Daily reminder that he's going to win

Daily reminder that he's going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new President.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/donald-trumps-electoral-map-to-victory
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37376925
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/09/13/new-poll-shows-competitive-race-maine/YNsB57jVpHmEJcJsFZRXMP/story.html?event=event25
youtu.be/3Y3jE3B8HsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody wants an orange burlap sack as president.

He's the result of a carnie impregnating an oompa loompa via anal sex. An orange mother fucker with small hands and smells of cabbage. Oh and that shit ass hair of his. Its like he covered his head in super glue and attempted to anal headfuck an orangutan.

>who's already welcoming our new President
Welcome! >butthurt
>matter of who's
>At this point
>Daily reminder
>he's going to win

Kek

Warming up the gaschamber. Way to lose the kike vote, dipshit.

Drumpf is nothing more than a sideshow meant to make Hillary's rise to the top more entertaining.

Anyone with common sense can tell by now he basically has no chance of winning.

I'd vote for him, but I'm a Canuk.
Shame he doesn't realize his plan to bring jobs to blacks wouldn't work if he was elected because the backbone of commerce is industry, and industry in urban areas require a moderate amount of education.

Having said that, however, I wouldn't mind if Hillary was elected. Everybody wants to make history Before they die. Is the Make-A-Wish Foundation sponsoring her yet?

Poor quality bait Cred Forumsro.

Hillary is a terrible person but at least she's somewhat experienced enough for the job and can stick to the status quo.

Trump is the wildest of wild cards. God knows what he'd do at any given time. Most Americans like his speeches and general ideas but when the time comes to choose and reality sets in, a lot of them will be too scared to take that risk in choosing him.

dude needs to fix his fucking hair

sure kid. shouldn't you be paying attention in class?

kek

so basically you like niggers but you don't want any in your neighborhood.

That's mean. He shouldn't mock Hillary like that

He's still losing tho

Are these "daily reminder that ___ is gonna win" threads the new meme now?

Because it sucks

he looks more like a hot dog with a weave

Seen this picture several times......where's it from

Don't most people feel this way?

That's how he looks when he's taking a dump...can't unsee...

>he basically has no chance of winning.
>Trump is getting all kinds of national gains as we speak
>Trump is 5 points ahead in Ohio alone

BWAHAHAHA

>in Ohio alone
loser

the man is literally a meme
and we all know memes don't last long

alt-right retards are delusional and retarded. they live in a bubble of irreality where all they hear is the echo of their own moronic opinions, so they started to believe that a lot of people share their retarded ideas.

you're irrelevant, and when you lose by a landslide make sure to come up with some retarded rationalization to keep your fantasy vision of the world safe from reality.

You're a fucking moron.

Durrrr.... Hillary Clinton 'stole' the election because I read it on Breitbart and Cred Forums.

97% of the faggots on here aren't old enough to vote.

The other 3% aren't Amerifats.

Are you kidding me?

They'll vote him in simply on the basis of "revenge" for eight years of Obama

Remember that Simpsons episode where Bart ran against Martin for class president? How Bart was much more popular with the kids than Martin due to his jokes and entertaining speeches?

Then when it came time to actually vote, Martin won because none of Bart's supporters voted, thinking that they didn't need to since they all assumed he'd win anyway?

That's pretty much how Trump is gonna lose.

>being this naive
KEK, Trump has already lost

Most voters actually approve of Obama at this point, by a sizable margin

Trump's supporters won't vote because they're either underage or live in Russia

>Daily reminder that he's going to win.
No.
Just.....no.

TROLL THREAD

SAMEFAG SAMEFAG SAMEFAG

There should be an option to vote: Fuck both these cunts

You're right, OP.

I couldn't even get through declaring ONE bankruptcy, let alone SIX

There is
It's called Gary Johnson

throwing away your vote to help Trump win isn't an option

HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP. BUILD THE WALL! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU ANONS, EVEN THE LIBCUCKS. ILY ALL

frogfag meme is kill

Do you feel better after you wrote that?

>nobody understands how to vote
it's your own fault if politics suck, people have the power if they're not lazy, complacent morons.

FYI, 3rd party candidates like Johnson and Stein need to win 5% of the popular vote in order to receive public funding in the next elections cycle.

Nobody thinks a 3rd party candidate can win, but it's far more useful to vote 3rd party even so. The odds of you living in a swing district of a swing state are pretty low, so your vote is not going to make any difference anyway.

