Just got my first gun today, what do you think?

Just got my first gun today, what do you think?

Also, gun bread

Other urls found in this thread:

us.glock.com/technology/safe-action
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks shit, whats that model?

>finger on the trigger

Nice going

Glock 27

Don't shoot yourself

The safety is on fagget. I loaded it and never took the safety off

Fuckinng kill yourself low american scum

>non existent trigger discipline

learn some trigger discipline, idiot

Go put your mom's dildo back before she notices.

Tru af .. op need to learn proper

Thats completely irrelevant faggot

>.40

>finger on trigger
>it's safe
>loaded gun
>calls me a fagget

Nice going

I think you have shit trigger discipline, and you fell for the meme caliber.
But regardless, welcome to the club. Learn to be safe, proficient, and non-autistic with it.

Buys literal Glocknade brand Glock in .40 shitty & weak
Show /k/

This.

I learned that the only time you have finger on trigger is when shoot. Sofa better be a bitch. Needs to be shoot.

That's funny because Glocks don't have a safety..

honestly looks a little small for your hand, is it at least comfortable?

trigger discipline faggot, learn it

Why is your hand so small.

Looks like a baby Glock with pinky extension that's my edc shot it allot tho took me awhile before I could hit anything outside 25 yards because of the size I suppose I can hit 1 inch targets at 75 yards with my 1911 but it's bulky to edc not that you really have to be able to I just like to be as efficient with it as possibly considering the places I may have to use it mines gen 4 40 cal Glock 27

OP you do realize glocks don't have an external safety right? Such a shame such a good quality gun has a less quality owner.

Don't be a school shooter

they have 3 retard

The safety is on fagget. I loaded it and never took the safety off

>mfw it's a glock

>obvious troll is obvious

>safety is on
>Glock
>safety
...right

>
Safety is on.... its a fucking glock
KEK

You should take it back for having your finger on the trigger when you're not ready to fire

You should take your finger off the trigger you fucking idiot

Mine is better

better gun, also learn trigger discipline

>The safety is on fagget. I loaded it and never took the safety off

Okay so show my where the external safety is then, I'm holding my 19 gen 4 right now and I don't see it.

I have an xd-s Springfield makes awesome guns.

cool gun! the skin on your fingers are fucked up dude!

Best gun is best

It's on the barrel shroud you faggot

Get a G20 like a real man, faggot.

Indeed they do, I love my XD-9

Faggot detected. Stupid ass Glock fan boys. They are shit guns.

>every safety is external

I have two g26's
nice gun
shitty trigger discipline
get some training plebe

For the record, Glocks are made with 3 internal safety measures. Somewhat built into the trigger assembly.

>keeps his gun in a holster while sitting at his desk

Seriously you should not own a gun. That is called the SLIDE LOCK it is not a fucking saftey

Yea that safety trigger bullshit. Stupidest fucking idea I've ever heard.

I got the xd-s and its great for concealed carry but wish i had gone mod 2 for the extra capacity.

Yeah because small mechanical switches have a 0% failure rate and will work as intended forever!

>learn proper gun safety before putting yourself and your neighbors in danger, you useless fuckwit.

>barrel shroud
Do you mean the slide, you retard?

Hey striker friends. Don't you wish your gun had a sexy external hammer like me?

actually it on the nightstand and if its in the hoslter you cannot negligently fire it you cock sucking know-it-all 13 year old faggot.

Shut up nerd you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's not a slide lock, it's a barrel shroud, that shoulder thing that goes up. Fuck, at least google shit so you don't sound like an idiot you faggot.

