Count to 5 for nudes of my gf

Count to 5 for nudes of my gf

Or even better, just say the things you would do to her, if you make me hard I'll dump right away

I'll put my fist up her ass.

1 2 3 4 5 dump nao

Dump nudes faggot I like her

5five5five5five5

tie her up ,punch her in the face, make her eat my ass, when she starts crying I'll gag her, after that I'll use a blowtorch to get her really scared, probably heat up my branding iron which is mostly barbed wire. stick that in her tits, and then kick her twat until it bleeds.

how about nobody post and we let 1 person do it

You better drop them rn fag

with that face
> i'd grab her her hair and facefuck her
> sometimes i'd pull her off of my dick to slap her
> balls deep in her throat i'd reach down and slap her tits

Put my fist in your ass

keep going

That's not how it works faggot

sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation

Find her stumbling home drunk after a party and coerce her physically into a dark corner. Rip her clothes off as she tries with all of her might to tear me off of her. Slap her face as the tears run down her cheeks. Then just rape her pussy dry and raw until it bleeds. Beat her into submission and leave her unconscious body in a dumpster. Hopefully she'll remember every excruciating detail and will have to go to therapy for years to help her cope with the PTSD, while I make it out scot-free being a white male in America.

Let me do it give me 30 secs

no

1 .

I would shot on her chest then use my buttock to rub the shit all over her tits while I pissed in her mouth. We would then swap positions and she would shit on my chest and piss in my mouth. We would then fuck each other covered in each others piss and shit. Afterwards we would just lay in a pool of our own excrement and body fluids. OP would piss all over us.

This person is not humab

The funny thing is, she is actually a slut who loves to drink and get raped

not even fucking joking

1 ..

Me and her would get along well then.

Also, post nudes or fuck off

3 -

ya dun goofed

HEH, TOO LATE BUDDY

Winrar

post up buddy

ok I'm fucking off then

Wtf is winrar

Bait

you're just posting this chick's facebook pictures anyway, looking for stories to jack off to.

>being this retarded

quints get?

Rip

So close!

Brazillian shitskin.

samefag?

Fuck off faggots please stop so I can do this you bitch ass niggers

>>>>

go ahead buddy, good luck

i would tongue fuck the shit out of her asshole while u fucking watch u fucking cuckold

Thank you

I would lie down on her bed, and let her sit on my face and fart repeatedly as I inhale, taste, and kiss her ass begging for more.

OP here
Don't have any nudes
You guys are easy to troll lol :p

And checked

fuck off we know you ain't OP

Two words...
Scat play

I would invite her to my place, after that I would show her my anime collection figure and my special edition DMG yugioh card, and ask her if I could kiss her in the cheek

if she said yes, I would do it and ask to kiss neck, I would do this until we were both naked or she said no

>12345

Id spend hours sucking her toes

two words
>triple play

brooooo........ that wouldve been SICK

hot dog

deliver op

Win

counting when everybody leave doesn't count, fag

Op is gay

juan go back to mexico and take your trash with you

Your faggot ass was still here. Deliver op

If you guys were smart you'd agree to let one guy count to five instead of trying to do it all together

well if you were smart you'd see that just happened

great job, prick

look i dont give a fuck i just want nudes you faggots

Op won't deliver.

I would fuck her little ass hole until it loosely gaps. First starting off with some gentile fucking while she gasps in pleasure. Then move up to pile driving. I want to be rip her ass hole open

>I want to be rip

winrar

I am beginning to doubt that OP will actually post the pictures that he promised.
Indeed, part of me suspects that he never intended to, and I think perhaps we should even start to consider the possibility that he may not be in possession of the hithertoforeprementioned pics.

i would steal her from you, and fuck her in the ass on the first night

>162235
Kids thinking its hot to fuck a women in the ass like a fag, instead of using the vagina, a device that went through billion of years of adaptation to suck your dick dry

winrar

WINRAR.

k op we counted to 5

twice

He is OP, you really think hes gonna delivar? Also is that a Tropico reference I see?

Deliver cuck

yah, OP ain't gonna deliver.