Im interested in learning how many of you believe the Lunar landings were faked...

Im interested in learning how many of you believe the Lunar landings were faked, and which of you believe they really happened. Please, provide evidence that you use to back up your belief, and explain why you think that way.

Bonus question: If you believe we have already been to the moon, do you think we will go back anytime soon? If not, do you think we WILL go? Why or why not?

sounds like you need help for an essay fuck off fag

>evidence
>belief
Pick one

No, I know what I know and have all evidence I need.

Im trying to understand what each of you thinks and why you believe as you do.

Radiation is too strong.

>yeah we were there
>proof is visible on the moon (laser ranger, can be seen with naked eye)
>yeah we will go back
>no not soon
moon is the base for mars, takes at least 20 years to go

So what do you think ?

>Please, provide evidence that you use to back up your belief, and explain why you think that way.

You know that lot of astronauts have been to the moon after the first landing righ? Are people seriously this retarded?

Of course. I stated the moon landings, plural. Not singular.

Irrelevant. I'm simply tasked with collecting your opinions and learning why you have these opinions.

>tail out of suit
wouldn't the pressure inside the suit pour all the blood into the skin of the tail?

we have flat earthers, and people still thinking trump and shillary are presidential candidates.
do you really believe no one is retarded enough to believe the landings were fake?

>using semi-accurate spacial physics and biology to discredit a drawing of a Catsmonaut.

Don't you belong on /sci/?

Yea I believe it because I'm not 12.

Im sure you're afraid to leave your fellow retards of Cred Forums but theres actually a whole other board for stuff like this, /x/. There are other boards for other topics too! Thanks for lurking!

Im not trying to support or refute either side of the argument, and therefore have no interest in proving or disproving it either. I am just collecting information. Nothing more.

>catsmonaut
noice!

the cat is antropomorph, so it can be assumed it is intelligent and can even talk.
therefore it can be assumed the tail needs to be in the suit.

kekd

fucking as bad as the flat earth faggets.. basically they're dumb as fuck and think since they let the dumbest shit fill their heads. I'm all for questioning but some of these people are so closed minded about this retarded shit it's hard to experience.

Fuck off then

i think NASA=hollywood

>people still think moon landings are fake when you can use not expensive technology to look at moon and see flag
>kekeke

To what purpose would the govnt fake them?

Only to stick it to the SU.

The SU had enough radio stations to get the signal from the moon landing and then triangulate where it came from. They calculate clearly, from satellites and ground stations, that it came from Nevada.
SU precedes to say nothing, not officially, not in documents acceseble to this day.

Moon landings were faked is one of the most retarded conspiracy theory.

Yup. We are doing his homework for him. Abandon thread

>yes we was there
>proof the flag on the moon
>yes we will go back for sure
>nasa says so

I believe that we have been to the moon but not at the time that we said we went, I think that the first lunar landing by the us was faked so that it looked like we beat Russia when really infact we didn't even have the technology nor time to research and develop a manned rocket to the moon when we said we did, I believe we have been to the moon, just in later missions

Fine. I understand that the landings were not faked, and that they did occur when claimed. Using the laser method you can conduct your own independent study to prove this yourself. Or even ping satellites or the ISS if you desire.

If anyone has doubts, the fact that Russia currently supports the claim, and that the Soviet Union also supported the claim that America had put a man on the moon, at the height of the Space Race, should be more than enough evidence on It's own.

I suppose anything is possible, but I really don't think it was a fake.
Both of my grandfathers were electrical engineers for NASA, one worked at the cape on the launch system electronics and one at Stennis Space center in MS where they did the test firings of engines.
So I hung around both bases quite a bit as a kid and young adult, got into a lot of places most people don't and saw a lot of tech.
Nothing I ever saw lead me to question it as a fake.
As to could we do it now? No, not likely. We don't have engineers capable of that level of challenge. All the old school guard is dead or close to and the new little brats in Houston and the Cape couldn't design a way out of a paper bag, much less a way to the moon.
Anyway, no proof it was a fake, but lots of evidence in my onion that it was legit.