I'm looking to get my permit the candc I was looking into sone thing small and compact maybe the colt xps

Fuck out of here with that 80s technology

It's called taking the holster off when you get home.
I don't unholster my gun when I get in the house, why would i? I don't use my pistol for home defence that's why I have a shotgun

>lrn2thnkfgt

>sexy
>slide mounted controls
pick one

Get a 1911 faggot. Berretas are giant paperweights

*then

I live in Commufornia so no point in getting a xd-s bleh. But I do love the design of the xd-s, probably would be my number one pick for CC, that or a Sig P223

>XD
kill yourself fedora tipping neckberad faggot

>"that thing that goes up"
>"I knows bouts guns guys! FUCKING nerds!"
Kek

I prefer glock trigger over xd-s trigger all day. That squishy trigger is annoying.

I can't tell if your trolling or if you're serious, there IS no safety period.

miss quoted

1911s are vastly outperformed in this day and age

inb4 "but muh hundred year old design"

My carry gun is the 26, youll love it. Get a don hume leather belt clip iwb holster and be done

>Nerd
calls the slide a barrel shroud. Seriously sorry your so fucking retarded. Please show us where the "switch" for the safety is smart ass

I prefer the cheetah in .380. Same sexy features, but a bit smaller with better ergonomics.

Yeah for sure but whip one of those bad boys out on someone and they'll think twice about fucking with you, my hunting/gun safety instructor carried a colt python for his edc

Factory ones, ya. But hand finished 1911's are delicious.

mine too.

It's right here you faggot. It disconnects the clip from the firing pin so it won't fire.

Meme caliber? Mind you please explain for a fellow user por favor?

Outperformed by...?

I won't argue pulling any gun out on someone will make them think twice, but the 1911 will go the way of the dinosaurs by the end of our generation.

Wh-what's wrong with old technology user? I can still be good I promise!

They are.... But not by the Beretta M9...

I love the 1911, but I'll admit that there are more modern and more useful designs today....

Also, just finished this rifle this summer... Not a big handgun guy, so an M4 will have to do. :D

By damn near every other pistol on the market

stupid faggot. don't EVER put your finger on the trigger until you're ready to shoot.

you have no business owning a firearm

hahaha, that's used to field strip the firearm moron

Nice .40 cal master race

Learn some fucking trigger discipline.

Can you guys please recommend a gun for conceal carry?

Never happen. Do you realize how popular 1911s are? There's a reason damn near everyone makes them.

try 30's. the m9/92 is just a p38 knock off.

glocks do not have manual safety, you stupid faggot. do the world a favor and have someone who knows what they are doing teach proper firearm handling.

It literally says glock 27 on the picture.... liberal fag

You're right, the berreta is also quite outdated but 15>7-8 rounds any day

Obvious first time owner. Take your finger of the trigger unless you intend to shoot. Faggot

Top KEK
thats the fucking takedown lever you fucking plebeian. My god they must breed them dumb where you come from.

oh my god if you don't shut the fuck up with your irreverent ass your going to get these hollow points to the dome.

Also that's the slide release you faggot.

Yeah sadly, but it's place in history is cemented and it defitnetly had a god run.

SAMEFAG!

They're popular with old men, and people who collect them for historic or "because the rap music says I need one" reasons

Um, no

It is not you nerd. Like I said thats the safety, it disconnects the clip from the firing pin so when the hammer hits it it won't fire.

Theres no such thing as a slide release on a glock, it's a fucking cylinder so a slide release would be useless.

Two words:
>trigger discipline

Are you about to kill something in that room in the next 2 seconds?
No??
THEN GET YOUR FINGER OFF THE FUCKING TRIGGER, NUMB-NUTS!!!

Actually, just the opposite.... 1-2rds > 15+reload....

But, we can 9mm vs .45acp all day and accomplish nothing... Really, it's all shooter's preference.

