Okay Flat Earthers

Okay Flat Earthers,

I'm pretty open minded - but I need you to give me some compelling arguments before I waste hours of my time researching your theories. Give me the tl;dr of why the Earth is flat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI
cheesespin.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=lmnMJoFQHk0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because the government and 1% earn more money by having you believe it's round. Why pay for a flight around the world when you can walk or drive for a fraction of the price, and the time for that matter. Why do you think there's always so many planes in the sky? They're litterally flying in circles, so you believe the Earth is round and large.

tl;dr: You're a stupid faggot, kill yourself.

You're insinuating planes go faster than claimed? The whole flight industry being in on it is something I don't think I could ever believe, too many people, far too little proof.

Because shios should dip over the horizon and they dont, they just become that far away theyre too small to see

Simply physics would show this type of celestial body is impossible due to the gravitational force one must have around its core in order to have a stable atmosphere.

Oh also, look at every other fucking planet and celestial body in the night sky you dumb fucking niggers.

I was litterally writing it as it came to me. Seems like something a flat earther would say.

Earth's round, bro.

If the earth is round then you should be able to walk around it and arrive at the same place you left from. This can't be done in higher dimension that 3d. Yet we inhabit a 4 dimensional world. You can't leave and return to the right latitude, longitude and floor, but you can't arrive at the same time. Therefore the world is flat.

It's impossible to tell a globe from a disc if the disc is pointed straight towards you.

>He has never watched a ship sail away
Binoculars are a cool invention, user.

Suddenly we live in a 4 spacial dimensional world. Fuck you guys will say anything to try and prove the Earth is flat.

We live on, not in, a 4 dimensional plane. Other clestial bodies in the solar dont harbour life for this reason.
We are infact the centre of the universe

The sun, all the other planets and moons in our solar system are spheres. Most other objects like comets and asteroids are more spheric than flat. Therefore our planet must be the exception that proves the rule. q.e.d.

>we are infact the centre of the universe

Jesus fuck lol, I really am starting to understand how people believe the Earth is flat:

>a combined sense of self importance and complete incapability to form independent and intelligent thought

Please, do the gene pool a favor and kill yourself.

>hurr the sun rises and sets it certainly isn't because we are rotating, it must be because it's literally just dropping below us
>even though we clearly revolve around the sun, I can't comprehend that and since I can't see it for myself, I don't believe it!
>except for Juses fuckniggering Christ, I never seen him or "God" but you don't have to see it to believe it!!!!

Earth's shadow on the Moon proves Earth is not flat. This is the oldest and simplest proof, known since ancient greeks. Look it up. Also flat-earthers exist only there in burgerland, here in Europe we are well-educated.

Go on

If we are flat and the centre of the universe, as the moon is revolving around us we would see the shadow cast while the sun is beneath us.

The flat-earther thing is a joke, a trolling exercise designed to wind you idiots up.

As if anyone believes this shit in 2016.

Admittedly, there's probably nutter out there who is locked in some home, but 99.99% of the guys you see on Cred Forums are just having a laugh.

You can see the moon in the morning sometimes, it still have the shadow.

> I was there
> the edge of the flat earth
> looked down the abyss
> the abyss looked back into me
> thus forgot to take photos of edge

Are you saying every single planet is always facing straight at earth? Jesus Christ these flat earthers are more retarded than the chem trails crew

When seeing the moon in the morning, I've never seen a shadow.

I appreciate that Nietzsche reference

>Juses fuckniggering Christ

kekd never seen that one before

Have you seen how many people are anti vaxxers or are voting for Donald Trump. Pretty sure this is for real

The earth is a single point in the 1D, flat in the 2D, an Oblate Spheroid in the 3D... do you really believe the earth is a Spheroid in the 10D. Point is simple, you think you know the truth poking insults at the lesser monkeys, you're still a fucking monkey Cred Forumsro.

>implying emporer Donald advocates for flat earth or anti vaxxers

You're a moron. He's unconventional and doesn't give a shit about people's feels, but he's still in the pocket of the Kikes as evidenced by
>hurr muh Israel support let's keep pissing off mudslimes by supporting the unethical land-grab, but then let's blame them for flying into our buildings!

He pretends to be anti-establishment, but there's no way in fuck that he's ever even remotely blew a dog whistle to flat earthers, chem trails, et. al. the other conspiracy nuts.

