Medfags highly needed please

Medfags highly needed please.

Yesterday I got partially jewed. Phimosis was the reason. I have tried cremes, pills and pullback techniques - nothing worked.. so.. they cut me.

Anyway! The soccer told the nurse in the room the following "I haven't seen this before". I didn't think much of it until after... I saw my glans and it is freaking me out. Something is happening and it's not the operation that did this, because a couple of weeks ago I took a couple of q-tips and spred my foreskin. The glans looked weird. Now I can fully see it!

1. It got white patches
2. That read spot you see there (pic related) - is hard! It's like.. really really tough skin.

I'm fucking worried that it is cancer.

Any medfags who can join in?

Soccer = doctor

Oh and one more thing... the red spot is like a dent of some kind...

You're fucked bro.

Congratulations OP - You're about to join the sisterhood.

Amputation is your only effective option.

Youre fucked op.

dude.. what the fuck.
See your eurologist immediately... my only credentials are I'm a dude that has seen a lot of penises on the internet, and I know they're not supposed to look like that.

>eurologist
Only in Europe.

Knew these were coming... in all seriousness though, I could need some help.

it's just never seen daylight before

I'll lend you my scalpel.

There are no cock doctors in 'merica??

lol ops dicks gonna fall off lolol

In MuriKKKa they're called urologists.

Not a medfag, had the same procedure. Cock looked fucked for 3 weeks. Like, it looked like frankenstein. Just let the tissues rest. If after a week it's still there, return to the doc and see if he can tell you anything else. I just didn't do anything and it turned out OK.

Yeah! It should not look like that.

why does your dick have fingernails op kek

You don goofed.

Just go to a fucking hospital moron! Your tip looks like a pimple that's about to explode.

Yeah, the thing is though.. I could see it before the procedure. I could see it looked fuck ed BEFORE it was cut. I could some creme for candida, but.. well.. it's not gone.

Not to worry OP. I have a PhD in penis diseases. That one is called Mushroom Strangleitis, which is when your phimo foreskin strangles your head so much it looses all the blood flow and passes out like a strangle victim. It may come back to life over time, but studies have shown that treating the area with, strangely enough, sheep feces, will bring it back to life quickly. So I would suggest finding some sheep and fucking them in the butt, and just keep doing so until you see some improvement.

What am I even looking at?
It looks like your squeezing the eye of jar jar binks, or another snail like creature..

You know when doctors takes the hand off a dead dude and reattach it to an amputee? This is what your dick looks like op

I'd think if it was something you should be concerned about, the doctor would have told you to be concerned about it.

may as well cut it all off since u mutulated yo shit

>Mushroom Strangleitis

3/10

This guy know what is he talking about, listen to him, fuck a sheep in the butt and everything is gone

Dude get your ass to the doctor

And stop posting pics, I'm here to jack off not look at a scene your doctor should instead be viewing

The fuck would you do if your dick cracked and started bleeding while fucking?

It's probably from a bacterial infection, most likely the same one that caused you phimosis. Phimosis in never natural and usually caused by scaring. See a doctor, but chances are you just an ugly penis sorry fam.

it kinda looks like blister tissue

>subtle troll is subtle and well done.

Kek

Thought so to! Looks like a giant blister - mostly because of the color.

No, because there are no cocks in america. Only dicks. kek.

Wait. Mine looks like this. Is that not what its supposed to look like?

It looks like blood supply is being cut off somehow. Go to the ER quickly before it start necrotizing.

Just curious... have you stroked one out since the operation?

Muslim/10

No. Because of the stitches. I have had several boners though - hurts!

if you were circumcised yesterday your penis is healing and swelling is to be expected but if i were you i'd go see a fucking urologist regardless

this is not medical advice, but you might be suffering from balanitis xerotica obliterans or it might be penile leukoplakia, go look it up on google

For real though, what the fuck happened when you were a kid? I don't know why I wasn't circumcised, but I remember a doctor and my mom explaining to me that I needed to push the skin back every day. I remember the doctor pushed my skin back so fucking hard I was like what is his problem? Anyway, I'm 32 now, and my skin only covers my flacid dick. Whenever I g et a hard on, it shows the tip but you can also pull it back real easily. Girlfriends all agree it's way better than a cut dick.

So congrats on turning your dick into a thumb.

op logic = im in hospital because my dick doesn't work, later i see that its dying, now should i ask doctor for help? nah let's ask /b
i hope that your dick fall off so you can no longer breed stupidity into this world...

It's friday night!

Okay! This I can use! Thanks for your input

OP here is the cure
this should fix all of your problems
anons bump this post if you agree with me

lol

See what happens when you don't get circumcised at birth? Enjoy your rock tip.