Mythbusters did this one. It was real. With all of their experience they couldn't fake it. Confirmed Real

The Moon does not exists.

cunt

honestly the best evidence we have are the tracks left behind from the rover. it also matches their described routes. NASA has provided honest and accurate answers to all questions about it possibly being faked.

We sent people through a dangerous radiation zone though and they all are getting or dying of cancer as a result, but hey, they got to be the first humans on the moon.

These "fake landings" have no credit nor make sense.

No reason to go back to study the moon. But we may go back to make a deep space launch station.

see here, dumb fag

Over 300,000 people involved in the project
There's stuff left behind on the moon. NASA produced a list, so if we go back, we'd be able to check.
Why lie when we're obviously getting close to going back.

I think China plan to go in 2020, or maybe it was the ESA.

Nope, no human has ever been past the VA belts. Filmed in a studio with wires and slow motion. The jump salute proves this

Are there pyramids up there?

>tin-foil

My government says we did. They'd never lie to us

I have gone over to the faked side. Really because that would be the american thing to do. Also, we haven't been back to the moon. If we had actually gone there, we would have made some sort of amusement park there.

The Mythbusters tried that, they couldn't make it work.

Alright Matt groening

Sure. You know they manipulated their experiments.

Pass the tin foil please.

Reynolds wrap son.

I'm sure they had the same budget as a NASA film studio as well...

Yes. They really happened. Evidence of which has been mentioned in the threat (Retroreflectors, SU supporting the claim when they would've had spies everywhere etc).

We will go back when we have a reason that we cannot ignore, such as an energy or resources crisis. The reason back then was to stick it to the SU, this time, it will likely be an economic one for Helium-3 for Fusion power (biggest reason imo) and rare minerals, as apparently things like Titanium and Platinum are very useful and plentiful to get up there, but hard and expensive on earth.

I hope that the impetus to mine the moon for its minerals and H-3 happens sooner rather than later. It would be a big step for society to revolutionise our energy generation AND move a great deal of destructive heavy industry completely off the planet for environmental reasons. Mining in such an environment would be good practice for doing the same with mineral rich asteroids.

When travel to the moon gets cheap and convenient enough so that traveling there brings same level of discomfort and preparation as a long-haul international flight (at maximum), it will be open to tourism.

The moon's gravity is 1/5 the earth's, yet when the astronauts jump, they jump the same height as they would on earth.

Jump up 1 foot on earth and 1 foot on moon when it should be jump up 1 foot on earth and 4 foot on moon. They never left the earth.

This. Although it should be "MENTALLY, I'm not 12," because a lot of the deniers are physically adult.

When do you think we DID get there, and what evidence do you have for denying ANY of the landings?

no, more like millions of scientist, your government doesn't give a fuck idiot

The mythbusters wire video proves it. Just slow it down and it matches the jump salute perfectly

Implying that the astronauts were carrying the same mass and jumping with the same force...

>If you believe we have already been to the moon, do you think we will go back anytime soon? If not, do you think we WILL go? Why or why not?

Yes, but that depends on your definitions of "soon" and "we." America? No - too expensive, and our attitude is, "been there, done that, gimme Kardashian's ass." China? Yes. They want to leapfrog us technologically, militarily, and culturally, and will figure out how to build a base. They are the Borg, and will sacrifice the Earth to attain supremacy.

>i think
kek.

>The SU had enough radio stations to get the signal from the moon landing and then triangulate where it came from. They calculate clearly, from satellites and ground stations, that it came from Nevada.
>SU precedes to say nothing, not officially, not in documents acceseble to this day.

Idiot. If that was true, they would have jumped at the chance to discredit the US and splatter that info all over. They didn't. But I get it. This is Cred Forums, and we're all supposed to be retarded.