Fr fr

Fr fr

triggered

isnt that the point of black history month?

When you get the fuck out of the U.S. and go to a black country.

>first slave owner in us was a nigger
>niggers captured and sold niggers to europeans
>niggers still have slaves

White man done stole us from our land. Prolly stole my great great great great great great granddaddy straight out his throne.

Go back to Africa and start your never forget day. Celebrate it once before you starve to death or get dismembered by a rival tribe.

if you really dont want us here you shouldn't have brought us

Sorry niggers, we're done apologizing for things that happened centuries ago. Find something else to whine about.

Even though this is ULTRA LOW QUALITY BAIT, I say you've got it. The shortest month in the whole year, niggers LMAO. February.

No disrespect to Black People having been slaves, but shut the fuck up about it with all the victimizing and bitching

January 1, 1863. That's your never forget day.

Are blacks in the US today better off because their ancestors were enslaved? The answer is yes. So you're welcome.

dont you realise, America IS a black country.

> You already have your "Never Forget Day"

It's called BLACK FRIDAY

No, it's turned into a nigger shitfest in some areas. GTFO NORMIE NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>dont you realise, America IS a black country.

Whites make up over 60%. Blacks aren't even in distant second place. Hispanics are 17%. Blacks are 12%.

Every time a nigger in BLM opens their mouth we don't forget we shoulda killed you off after slavery ended.
Fucking niggers.

The jews did that.

Whats his face with the beard and hat wanted to send you back but they shot his ass.

Are they alive thx to this as normally slaves were captured from other tribes and most often then not got worked to death, the answer would be yes

Blacks are 19%. Spics are more.

>sorry niggers
You are apologizing

Is there a population of 50 million niggers in the states which grew out no more then 500,000 niggers and can we thank slavery for this?, the answer would be yes

Ya a whole month to remember the shittiest niggers on this continent...

Less than 1.4 percent of Americans owned slaves then. Less than 400,000 was brought to America. The first slave owner was black and sued to get the right to own slaves in America. Thousands of of blacks was black slave owners. Black Africans hunted and sold millions of slaves. And the last and very important fact. Not all black people came to America as a slaves. A lot came to this country over the years with no slave blood in them. So those people can't bitch.

you niggers got a whole months now fuck right off

You're free. We've given you Oprah and half a black President for 8 years. You get an entire month every year and MLK day. You get nothing else.

Stop stating facts, they don't listen to them

You missed out on a few things here.

Your primal instincts dont allow you to work as a group for a common goal. Put ONE educated individual in power of your "movement" instead of every spook that wants to yell and scream like a god damn baboon. Seriously, blacks make it so easy for white people to discredit any valid movement, argument, or protest by allowing every idiot to speak their mind rather than filtering it through a somewhat sound mind. Do something for yourselves for once instead of waiting for the white man to do it for you. Get a skilled fucking job and work yourself up like every other american that contributes to society.

I celebrate "nigger forget day" everyday

ignoring problems is never a good thing.

Black people will adamantly ignore this and they need to pretend slavery doesn't exist today so they can still be victims. They don't want to lose their victim status and that's why they also secretly hate hispanics. They're afraid of being second class victims.

I don't ignore niggers, I just don't pay any attention to them.

Ignoring them not only bothers them, but it makes them fathom thoughts of you being a racist so if they decide to one day gang up on you, they'll feel justified. Whether you are or not, that's that they need to believe to feel they did the right thing. If you live around blacks, you can't travel alone.

Don't they have an entire fucking month for that?

how the fuck does no one in that crowd do anything

That's not a concern of mine. They might attempt to gang up and fuck with me but they will surely lose.

Mozambique-drill one and the smart ones run.

I don't. I travel with Mr. S. Colt and Mr. S. Sauer, and a bunch, and I do mean a lot, of their smaller, faster friends.

All run. They don't want to get shot by a white guy - even the most retarded of them "know" most white people with a gun know how to shoot.

he dindu nuffin

Fugggg

by the shittiest niggers

Quads check

white cucks never do anything, they are too afraid of blacks

Chekt you fucking nigger

Maybe you should ask the niggers in Africa and middle East when they can expect to stop THEIR active slave trade.

the first slaver was black?
well white people wrote that bullshit in the history books obviously.
cracker jigs

I won't start anything but I won't take anything either, if you know what I mean.

also, nice dubs

If you stand up to a Nigger, you'll be swarmed by about 30 of them. You'll forever be labelled a racis' cracka

thig here is none of the niggers alive now had to even BE slaves.

also every race since the dawn of time has been enslaved by probably everyone else at least once

also also nigger tribes in africa would war then SELL captives as slaves (as done in war) so blacks helped bring them to america as slaves

also also also im pretty sure blacks would use other blacks for slaves

so yeah sick of hearing about it

A group of mostly women against a horde of niggers, take a close look they're surrounded

Fooken checked

I bet not. I haz a surprise

never forgot how shitty your culture is...

>>FUCK U NIGGER GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE

black history month nigger

I know exactly what you mean.
They also pick up what I am laying down when my hand goes to my carry pocket and I get that look.
They tend to fuck off then, remember they got someplace else to be.

