We need to re-educate your children so they all know how much you are oppressing us today...

We need to re-educate your children so they all know how much you are oppressing us today. All of you are racist!! Pic related, she is more important than any founding father, business leader, general, or president.

She freed slaves who were gonna be free soon anyway. How is that more important than literally building an entire fucking country or ACTUALLY FREEING THE SLAVES LIKE ABE

We need to just wipe you out, once and for all.

You are all creating racist. And she is the greatest person in American history.

That's what the white man is teaching you. But you are wrong.

I'm white. First real book I ever read was about Harriet Tubman. We're (you too) all a little bit biased based on our environments and who we know, but we white people are not all racists.

I know all about the institutionalized racism that exists here in the USA. I do everything I can to weaken that.

You've got to know who the enemy is Cred Forumsro.

>Creating racist
Obvious troll
My american history teach was black. And so was one of the board members at the time ...

keep that monkey off the $20..

>institutionalized racism that exists here in the USA

Jesus you're stupid.

Shit brained racist detected. Seriously, you think that it's easy being black in this country? Pretty sure you're the moron here. I know I won't change your mind on Cred Forums so just keep going through life with blinders on & not making any contribution to our huge problem, ass.

>you think that it's easy being black in this country?
So an hero!

Ya it couldnt be the fact that literally over half of your men will commit a violent crime in their lifetime.

You racist. Don't worry we are going to teach your children how racist you are. we got the schools and government.

Fucking black people. The main issues are so simple, keep your fucking hand out of the cookie jar, be productive.

But you can't, real blacks must be so sick of watching all the dirty niggs constantly fuck everything up, tearing down the productive steps they have taken.

Black people hate niggers most

peel bananas in hell, nigger

Poor people commit crime. Uneducated people with no real prospects in life commit crime. People surrounded by gangs & influenced by a culture of poverty commit crime. That's the reason behind black crime It's also disproportionate policing & an unfair justice system. It happens to poor whites too, there are just less of them. You should read some books on the subject. Maybe take a sociology class or something.

Can't wait until this beauty graces our money

This

+1

She was an amazing person.

We cant help it all whiteys are racist and putting us down. We gonna get more educated with affirmative action though. Kick all you racists out of college.

These guys - Lol

Yeah sure.

This bait is delicious

So you're saying all white people are racist and we need to kick all racists out of college? So you're fighting racism with racism? Dr Martin Luther King Jr would find you disgusting.

Look son, a gorilla learned to type!

I can't be racist. Only whites can be racist.

Dis bait

It's sort of true racism requires power. You can be an asshole though or a race supremacist. That's just as bad Cred Forumsro.

>do you think it's easy being black in this country?

Yes I do. They are grossly over represented in the media and sports. Have more access to scholarships and employment opportunities because they are labeled a minority so I'm failing to see what is so hard for them.

In the future (soon):
"Man the movies are getting expensive, took out my GF and it cost two slave-runners"

We deserve your money.

What about the lesbians?

>unfair justice system
There's no such thing as a "fair justice system" because there's no such thing as "fair" or "justice." Those are just made-up concepts designed to manipulate people into doing what others want. The only way to have fairness or justice is to get rid of everyone who doesn't share your concept of fairness or justice, which usually means killing or imprisoning them.

>unfair policing and justice system

You were doing good until you got to that part. If someone commits a crime they will be punished if caught. It's not like judges and cops pick and choose random people to incarcerate when the whole process from handcuffs to courtroom to jail time is so costly.

Blacks need to stop perpetuating "gangster" and "thug life" culture as seen in their music and media so that they don't emulate it so they aren't mistaken for being a degenerate.

You must not live near any urban centers. Their schools are disproportionately under funded & just fucked up. It's a literal violation of civil rights to not fairly fund their community's schools but it goes on everywhere. It's fucking sick & it's ruining our country.

Racism: broad generalizations that view a specific group in a negative light.
>"We need to re-educate your children so they all know how much you are oppressing us today. All of you are racist!!"
Hey kettle I just heard the pot calling you black.

Great pic of Lariat Hubman. She was the first black woman to run a railroad.

Aunt Jemima > Harriet Tubman

I agree & disagree. There has to be a real push to change the gangster culture. It's a fucking cancer. I disagree about the justice part. Sentences for blacks are almost always tougher than other ethnic groups & police - well, even black police are tougher on black communities. Things like three strike laws for marijuana dealing are ruining lives. It's changing tho - slowly.

The first slave owner in the United States was a black man, Anthony Johnson

By 1830 there were 3,775 black families living in the South who owned black slaves. By 1860 there were about 3,000 slaves owned by black households in the city of New Orleans alone

For you it is.

> It happens to poor whites too, there are just less of them
More whites on government assistance try again
>It's also disproportionate policing & an unfair justice system.
High crime areas have a higher police presence, if law enforcement decided to pull resources from high crime areas in response to pressure from the "oppressed" the crime rates soar and the law enforcement heads are labeled racist for not caring about the black community (see Baltimore, Ferguson). You can't have it both ways, either accept the higher police presence in your self created ghetto or take the matter in your own hands and fix your own crime problem.
>Inb4 "muh taxes pay yo salary"
Wrong, most city and county law enforcement costs are paid from the payment of property taxes, Section 8 homes and housing project property taxes are not paid by the tenants. So not only are you drawing on your communities resources by having an inordinate amount of time and money spent policing your communities but also on attempting to teach your offspring basic shit that should be learned at home.

