Okay boys, lets try to make YLYL out of rekt material. Here goes nothing

okay boys, lets try to make YLYL out of rekt material. Here goes nothing.

>He was black and I was white
He would always win the fight
>Bang bang, he hit me down
>Bang bang, I hit the ground
>Bang bang, that awful sound
>Bang bang, my baby saw me go down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2GBXoqOR4
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S-2PSfug7_E
youtube.com/watch?v=p3zDKkoNMcg
youtu.be/yDQEoVkq9Yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FYI niggers aren't funny

He's in prison till his death

that's the spirit.

G

cool

Right in front of that kid. How niggardly.

Kys

Gonna need some source on this.
YLYL?
More like you rage you lose.

I'm fucking fuming.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2GBXoqOR4

Niggers gonna nig. I'm more mad at the kid for not calling 911. Or the moment for flailing around pathetically when nigger was upstairs.

THis is confusing... looks like a robbery, but the lady makes no attempt to call 911 when he goes upstairs... and the kid just sits there like a vegetable...

So are they dating? Then why does he look through her purse and run around the house, just what the hells is going on here?

THis woman is a complete moron. She goings going up to the guy... Call the police you stupid fucking bitch. I can't even feel bad for her.

The kid is just like "i'm watch TV keep it down mom"

What fucking retards. Nigger goes upstairs and she didn't go anywhere. Didn't call 911. Only thing that makes sense to me is she was hoping to get raped. Either way she is retarded

faggot

mf

Ffs

shiet

nice

The fact that you replied means you are insanely fucking retarded. Keep filling ylyl threads with this shit you autists

Fuck off

You're 12 bro gtfo b. If u actually feel obligated to reply to that you should get mentally evaluated

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

youtube.com/watch?v=S-2PSfug7_E

easy one

this
she wants the D

Almost you b/astard!

Okay you try getting hit in the face 6-7 times and try standing also calling the police she isn't "retarded" just dazed af

>foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

>It included 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions before the 2013 attack in Millburn, a suburban town several miles from Newark.

yeah, fucking judges in the previous cases should be held accountable for their leniency. Fuck them.

KEK

Yes

convinced

wow. has anyone ever before they did?

ty7eujdyns

That looks pretty effective for hair removal. Wasn't there another one where someone corns out his teeth like that?

backstory?

Pit tore face off owner.

coupla niggers skinned the face of a white woman and ate it

k

>that child on the couch
WHAT'S THE MATTER? NOT A BIG ENOUGH MAN TO DEFEND YOUR MOMMY??

but srsly, thats fucked

Legend says she is still sucking his dick to this day

>filename
always gets me

>that kick to the board
badass

why did i raff so hard at this

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

LOL stupid guy is liek NAW DOG and the dogs like Why you threatening me bro and chomps the dude lelel

Although I feel bad for the little pupper, that was a pretty good move.

Well meme'd friend

story?

file name lul

I've been in fights before. Yeah you get dazed but it doesn't make you retarded. You can still find you way to a phone and dial 911.

She just lays there like a useless sack, then the guy comes down and she goes TOWARDS him.

also i'm pretty sure the kid is retarded. even at 5 years old I knew to call 911 if mommy getting beat. I mean is that autism?

fag

:'(

lol completely unneeded tase. Drunk guy wasn't even moving fast, easy tackle, lazy fucking donut pig of a cop.

is alive?

fudgey cakes

damn

Nigger

That wastes so much fucking product what the fuck?

Poop

>corns out his teeth
What a wonderful world we live in where that phrase is applicable to a situation.
But yeah there is a video where he corns out his teeth. I don't ever want to see it again...

Dat filename

Exactly this

I love rekt, but that NIGGA just validates the meme about NIGGAS. He could have taken whatever he wanted, but instead he engaged in unnecessary violence. Like a NIGGA.

She dead

cunt

Lost!

fuck you

No...you fuck.
>corns out his teeth

Corn in now a verb because of him

fuck

cringing the whole time bc of filename, got me

You all laugh but this kid grew up to become mirko cro cop

fgt

this is the correct way to ylyl a rekt

You cook the corn first Jackie Chan.