>Also, another M4 pic because reasons

Lol the dumbfuck thought the takedown lever was a safety

that's the take down button. you're either trolling or you're a fucking moron...or both, perhaps

k

I was watching a compilation of good guys with guns and a old man shot 3 robbers at a bingo hall with his m1911 twas glorious

Nice, I love that ACOG, would like to get one eventually. heres mine

Undoubtedly

Yeah we know son... but that shit will not keep some ass with poor trigger discipline from blowing his Dong off

>RIGHT HERE FAGGOT
that is the catch for the slide, you cock it about 1/2 an inch, then move that switch your calling the safety, then let the slide forward, pull the trigger, and now the gun is in two parts, handle/rigger assembly, and the slide/barrel assembly. read the book FAGGOT

Nice trigger discipline faggot. I hope you accidentally shoot yourself in the fucking face.

op volunteered the fact that he loaded it for no reason, and you still think he's serious. 0/10 for op 1/10 for the rest of you

I own the same gun. Good job OP, enough stopping power to stop a bear, small enough for conceal carry.

Get your finger off the trigger you dumb shit, break that shitty habit, that's how ADs happen.

Oh my fucking god you are really content doubling down on the stupid arent you? The thing you highlighted ISNT a safety its a takedown lever. The thing behind it is the slide release for when the slide (what you call a barrel shroud) is locked to the rear.

that is the slide lock retard

>clip
> not even the safety
We've got a gun expert right here boys

cowaduty

I congratulate him on purchasing a Glock but people who buy guns need to seriously need to do some research before they do something stupid, thinking the safety is on...

I applaud anyone who carries, even if they choose a 1911. Any gun> no gun

why only one BUIS and not all the way to the front?

Lol

You need a bigger clip m8?

omg no it isn't you dumbass. Do you even know what a gun is? How else are you going to disconnect the clip from the firing pin?

I swear this idiot should not have a fucking gun. Finger on trigger ehile not shooting & Thinks the slide lock is a safety... Glocks never have had a safety you fucking moron

So sexy

Suck it haters

Lol. Nobody is that stupid.

Nice try troll...

Okay OP is confirmed faggot. Your deff trolling.

There is no safety on a glock... please don't tell me you're this stupid, OP. It has a safety trigger that prevents it from accidental firing.

us.glock.com/technology/safe-action

I took the rear sight off. Also you think the sight would be better all the way to the front? I've been experimenting a bit with it. You're the second person to suggest it though, will probably go that way with it.

My concealed carry also got:
H&K P30
H&K USP Compact
Glock 19

Nothing at all. I own a revolver and a 1911, but are they my go to guns? Certainly not.

Glocks do too have a safety you nerd, if they didn't they couldn't sell them.

Im not OP you faggot. We need id's back

I've never seen a group of people bite the troll bait harder than some gun dweebs.

>implying any glock handgun has an external safety
>kek

I also have the 27. Good gun but I'm ready to sell it and buy and xd. I shoot my buddies xd a lot better!

Comparing a cc to a 1911? I don't wear a cc for target shooting it's for close confrontation like someone trying to pull you out of a car, or rob you on the street. ... only need to be reliable at max 4 yards imo ( that being said I do have a extremely accurate 1911 at home)

wow! $500 +/- and a shitty tech 9 or whatever the fuck that is. you're so cool.

this

Yea longer sight radius helps picking the front sight up faster. Thats how I have my ar-15

Funny i have one and it does not have an external safety

Well he did say gun thread and some of us are ignoring him and discussing said thread

It's definitely better when at the end. It gives you a longer sight radius.

Also, put the rear buis back on. You have nothing to Cowitness with if its not there.

see

>First gun
>MEME BRAND

You'll be wanting to sell that hunk of shit pretty soon. Glock is like HIV.

>glock
>finger on trigger
>no time stamp

you are a huge faggot who can afford a sig

/thread

Oh I'm sorry
You need a bigger bullet feeder?

Will do, thanks for the tip dude

How you like that P30? Thinking about a p30sk for carry.

You fucking idiot, the safety on the very trigger you are squeezing is the only safety.

Go put that back in your step-dad's nightstand before you hurt yourself or someone else.

