents with another 18 years of parenting instead of letting them retire and enjoy the retirement they worked hard for. I couldn't do that to them.

I'd also lose all my friends because they would stay the same age and i'd be small again.

Honestly i'll just take blue. One of the biggest things that matters in the real world is having enough money to retire and the health benefits I could afford from taking that blue pill would probably add 5 years onto my life. So I wouldn't lose any time and just get 20 million dollars for free.

Here.

The OP also says nothing about remembering what you know from 25 years of age when you turn small again. So you'd just be 3 again and forget all the advantageous information you knew when you were 25 that you were going to use to make your life better.

But faggot, it doesn't say you travel back 25 years in time.

It says you wake up tomorrow 25 years younger.

If "I" wake up then "i" as i recognise now.

Blue then. It's only be worthwhile to me for the red if time travel was involved.
$20mill tax free means I could lead a very comfortable life with proper investment and careful use.

If I go back do I get to keep my knowledge?

Can the red pill undo 9/11 and prevent SJWs from becoming a thing?

blue becus im 13