Why the fuck don't you have a gtx 1080 yet Cred Forums

why the fuck don't you have a gtx 1080 yet Cred Forums

How much OP?

because i have 980ti FTW, watercooled

Just got mine in the mail

can u buy me one bro? I have to go to physical therapy and my dog is also in physical therapy. no lie.

Dont need a 1080 when humans cant even see past 12fps per eye

because my EVGA GTX770 4GB FTW is still more then capable of running my games at full detail

memeking

Voodoo 2 masterrace reporting

this

because crossfire 980s is better nigga

got a 980ti

was considering 1080ti but this i'll pass for next gen

Because im waiting for the 12gb 1080ti

Will an i5 2500k bottleneck a gtx 1080?

because my 2008 GTX280 still runs fine

because I have a Pascal Titan X (or two)

Because:
1. I don't give a shit about graphics, as long as I can see the lips of a talking person moving, it's enough detail for me
2. The games I play tend to run just fine on my 5770
3. I don't want to spend 2 months worth of rent on a GPU I don't use and care about

>crossfire
>nvidia product
rly dude.. cmon

cuz i only have a 1080p monitor and i only have a a8-7600 cpu and i dont even play graphics intensive games really. I prefer indie 2d games with hundreds of hours of replay value than 60$ games with insane graphics and 20 hours of gameplay lul

oh god yes at stock it will, you need to overclock that bitch into the next dimension not too end up with a bottleneck

>gtx 1080
>not beta testing the new gtx 2080 ti with the new improved pascal chip and 14 GB vram

because I love my AMD hd radeon 5550 xfx xgamer edition with 2 gigs of vram that the internet doesn't seem to actually think exists but its still my baby

Wasn't it still ATI back then? Anyhow, I feel you

in what realm of faggotry do people play indie 2d games for over a hundred hours

>falling for the nvidia meme

Because my gtx 770 4gb still runs everything I play on ultra

Getting married and I need to buy shit for the new house I just recently got and renovate it.

I don't want to strain my resources more than I can afford to.

>just console gamer things

>CPU
>Bottlenecking Games
Dude you clearly know Jack shit

>Will an i5 2500k bottleneck a gtx 1080?
6 years ago the i5 2500k was a fantastic processor, I still assume it is as I am using a i7 2600k and it runs everything amazingly

Had one since release day

Because Mac.

games like binding of isaac, prison architect or rimworld have way more replay value than shit like witcher 3, metal gear or fallout

because i have a 1070 lel

because you intercepted my delivery, you fucking faggot

my R7 250 is still serving me well, 1440x900 TF2 isn't very demanding in the first place

Binding Isaac is literally the Most retarded I've ever played. It's worse than shit-tier

Having gone from a 680 to a 1080 with a new 4k screen, I can tell you that it's worth it.

Because i am a guy on a budget, i bought an R9 390X

Because I have to pay for things myself and can't depend on mommy and daddy to finance my life for me.

Because I don't have 24/7 access to daddy's credit card you autistic loner.

Because I have sli 970s and have no problem playing anything

Geez OP I really don't know, but hey listen here why don't you buy me one of them, you seem pretty rich so come on don't be a pussy and gift me one of that motherfuckers

i pictured Rob Corddry saying this for some reason.

Waiting for scorpio to get VR so SLI 780s is enough for me for the time being

Plus broke

the cuck has spoken

I have a 1070. I'm already planning a build next year so I didn't go all out.

why would i need that much power??? im still on 1080p. what i need is VRAM, the 1070 is probably more for me.

1/10 made me reply.

But Volta is coming out in the 1100 series. That's what we should save for.

Because we are waiting for 1080ti stupid nigger

because i can only afford a gtx 1060

Is it good? Iam thinking of getting that.

Specs were leaked yesterday

Happy with my 780ti for now

ok newfag go play ur 3d game with 0 replay value 0 innovation 0 fun fuckin bland boring trash games.
literally all games released at the 60$ price point are fuckin trash

it about as good as the gtx 980 ti

it about as powerful as the gtx 980 ti