I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget Muslim don't need to pray 24/7 to be Muslim. The same way that Christians do not need to be in Church 24/7 to be Christian.

I'll respond to trolls within reason.

Please avoid buzzword questions/statements they do not advance the discussion in any meaningful way.

Why is Islam the one true religion if:

-Muhammad ordered the killing of a whole tribe (Banu Quarya massacre)
-In terms of inheritance, women are supposed to get half of what a man gets (see quran 4:11)
-Noah lived for 950 years, which is physically impossible and there is no evidence for this (see quran 29:14)
-There is no evidence for the existence of the tribes of gog and magog

Accurate. gog and magog always bugged me.

What do you hope to gain by doing an ama on Cred Forums?

Are you male or female?

Do you live in Germany/Sweden?

Islam is not based on the actions of a prophet, but of many prophet. What they all have in common is the word of God. Muslims believe that the word of God is what is to be followed, not the actions and lives of any or all prophets.

Mohammed himself said that he would not go to Heaven like the prophet Isa (Jesus) before him.

When it comes to 950 year old people, there's more than just Noah and Gog and Magog and things like that. Most of it is rhetoric. It's a use of stories to portray messages to people. It's possible to tell people: "Respect all creations of God, do not over abuse the land or the life God has granted you." But, this message bears very little meaning to people who cannot read or write. Therefore, stories were told to pass on God's messages through Hebraic oral tradition. This was then written in the Bible and then in the Q'ran. The message of God, is the morality passed through the religions, not the actions of a few humans or prophets, these people are nothing compared to the grandness of God.

I have done this a few times, there is often a lot of interesting questions and debates from a few intelligent anons. I just need to weed through the trolls. They usually come 50 posts in.

I like doing an AMA on Cred Forums because people are free to talk about anything. There are no societal pressures.

Male

Neither. I currently live in Canada.

Bump, I don't feel like working.

Explain how it's a religion of peace if you're commanded to kill the infidels.

This I have never understood.

TOWEL HEAD , SANDNIG , OINK OINK , PEDO , BOMB BOMB , BUCKET OF ROCKS FOR DINNER

Any religion is neither of peace or of violence. It's like any other philosophy it simply is. It is then possible to interpret it peacefully by a peaceful person or violently by a violent person. In general, religions provide a means to live a better and more fruitful life for the individual and the community.

For example, Darwin published his Theory of Evolution. Which is a neutral scientific theory. However, some violent people used it as a means to justify their heinous acts which was called Social-Darwinism. Does this make the Theory of Evolution a violent theory? Of course not. The theory of evolution does not become anything else than it is simply because some people decided to pervert it.

Why are you sand coons constantly killing yourselves and everyone else and having sex with children?

Why do you assume "coon" is insulting to Muslims?

Simply because you insult someone with a word, it does not mean it will insult others.

Also, we don't do either of those things.

You are not procrastinating your doctoral thesis. You are proselytizing under a false flag. The Big Guy and all his minions (peace be upon them all) know of your subterfuge. We do, too.

I do not care whether anyone converts. I simply want people to understand Islam before they start making up nonsensical opinions.

explain this

BTFO

I'm Jewish how do you feel about me

I'll do just the first one.

Q'ran 2:191 and the verse before it and after it.

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

When you consider the entirety of that one statement you understand what is being said. You cannot just take 1 sentence and ignore the sentences around it. If that is the case anything can be misrepresented.

How could God make a prophet like Mo who was a murderer who committed mass genocide , a paedo with a 6 year old wife, a thief who started out robbing traders and villages, took sex slaves, encouraged his followers to kill, started wars, forced conversions by the sword.

The complete opposite to Jesus Christ.

Surely the God of Islam is actually the Devil of the bible

I believe that all people regardless of faith are equivalent in their life's paths. There is really no single way to go about living a good life for yourself and your community. All religions address the same qualms of the human mind. Especially Judaism and Islam it is very similar, in practice and belief. Islam believes all of the Hebraic oral traditions that were passed down and are now written in the Talmud and Torah.

I have no problem with any person. It is their decision to follow whatever path they see fit. I would not follow that path, however their life is in their control. That is why God gave us free will to choose. We will then be judged based on these choices. However, Jewish people are God's people therefore their judgement will be no different than any Muslim's.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Muslims revere and respect Jesus as much as Mohammed. They are equivalent, they both bore the messages of God. That is what is important, not the person.

Refer to: Moreover, there was no genocide. Genocide is forbidden. He consummated the marriage when she had already gone through puberty. Pillaging is also forbidden. Sex slaves are to be treated like wives. Conversions cannot be done through violence. You need to get the facts straight first before making assumptions. Too many buzzwords so little time.

Could you please explain 3:85 and 9:123 as well?
Also what about this one
8:12: "I am with you. Encourage the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers and you will strike their heads and limbs;"

What's your opinion on the people who do go out and murder and torture people in the name of Islam

That's the problem with translation. It can pervert the messages and alter them.

Interpret the message how you wish. If you seek or see violence in a statement where someone else sees the opposite it talks about your spirit.

The translation I provided in is the officially recognized international english version. However, even it is problematic.

The quote is directly about the Angels of God. Not for humans.