Underrated comment.

To think an asian of all people would have weak front teeth...

If he we're to try to defend himself from having his face mauled and were to kill the dog, thats 40 years.

>bluedoglivesmattermore

His leg is one of the most deadly melee weapons on earth.

How about trying not to run from the cop you fucking dipshit. Run from a cop in that context and you deserve whatever comes your way.

THE
POLICE

The NFL rules clearly state that tackling a wog by his dreadlocks is a legal move.

legitimate pain

Samefag harder.

KEK

>beaver

wrong, not the same fag you fucking dipshit!

lost

Holy shit

There was no rape.

Why was there no rape?

lost hard xD

>same fag
newfag detected

who is the bitch?

name of the girl?

Fucking filename

Well...

The dindo was in jail most of his life, he's a cock sucker.

Hi

while wearing a fucking kumamon sweater, kek

Why tho

KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN'ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

You know the dude died doing this right?

mfer

This is a YLYL REKT EDITION thread tho.

yes

Girl's name?

PUNY HUMAN

I laughed harder than I should have.

the fucking sweatshirt the guy is wearing gets me everytime.

Pls explain.

This is so damn stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3zDKkoNMcg

OK.

cunt

the source of this gif?Who is the girl?

FORTY KEKS

Dont fuck with splinter

j

fuuuuuuuuuck

thanks user

The fucking chair at the end holy shit.

Btw this is a endangered "korenwolf" european hamster

lost

shit

ow

A.. i get it now

fuck you

this one was more like

can I use the bathroom
>wait what are you doing in my house
Bitch I need to use the bathroom
>backaway scared
Bitch I SAID I
NEED
TO
USE
THE
SHITTER
>aaaah, ehmehgehd, help
Bitch, Im going upstairs to find the bathroom
>Bawling, what...
Bitch they're ain't no bathroom up there??!!! WTF Ill choke a bitch
>uhhhh
Bitch Imma check, is the BATHROOM BACK THERE BITCH???!!
>tko
BITCH IM LOOKING FOR THE BATHROOM I HAD TOO MUCH FRIED CHICKEN, DAFUCK IMMA DRAG YOUR ASS TO THE BATHROOM
>tko

Fuck, lost. Kek

Sshhhhhh....quiet time now.

loooool this is just funny now

Well, you failed at your task sir. You had one job.

Kys

Going to meet his girl Inursha

fucking wanker

YOU NEVER BECOME DOCTOR PLAYING THIS!!!

Those deers look kinda funny

Yeah cause it couldn't be the fact that she could barely walk or think from getting her head fucking beaten by a huge fucking man... jesus, what a fucking retard right?

Nigga

ITT: cringy nigglets that think they are super fucking cool cause they take fucked up shit lightly. "look at me, I am so edgy!"

DEAD

queer.

Kys

> mfw Bomb Jovi was my submission
> mfw no reaction images

lvl 99 vs lvl 2

All I see is a innocent bystander playing with some monkeys(whitemandidndunuffinwrong)

What a fucking rush that must be, having that behemoth charging you.

Negroes are violent subhumans.
All negroes should be exterminated.

The corn looked raw too. Like the dried out, hard shit.

yea for real, one missed shot and youre a pancake, that other dude doesnt even have his gun ready just in case.

She got out the moment she was arrested. We can't take their word for it that they really want to kill us.

omg

Got it! Jezabel Vessir

jumped a fucking mile gg user !

You do know reverse cuckold would be a woman banging her husband if front of her other lover...which still isn't defining cuckold, a cuckold is a guy who has a wife that bangs other guys...that's it.

I dare you to post this webm to some animal rights activist website and say it was justified, Report back with responses for the lulz

i would love this

Or it would be a guy fucking another woman infront of his wife?

One of them died a pretty agonizing death.

oh you motherfucker

There we go.