If Libertarians just had the BALLS to stick to their principles for a single election cycle, America could have REAL third parties for once.

He is brillant

Got all the boarderline crazy fucks by saying off the wall shit

Now hes reeling it back to more sane dialagoue to get the bernie voters.

Trump 4 emperor

hes-right-you-know.exe

He's just another shill fag mad that his waifu is dying. Trump will MAGA and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

seeyou are everything that is wrong with America, please die

>sane dialogue

Trump has already burned the bridges there.

Kek

oh look at the faggot getting btfo over simple logic

Mad shill is mad. What disease does Hillary have again? It was pneumonia at one point, Parkinsons, did she collapse from heat stroke in the room temperature weather? Now "Dicking Bimbos" Bill is saying she has the flu.

You sound exactly like those delusional "WE PRESIDENT NOW" niggers that thought they wouldn't have to go into work after Obama got elected.

It would almost be worth it for Trump to win, just so you could see how little he actually cares about you.

I hope you are right, but fear you may not be. I mean there are enough people on both sides, who are voting for one simply because they are not the other. That could push things in her favor in the end.

But let's say he does win fair and square. That don't mean shit. Had things been done fairly, she and not Obama would have been the Democratic nominee in '08. Had things been done fairly and legally, Gore and not Bush would have been president. The ruling elite of our society have no qualms against going against public will, or the law.

you're talking about liberals kid. get it straight.

Until there actually is a 3rd party with ideas and not the idiocy Stein and Johnson are pretending to be, I'm going to vote my conscience--Democratic Party.

inb4 you get really mad and shtupid

it was ok when Al said that. why not now?

>durr hilterys dyin

You're just a fountain of tiny pounding fists, user

you're thinking of everyone in America.

you're really this retarded?

sure kid. ah life in the bubble.

It was certainly simple, but there was nothing logical about it

Libertarians have far more overlap with Republican voting base than Democrat, so supporting Johnson would take votes from Trump, not Hillary.

Also, your vote is already pointless, but it can contribute to winning 5% of the popular vote relatively easily. The odds of your voting even being in a district where it could have an impact on the winner of the race is incredibly low.

She older than bernie fyi

STOP
OP
P

Y'all do realise that
is operated by the same OP, right?

he looks like a hostess zinger

doesn't understand elections.

>until there actually is a 3rd party
there never will be, because of morons like you

ONCE AGAIN
3rd party candidates need to win 5% of the popular vote to receive public funding that can let them play commercials like the Reps and Dems. 5% is not hard to achieve, especially this year, but cowards who have no idea how the voting system actually works will prevent this from happening, just like every election for decades.

type less get paid more SHILLARY 2016

>TROLL THREAD

Oh my god - you must be the world's greatest internet detective!

Its ok. I'm going back and forth and shit posting for and against both candidates and pissing people off. Lol.

>Trump supporter
>bubble
KEK

Obama is more popular than Trump, deal with it.

>too stupid to read
>SHILLARY
While I don't support Hillary, you Trump shills are the stupidest goddamn people on the internet.

i sure do

voting for dollars? nigger?

01000011 01101001 01100011 01100001 01100100 01100001 00100000 00110011 00110011 00110000 00110001 00001101 00001010

cry more.

conscience
democrat
pick none

Top kek

?

saw that coming a mile away. apparently the mind is as tiny as the bubble.

>a fountain of tiny pounding fists

you're just as retarded as just like fishing. throw the bait and the suckers come running.

>being this mindlessly partisan and self-righteous
kys cancer

dumbass.

Oh my God....

No tears. Only dreams now ;)

Lol polls say otherwise. So far on RCP there's only one poll reported currently and it's showing +6 for trump. A couple days ago I added them all up and out of ten polls trump had an average +3.9 lead.

>I'm going to vote my conscience--Democratic Party

Wow, you might want to take your conscience back to the shop and get it checked out. Proud Jill Stein voter here.

trollin

another dumb as fuck millennial implying.
implying.

You know they poll that too right? Yesterday on average obamas approval was +3.33. That's not a huge margin.

Lying sack of shit

RCP has Clinton at +2.4, posted two days ago

for fuck's sake......we get it already

People are still gonna argue and post in both threads....deal with it

It is for a sitting President, Obama's popularity will only continue to go up.

If you're counting on a majority of voters being driven to Trump by Obama, you're a complete fool.

except americans

The problem for you is that corruption and cronyism has destroyed most people's - especially young people's after the Bernie swindle - belief in politicians that look and sound like establishment clones.

