What does a girls butt taste like?

What does a girls butt taste like?

Dear OP,

Thank you for submitting your post. After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that, unfortunately, we have come to the conclusion that you are, for lack of a better word, a massive faggot.

Despite that fact that you have failed to convince us that you are not a massive faggot, we firmly believe that every person deserves a second chance in life and we therefore strongly encourage you to take the rest of the year off to reflect upon your failed post and to try again next year.

We look forward to receiving your revised post next year and wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,

Cred Forums

Ass

Thats not a girl... Just saying

feet

If it's clean like nothing, if it's dirty like shit.
If it's sweaty/musty it might have a bitter aftertaste or it could taste like sweet candy.
Im a virgin btw, so it's all speculation.

prove it

Look at that asshole... No pussy there, even tho it should be directly under the anus. Means, that she has a dick. Means shes not a girl. Means she is not a she.

bags of sand

>No pussy there
No shit sherlock, it's covered by her panties and thumb..

Non-virgin here and that's literally 100% accurate

Milk and salty coins

Having tasted butts, you are legitimately 100% correct on all counts

Like your boyfriends, only with less gay..
Good day to you sir.

hands, sigh

like intense pleasure

I eat my girls ass all the time.
tastes like skin.

No negative experiences yet.
She's petite and clean doe and I've not eaten other ass so...

Fuck off faggot.

Ass tastes of nothing, quite literally nothing.. give it a spread, spot the pink, push your tongue deep. Texture is smooth, tastes of nothing.

However, it will get you rock hard, have the girl dripping and is probably one of the funnest things to do during sex.

(It's best to switch back from pussy to ass when eating it out, keeps it nice and sloppy.)

[THIS IS WHEN THE ASS IS CLEAN - if it's not clean you're going to smell and taste shit..]

Depends how hot she is. And if she cleaned it

Homosexual detected

Rule of thumb: Hot girl ass tastes good. Ugly girl ass tastes like shit. Simple.

>Homosexual detected

Hmm..
>Virgin detected

It's not that I'm a homosexual, granted if horny enough a holes a goal, it's rather I am really into the taboo side of things.

You'll experience it someday, user.

über homosex detected

No taste if it's clean, it'ss just a tissue.

Going oral on a girl's butt is more arousing and feels more fun than on a pussy. For me, that it.

yada yada, heres ops girl, terrible bait and you're all faggots

>im a faggot but i know it, you're all just retarded closeted fagtards

Catch that bitch fresh out the shower, or you're gonna have a bad time. Skin is the taste, but honestly, i get a sweet aftertaste sometimes. I have licked 4 women's buttholes. I have also been on the recieving end, and it is pretty great

Like the inside of a black man's ear.

hes right you know.

hes right you know.

put your finger in your ass, then lick it. There you go! now you know

Like skin

So what you're telling me, dubs, is that you've not only rim jobbed some chick but you've also attempted cunniligus with a bull nigger's ear canal?

>Texture is smooth
You're retarded

Heaven.
Rimjob is always been my fetish. I managed this with 8 chicks and it's my fetish since the first time. It's just too glorious knowing you've been able to drag somebody to lick the most secret and filthy part of your body (keep it extremely clean tho, and expect the same.)

>Texture is smooth
No
>tastes of nothing
Depends on the women
>It's best to switch back from pussy to ass
You are literally an underage virgin or a Hep C incubator

hes right you know.

Musty, thats the only way I can describe it.

Who cares what it is look at that ass and hole and face. 100% fuckable.

Like pennies

I got her to hook me up with a prostate massage/rimmy while we 69'd one time. Shit was CA$H dude