If the earth is round then how come am I standing on flat land? Checkmate atheist

Lmfao ooooookay

>Binoculars are a cool invention, user

so are telescopes, user. your logic fails

it's flat Earth not conic Earth, OP you fucking cunt
picture's a disgrace

That's literal autism. That's like saying that because I live on a hilltop the Earth is a cone.

The only argument I've ever seen that really got my neurons firing was why, if the Earth is rotating at hundreds of miles per hour, when we jump we don't go flying in the same way we would if we suddenly jumped from the roof of a moving car. Or why a hot air balloon can't just hover and end up in China after an hour or two.

But then I learned that's explainable by physics.

Pls explain the hot air balloon I've always thought about that

>being this retarded
>not realizing you can take different perspective pictures of a round object

Because hot air balloons are still within the Earth's atmosphere. The atmosphere rotates along with the Earth, and since physics dictates that an object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by another force, the hot air balloon being in the atmosphere means that even while hovering, it IS moving in the same direction as the Earth. Unless the balloon exited the atmosphere, it will be continuously moving even if the appearance is that it's hovering still.

That logic also applies to rockets, which explains why when it leaves the atmosphere you can see the Earth rotating while you're hovering in space.

cus it says so in the bible you stupid moron

we are also flying through space. same speed as earth. frame of references yo. as for hot air balloon, the atmosphere is also rotating, and everything in it

top kek

This is actually true, but explainable.

NASA's satellite photo(s) of the Earth is (are) made up of composite images. They don't even deny or try to hide that. They say so themselves. It's multiple images strung together and thus there will be some overlapping with trivial items like clouds to keep the land masses consistent and accurate. The satellites are too close to the Earth to capture a full still image, and so they sacrifice cloud accuracy for accuracy elsewhere, probably not expecting dumbfucks like you to use that as "proof" of a flat earth.

Why would they need to do all that bullshit when they could just take a picture instead?

>2015+1
>believe the earth is flat

Is there any reason you HAVEN'T considered SUICIDE yet?

>see: Juses fuckniggering Crust

Don't worry, Christcucks, there's commercially available space travel now to put your idiocy to rest. Saw a company advertising some sort of balloon trip similar to the one used in Felix Baumgartner's jump to allow anybody to go into the stratosphere and see the Earth for $75K

Or is that a fake ad, and anyone who goes up is just lying?

Fucktards, lol. Thank God society looks down on religious people nowadays.

they claim that there is satellites as far as thirty thousand miles away....that's far enough

>The satellites are too close to the Earth to capture a full still image

Can you read? Or are you as illiterate as you are mentally handicapped?

The Earth is fucking huge. This isn't the 1400's anymore, matey. The Earth isn't just your town, anymore. Worldwide travel is possible, and if you ever leave your multi-generational inbred town, you'd probably get an idea of just how large it actually is.

Flat earthers BTFO

Hello ex-flat earther here, check lord stephen christ channel, fuck what he says about himself but he has tremendous evidence against ball/flat earth, i believe FE is good progress towards truth but i don't think its coincidence its such a boom, truth is somewhere else, im open to discussion

>thinking earth is round or flat
>not knowing that earth is a line
It's OK anons, everyone gets to be wrong once in a while

1D earth master race reporting in

Thousands of satellites...as far away as thirty thousand miles . CAN YOU READ?

The circumference of the Earth is ~20K miles.

The highest NASA satellite is 36000Km up. That's only a little over 20K miles. Not nearly far enough to capture a full still. Even from the fucking moon, the full still image of the Earth was huge.

It is true , roads are intentionally laid in inefficient patterns to increase the travel distance.

Fish-eye lens...Dipshit .

See dummy. I'm trying to respond to you invalids all at once to address your concerns, all the while fact checking my information. Takes longer to do that than to come up with dumbass questions trying to disprove a common fact.

It's 2016. We have rockets. We have weather balloons.

We can literally go up there and look down and see that it's round.

He was referencing a YouTube channel, retard

>waste hours of your time
Neckbeard alert

Not taking any chances, because someone somewhere will take that and run with it.

This is because when the earth cast a shadow on the moon the circle is sitting in between the sun and the moon, giving the impression of a sphere.

This and you base your theries off of nasa? Thevearth is round

just gonna post this here

First off, he was just making an example of how stupid people can be. He didn't say Trump was a flat earther or an anti-vaxxer. Funny this is, he is actually publicly come out as anti-vax, and if you somehow don't know this, you haven't done enough research to vote this time around. Stay home in november.