Check mate athiest

+P+jhp

It is SA , blacks rule there now, a immigration population rule.
If you do anything you go to jail for being racist.
If you say anything they dont help you and the cops will rob you, because this is what cops in south africa do, they rob and rape.
So they only safety you have is from securety companys made up out former SA army guys who got fired when the niggers took over.

These ppl in the vid look like workers that had a job ones but their boss got killed and there is no other way out,(no refugee status)they reside in slums and will never get a job despite them being experienced capable workers.

The majority population of blacks kills 1 white every 36 hours.

By american standards this doesnt means much, by SA standards this means that white ppl will be extinct in 20 years.

We were the only ones who were smart enough to learn too write nigger

Dont forget about the one in the group that carries the gun.

It's like you want me to become a racist.

He's the one that gets 3holed no waiting. If I don't see the backside, they will be next up.

no worries

Welfare day bitch

Amazing reads

just stop being a fucking Nigger op

Blacks have an entire month for that.

Any more like this?
Really interesting stuff

I just looked this up and amazingly it is true. Nigger can thank themselves for becoming lifetime slaves instead of indentured ones lmao

that's racist

they are all homeless people

most homeless people have zero will to fight back

what about cops killing young people everyday

...... go back to affika and build your own fucking society if ya don't like it here.......

No the first slaver (which is a person who deals in slavery btw) he was the first person to force an indentured servant into a life of permanent servitude (aka slavery). So yes a black person started slavery

din du Nuffin !

There are nigger colleges, MLK (nigger) day, nigger history month, and nigger groups are widely accepted as non-racist even though their white counterparts would be.

So, shut the fuck up, nigger.

Martin Luther king day, Black History month.
>this is a government shill trying to stir the pot

Forget what?

Fucking noggers

they are straped. can see the main guy readjust his gun

JUST A QUICK NOTE:

If you watch the TV movie "Roots" backwards it has a HAPPY ENDING.

THE MORE YOU KNOW, MY NIGGA

we didnt bring u here, 1.5% of US whites owned slaves....the elites of elites brought u here

Damn, didn't know they staged photographs nowadays to push their agenda.

i feel very bad that the greatest mistake the white race ever made was giving these sub-human scum the same rights we enjoy. almost 2000 years ago we, the white race, built wonders of the world like

the colosseum in rome. yesterday in sub-saharan africa a negro built a shelter out of grass and his own shit. we send billions of $'s in aid to them yearly and they simply stay in the shitholes they live in

because they know more free shit will be arriving soon. they have no idea on how to improve their standards of living, they have no idea how to build a future for themselves. it is not racist in the slightest

to point out the blacks have weaponised their skin color in an effort to maintain their dependance on us white folk for their income.

we can't even make legitimate critiques of black culture these days without being labeled a racist, or worse. the whites that defend the current actions of blacks need to be exterminated. they are fighting

for the destruction of our race, the race that has built the world that they enjoy today in the name of political correctness. in today's america, for example, the overwhelming number of chinese, japanese,

polish, irish, italian, etc etc people that have arrived in the united states have ALL become worthy citizens and good people. niggers have not. they never will unless we remove the white teat from their

mouths. they need us more than we need them, we should enforce this with all means necessary. this plantation-mentality and outright fuckery they devote so much of their culture too should be

destroyed.

they do not want equality, they want special treatment for something nobody alive today had anything to do with. they only thing white people are guilty of is giving these animals a better chance at life

than they would have in africa. but they will never take that chance because it is easier for them to leech off the backs of white people forever more. they are not equal to us. none of them. i despise them.

honestly feel sorry for muricans, in Blighty we've got pakis but id rather have pakis then niggers

kfc day

tl;dr gtfo nigger

What about the rest of the young people not being killed by cops?
You think they also did nothing?
Perhaps "doing nothing wrong" is what's wrong.

Yeah, at least Pakis work and tend to stay among themselves or at least assimilate.

>id rather have pakis then niggers
Pakis are fucking awful mate, at least the blacks try to integrate if they're not utterly impoverished, pakis just sit around in their creepy enclaves without any personality.

FIVE FIVES BOYS

staged? you fukkin retard..........

taken during riot dude, saw this from another angle,,,,, gotta find it...

Fuck Niggers.... ya do know Chinese/ Irish / Other Whites / Indians(both kinds) have All been enslaved by us at one point or another.... Fuck you... nigger shitlords wanna complain? go back to affruka and build a Real society.... Look at what is there now, lolololololololooololo

>>>FUCK YOU NIGGERS

I need some +P and +P+
All I have are ancient surplus rounds and holla-point lol9mm

because only white people died in the attacks on 9/11.

Bruh, you have a whole nigger loving month, just get out.

but the economy benefits from them as this user said at least they work

You don't own Quebec, faggot.

what about the rate of whites killed by cops compared to blacks killed by cops is about 2:1?

We're not talking about blacks, we're talking about niggers. Name one time a nigger has tried to integrate into society? All they do is take and bitch

and besides, i never said i liked pakis... id just rather have them than niggers

.... only whites are posting in here you do realize right?

smh you fedora wearing basement dwelling self righteous autistic ass-tards...... no one cares what is said here anyway.... spread the hate out in the world ffs!

look at the date on the map you moron

What a worthless fucking piece of shit father.