Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Pic related, my bitch in full. You fuckers will never get this

This whore just posted she wanted to kill you

Let me guess

1. Newfag
2. EDiot
3. Autistic
4. Never been on Cred Forums
5. Get bored of masturbating to pain series
6. >let's post an old meme le epic bread XDDDD
7. Posts shitty copypasta

Kill yourself, OP.

Trying to get a vintage meme going. Fucking hell calm the fuck down

>Vintage

This confirms the newfaggotry.

Get the fuck off Cred Forums and back to the Dramatica, fucktard.

They look like they shit each other in the face and then rub it all over their bodies...

Hi John

Nignog

Welcome back John

Hey Faggots, my name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

She's actually a dude too.

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

I've missed these threads

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

chilllll

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

Ah, its that copypasta again

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Cred Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Cred Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Cred Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

>Shit was SO cash
the fuck does that mean