My doctor said this isn't infected

my doctor said this isn't infected

is he fucking with me?

is that your ass

No, it would be more red in a greater area. Looks great.

Is that your ass

I can't see any pus or inflammation, why should it be infected

Oh shit nigger gives me flashbacks to my sinus pilonidal days.

pilonidal cyst

Is that your ass?

It looks absolutely ok to me.

Pilonidal cyst repair?

It looks fucking disgusting

looks like the dead skin is flaking off just fine, not rotting or infected.

Pilonidal cyst removed?

Not a Doctor but stitches are still in so it's still fresh, probably packed with antibiotics too. It looks a little aggravated but not sure if infection. The surgery is a tug and pull fest so shit gets agitated in there, plus the stitches ass to that stretch and pull. I'd give it a few days before worrying. Get a second opinion if you're concerned.

yup, pilonidal cyst

Nah. Ass receives wear and tear cause of the way you move your legs. It basically causes a shearing action at the site.
It's just slightly enflamed between it trying to heal past that movement and the stitches rubbing against everything.
Ice it and it will help.

Holy mother of god.

Atleast you didn't end up like CWC

Damn son, that shit's fucking annoying. The sinus pilonidal surgery wounds (or wounds around the ass crack area in general) are the hardest to treat after old people's bedsores. The upper crack area where the crack starts was pretty well cut for me and they left it open and it was stuffed with some kind of antibacterial wound gauze or something. Took two surgeries and some medical honey to heal it.

Is that your ass

>must resist temptation to click and zoom
>must resist
>must
oh dear god jesus my lord and savior

Pussies. You act like you've never seen an open wound before.

It's like a second asshole

go be an annoying fagget somewhere else kthx

Kill yourself. I mean that. Just kill yourself.

what's with the pinkish area defined with the white something?

Oh no, I never looked up the medical cause of these images until now.

My ass crack itches a lot, but not constantly.
I scratch it with wipes in the bathroom quite heavily.

Could it be a cyst?

Well there was a very visible abscess in my case and the area would swell up regularely together with the abscess bleeding. Fucking happy that it's finally cut out

Yeah. I had a pilonidal cyst removed two years ago, and the wound refuses to heal. I've had repeated surgeries to try to get it to close up, but nothing is working so far.

Even now the wound oozes blood daily and refuses to close up, so I have to shower every day and apply a bandage to it.

If you notice any blood or sharp pains when you scratch, I have news for you, user.

besides the swelling sitting was umcomfortable in general, if you don't have a visible cyst, no swelling and no discomfort with sitting you might just have dry or irritated skin in yo crack

would still fuck tho

I never noticed anything looking strange when I shave, but the ass crack looks weird, anyway.

Have you tried burning it?

It's not a sharp pain.
It's just an irritating itch that won't leave me alone for about half an hour even when I scratch it.
It only happens once a week at most.

>you might just have dry or irritated skin in yo crack

I hope that's the case.

>Have you tried burning it?
The last surgery I had was when they cauterized it, but it's still leaking.

Unless you see an abscess or a weird-shaped hole where you, scratch I'd say you're fine.

PErfect healing

>a doctor tells you a thing
>you dont believe him and come to Cred Forums for a second opinion

Omg mate, that looks infected as fuk

You should probably amputate before you get the itis

Yeah when i had my surgery done, they left it open and i had to pack it with new gauze every day for a few months. If they stich it shut, there's a chance that the skin below the stitching wont heal together creating a "pocket" for another cyst to form. Packing it every day was a bitch, but it was worth it.

Checked

Again!

Why do you still have stitches? It looks pretty closed to me, I had my stitches removed 8 weeks in.

And again!

This thread is full of dubs

That shit must hurt

Looks fine to me, have you tried rubbing feces on it? Helps build up immunity

All these wasted trips and dubs.

This is after 12 days, will have stitches removed next week.

I'm actually a bit paranoid considering the wound is just a few inches from my asshole