Trump will get more votes than you think because:
- alt right are more fired up than Clinton supporters
- more vocal
- more likely to vote
- anti establishment candidate
- popularism is huge in America
- so is talking big even if you can't deliver
- Clinton has made serious mistakes in her campaign
- Bernie bro's feel betrayed and rightly so and even if they vote for her they won't campaign for her.

All this is true whether you like the alt right or not. They are facts.

This

>except Russians pretending to be Americans
ftfy

you're the fool kid.

>too stupid to understand, just mad
kek

I took the numbers from each poll and averaged them myself. Wasn't lying. Just goes to show that your chart there is lacking something.

Daily reminder that we are all ready to drink sweet Cred Forums tears in November.

Dolan trump?

now is when you run around your mom's basement yelling "I won, I won" while the rest of us go on and live our lives.

and this is 3 hours ago
Clinton 41, Trump 47

means nothing kid.

It's funny as hell that you guys keep using that one. Hell why not post the Reuters poll that was proven to be tampered with?

I'm going to go ahead and assume you're full of shit and couldn't correctly average two identical numbers, while the polls average RCP posted themselves is accurate.

Trump is a loser and you literally invented your own math to delude yourself. How fucking sad.

>ONCE AGAIN
>3rd party candidates need to win 5% of the popular vote

look shut up

Stein and Johnson are dipshits. OK? Not voting for that shit. I want Clinton to win.

Can the fucking pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

Is that you living your life?

>I only accept fox news polls
ok m80

This is 3 seconds ago
Clinton 52, Trump 38

Could you stop contaminating the boards with your information gathering threads. I cant believe you make it this obvious.

Cred Forums fags are not as stupid as Cred Forums fags, so dont even try it there. fags

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal, kid

It means Trump has no chance. Can't you read?

sure kid.

>in my fantasy world

>I want Clinton to win
GOOD FOR YOU

Nothing you can do now will change that, do you understand? Your vote is MEANINGLESS. Do you even live in a swing district?

>only Trump fantasies allowed
kek

millennials really are the shit generation.

Actually my vote will count towards electing Hillary Clinton in my state, so no. Edgy troll is fag..

>the shit generation

pretty sure it's anyone born before 1980 who still thinks like a conservative

1)it was his son 2)he was talking about exectuion 3)democrats are so stupid to understand he was talking about mass media

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

really! so she is going to come and personally thank little user for a job well done.
thank you little user!

Clinton will be elected no matter what you vote, your vote is meaningless because you're too stupid to use it wisely.

If you don't live in a swing district of a swing state: VOTE 3RD PARTY, at the very least this will encourage Dems and Reps to appeal to their lost voters.

If you live in a swing district in a swing state: find someone you trust who doesn't live in one, and trade votes with them.

no one cares about the opinion of a twelve year old.

Ten polls. Add for +trump. Subtract for +Clinton. Divide by ten and I got +3.9 for trump. And of the 17 polls from yesterday he's currently at +4.29. This is all data from RCPs "latest polls" page.

Johnson Shillstein

>destroyed the economy, environment and caused endless international conflict and misery over lust for oil profits
>blames the next generation

Old people day every day, THANK GOD

>your vote is meaningless

repeating the same lie over and over doesn't make it magically true, Karl Rove.

little victim aren't we.
thank you for proving my point.

>if I make shit up maybe no one will notice

>VOTE 3RD PARTY,

FUCK YOU. WE DON'T WANT ANTIVAXXER WIFI JILL OR FAIRY FAGGOT.

so why do you keep posting?

faggot

And America is everything that is wrong with the modern world.

ah rubber and glue. learn any good nursery rhymes today?

>getting btfo
>damage control

kek

His presidency will go down as "least stumpable in history".

1/3

sure kid.

2/3

3/3

Most of those are single-state polls buddy...

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

>Ohio senate
>Georgia senate
>Obama job approval
This is relevant how?

>rational thought is crying
>being a realist is crying

You ride the short bus don't you?

Al Gore won the popular vote, and probably the vote in FL, but because Jeb Bush called the election and kept counting votes in counties that leaned republican, and stop counting votes in counties like Dade and Orange counties, Al Gore lost...

These are facts about the 2000 election.

If Trump loses, he'll most likely lose by both the popular vote and the electoral college.... BUT, that halfwit conspiracy tard in him will claim the election was stolen, despite there being no evidence.

Knowing that he will probably lose this election, he has already planted the seeds of doubt to cover his ass so that his cult members will shout "the election was stolen!".