-laughing American

See your urologist in a couple of days.

The treatment for BXO is circumcision, so you're already good to go.

Phimosis is possibly linked to increased risk in penile luekoplakia (premalignant skin condition) and squamous cell penile cancer.

Your urologist can tell the difference during an exam. The good news is that both conditions are very treatable.

could be worse
check out what jew did to this dudes cock

Okay - another great post. Thank you so much for the info! I will definitely go see a urologist.

Ha HA, faggot
I got rid of my phimosis by pulling back and fapping. Now if this jew mutilation will heal, you will feel the difference between circumcised and noncircumcised dick and will know how fucking wrong jews with cutting their dick because just of nigger-smegma developing and sawing on hygiene wather are

kek I am going to hell

lost

I've had the same procedure and my dick looked all kinds of fucked up for about 3 weeks so I suppose there's nothing to worry about. Also: the doctor performing the procedure must have seen it and if he wasn't concerned, so shouldn't be you.

Yeah.. I spend 6 months doing that.. did not work for me.

Well damn..

looks fine to me

You're probably and hopefully right. Thank you.

kekd

your dick is not rock, its made of flesh and foreskin have its purpose in keeping moisture, protecting and keeping the glands sensitive. You can achieve "the diamond look" by simply pulling the foreskin back - is it so hard that you have to cut foreskin off and let the jews drink blood from newborns penises for the glory of satan?

that cock looks like the white part of syringe

fuck i replied to wrong post I meant this

Underrated post.

You have obviously never had someone's penis in you

What if you can't pull it back without getting blood everywhere

you were not doing it often enought / focused on your objective by stretching it more and more. I dont know how your shit looked before, but you already can start regretting what you have done because method certainly existed and you missed it

Then you were lucky. I did that and ended up ripping my foreskin halfway down my dick. Blood everywhere and the hospital said I stupid for not coming to them for circumcision sooner

And I'm cut and my dick looks fine the foreskin still covers it just fine

Lol what did you wack it 30 times a day you fuckin perv geeze you should stop when it starts bleeding

>Phimosis was the reason
Let me guess. You forgot to stretch your foreskin during puberty?

then you are finding a way to enable it
damn, there exist a method even for RESTORING the foreskin for fucks sake, in the hospital they dont care about your dick's comfort, they only want to perform easy for them outdated primitive nigger-procedure to get easy shekels

I always stop when it starts bleeding and it usually takes a lot more than 30 times a day for me to actually bleed

OP I used to have something like that and here is how my dick now looks like after skin transplant

dont be an asshole man lol

nice!
lookin good there m8

OP here.. damn.. is it working okay? What was it? Some kind of decease or?

Just saw the filename... not him... got it...

ITS SO HAIRY

>circumcised
kek you're fucking dumb op

Partially... only 20% was removed.

yes, mental disease but its politically incorrect to call it disease

I dont know because doctors didnt know.
I am fine now but my sex life is kinda ruined because I barely feel anything

i Concur

now, thats dick's only usage is chopping wood

that actually made me laugh fuck me

You need to wax your tip "bro"

Is this the whites dick ever or what

nah just shave it

>Implying he has fapped more than 30 times a day multiple times

my thoughts.. the head looks like a lychee fruit

kek

Was the phimosis painful or impeding normal function in anyway? If not you seriously got fucked. Theres no reason to treat phimosis unless its painful or you cant urinate properly.

Well... my dick cracked and was bleeding a lot every time I had sex.

Use a condom.

i can borrow you my scissor if you ever need it

As long as you promise to give it back without pubes

that feeling you getting, is the jew feeling.. they got to you

>donnie

OP got jewed hard

jews fucked your dick up OP

Aww what a cutie little penis

Cred Forums is NOT the place for medical advice.
Go see a real doctor. Get a second and third opinion on it. Then you decide what to do Good luck OP;

OP it is called balanitis xerotica obliterans
basically some kind of inflammation, nothing dangerous but you have to go to doctor otherwise it will get worse

It actually looks a lot like this.. pic related.. compare to OPs..

probably he got it when he was being jewed up

jews aids infected him

medfag here
^^^ this guy is probably right about your disease
but it is NOT harmless.
your condition seems very serious
please go to doctor as soon as possible...go right now if you can because the sooner you start your treatment the better are chances of full recovery

no he didn't
his condition is so bad it must have been build up for weeks or even months

OP here... fuck... it's friday! I can't see a doctor before 3 days? It could possibly have been build up for months - because I have had phimosis for the last 6 months