ITT we discuss the difference between gays and fags

ITT we discuss the difference between gays and fags

So I have a lot of gay friends who act like normal people. If you asked them if they're gay, they would simply say "yeah I'm gay"

Now fags on the other hand, they would answer the same question with "YAAAA GIRL U KNOW IT! WOO WOO"

Why do certain gay people feel the need to act extremely flamboyant? Loud, obnoxious, trying to act as much like a black girl as possible?

Is it because of how they were raised? Social influence? Why do they act this way?

I know there are a lot of gays on Cred Forums, a lot of you seem like the calm type. Why are so many gays obnoxious fags?

HAAAAYYYY GURRLLLL CHECK OUT MY HIGH PITCHED VOICE WE GAAAAAYYYYY WE PROOUUDDD AAAAAYYYYYEEE

Kek. There are a lot of the loud fags in my town. I absolutely can't stand em. They ruin every environment they go to. They just want attention.

gays are fine

fags are fucking annoying. kill all fags

>I know there are a lot of gays on Cred Forums

I feel like this whole post is just meant to be a low key insult to Cred Forums.

don't forget the *finger snap* at the end of every sentence they make

>/threat

>difference between gays and fags
You're retarded.

Well, there are a lot of gays on here. I'm just wondering from the gays perspective why some of them are so obnoxious on purpose and act like a black female.

bisexual male here stating that i hate flaming faggots and the lgbt movement trying to make people think that being a flamboyant peter puffer is OK

well i know if i look at a loud gay person i think "what a flaming fag". i don't feel the same way with all gays.

Im homofobic bitch please, go fuck whit your friends gays

>im afraid of gay people
you actually may be the pussiest nigga ive ever seen

OP it's mainly the lgbt movement and fags you see at parades. I don't know why they act this way.

I dunno, the same reason some straight guys are douchefucks and some are perfectly normal.
>bruh let me tell you about all the pussy you're not getting and all the stuff I'm great at
vs.
>Hey bud, what's up?

Insecurity.

you mean flamers?

I think it's this. They're insecure as fuck. It's ironic because they're the loudest and more out in the open.

Any gay who waves one of those rainbow flags around in a "Flamboyant" manner, instantly becomes a faggot.

Gays are cool.

Fuck flamboyant flaming faggots.

>straight guys are xxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx xxx perfectly normal.
Yep.

Well that's why they do parades.
>LOOK AT ME, SOMEONE TOLD ME I SUCKED AND I NEED ATTENTIOM AND VALIDATION AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN THINK TO DO IT PLS LOVE ME

Or if they're straight they just talk about their dick and every cute girl ass they see.
>source: I have a friend who comments on literally EVERY GIRL THAT WALKS BY NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE
We get it. You like girls. Fuck off.

i want to know the answer to this

HEY HOW DARE YOU ACT THE WAY YOU WANT? YOU THINK AMERICA IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE? ONLY WHEN YOU THINK EXACTLY THE SAME AS ME FUCKHEAD. IM FUCKING HITLER! YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACT THE WAY YOU WANT OR DO WHAT YOU WANT WE SHOULD HAVE LAWS THAT PREVENT US FROM HAVING THE FREEDOM TO BE THE WAY WE WANT GOVERNMENT WILL YOU PLEASE ASSFUCK MY RIGHTS AWAY AND MAKE IT SO WE ALL HAVE TO ACT A CERTAIN WAY?

Bumping to know as well. I think it also has a lot to do with where they're raised.

Same as the difference betweem blacks and niggers.

holy shit is this real?
has news agencies seen this of yet?

I don't know. They give us a bad name. I'm gay and I never act the way most of them do.

Blacks > niggers

Whites > white trash

Gays > fags

Kind of like blacks and niggers.

bump where the gays at

FAG JUSTICE