lol

Не хочу

blyat

ugh

old af

kys i wanted to feel

Nah fam

H8

Look nigga if you two really love each other and actually want to be together then there's no such thing as "problems that just can't be fixed " get off your ass and work on yourself and relationship.

shiet

your a tool

fucker

sheet

meme

Sounds like you put her happiness above yours. Or you put the pussy on a pedestal. The reason why they tell you not to put the pussy on the pedestal is no woman wants to date beneath them. Think about it come on put her way up there and you're still way down there. This makes it impossible for her to consider you an equal or to care about your happiness more than hers. Think about what makes you happy with or without her preferrably without her so that you can move on and make her jealous.

Jesus what a beta. Look the internet up for pick up artist, read some forums, books about pick up and beeing a man and pls pls dont ever write things like you are my only motivation ever again, thats sad and cringy, a woman should never be your the number 1 in your life, because what comes first is you.

Ya got me

real nigga hours

fu

sfd

Fucking kill yourself, OP

this new game is so fun

What in the fuck makes you think I care about my mother OP? She's the town jizz jar and nothing else.

Stop having "important" conversations on facebook and face the bitch, that might just help

fucking die

Fudge

I fcuking hate you kys

you NEVER tell a woman thank you think about her and then beta out the window with a phrase like "in the non creepiest way". She is your gf, i bet you guys have sex, she wants you to be a moron who tells her straight to the face that you fap only to her. That's better than being the faggiest beta idiot who has to be "nice" to his girl. Your gf should be your best friend, and your best friend should take a beating. If you get's angry at you for something like telling her that you are honry and thinking about her, well, then you're her dog and not her bf. Sorry kid

hello m8

Wow

kek

op u faggot

Fuck

Fuck you

>it's not you, it's me
well user, there's hope but very little, I'll tell you that

faggots like you ruin the fucking board. I hope tyrone fucks you in the ass

That's not yours faggot. How much attention do you need?

ugh kms

I fucking hope you're right

ORIGINAL GREENTEXT PLEASE?

fuck

>.
die

you cheeky cunt m8 i saw what you were going to do and yet i still clicked

Didn't expect that.

n

You batch

siiiiiigh

CUNT