Why do fat people make up their own logic and reasoning

Why do fat people make up their own logic and reasoning
as to why they are fat and why they should remain so ?

Fat people hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDMYzV71xmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well they don't carry the super size any more and the fact that no one eats McDonald's every day for every meal. I could pick any restaurant and eat out every meal and would get sick just the same.

Spurlock also refuses to release his food logs because he's a liar who made the whole thing up

Never understood the point of this movie. What was learned? If you eat at McDonald's for every meal without tracking your calories you'll gain weight? Who didn't know this other than Morgan? What a fucktard.

That was the science of 5 years ago. Now, if you eat mcdonalds for every meal it was your genetics.

>a liable source

FFS

Documentaries are all bullshit anyways.

Wasn't Super Size Me proven to be fake? Like he ate way more than he said and shit because he was a vegetarian and wanted to make McDonalds look bad. Not that McDonalds doesn't already look like shit.

This. Hitler never died in Berlin.

I'm fat because I like eating delicious food and I dont give a shit if I die from being a fatass 4weeks from now life is utter shit amd nothong can make it worthwhile. Drugs booze unhealthy food and constant fapping are that only things stopping me from going on a killing spree that would end in hundreds dead and my suicide. I tried losing weight for down to 170 and still felt like shit only now I realized that not even losing weight will help make my pathetic life better

Uh...not sure what restaurants you ahve around you mate, but I could eat every day at literally hundreds near by me without incurring any kind of illness/nutritional deficiency.

no one else here hated that they saw super size me 100 separate times in high school because all the teachers in the public school system are shallow pieces of shit who had "eureka moments" while watching a movie about why mcdonalds isn't good for you and desperately thought they needed to show it to their class?

with every passing day i learn to hate america just a little bit more, everyone even the teachers are beyond retarded

Just make every effort you can to ruin everyone's day.

It was. A bunch of people tried recreation it and while they did become less healthy they didnt get all heroin junkie-y like he did

He's meaning eating out for cheap fast food for every single meal while also being a lazy piece of shit

Unless you go to a nicer place and get healthier food, you are going to pack on pounds

Exactly

Oh. Yeah. Ok. I dont think eating fastfood every day and it having negative health effects was ever in doubt, let alone was super size me supposed to imply only mcdonalds was like that.

There were a shit ton of issues with supersize me

He literally ate as much as he could every day for a month

Versus me who has lost over 50 pounds eating nothing but McDonald's

If you actually read the fucking nutrition guide you can lose weight

Yes. He faked most of it, ate over 4000 calories a day, and tried not to do any physical activity for a month

>I could eat every day at literally hundreds near by me without incurring any kind of illness/nutritional deficiency.
>without incurring any kind of illness/nutritional deficiency.

Clearly it was in doubt

If anyone likes documentarys check out fat head. Someone does the same diet as supersize me but exercises and only consumes 2k calories a day and he loses weight and becomes healthier cholesterol wise

Even back in 8th grade when we first had to watch this shit propaganda I was calling it out on it's bullshit. The whole thing was rigged from the start to make the guy unhealthy.

Most of our teachers who showed it took it exactly as it was presented, and believed it as fact
It also didn't help that it was required viewing at our school, and that most of my class was autistic enough to believe it
America is fucked.

youtu.be/PDMYzV71xmo

Rekt

pic related, OP