It's the truth, and reality bites, Trump bro.

sure kid

thank you for proving me right kid.

>alt right are more fired up than Clinton supporters

Anti-Trump supporters are more fired up than both...

Shillary fags freaking out over correct interpretation of polls where she was supposed to be up and away by 10%.

This.

Trump has to win ALL of the swing states AND a deep blue state in order to win enough electoral college votes to win the election. There isn't a chance in hell that will happen.

Trump's ego won't allow him to admit defeat though. He'll make up some bullshit story about how the election was rigged and he'll convince himself and probably quite a few others that it's true, even though it will be easily falsifiable.

Finally someone with brains....

No, they're not. Bush won every single recount ever held, up to a year after the election.

And the only people sowing doubts about the electoral process now are liberals whining about Russians hacking the election for Trump.

Jesus Christ. Your ignorance is astounding. Which is why you're a leftist.

What color is the sky in your world?

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/donald-trumps-electoral-map-to-victory

Huh.

nice cherry picking sources there.

Apparently you have your own private definition of a swing state. Among the "toss up" states at real clear politics Trump can afford to lose MI, WI, PA, NH, VA, ME (admittedly not all quite swing states).

anymore bedtime stories champ?

Makes no difference whatsoever at this point. Expect all of the swing states to change sides at least 2-3 more times before the election.

Ohio is a key one, and Hillary has a nice lead in Ohio.

this means what?

Proud Trump voter here. He's gonna pleasantly surprise everyone as leader of this country.

until she faints again. she quit being SOS because of her health. now she wants to be president?

>I JUST WANT TO GOBBLE UP HIS WRINKLED OLD COCK WHILE MY FAMILY LOOK ON WITH UTTER DISGUST

>$0.10 has been added to your account

yep

a prez with hair like that would be a constant source of embarrassment

.. by having a fatal heart attack on day 1

It is true, when the election was called, the votes recounted DID INDEED make FL go for Bush... I'm not discounting that fact.

What happened, though, is that Katherine Harris called all of her Republican buddies that were manning the polling stations in conservative areas, and told them to keep counting. Alternatively, in the heavily-Democratic areas, they (people in charge of the polling stations) pushed to close the Miami, Orlando, Tampa polling stations ASAP, especially in heavily Democratic areas.

This is why many Democrats still feel the election was stolen in 2000, despite the recount FACTUALLY going in the favor of Bush. No one really doubts the recount went to Bush. It is what happened before the recount that was pure anti-Democracy.

Never mind the fact that Al Gore won the popular vote by a large margin...

Replace alt-right with liberal and it pretty much reads the same and means the same. Partisans are funny.

1000/10

Far right column is the chance of each state tipping the election in either direction. Second from the right is the leader in that state (value is percentage of popular vote).

But that's just not true. There are some conservatives are hard at work spreading conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health in an attempt to disqualify her from seeking higher office. Video footage of the Democratic nominee stumbling as she abruptly departed a September 11th memorial on Sunday, combined with news that she had contracted pneumonia, has fueled rumors on the right that Clinton may be concealing a far worse medical condition.

It is not working however, as today the small lead that Trump was enjoying in the polls has diminished. Hillary being back on the campaign trail for just one day, has once again put her ahead in the polls according to polling data collected yesterday.

What is Aleppo?

Cred Forums bitching will have me grabbing the popcorn

I love you little butthurt bastards.
keep crying.

ah the things kids believe these days.

Im not voting for turd sandwich

That's margin of error shit. Colorado, Nevada and Michigan are toss ups right now. Hell, even Maine is in play right now.

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37376925

go cry

Oh fuck off
That wasn't even that big a deal

Hillary has her campaign working for her

Hillary has the media working for her (shit they should just endorse her, it's so obvious).

Hillary has internet CTR shills working for her

She is basically bombarding people with stories of how great she is hourly, while at the same time saying how terrible Trump is, and that he has never done a bit of good, and his followers are all idiots.

--------------------------------------
Meanwhile..................

Trump's ahead in the polls! Haha, this really pisses them off, and they just can't figure it out. "What the fuck could we be doing wrong?" they wonder....

kex....

Colorado, maybe. Clinton still has a big lead there, but Trump has been gaining a lot there recently.

Nevada has been a swing state for a while now. No surprise there.

Michigan, Maine: hahaha these aren't even close. Clinton has a huge lead in both and there aren't any signs that that might change.

I like this one better.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

The race is wide open right now.

"Romney by landslide..."

