Want me to continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/Fxizc
imgur.com/r/hotwifetexts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure

this has to be fake/bait

more OP

Dude, if your gonna repost that from yesterday, just throw up the imagur link to the whole set...

m.imgur.com/a/Fxizc

Most likely fake, it's even 2 months old given context from France and Portugal.

fake. look at the font.

thx but this is sad bruh

i havent seen a legit thread on Cred Forums for months literaly.. i think thee owner is using bots to make it look like traffic or something.

Go on!

When niggas want to fake a text but then use perfect spelling and grammar

Is a "cuck fetish" really a fetish or is it just a meme?... because that's pretty sad.

OP died in kekcident

Yeah could be true, there's tons of threads with "SO COOL" "MOAR !!" and other generic spam.

Boi the Euro Final already passed 2 months ago

I certainly am no bot ?!

Jesus this thread is a joke.. all the fake in the world and now one cares.

The euro was a little while ago guys..lol

Fake and gay. Couldn't even be assed to align the font properly.

Exactly i suspect a great many threads are bot threads for traffic i also suspect there are advertising arrangements where he subtly advertises shit in threads using bots with programmed scripts. so much totally inane and off topic shit in here over the last year, nothing original and nothing of the Cred Forums that was about two or three years ago...

Obviously. Yet we are all still here, aren't we

You have been here too long OP. You are going to regret this one, and then split up with her when she can't stop fucking him.

this is so fake you might as well just post a picture of victoria beckham's tits

kys, my man

shut up my dick is hard

I hope this is fake

Slut gf and cuck boi, oh my, all your friends and all the neighbourhood will love it

This shit is so gay. Seeing cucks Is more cringey than white knights or beta males interacting.

Get a vid

so fake

WHERESSSSS THE PICCC OP WE NEED TO FAP OUR COCK IS TOO GODDAMM HARD

Do you have the link?
Anyone?

I need it

>m.imgur.com/a/Fxizc
Nvm, got it

Nice, thanks. Was it a real story when it came out or 100% staged ?

I'm so confused. Why do people let others cheat on them?? I guess I'll never understand the concept of cucking

Every thread I make about threads being fake gets deleted almost instantly.

For the same reason do stuff related to sex. Because they like to.

Is there a part 1?

>m.imgur.com/a/Fxizc
Got any more of these? Hot as fuck. Especially when it's got a big dick in it

Some people don't care about fidelity that christian culture taught us. I would never let my girl do that but I can understand the exitment of it.

imgur.com/r/hotwifetexts

Search there and you'll find something that pleases you

after reading the rest of it my dick went soft cause i realized how cucky this is

This is so disgustingly fake OP. I feel insulted

i see you use r / hotwifetexts too op why dont you go fuck yourself

bumparoo

cant let this thread die i want to see the regret in OP's messages

If this were me, I'd go along with it all and then after she finished say "congrats, you're single" then cease all contact.

True

this is the ultimate fantasy, would love to see my girlfriend be the fantasy dirty little slut with a guy who has a huge cock, I love it when she goes to work in matching lingerie wiith a thong, doesnt even wear that for me, stays late a lot and Id love to hear that she has been the office slut.

This is fake just to tell you.

But haha yeah that's what I was thinking xD

To confirm how fake this is, align the time he posted it and the time on the pic. I don;t think it would take 20 minutes to post shit up on Cred Forums.

You realise OP is a lying fag and this was all posted yesterday

I like how she had time to take of her nail pollish for some of the pictures,and then put it back on again.

Sex was so good that the chick's nail polish dissappears when she is getting fucked...

>mfw

Faggot OP Thread? No picture she sent or holding out on us?