Then please do explain why the moon isn't always in the new moon phase. By your logic, the circular Earth would cast the same full shadow over the moon every night if the sun was always directly situated underneath us after it sets.

if earth flat why are days/nights longer on the north/south pole?

20,000 miles is far enough for a full picture of earth . Earths diameter is only 7926 miles .
>fail

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of

quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working

tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate

memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different

Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

before you do anything

we can all see the sun shining at us, correct?

How come its day time on one half of the earth and night time on the other?

Just how exactly is that gonna work if the earth is a flat disc?

viola

By equating Trump with anti-vaxxers and flat earthers, the logical conclusion is to assume there is a direct correlation between the two. And there's not.

You are right, he has made false statements about a (albeit nonexistent) danger in vaccines. He was wrong. However that is not even a part of his message or campaign, unlike, say, Jill Stein. His personal beliefs do not for certain reflect his campaign message, as evidenced by his recent flip flopping to attract more voters.

Clearly a flat disc and they are moving around the continents to contuse the ppl and continue the scam.

like this?

This was taken from over 200K miles away. Tell me again how 20K miles is far enough, user!

>the sun is smaller than the Earth!

El oh fucking el m8

There's no way that you can sail aound a flat earth you morons!

Why the fuck would the photons stay on one side? Man these flat earthers are either lazy or stupid.

Given that, I think it's pretty cool to challenge the most obvious scientific truths. Honestly we should do that with everything. Of course, when the challenge comes up with this kind of shit....

>2016
>not believing in flat earth

That's not even how light works, a ball half that size would light up the whole world.

I-I can't even comprehend flat-earthers (the serious kind, not the meme kind like you)

When people from Ancient Greece also knew the earth was round long before the 1% and our government existed. Are you stupid?

the quran said the earth is flat and your dumb science also confirms it. stay ignorant stupid nigger

Yeah except the sun is 103x bigger than Earth.

So when someone flies over the "edge" of the Earth they magically teleport back to the other side? Ok

This ones from apollo 11 .
is moon growing? Or are both fake?

If earth was flat, why hasn't anyone located the edge of the planet?

If you walked around a circle, you'd get to the same point. If you walked around a sphere you'd get to the same point. If you walked though a 4D hypersurface (which we actually do live in) then you would get back to the same point. 4 dimensions is mostly how cosmic inflation is described. It is very likely a real thing.

The earth is flat. The only time it looks round is from space. That is because the atmosphere bends light. similar to how a rainbow looks like a half circle. light doesn't bend.. only our vision of it does.

#IFLS

I am a pilot.
This user is insane.

The moon rotates with its disc facing us on a elliptical orbit.

see

Time isn't a spatial dimension, so that doesn't really hold any weight.

Wrong. We see different faces of the same planets, and can actively see them rotating on an axis as we observe them.

Try again.

light doesn't travel forever in an atmosphere . Don't believe me? Go for a drive in the fog

I see the bait is strong with this one. If the earth is flat, why does the sun stay up so long near the poles? It never sets, seems to stay above the horizon...

>If you walked around a circle
let me walk in my three dimensional body around this two dimensional abstract ideal

ha, I bet you think you're smarter than that other retard, too
just like I do, now

Hate to tell ya buddy, but '1%ers' have been around since civilization began.

For arguments sake we will use your picture then for reference.

The principle remains the same. That picture you posted was taken from 200,000+ miles away. That's a ~170K mile difference, and the Earth still looks enormous in that picture. You can easily prove this through proportions.

Let's say a single sattelite image captures ~1K miles worth of the Earth.

>~1K/36K == ~6K/216K

6K would be roughly half, which looks about right for that picture.

Keep trying

I think you need to look at our theories and combine them to see the whole picture. How do we know others truly exist? if others don't then are the information we take in really real? If not then maybe earth doesnt look like what it does.

I think the other one is fake, as you can see a difference in resolution between the earth and the moon

Hollow earth theory is what we SHOULD be discussing. Harder to disprove

you can clearly see it here though. took me like 5 secs to find a video of that. I'm sure theres plenty more

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI

None of the flat earthers can answer this one.

Why doesnt your porch light reach the next city?. light only travels so far before it gets deflected by molecules in the air.

arguably yes and no. yes because categorization is a core human concept, no because this insinuates that all of civilization at all times has used some form of currency, and the actual term describing the concept of wealth in our specific chronological context did not exist yet.

Why do you people care if its round or flat?