"Palin will make a good Vice-president..."

"Obama will crash the economy..."

Are there any predictions you rightwing made that actually came true??

That's the extremely conservative map, only showing what they're guaranteed to win at this point. If you want to see RCP's prediction, look at the No Toss Ups map.

>I stuffed two fingers up his anus and it felt like he was in excellent mental condition. And I am a real doctor, coz it says so on my coat.

Since many of you Trumptards are voting for the first time (the ones of you that aren't felons, at least) that the race was much closer between Obama and Romney this far out from election day... many polls had him far ahead.

"Romney by landslide" is what they all said...

The latest from realclear is that Clinton is up 2.8 in Michigan and 2.3 in Maine. Both within margin of error. I think Maine still goes Clinton, but fuck, can't believe it is even in play. Reagan was the last republican to win there.

That site has more slant than my cock. Kill yourself you paid Correct The Record shill.

kek
/thread

world is still in a downwards spiral from americas last idiot president. let's see if trump is gonna finish it off.
> butthurt

>2.3 in Maine
Uhh no...

Why the hell would I look at the No Toss Ups map. It doesn't mean anything yet. We haven't even had the first debates yet.

You dumb mother fucker, it is a list of the polls at the time... this is what the polls were saying one month out.

Which part can't you wrap your glue-huffing brain around?

>2.8 in Michigan
Again no...

triggered

>Why the hell would I look at the No Toss Ups map
To get a feel for just how wide the gap is between them right now...

Or you can just bury your head in the sand. Whatever.

Yes, dumb mother fuckers trigger me...

trump supporters = dumb mother fuckers

I literally haven't met a Trump supporter I would consider intelligent. Most of them are the losers and scumbags from high school who still live in my hometown, but started a local 5-person contruction company, and think they are "good at business", lol.

Maine splits their electoral votes. The 4 way doesn't account for this. You have to look at the CD1 and CD2.

triggered liberal SJW cuckold
sounds like your jealous that redneck racists get to slampig all the girls in highschool that looked at you with disgust and loathing

I'm not the one burying my head in the sand. You want to claim victory 6 weeks out and that map makes you feel better. Good luck with that. There is a whole lot of campaign left.

k.....

>Clinton +18.4 !!!

How many reeducation camps do you figure he'll open?

implying I'm "right wing".
what a retard

by felons are talking about the jail birds that voted for obammy?

Clinton has a strong lead for 3/4 electoral votes. Trump has a strong lead for 1/4 electoral votes. None of those show any signs of changing. What makes your think ME is still in play?

sure kid

I always go with this. RCP is averaging the polls you've sited. Some of which were taken almost a month ago.

ah the gullible mind of a child.

see...
It's funny how much you guys come on and spin about your obviously partisan polls time and time again hoping your bubble is big enough to contaminate the popular vote. You guys fail a lot, and when you do it's better for everybody; the economy just plainly does better with democrats in charge because they are willing to compromise and govern. Conservatism has lost it's way and Trump's candidacy and IMO inevitable defeat are the republican party's eulogy. Having a candidate that openly embraces fascism so much get to the finals of the election in your party really says something about what the powers that be what from our government. I am really glad I left the republican party, and I think its hilarious what he is doing to their establishment.

implying you know anything kid.

well if the donkeys are so good why does the economy suck right now?

Truer words were never said. They even have this one guy who keeps coming back like a bad penny to tell us the Trumpies aren't racists because the Messicans and Moslems they admit to hating aren't races.

>has no argument
>slings ad hominems
ok m80

hey there little man. feel all big now?

The latest poll from Colby College has Clinton only up 3. Sorta shocking for ME. ME CD2 has Trump up 10 from the same poll.

From the future after Trump wins the election.

kek this

As if "look he isn't racist, just xenophobic" is somehow a good thing.

no pretty well spot on kid. nice speech though.
nice to see your parents money wasn't wasted.
now get me my French fries.

stale meme is stale kid

Kek

low quality b8 m8

It won't matter which sociopath wins, the people will lose.

>Clinton only up 3
I suppose there's a small chance that's indicative of a trend, but I highly doubt it. It could also be that there is no change in trend, this new poll is just an outlier.

I don't know where you are looking at on RealClear, but I got this from the BostonGlobe 3 days ago.

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/09/13/new-poll-shows-competitive-race-maine/YNsB57jVpHmEJcJsFZRXMP/story.html?event=event25

sure kid

None of you can really think that Trump or Hillary would make a good president. They don't give two shits about the average American.

