Ok Cred Forums so i just took my son to the doctors for a checkup and the doctor told me "your son hasn't had his...

Ok Cred Forums so i just took my son to the doctors for a checkup and the doctor told me "your son hasn't had his vaccines and your insurance doesn't cover it"

This fascist cis scum so called doctor wanted to shoot my kid up with some messed up chemicals and then had the nerve to ask me to pay for it! While they give my child autism they want me to contribute to the toxic big pharma machine! im outraged

He will be starting kindergarten soon and Ive got enough herbs and home remedies to cure any and everything he picks up there which WONT give him autism

How is the government still allowed to get away with this??! We need an uprising Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/05/06/health/world-health-organization-polio-health-emergency.html?_r=0
howdovaccinescauseautism.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You never know if it's good or bad

Nice b8 m8

fuck off cis cuck open your eyes to the truth

kys kys kys kys kys kys

OP and "his" son is gay. OP has AIDS. OP's son has AIDS.

Fuck off retard you probably already have autism, you and your faggot ass son.

> I was only pretending to be retarded!
Trolling at its finest

If you are against vaccines, why post a pic of them?

Since you're the parent, you're the decider of whether or not vaccine your child.

I don't condone NOT vaccinating your child BUT you're the parent, while the government is not. So you're free to do as you wish.

But if your child dies from an illness that could of been prevented by a vaccine, you should receive a fine, and be banned from reproducing faggot.

Actually I never refereed to myself with a gendered pronoun like his or her can you please respect that too. my son while he identifies as a him (for now) I dont conform to your fascist gender binary regieme

I agree, the research done into vaccines is nowhere near enough to prove that they don't cause autism and other life threatening conditions.

its a way for the government to control you and your family. I point blank refuse to go anywhere near a clinic as there are remedies against most of the things that "experts" claim to be fatal.

at least one person is awake here. it pains me to see so many sheeple lining up for their yearly dose of POISON!

OP should be euthanised.

How about, if his child gets a preventable illness, and then passes it on to another child, and then they both die. Vaccination isn't just about yourself, it's about protecting those around you also.

Let's not forget that some (very very few) people cannot vaccinate due to legitimate medical reasons.

You do realize that Cred Forums is satire, right?

>8 posters

NICE SAME FAGGING OP.

There's only a 2% chance of the child being allergic to the vaccine.

Go fuck yourself. I agree with thee OP. you can suck my clean unvaccinated loving dick

Well you are proving my point arnt you.. If the other kid GOT the vaccine then if they work he shouldnt get the illness but hey THEY DONT WORK! and at least my kid wont be autistic as well as ill !!

lol they die

kill yourself cuck lord of yesteryear

Nowhere in my post did in infer that the other person had been vaccinated. This is shit tier trolling at best, or autistic rambling at most.

>They don't work.

When's the last time you or anyone you know got polio, faggot?

Wtf does this have to do with your penis, you DISGUSTING HUMAN.

This is probably b8 but it's pretty fun

err have you heard.. polio has come back soooooo yah

I hope your children get pertussis, and you have to watch them slowly choke to death on their own lungs.

nytimes.com/2014/05/06/health/world-health-organization-polio-health-emergency.html?_r=0

He specifically said, "YOU or SOMEONE YOU KNOW".

howdovaccinescauseautism.com/

I lol'd so hard at this.

>Pakistan, Syria and Cameroon have recently allowed the virus to spread — to Afghanistan, Iraq and Equatorial Guinea, respectively — and should take extraordinary measures to stop it, the health organization said.

Unless you live in one of the shit tier countries mentioned in this article, I highly doubt you or anyone you know has been affected by this.

Yup, in countries with a low rate of vaccination. soooo yah.

im not going to sit here and play word games with you.. go educate yourself fucktard.. the answers are out there

You shouldn't say that on here... women aren't welcome... or else I would have told already them that I am female.

CALLING ALL VIRUSES!!!!

Go to OP, they want YOU!

yeah there is a reason I didnt gender myself in my origional post.. i know full well women arnt allowed in your little patriarchal white supremacist message boards. But at the same time i dont identify as either

You go do some researched you fucking uneducated alcoholic scum. I bet you dropped out of school in the 6th grade.

Niggers (the word for black here) aren't liked here either...

Or I would have already told them that I am a Cuban/African-American female.

polio and all those "diseases" coming back? bullshit. I dont see news reports of people dying because they haven't had their vaccines.

ive DONE my reasearch my eyes are OPEN faggot.. I know im smart so why do I need some piece of paper from a fancy college telling me so.

Pay thousands of dollars for some bs piece of paper from the government or get as smart as you want using the internet for free.. now tell me whos uneducated?

Or intellect is welcome in Cred Forums either.

Or I would have told already told them I was a Cuban/African-American female with a M.S. working on a Ph.D.

Go away conspiracy theorist trash.

shush nigger

dont lie we all know niggers cant read.. how will they get a degree

I am not that kind of nigger. That is the Ghetto Nigger subtype.

i is smarrrrr..

ohhh so you a house nigger then?

Yes. More like building nigger.

Any scheduled vaccine is covered by the state, unless you live in a third world country.

This website is for you:

beforeitsnews.com

How long was your sentence?

None, If you mean prison.

Tldr but it would be free in a first world country

Child abuse: The rationalizing.

So you're black and you work construction, but you've never done time. You're like a unicorn.

Vaccinations cost like $100. They're nothing.
Which is the reason why it's cockshit when libcucks scream big pharma uses vaccinations to poison you and line their pockets. Vaccinations are like

Well yeah the us is pretty much a third world country, it's by choice though

No, not construction... lab work.Testing the pH of samples at a steel factory.

hell yes

Dude. Save your kids from that misery.
Don't vaccinate.

Al Shia and most of them are useless

OP
Your a cunt and if I saw you after you dropped your child off id fuck you up broke ass piece of shit

Al wtf?

OP is gayyyyy