There's a difference between air particles and water molecules. You're an idiot.

Th sun is not reallt that strong or hot.
Did you know that the area around the sun is actually really cool, the photons fly so fast in the vacuum that if you have a heat shield facing the sun you can just chill there np.

We can map the interior of the earth through seismology. Throw in P & S waves with gigantic hammers and measure the time it takes for the return reverberation to return.

The Earth isn't hollow faggot.

I'm not referring to time. I'm referring to 4 spatial dimensions.

the flat earth theory was started by the powers that be to make conspiracy theories look crazy in general

how else who you explain is quick rise in popularity with no evidence at all , no intelligent person i know believe that shit its always the idiots

Can you prove that we are not at the center?

There's still plenty of light in the day in fog it's just scattered so visibility is low.

Your own thought experiment doesn't hold up too well.

While you're at it, explain the sun rising from the horizon. How the fuck is that supposed to work?

The atmosphere bends light as it enters the atmosphere. You're taking a scientific concept and bastardizing it to holy hell. When they say "bends light" that doesn't literally mean the light wraps around the Earth and makes it look spherical. Bending light doesn't have diddly fucking squat to do with pictures from space. A picture taken outside the atmosphere won't be affected by light being distorted INSIDE the atmosphere.

Again I'll say, there is a commercially available way to view the Earth from space. Come up with the money and you can see it for yourself. Or is that fake?

Now that literally anyone can travel to outer space this whole flat earth nonsense isn't even a question anymore. It's over. Religion has lost.

im not a flat earther, but the atmosphere contains a significant amount of nitrogen, water molecules, and diatomic oxygen.

walking around a circle would look like walking in a straight line. Walking around sphere would (and does) look like a plane. Walking through a hypersurface looks like a 3d volume, which is the space we live in. Mind blown yet?

I'm not literally talking about money here, but rather people that are in absolute control over a society. Hell, it was even way more overt then.

because this fundamentally changes the way we navigate the earth
also it's a stupid argument to begin with
the whole thing requires earth to be falling in some void where the sun and moon and stars are all falling at identical speeds (borrowing certain concepts from reality [Gravity exists], but ignoring others rather arbitrarily [the effects of Mass with respect to gravity])

Alright assholes, the earth is a sphere. But those pictures from space youre using as proof are fake. We never landed on the moon, it was a race to show americas superiority over communism. The radiation that a human would be exposed to while traveling outside the atmosphere would kill them

do you realize how camera lenses work?

They're both fake you faggos . Earth doesn't change size .
Plus put any of these pictures in photo-shop and turn up contrast and tell-tale square box comes up around 'earth'.

for what purpose do we doubt the existence of others? many people inherit/recycle information from 'authorities' fed to them for decades, their neural circuitry forged along the prescribed pathways. they're still real, though they're unconscious agents for the machine.

How would you know that, its to hot to even measure.

Clouds vs atomsphere
Which one allows visible light to travel through it?

It does, it's just that it is overwhelmed by light from other sources. Why are we able to see stars at night through our atmosphere?

Every one knows the moon landings were a propaganda hoax to bankrupt the sovjet union.

5/7, a perfect score I laughed.

That doesn't matter.

If the moon rotates, stands still, is a disc, even if it was a fucking square: the Earth is larger than the moon, and therefore all flat earth models of Sun/Moon orbit would result in a permanent shadow cast over the moon.

Touché, user. You make a point I can't refute, given that "center" is a relative position when the universe is essentially immeasurable. You can't really find the center in something when you don't know where it starts or ends.

>walking around a circle
Your translation of ideals has no basis in reality and is therefore merely a random grouping of chemicals in your brain that you decided to share.
You're retarded.
You can't walk around a circle.
It would only appear as a straight line if you weren't a human being with two eyes and inner ear fluid able to recognize both gravity and referential objects.
Git fukt

i bet you are on the cia pay roll to.

The radiation would also destroy any electronics sent out of the atmosphere as well. We simply arent as technologically advanced as our governments want us to think.
Think about it.

Theres only one recording of people on the moon, both the background and foreground are somehow in focus at the same time, all with the camera s mounted to the astronauts chests. Theres lots of evidence. Look that shit up

But how does compass work? Pls illustrate on a map.

>If you walked though a 4D hypersurface
A what now?

no reason to fake picture

Have you ever tried to download multiple gigabytes on a shitty connection? Much better to have many small downloads than one big one. Also gives better resolution.