There is only one choice. Johnson/Weld aren't perfect, but they have the experience and the platform to get us moving in the right direction. To start implementing realistic change and decisions.

The future needs you, Cred Forums.

and yet there's nothing else running for president but burlap sacks

Don't get me wrong. I don't think Trump gets ME, just surprised to see it so close. Hillary's negatives are weighing here down.

>3rd party
This might help you understand:
youtu.be/3Y3jE3B8HsE

That's the poll at the top of the list in the pic. It doesn't really make sense to look at just one poll though. The aggregate gives a clearer picture as it reduces the error inherent in each individual poll. It could also be indicative of a changing trend, but a single poll isn't enough to conclusively decide that.

still stale. nothing original huh kid.
pity. must suck to be you.

the right direction. ok Barak.

sure kid

yeah and the one keeps falling over.

user comes to interview for the position of pollster. The boss says to user, "This position requires good math skills. How much is two plus two?"

user gets up from his chair, closes the door to the room, and says in a low voice, "How much do you want them to add up to?"

I get that. I just don't like it when RealClear averages newer polls with older polls. It doesn't capture trends or momentum. The race looks a lot different now than it did 3 weeks ago.

Dubs of truth.

/thread

Something like a panther with spots.

wow he literally is orange.....

and you're literally retarded

relevant how?

Dubs of truth right there.

Trumpler will never be POTUS.

Period.

The Indian and Pakistani shills give themselves away because don't get a lot of US cultural references.

the indians and pakistanis are terrible and hatefull people. atleast towards eachother and unhygenic too

Putin is displeased by any hate directed toward his puppet Trump.

As embarassing as a dindu president...twice?

America doesn't need your superficial bullshit. If all you can do is attack his personal appearance (image) then you're ignorant as fuck and aren't competent enough to vote. It's a shame you're allowed. Try actually READING his policies instead of regurgitating and parroting what you hear and see on BREAKING NEWS!!!!!11!

Why would he give a fuck. It's not like he hasn't been able to do whatever the hell he's wanted to do for the past eight years.

Felons don't vote... So yeah, all those "criminals" that vote for Obama... can't vote for Obama.

#ConspiracyTheoryDebunked

>all Putin wants is Crimea
Yeah I'm sure Putin has everything he wants now.
Seriously, nigger?

Just the fact of how wild of a card he is and how well he's doing is a testament to how awful the clintons and Obama have been.

The whole generation gap thing is bullshit, pure and simple. Are you exactly like every one else born in the same general time period as you? Do you all hold the exact same beliefs, have the same goals in life, share the exact same tastes, etc.? No, you do not, and the same is true for every generation before yours, and it will be for every single one that comes after you.

You all have been handed a big plate of shit though. There's no denying that. That has been the way its usually worked for the last 80-100 years unfortunately. Blame whoever you like, it's just going to keep getting worse until finally a generation comes along and decides to fix shit instead of blaming others.

It's not that you are wrong when you say old people have failed you. It's just that you're missing a very important lesson from it. You were handed this world, by those who helped make it into what it is. Do you honestly think that pointing your finger is going to do any good. It's not like all the old people are going to say, oh damn, your right, we're sorry, here let us correct our mistakes.' No, there going to be too busy pointing their fingers right back at you, telling you how your generation is taking the world straight to Hell. That's how it goes, and it's how it will keep going until enough people actually do something about it.

Or how gullible Republicans are.

It's not like Obama would be against it though. He's called for felons to have the right to vote just last year.

Depends on the crime, I guess... I wouldn't want violent felons voting, but if for drug or financial crimes, you should EVENTUALLY be able to vote.

>how awful the clintons and Obama have been
People keep bringing this up and I want to understand why. I mean, look at the rest of the world. Can you name a single country whose average citizen has it better than you personally do right now?

Yeah serious, motherfucker. You're splitting hairs. Just because he hasn't taken over all of eastern Europe yet, doesn't make his annexation of Crimea or his incursion into Georgia any less egregious. Obama has done little but complain about it.

Trump wants Putin's fat Russian cock digging deep in his fat guts, blowing hot Russian jism way up inside his fat cholesterol packed colon.

You're the one splitting hairs. You know Putin wants all of eastern Europe yet you cry when Putin takes a small slice of land and Obama refuses to go to war over it.

If Trump were elected, Putin actually would get all of eastern europe. Any time Trump questions it, Putin will just stroke Trump's ego a little and Trump will go back to cheering him on.