I pay for my children's clothes, food, phones and entertainment as well as providing a roof over their heads. If they aren't holding up their end of the bargain and get grounded they aren't being oppressed they are being disciplined. Likewise when you allow or demand the government is responsible for your wellbeing from cradle to grave you have assumed the role of the child. Don't like it? Fuck off or take responsibility for yourself and start paying for your own shit. No one owes you anything.

thats a man, an ugly old nigger.

if niggers and sand rats stopped breeding like rabbits there would be more money available..

Op kek

Why waste good money trying to educate niggers?

More attempts at nigger self aggrandizement. It would have been impossible to build a railroad underground using 1800's technology.

Educate yourself back to Africa, nigger!

What the actual fuck is that?

> It happens to poor whites too, there are just less of them
I said in that sentence that there are less, but whatever.

>High crime areas have a higher police presence

Yeah, I don't disagree. Pretty sure that police have grinded on the black community for a long time tho & are just now being caught because cameras are ubiquitous now. I know all cops aren't bad & I know all of those situations weren't the cops fault, but we both know that a community can only take so much. Ferguson, Baltimore, Milwaukee were bad, but that angst didn't come from nowhere. Add a dash of young bad people to protests & shit can go very wrong as I'm sure you know.

> "muh taxes pay yo salary"

I'm not one of those people, but I do know I have less to fear from police than black people do.

I believe is Op momma

I'm a mixed guy who looks white, dating a mixed girl who looks black. We still get funny looks by both black and whites when out in public as 'interracial' couples here are an oddity. People just don't want to understand one another. Color is something we've weaponized to further the "us versus them" mentality, and we throw it around like a hot potato trying to see how many people we can burn.

>I know all about the institutionalized racism that exists here in the USA. I do everything I can to weaken that.
and who do you think give her and the run away slaves places to stay during their travels?

Long time ago (I'm white) I dated a couple of black girls (at different times) & I got more shit from black guys than white people. Could have been because they were smoking hot. I actually got in a fight with a couple of black guys who were harassing us at a video store. Interracial relationships are hard. My sister lives in Atlanta & has no problems with her interracial relationship accept with her mother in law, who fucking hates her because she's white. I think these attitudes are changing fast tho. Let's hope so.

Nope, it doesnt. Look up poor white areas and look at thier violent crime rates compares with poor black areas. If that was the case 53% of all homicides wouldnt be commited by 13% of the population. They would be more inline with poverty figures.... but they are not

No it doesnt. Sorry you SJW cuckolds bout the power+ oppression = racism shtick. Its patently false what your referring to is SYSTEMATIC racism it is a type of racism just like a race car is a specific type of car. Sorry your so indoctrinated that you can't even use the dictionary definitions of words .

I blame the black crime problems on the shitty gangster culture that has grown out of poverty & racism. Just sayin.

No they are underfuned because the negros destroy them

You mad?

Nice try dumbass. PROPORTIONALLY blacks are 36% of all welfare recipients. Pesky thing that per capita is isnt?

Fuck off Nigger lover. Go die in a oven.

I hate Niggers and always will. They're a waste of life n space on this planet.

What's hard is fractions in 4th grade. The ones that can make it past that obstacle can take advantage of all the sweet free money they get for school, the others just shoot each other.

You educated? Doubt it? Are whites not giving you enough money for da programs so you and Jamal had to go rob so poor little old lady?

To that I say this.

If that Nigger ends up on the $20 bill I will never hold a $20 bill ever again.

Show me a law on the books where racism exists

re-educate. wasn't a favorite word of the communist?

Not just different colors, but we are different species of humans. To say that we are genetically all the same is a failure to accept biology.

easy cop out. You whites were raysis so now I twerk in class and beat the shit out of other black children.... makes sense the less you think about it.

damn sure you're not black either kid.

I wasn't talking about proportion faggot, if poverty=crime then the actual number of poor whites would reflect directly with incareration rates of whites.

who is "we"? if you mind me asking.

It's crazy how many people don't believe this.

I got pulled over for expired tags in a state I don't live in, with an old license plate on the front from a different state than my rear plate (state I live in only requires rear plates, so front is whatever you want) and an ounce of weed in my trunk. Got a verbal warning to get a fresh sticker, damn it's nice to be white. Talk to the cop like he's a normal dude just doing his job and they're usually pretty nice.

America gave Niggers enough chances. It's about time we start a mass genocide on these filthy little monkey fucks.

I never seen Mexicans, Orientals, Jews, Whites, Italians, Samoans n other races rioting in the streets ruining their neighborhood by burning down and stealing small businesses over some dumb little gangbanger Nigglet getting killed by the cops because Good Little Michael Brown pointed a gun at a cop to commit suicide. I'd want to die also if I was a filthy no good crack smoking robbing nigger.

I fucking hate them.

Give them two choices, get on the ship to go back where you came from or die a horrible death.

It is statistically proven by a vast majority that people of Middle Eastern and Africa descent have lower IQs. Example: Africa and the Middle East, both influenced heavily by modern society and when both were given back to the native people, everything that had been progressing to a modern society was destroyed. I'm not saying all people from these areas are animals, there are exceptions to every rule, but the vast majority still act like animals.