Furthermore clouds move.

Yeah i know the earth is large then the moon but the shadow is because of the light perspective.
And the moon is far away
You would not be able to make hand puppets with out it.

You are correct "When they say "bends light" that doesn't literally mean the light wraps around the Earth and makes it look spherical"

You are correct that light cannot wrap around the earth if it is flat. It only appears spherical.

If I buy a satellite I will just see the same thing we see now. Light reflecting off a flat surface.

Light doesn't wrap around anything point dexter.

Ever heard of stellar parallax? Both galileo and copernicus confirmed heliocentrism

>What is lossy compression

For quick one of my conspiratorial friends genuinely believes. Like full on.

wrong sorry bud bud we cannot prove whether the sun or moon for that matter is round or not because we have never seen either side of which we have been looking at the same images since the dawn of time ... or same face of the sun and or moon ... cannot be disproven this is factual you can literally google this ...

>google

It's "too".
I am not.
Just an experienced individual when it comes to aviation and navigation.
There's also a logical incongruity where the 1% control information, yet anyone can go outside and observe the Coriolis effect with a strong enough rifle on an indoor range of sufficient length.

Then why does it travel further in some places and not in others in a consistent pattern?

Even if that model was true it implies a curvature to the Earth or some other kind of geometry.

Also you're a goddamn lunatic, retard, or just a special snowflake who has to feel better than everyone in order to justify your otherwise menial existence.

Is this not because of the beetles eating trees?

I asked a bunch of people in the airforce if they believed the earth is flat.
Their response was "are you retarded" and "did you forget your helmet and pads also wheres the person supervising you at?"
Flat earth theory is retarded dont know how people believe this.

YLYL flat earth edition

more fake NASA pictures

I'm not gonna lie and pretend I'm smarter than I am.

With that said , a friend of mine has become a flat earther and has been trying to "Red Pill" me every time I go round and see him.

He makes a couple of fair points but every part of me just wants to scream

"Stop being such a fucking idiot"

I've always wondered how flat earthers ever believed what they spout out of their ignorant mouths. Have any you you believers taken physics?

Cameras at different altitudes.

Have you ever been to space yourself? NO

Then how do you know the earth is round? Because you read it in a text book?

are you really serious and not baiting, mister?

Landmasses look bigger now because satellite imagery is higher resolution. The images can be stitched together much more accurately. Flat earth is just clever tactic to make fringe science look retarded.

Shits fake... theres no turtle.

same size planet.....you are dumb

So not only do you think the earth is flat, you also think continents and oceans are a lie too? Just try to find a way to drive from Europe to America, and I'll start believing in a flat earth right fucking now.

>not including massive deforestation

Well, if that's all you have to say, I think we're done here.

old roads are fucked up because they went around shit that people weren't advanced enough or didn't care enough to get rid of in order to go through. often they followed topographical grades, to make it easier on beasts of burden. if you look at most newly founded cities, you'll see very intuitive grid systems that maximize efficiency.

Notice how the north American Looks drier in 2012

Same here bro.

How did you deal with that level of retard!

hav u not sen the documentary 2012 where everything goes all dry

>implying that a sun is the same size as a headlight
great fucking detective work user. obviously you have done your homework

my fucking sides good read user, good read

I remember posting this on another flat earth thread. They think the lens flare is the sun burning a hole In the clouds.

Which documentary?

If it's anything more than trolling you, you should stop hanging out with them, for your own mental health.
>A straight line looks just like a point from more than one observational angle, it's still a line-segment, though. You need to diversify your observational angles more than once.
That's when you start to see the whole subject.

Literal tard

but you can do that

Laugh it off really.

He's a really good friend and I've known him for years so I don't wanna loose contact.

Another close friend of mine though became a MLM shill.

Fuck that guy

WE WERE WARNED

Damn never seen good advice on Cred Forums before

Because the mighty Thor didst smote it with mjolnir

No, since the universe expanded at a uniform rate from a single point you can pick any point in the universe and it would appear to be the centre

jeeeesuus wtf is this? was the old lady supposed to be limmovable?

He took a load of LCD and DMT at college.

I blame that.

Have to be careful when playing with brain chemistry. Easy to loss sense of reality.

It's because they are retarded and want to kts.

She didnt charge her Ki enough.

It's not good advice, I made that shit up on the spot.
You should probably actually help that person understand that they're retarded.