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Again this is very complicated because it can be interpreted in a plethora of ways. For example, what if the punishments of the angels of God can be interpreted as the dark feelings of dread people feel throughout their lives?

how long do you date the goat befor u fuck it?

People seek purpose in life. Usually in the easiest way possible. When people see a lack of opportunity in building positive things, they will take the easier ways out, the evil ways.

Also people are attracted to these kind of nationalist (extremist) movements. The success of recruitment by ISIS is similar to the Nazis. In hindsight, who would join them?

However, force, authority, disassociation of acts and glory make people do evil things. The same way as the Stanford Prison Experiment concluded that evil institutions can make otherwise good people evil.

I think anybody that does follow in evil like a sheep or shows signs of inaction are perpetuating evil. They are hurting our society severely and need to be stopped. The only way to stop this vicious circle is through education and providing adequate opportunities.

Mrs.Goat will kill you!

Remind me what the punishment for apostasy is in countries under sharia law

bfy(dot)tw/7jqE

you analogy sucks dick like the prophet himself:

>Don't forget Muslim don't need to pray 24/7 to be Muslim. The same way that Christians do not need to be in Church 24/7 to be Christian.

That should be:

Don't forget Muslim don't need to be in a Mosque 24/7 to be Muslim. The same way that Christians do not need to be in Church 24/7 to be Christian.

And that's the reason nobody likes muslims

Both analogies are equivalent. Another analogy would be.

Don't forget Muslim don't need to pray 24/7 to be Muslim. The same way that Christians do not need to pray 24/7 to be Christian.

All of these are true.

I walked into a church once, but I didn't pray.
According to you being in a church is the equivalent of praying.
And muslim prayer is the same as being in a Mosque.
So why do you need to build fucking mosques everywhere? You can just pray at home and stop complaining

Aren't you supposed to be on your knees suckin' your prophet's dick? It's 5 o'clock in Terroristan.

You can also walk into a Mosque and not pray. Most Muslims pray at home or wherever they can find solitude during prayer times. Going into a church is going into a church. Praying is praying. Going into a mosque is going into a mosque. Why are you making things more than they are?

Why did they build churches everywhere? The same reason people build mosques. They are places of worship.

I like how your girls behave

You're wrong, its not anecdotal, Gog and Magog are a real. Just because you haven't witnessed it with your own eyes doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

What's true today may have not been true millions of years ago. There are of course exceptions such as the universal laws.

>ask me anything
>adds lots of rules

This is why the world hates Muslims

this. Also most Mudslimes are just shady as fuck generally.

Perhaps they existed. I am not contesting that. There is no way of knowing whether they did or did not exist with the evidence and technology we currently have.

Did they go "Allahu Akbar" on her ass or not?

Why should I regard troll comments and waste my time fueling their random nature.

For example:
These comments are useless. I nor anyone can learn anything from them. Why should I spend time considering them?

On every inch of her

I called you out for your lacking analogy.
You said your analogy was correct (which it isn't).
Now you are trying to somehow turn it as if I am making things more than they really are.
You could have just admitted that your analogy was wrong, but you didn't.
Next up will be the good old 'You have to see it in the correct context' excuse.

why are you guys so afraid of pigs?
how does it feel that your religion is a synonym for terrorism?

Let me simplify things for you using some basic boolean logic.

Christians do not need to be in church 24/7 to be Christian == True
Muslims do not need to pray 24/7 to be Muslim == True.

Therefore,

Christians do not need to be in church 24/7 to be Christian == Muslims do not need to pray 24/7 to be Muslim

True == True

QED

This should not have been this complicated to understand.

Muslims are not afraid of pigs. They just believe that they are unclean. Therefore, should not be eaten or touched before or during Holy actions such as prayer.

but they need to pray 5 times a day for a certain time facing mecca. christians are free to do it whenever.

in my experience muslims will not go near pigs. and having panic attacks if they accidently eat it. they are afraid.

Muslims are required to pray 5 times a day for about 10 minutes each time. This equated to approximately 50 minutes. If an individual is reasonably busy during a prayer time he is permitted to make up for it later in the day.

Prayer is a beneficial thing for the human. Why do you oppose something that is shown to be useful for humans to live better lives?

why do so many young muslims men blow up?

muslims pray the most. obviously looking at the state of all their countries, muhammed has abandon them.

>The same way

You used 'the same way' in the beginning.
A rather important detail you didn't mentioned when pulling out your 'basic boolean logic' and your 'latin'.

It is forbidden to consume pork therefore that is the reason that Muslims don't want to eat it and usually spit it out if they find out mid-bite. However, that is foolish because it is not a sin to eat it unknowingly. Therefore, they should just move on. Unfortunately, most Muslims have never read the Q'ran and don't really know why they have certain beliefs, they just do so because they grew up in that way.

Eastern religions pray far more than Muslims do. There are certain sects of Jainism that claim that one should devote every moment to meditation that is not essential to the individual's livelihood.

I don't understand what your comment advances however.

Them being equal makes them "in the same way". They are both the same, both true statements.

Get over your semantics. You know what I am saying, I know what you are saying. It is uninteresting and will not bring anything of value to me or to you.