>glock
>safety is on the trigger
>safety is on fagget
>finger on trigger
>finger on safety

WAT

Any time

what the fuck is all that dead skin bullshit on your fingers?
>eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis/10

Also, guns are just tools. do you make threads about your new crescent wrench, too?

well my glock is like AIDS
everything i point it at it kills

y'all niggas need VP or PPQ.

Bought a G23 as my first pistol. I like it better than any other pistol I've shot. Their trigger is so much better than that squishy bullshit on other pistols. Never had a problem when shooting either.

I have the magpul iron sights. would you recommend different sights?

Wheres the .22 carriers at? I know they're out there

This is what I carry. Mine doesn't have the external safety though.

5/10

My first gun is way cooler

kek you're so stupid it's funny

Terrible guns. I say this from experience. I had a vp9 and hated it. It tried to be a top tier pistol on a budget and half assed a lot of things.

>y'all niggas need lots of PPQ's.
FTFY

>the safety is on

Boy you need an ass whoopin.

So I'm in CA, totally new to this, got 2500 bucks. I'm seeing a lot of bullshit about needing to take classes or something. Just how hard does CA make this shit?

nice cans

Never tried them, I have troys on mine. I trust full metal construction more then polymer but i have seen lots of people use them just fine.

>Just got my first gun today, what do you think?

Why is your finger on the trigger?

1. Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction.
2. Treat ALL firearms as if they were loaded.
3. Keep your trigger finger outside the trigger guard and off of the trigger until you are ready to fire.
4. Be certain of your target, your line of fire, and what lies beyond your target.

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE.

thx. 2 more in jail

No I wouldn't. The MBUS is a very good design IMO. The MBUS Pro is also good but doesn't have the spring like the polymer ones do.

Also Troy makes pretty good BUIS.

Fucking Glock.

Also,

Nice closed bolt semi auto MAC-10, fucking douche nozzle. It's an overweight .45 or 9mm semiautomatic pistol. My Beretta 92 thinks you're a fat pussy.

Fucking mall ninja.

I can point AIDS at someone and they die too?
Horry shiiiiett

Gun owners are so insecure about themselves, lol if you really need a gun to feel safe ur a pussy

Love it, very accurate and easy to handle, I think the SK would make a perfect daily carry.

My edc

>Someone who's never been in a life or death situation

>walking down the street
>some guy holds you up with a knife
>give him your money
>he isn't satisfied
>demands more
>you don't have anything else
>he stabs you to death
>could have been prevented with a few bullets in his chest

But I bet you're some badass martial arts expert and can win any knife fight, amirite?

STFU you faggot you don't know shit about guns. Go back to /trash/ were you belong.

R8 my guns brehs.

>tfw in Brazil we cant have shit legally

We also don't need a whiney little bitch either but here you are.

If you really think some ghetto trash gives a fuck about your life your deluded.

>Sig 1911
>makes me a mall ninja
You are just mad cuz my shit is nice and you are a poor fag.

where did you get the barrels for the silencers ??? PPQ m1 my nigga

Make what, buying a handgun or getting a concealed carry permit?

I have a California carry permit btw. I carry an LCP or PM9 depending on the day.

Well not everyone spends their time in the house and some of us have a life outside of an MMO. Don'tlike the topic don't comment

Oh I'm so hurt.
Here is a (you)

6/10 for the AR
>pointless quad rail.
>is that iron sights in the middle of the rail?
>No optic

Pistol 8/10
>xd-s?
>Bi-tone is dope

>when even a nigger posing like a thug has better trigger discipline than OP

Ruger lc9s

My fucking sides

i think he's referring to the moldy labia.
but ya, sig? 1911? Jesus dude

Any faggot who needs a safety on a gun shouldn't have one. I am the only safety I need. Learn to control yourself. Finger always on the trigger.

Even this negroid has better trigger discipline than you OP.

8/10 gunz my melanin enhanced friend.

Kek.
>When he thinks he's a big boy because he bought show piece.

not the guy above but I have been carrying a DA/SA P30sk for a couple months now and I love it. About to go buy a P30(probably in 9mm, maybe in 40 smif n will) with the LEM trigger to add to my collection. Bought a VP9 about a year ago, it changed me for the better.

