Can you guys please check out and help my patreon please guys? thanks Cred Forums

can you guys please check out and help my patreon please guys? patreon.com/user?u=4046405 thanks Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?u=4046405
youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

self bump

bump that shhhhht but srsly guys pls

Here's a picture to make you cry.

Fuck you :)

With love,

user.

what the fuckery are you trying to sell me?

you want to be less of a faggot I'd try doing something useful with your time, like fucking studing you underaged retard.

>(
its beatiful

Thanks.

Here's another one.

I am an A's and B's student

I love it

>grades matter
that dont mean shit, life will only reward those who are the best, or those who are the worst, there is no room for another average piece of shit. No matter what your teachers say that 'oh you are so smart' they are just feeding you what you wana hear so you enlist in the college meme and not nearly prepaired enough amd end up with massive debt. In real life a 98% completed anything is still a failure.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE

I am thinking about military though and going to college afterwards in another country but the only thing i wanted to do here is get help with my channel

>patreon.com/user?u=4046405
>1 on 1 gaming lesson.

I think OP has reached maximum cringe capacity.

i dont know how to change them

keep you're options open, if shillary gets elected then we will be at war with russia, military is fine as long as there is no war

How about you quit using /b as an e-begging site for something as insignificant as your shitty pipe dream of running a gaming channel.

Life is full of disappointment and death, right now, I'm trying to save you from the first one, delete your patreon, get a job, buy your own shit, be self-sufficient, and for the love of Christ, never e-beg on Cred Forums again.
Others will not be as nice as I am.

nice try wage slave, you like making money for other people you cuck

b8 = not taken.

why does everyone have to be an ass to this kid just let him do his thing and maybe help out. if i had the money i would go straight to the $100

i'll bump to help out

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

Then you're as much of a fucking moron as this kid is.
100 dollars to a 15 year old who wants to join an over-saturated market of other children who say,
"yeah! I'm going to make a gaming channel and I'm going to be successful, and it'll be different for me because I'll actually work at it!"

Sad fact of life, they're not, and they won't.

if you really think about asking for the support of people will get him there possibly maybe not like big big channels such as leafy and pewdiepie but all the other kids they are recording on a shitty 2009 macbook ands if he can get people to help out i will personally help him with the channel on his patreon

>you can find the channel

where

that's what I wana know, shits harder to find than the clinton foundation's tax returns

i can look for it or ask him i'm gonna try to contact him