>also I made a grammatical error and it's eating away at my soul

When it feel out of my pocket I accidentally stepped on it

Traveling in the city is far from efficient.

b8

Gravity. Skeptics are getting more and more ridiculous.

The problem with fringe science is once you believe one thing, the next thing you would normally have never believed starts to seem more possible, this keeps going till you're a flat earther/Jews are lizard peopler.

Have you tried it?

I actually believe the earth is triangular shaped. Both flat earthers, and round earthers, are wrong.

i blame global warming for this

>point dexter

Light actually does wrap around things all the time. Normally through diffraction, or via gravitational lensing or due to different media with different refractive indices.

cheesespin.net/
funny and sick

False.
She clearly did not line up her brown eye with the 7th chakra, her charge was fine.

screw that. i think its square. otherwise waterfalls wouldn't exist.

Wish I was smarter so I could.

I don't sully myself with all these theory's .

I know the world is corrupt,government is corrupt and doesn't give a shit etc.

I don't believe in religion but I'm open minded.

At the end of the day I'm just trying to live my life the best I can and enjoy my vices from time to time
(I'm on Cred Forums for crying out loud)

I just saw this thread and thought I could get some information.

>Because hot air balloons are still within the Earth's atmosphere. The atmosphere rotates along with the Earth, and since physics dictates that an object in motion stays in motion unless acted upon by another force, the hot air balloon being in the atmosphere means that even while hovering, it IS moving in the same direction as the Earth. Unless the balloon exited the atmosphere, it will be continuously moving even if the appearance is that it's hovering still.
why are you showing us where you photoshopped?

I blame SJWs

fedora wearing fuckboi virgin detected.

'where NASA photoshopped'

Jeez, I must have confused you. It is possible to set up hypothetical situations to illustrate a point, regardless of whether the situation is physically possible or not. It's obvious you just don't have the intuition about dimensions required to understand what I'm talking about.

>point dexter

Hmmmmm

Not a flat-earther, but the lens is curved. The closer the lens is to the horizon the more horizontal it will appear. The further the horizon from the center of the lens will cause distortions to occur.

Also - if you really think the Earth appears that curvy at that altitude then the world is pretty small...

A 4D sphere for example. Have you ever heard of a tesseract? That is a 4D cube. 4D equivalents exist for many common 3D objects.

do you know how orbits work moron?

No you fucking idiot

Fuck this shit is mind-numbingly stupid. The curvature of the horizon depends on your altitude and the curvature of the earth.

You do realize how high up this weather balloon went, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=lmnMJoFQHk0

The main thing that fucks me off about flat eatheres is they are usually pretty uneducated. None of them grasp how fucking big the planet really is. Get a fucking microscope over a marble and its gunna have a flat surface.

SEASONS
EASONS
ASONS
SONS
ONS
NS
S

they're fake buddy

Underage please stay off this website

I can't tell If this is a real discussion or just massive baiting.

In the year 2016...being this retarded

Not high enough to show curvature apparently. Also, that vid is fucking hilarious.

The railroad are straight when comes out from factory. It doesn't waggle when they put into the ground, so the Earth is flat! ;)

>Exception that proves the rule

nigger that isn't how science works.

gravity is the least known force in the known universe. how does gravity transfer? why is gravity transparent to matter? when will we ever detect a single hypothetical graviton? simple physics you say? fuck off. you can't disprove flat earthers with something that is well observed but literally unknown otherwise.

I cannot believe this thread has gone on this long and its still not established that these people who believe the planet is flat aren't completely autistic and should not even be recognized as humans because clearly the cognitive thought they once had or never had is long gone. This is sad. And funny at the same time. Pictures of a round planet on all sides? Nah thats totally flat. Because my teacher forgot to tell me how 3d images work. I take one image and like a couple more and... holy fuck it makes something that is 3d. And look, a sphere... No sides, but wait i can't see the other side! It must be completely flat. (sees image of other side thats round) nah thats totally flat. Holy shit ima kill myself now this is how the world works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford_Level_experiment

>reality

The waters have been chummed, thats for sure.

You guys are all under the thumb of Big Globe.

I'm still not convinced that man has left the Van Allen belt.

Keep casting that line user

depends on the city. shit like bay area or NYC where there's 4 billion people is impossible, but here in oklahoma city, everything's generally five seconds away unless it's 5PM

Look mate the earth is clearly a surface on a giant tortoises she'll
>terry pratchete cannot be wrong
>he were a nuclear physicist before
>an autor

The radiation gave him Parkinsons