Hello Cred Forums

Hello Cred Forums

I am wondering if you would let margot robbie shit in your mouth for an average annual sallary in your country

for example middle class salary in manhattan is 70k

here in slovenia its about 12k

she is the hottest chick i can think of, but still i couldnt do it, would you Cred Forums?

yes, 100%

Not Maggie Robbo, but Alexis Ren

No I wouldn't. I'd punch her in the mouth for proposing such a thing then shit on her face and give her a dollar. Who is she to shit on me? Nobody.

Just the one time or whenever she has to shit? Can I spit it out/puke? Clearly I'm trying to find the money angle rather than "hot girl poop" angle

I'm not into scat but I'd let her shit in my mouth for free. I'd be jerking off hard to her holes while shes moaning that turd out

Yes just one time of course, you must eat it but later you can puke it out

I met a guy that fucked her. They went to the same University in California.

I'd eat that puddin

Average salary in America is 55k.....I think I would try and fail. Don't think I could actually eat shit. Pass

I'd drink a pint of her piss just to see where it came from...

This is what you were wondering? You need to go outside.

>Average salary in America is 55k.

Maybe in 1990, it's like $42k now

Really?

doubt that, she's Australian you lying cunt

Fuck I'd let her do it for $10,000 a year.

western women are shit (including ausfags). I've been to Ljubljana and Maribor, and would give my american salary and left nut to have been born there instead.

also margot is overrated.

I'd take her on a date and pay for it myself, how about that

you mean everyday for a year or 1 time and she has ti pay you 10k every year after?

it's not worth annual salary
i would do it for month salary tho

fuck yeah, 70k!? sheeeeit as long as its hers im down, id take the money get some antibiotics for the bacteria and so much smack id wake up a year lster

Scat disgusts me but for that money? Yes.

Hell no. I would smack her for being so vulgar. Then I would tear of her blouse and suck her tits. Bend her over and rub my dick on here pussy. Shove it in and cum inside. Throw her on the floor and piss on the ashes.

I would let anyone shit in my mouth for $55k annually provided they are disease/parasite free.. I'm pretty sure it would be worth it to eat shit once a year for income maintenance if required.

i think even monthly would not be worth, disgusting. a week's salary would consider

Is this a daily thing or what? If it was like twice a week I think I'd do it. I'd probably become depressed know that I have to have this hot ass chick shit in my mouth everyday.. Idk

lol you dont have to pay for it dude, she pays for it get it haha
its a one time deal but yeah nice to know you would eat it everyday a whole fucking year hahaha

I think I would. Would she be naked? I think if she was in the same room with me, I'd be so fucking horny that no rational thought would cross my mind and I would just go for it.