Trolling: Hard mode

Trolling: Hard mode

To celebrate how much she hates us and pepe, anons should do mass amounts of Hillary Clinton cum tributes. They can be of more recent pictures or older ones before she looked like a walking corpse.

Just an idea

Should have been "god mode" but still a good idea imo

Bump

Bump

Oh fuck how have we only just thought of this?

vid.me/13wy

Someone needs to collect these and make something out of it or its just a waste of a legendary idea

I'm just going to leave this here

Actually u can get into a lot of trouble if you do this...

It seems to be getting very few responses but we need to
> Keep bumping
> Keep making the thread
> Come up with a name
> Spread the results (twitter might be the best way to do this)

Please explain further

The ppl around her will prosecute this. Very likely they will, and they can. Defamation, or whatever else.

We're with her; Harder together

> DO NOT LISTEN
> THIS IS A SHILLARY
> DOING THIS IS ONLY GOING TO GIVE HER SYMPATHY AND AMMUNITION
> DOING THIS WILL HELP SWING NUMBERS BACK TO HER FAVOR

> tfw Hillary supporters almost get Cred Forums to win her the election

"Erection election 2016"

Samefag

Defamation no, but she'll come up with smth. What we need is real anonymity. >We don't save the tributes on our phones, computers or anything connected to us or family
>We don't use our internet to upload
>We don't take photos with any 'smart' device that connects to the internet. Use a ln old digital camera or somebody else's camera.
>We don't upload from our computer. Use a free internet cafe. Get acess, quick upload and you are done.
>The computer we use to upload will only be used once, and for uploading and only. No fb, no Google+, no nothing. Not even games.

That way, there is no actual person to blame for the photos themselves, just OP for the idea, and a bunch of anons supportig it without being connected to actually making anything prosecution worthy

So it's not really worth the trouble and risk. It's not harmless dicking around.

"Cred Forums: Only if it's harmless and risk free"

'dicking around' kek
Anyways, you are probably right... A presidential candidate is not somebody you would wanna fuck with.

Seems like the idea is slowly dying

It helps to be able to make an informed choice to participate or not.

Don't see much difference between this and Hillary dick suckling gifs

No.

As I said above, you're stupid if you think this will help anyone but her. It's the best way to swing every female, every christian, and every liberal firmly back to her. And the suggestion comes right when she needs the boost.

> this

We could connect another idea from another thread here. The thread with the code that you will scan and get you to gore. Now, the code could get you to Hillary cum tribute. Little stickers with the code will be easy to hold in the palm of your, stand on a wall with your hand on it like you rest, and then leave the sticker behind.

Those are illegal to produce and spread.

Lot of people breaking the law then, oh well still funny. Good to know

Still not putting my dick anywhere near that creature, kill ability to get bowners

Well looks like my friend will die "of natural causes", I used his phone to make this thread...

It's all fun till the feds show up at your door and rape you, right.

What about ppl from Europe? What could feds do to them?

navy seal feds

Contact local law enforcement, which they will.

This. Europe, straya, asia etc. I wish I was in a country with poor relations with america just so they'd be no chance of cops here caring. It could still be done with care. Already fucked my friend up I'll use his phone kek. Trusting ppl are fun.

>enforcement
Ok so we have to maake the russians do it

Oh fuck yes this is a gr8 idea.

Depends in what euro country you live in not all are in poor relations with mmurrica

This is now the only choice. Oh, and china and middle eastern countries of they have the internet. None of their cops would give a fuck.

The Russians wouldn't care about it me thinks. Like situation. But there's the fact that other countries don't want to have their international relations screwed over by guys who think they're funny. Like the Erdogan/Turkish complaining in Europe.

#notmypepe

Doesn't change the fact that this is probably her paid shills trying to win the election back by appealing to the SJWs, women and religious voters.

What about philippines. Philippines already fucked up so i guess they wont give a shit about it. Their prime ministero is totally nuts!