User

user
if you can change one decision you made in your life, what decision would it be ?

Never follow my curosity and google this Cred Forums site

Do better and not drop out of college the first time around.

If not that, then at least fuck the girls in high school that I knew wanted me over the years but I was too much of a pussy at the time.

To grow long hair.

Seriously. I score so hot chicks since I got a decent haircut after ten years with long hair. Lvl25 Wizard, then suddenly good with girls. I was an idiot, really.

Probably to not kill my self when I had the possibility and nothing to lose

Sick meeem bruh

getting that egg cell

There were like 5 or 6 female friends that wanted sex with me and I didnt because i was playing the not easy man roll. They werent a 10/10 for me. Now Im 30 years old and i fap picturing i fucked them.

If I'd known how much of a waste high school was then I would've gotten parental permission for the GED at 17 so I could jump right into Community College early. Finish CC by 18 or 19, out of a four year by 21. You're working for decent pay while everyone around you is putting hours in at Starbucks.

I fooled around. Was bored by HS and lost interest in school quickly. Went from a bright kid to someone that skipped class regularly. Grades dropped, college options disappeared. Spun my wheels some more by smoking copious amounts of weed, gaming with friends until 5 am, and spending what little money I had on bullshit dates with my girlfriend.

If I could turn back time I would try to get the earliest head start on college that the state would allow, skipping the public education system as much as possible.

would she like being called mom?

To follow her this time around:(

I honestly can't think of anything important.

salsa

Sauce please

make that bitch sign a prenump
>if she doesn't, kick her ass to the curb

I made a beta decision and got a beta reward

This would mean you are dead now. Are you? If not, learn to translate ideas into words.

Major in mechanical engineering.

i would have went to a different college, or not gone at all.

This. I got fucked over and had to go to a college that had nothing I wanted but stayed there because I didn't want to lose my grants and waste time transferring. I had good grades and got out in four years with no debt but now I have a useless degree I can't do anything with. Fml

When you have an ex wife and a daughter you change and you live for them

I would fuck my girlfriend back when I was 17 and had the opportunity but wasted it because I "didn't love her"
Result: didn't get to fuck for another 3 years and lost my confidence with girls

>he fell for the wife and kids meme