> I've been in a few fights before
Your schoolyard scraps aren't the same as a 230lb man haymaker-ing your head over and over.

This bitch probably has a tougher chin than you do fag

>Ave it

Kek

What the fuck show is the tard child watching?

sHE SUFFERED LIFELONG BRAIN DAMAGE FROM THIS.

Holy shit lost.

Do they eat dog like that too?

She was sleeping when her pitbull attacked her without a reason nor provoking, the pitbull ripped of her face

Is that hillary?

why ?

fy nigg

kys

¨Suck my ass

fuck you faggot

special forces

Shawn Custis was found guilty of aggravated assault, robbery, burglary, endangering the welfare of a child and criminal restraint. Because of a prior criminal record, Custis, 45, could face up to life in prison for his convictions.

hahah

Pretty sure he meant cuckolding is usually white men sitting out while blacks fuck their wives. The tables are turned here. Are you autistic?

not rekt but still giving
youtu.be/yDQEoVkq9Yc

pretty sure it's abella anderson

Wow dude don't cut yourself on those edges. I pray I see you irl.

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
WTF?!

cunt xoxo

fuk u

I thought they shot Harambe?

This was an actual robbery, they caught the guy not long after and he got a life sentence thanks to the nanny cam footage.

The child is frozen in panic and probably has no way to process what is actually happening. Plus she never screamed during the encounter, most children take emotional ques from their parents, so if she's not freaking out the kid probably won't.

He's looking through her purse and running around the house looking for cash and small valuables he can easily pocket. From what I understand this was a random BNE and the 2 didn't know each other.

As to why she didn't call 911, to us the viewer that seems the most reasonable course of action given he leaves her alone. But keep in mind you didn't just get punched in the face 5 or 6 times with your 2 young children in the house. The youngest was upstairs sleeping and I believe her first attempt to get up was to make sure he didn't do anything to the kid. She stated during the assault she was worried for her children and I don't think calling 911 ever occurred to her.

Your mind does weird shit it stressful situations. Ever heard the saying "everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face?" I think this sums up the situation perfectly.

fuk i lost

Yeah the people disputing this have obviously never been in a genuinely dangerous situation before. Ringing 911 = kill me so I cant give your description.

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

hah i am safe cause i posted in an immune to anything no matter what thread so fuk u

fuck me

Do we always have to go full Cred Forums?

you gay tbqh fam.

>typing this much on Cred Forums

Fuu

TOPKEK!

K

That's not the image I posted.

Last one from me.

Fuck u

>He wore black and I wore white
Fixed it for ya

Source?

LOL AT THAT FILE NAME

suck it fag

Is this kid autistic or really dont give fuck that monkey run into his house

kys

And you think this is funny?? Wtf, dont you have a mom, sister, wife, gf?? Oh waiy you're in Cred Forums you dont have a gf you fucking autist.. Fuck off with your dumb ass shit... He was beating her in front of a kid..that shit aint funny.. Fuck you faggot.. Go bavk to your trap threads

I am assuming this lady is married? If I was her husband I would have hunted that nigger down and brought a bat to his skull

fuck you

you should get that dock out of your ass before you type

"Facetime on the s7"

that never happened in excite bike :)

Ya accept he's twice her size and probably has never been in a real physical confrontation before. She's laying there b/c she's hurt/concussed and probably confused as fuck. She had a newborn upstairs, she was trying to go upstairs not confront him. The kid's probably scared out of his mind and doesn't know what to do.

Not everyone grew up in an abusive household and had to know how to call 911 when dad comes home drunker than usual and gets a little too carried away with the nightly wife beatings.

Fuck.

fag

u piece of shit

I dont belive in this shit but it still makes me angry.

wow

Holy fuck I actually felt that

Are you a wizard

BECAUSE IT'S FAKE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

rekt

omg harambe is still alive!

She should play soccer. Pretty good at faking injuries

I know right? That is totally a gopher.

fuking brutal

I think he survived. I heard he was paralyzed and had like a dozen other injuries, but survived...