This

M1 9mm has a Jarvis barrel on it.
The 22 ppq came with it from the factory.
The .45 doesnt have one but Jarvis said they were working on it so I'll wait on them for a bit before finding another option.

Your trigger discipline sucks new gun fag...

Cred Forums when I get a gun I will always post pics with my finger on the trigger for maximum keks

Whoops forgot one

Got that crimson trace grip on it now. Thinkin about ordering a threaded barrel and some sig brand suppressers.

thinking about getting one of these when my CCW arrives. I have a ppq M1 with the paddle shifter and I love it. Still haven't shot the P30sk

>buying the nigger's first store robbery gun

Which are...

I'll wait.

God damnit I'm always late to the funs threads ={

PPQ's are fine fucking guns, I do love my VP's just as much.

>ERGONOMIC AS FUK

VP9 makes m&ps and glocks look like shit tho

You suck, OP.

First of all, take your finger off the goddamn trigger.

Second, why are you buying a compact pistol for your first gun? You should have got a full size.

Third, if you're stupid enough to make the first two mistakes, you probably don't make a lot of money. Why didn't you get a gun chambered for a less expensive round like 9mm?

I imagine you walking into the gunstore thinking
>duuhhhh, I wanna glock 40 cuz I'm hard. That little one looks cool. How much?

Not the guy you're responding to, but I shot the vp9 and thought it had one of the shittiest triggers that I'd ever felt. It was down there with glock for grit and beretta for travel.

>Jarvis
thanks brother! definitely snagging one of these

Glow paint "night sights"
Retardedly placed magazine release
Grip wings
Barely par capacity
Overpriced

R8 nerds

I don't live in CA any more, but I think it depends on where you live in the state. See map...

Is the safety on?

Both. Do I need the safety class just to get the gun itself?

Also do you feel like CCW is a defacto "yes" for "reasonable" guns only? I've had people say if you go in with a "nigger caliber" like .40 or a "nigger gun" like a Hi-Point you won't get it.

Yeah, I forgot about the mag release. It was like the designer had never fired a handgun before.

>Safety is on
>Safety is on the trigger
>Finger is on the trigger

also .40 short and weak. 10mm too much for you faggot?

Glocks are horrible... I understand the draw, but they twist when they shoot, they are just horrible.
They are the most tested gun in the world, but a terrible firearm if the opponent isn't 20 feet in front of you.

For a little girl? 10/10

Maybe like 7/10 in general.

Kawaii as fuck.

How about some trigger discipline faggot

You watch too much TV fag...

Mfw you faggots are eating up this b8 good job user now scurry off back to /k/ and tell everyone how you played a funny on the Cred Forumstards

That was probably the worst part, IMO.

God this infuriates me so much for some reason.

Way too much TV Fag

My first gun, just sitting behind the counter at Cabela's. Calling my name.

>I've never held a gun in my life.
The post.

Take your finger out of the trigger well, gangsta.

You should definitely kill yourself.

yep yep

put a few hundred rounds through it before you rely on it. the only time i had a failure with that gun was with that barrel in the first 25 rounds with no can. the gun seized up and took a minute or two to clear. I guess they put too much bluing on it or something.

>mfw I'm the faggot who likes revolvers

Yes, I know I should kill myself

9mm ..back to R e d d i t FAG

No class to buy a handgun just a little written safety test. It's multiple choice and very easy.

CCW issuance has nothing to do with caliber and everything to do with your county as this user's map indicates.

Because I have a beautiful Walther P38? Fuck off jealous faggot.

I know right. I didn't wanna say anything..

But that 38 is fuckkng gay.

99% of revolvers have no external safety and they sell millions of them...

put that whimpy .40 back in your moms purse where it belongs and get a real gun

Oh good, Sacramento is reasonable I guess. It better be considering my home was hit by a nigger robbery crew and they shot one my family to death for absolutely no fucking reason. Black on white crime is real and important. If you see a black person in your house START SHOOTING IMMEDIATELY, do not attempt to speak to them or reason with them.

Beretta has been making firearms since the 1400's ... 1911 although a decent firearm, was developed in ...1911...
Beretta's are exceptional firearms.

>better gun
>glock sued springfield for patent infringment and won
shittier version of SAME GUN
>FTFY

nice pointless 10mm. Have fun paying out the nose for ammo that is actually loaded the way 10mm should be.

Nah. Revolvers are the shit. Maybe not the best for ccw but fun for plinking and hunting.
I would love to have a single action army.

Ventura County has actually gotten better recently. Has become a shall issue county.

I live in an east bay hood, people run up and rob others at gun point for phones and shit, I've had a gun pointed at my head and I said I forgot my phone at home and he ran off, not even criminals are dumb enough to risk life in prison for like 200$ just don't be a pussy and you'll be alright, you guys are pathetic needing guns

>if they didn't [have a safety] they couldn't sell them.

How is it that revolvers are legal to sell?

i bet you retards tried to use your thumb on the paddle release...

use your trigger finger dipshits

Slide release ...not a safety...

Op whats the serial number?

1(626)-330-7733

Nigger detected

All revolvers have a safety feature where you rest your hammer between the bullets. If you pull the trigger it'll just land between the bullets.

Look, Im against gun control, I think any fucked should have a gun, but in this situation, a bowie knife would have done just fine. Or a baseball bat,

God tier

Cred Forumsac/k/ here ya dindu

>Pros:
>33 round mag in .40 cal
>compact
>lightweight

>Cons
>gayest pistol ever made
>incredibly snappy due to lightweight polymer slide and a shitty spring
>Glock triggers are for gaylords, replacd that shit faggot
>No fucking DA/SA with a decocker (pleb tier as fuck)
>Shit tier competition handgun, even shitter tier trophy pistol

Oh my lanta user you really fucked up not going CZ SP-01 Tactical. I hope your piece of shit misfires and breaks, because Glocks are for niggers and pussy faggots who know nothing about proper handguns.

tfw gona blacklist a gun or involve it in a crime somehow

Trigger bar safety

Honestly I love my Ruger American 9mm. I chose it over the glock because it's way heavier and fits my hands better.

if you talking 9mm, you should kill yourself, If you talking something that could stop a bear, im with you

Single action armies are great. A lot of old single actions are.

I just like how they look and how they function. Always been fun to use.

Plus I grew up with my dad showing me the Clint Eastwood westerns and that probably helped, as unrealistic as they are in those.

oh right you conceal carry baseball bats? Thats a great way to still get sliced up. Fuck off liberalfag

I concur.

Glocks are very good on paper, but shooting one compared to a steel framed gun is unpleasant.

27 I think. Or maybe .40

if like like revolvers that can't kill a bear in one single shot break both your wrists, level a african village and leave you with PTSD, you should end it

My nig.

those are some completely terrible shit guns you have there

That's like saying just use your nose. It was a piss poor design choice and the gun suffered because of it.

no your glock IS aids...
just having one makes you a HUGE fag

>not owning superior 5.7

If you're talking about the 500 Magnum, of course I like the 500 Magnum as well. What kind of sissy doesn't?

Its real clear you shouldn't have a gun.

trigger bar safeties are called safeties but aren't.

Whether it's a revolver or a glock, if there is no device that prevents the trigger from being pulled, it has no safety in a practical sense.

By the way, many revolvers have hammer mounted firing pins--no transfer bar.

ALL the HK pistols are designed to use the trigger finger on the paddle release. If you actually try it and practice with it is a fantastic design that works much better than using a button with your thumb.

Lets you change mags without breaking your firing hands grip since buttons often make you stretch your hand around

And the trigger discipline? You piece of shit!