youtube.com/watch?v=2E1iXFtKN5w

youtube.com/watch?v=O0pfbRDKnfw

youtube.com/watch?v=vPqck24nslY

CONTRIBUTE

you first

OMG BRITISH HUMOR FUNNY WALKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's no joke there.

Are you fucking retarded? What the FUCK makes you think I'm going to watch all of these fucking worthless videos?

>704166915
sauce!>

>google+ shares: 0
kek that is funny OP

what the fuck, where did this happen. Or is it fake

its from a movie you fucking retard

I love children.

OP is just promoting his garbage channel look at those channel names in that list and ops title he is such a sad fuck this guy does it all the time in all fucking YLYL threads

just in case

fucking nigger

it is fake. although the source is elusive. I am trying to find it.

FUCKING KEK! Saved user!

Underrated post

>where did this happen

lost

>9gag.com

It's cool. She got her face caved in by the little girls dad. I fuckin nutted when i read about it.

FUCK

You clearly don't get it, kid

grrrrrrrr

a rare look into noodle deliveryman training

Why do you guys reply. WHY do you think your mom is going to die if you don't reply to a post? Are you really that weakminded. I never reply to those posts and my mom is alive and well.
I could understand if a bunch of people were wailing about their moms being dead after they didn't reply to a post, but this is a different story.

The vid with the cunt gettin flogged with a massive length of wood from memory. Don't have it handy but I'll have a look around, unless someone else has it?

Got dam

lol'd

lost

0/10 needs more zazz

fuck off

I was unaware there was video of it! I have a chub already. Nothing gets me hard like some good ol justice. Especially when it's for a child.

>9gag

Could I ask why you feel this way sir?

>practical

Yep, fuck that cunt.

Couldn't find the gif, but found the vid.

youtu.be/MENzM3F4H-M

>Get it up ya.

Because of my hatred for people that hurt kids. I would love it if i could hunt and kill them for sport.

God that's good. Not enough blood and killing tho

There's a longer version out there somewhere. Baby is fine btw...
youtu.be/37BMaR9GbDE
Names and shit in the link if you wanna check out further info.
Fuck people hittin kids mate, if it was my kid it wouldn't be be stealing my air after I'd finish with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=93WpBAfz-zg

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2GBXoqOR4

nobody tell him

Chaos (2015)

Im all for a disciplinary whoopin. But there's a point when the punishment isn't a punishment and it becomes abuse. And that's where i want to take lives. Also pedos and sexual assaulters

Sorry 2005

Fuck off

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your banana shitposting for two whole years now. Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained. The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years. That's the amount of time you've spent ruining YLYL threads on Cred Forums with pictures of bananas. While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep, muttering "Thanks Lori" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you. You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a meme. Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother, all because you'd rather spend your time telling anonymous message board users to "save it, it's all yours my friend."

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit. Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile. At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with a stupid fucking picture of a banana.

llk

>academic

9fags

everytime

FUCK

Zozzle

i wish you could just kill yourself, please do it for the kids

>9gag

faggot

>m'lady

>angry about bananas
>took the time to type all this out

ffs user

wtf lost

again?

At least you took some more effort than other shitposters

Where this webm is from?

pls i want to be in the special club pls

Nah, son.

READ A FUCKING FILENAME

Lost

>British humor

i hope you fucking die

I am on the cellphone and no filenames are displayed.

go fuck a cactus you fucking retard. i bet you made every god damn stupid post in that thread. i hate you so much

FUCK YOU

The OP that posts all those "your mother will die" posts will be visited by the big dick black man tonight and raped, nothing can save him, immunity pets have no effect against him,other people need not apply, only the OP will get visited

fucking newfag, learn how to browse correctly on a phone

fucker

What movie?

fu

lo

SHIT

Very mature.
I've been here since before smartphones were a thing.
Way to go sir, be proud of your life.
Cheers.

Motherfucker..

youtube.com/watch?v=wippooDL6WE

This is just borderline retarded

Suffer consequences entitled shit.

>borderline

>borderline retarded

if that's true (which it's not) then it's means you're a drooling retard because it's incredibly easy to see filenames on a phone

you sneaky jew

fug

Btw. Me, being a reasonable well adjusted person, politely asked my fiancée about that scene and she told me it's from a movie " prince of tides". What consequences are you talking about mate? So long!

Im pretty sure his mother died in her sleep tonight.

fuck you

Fuck

Bamboozled

Dude it's you're fault for responding to it in the first place. Now your mom is definitely going to die.

That's a good one

your*

Fuck Fuck Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

haha

*yawn*

Savage asf

probably a nobody with a 2 year degree from a community college. breitbart is fond of publishing non-stories as "news" to push their agenda. makes MSNBC and FOX look fair and balanced.

here
youtu.be/yDQEoVkq9Yc

K

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok

Absolute shit. Kill yourself Faggot delete your channel

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

Here the harmonica is a lipharp and the accordion is a harmonikka. Spurdo suspected

Hwhs

source? story?

awwww damn

Mene nukkumaan.

a dog bit a guy

k

Ahdistaa ja pelottaa enkä halua olla yksin tänään.

that low kick at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

i'm kek man

Oh

Your channel is shit

Figured.

Nigger cat got triggered

Bait.

Scotland can be independent of the britards while getting the benefits of being a member of the EU.

Story?

HAHAHAHAHA

OC

ok dood
back to pol

>sanity
this cant be real, can it?

watch this, children
youtu.be/ICgKXJSt02A

you're kidding, right? Campaigning to simultaneously stand on your own two feet AND take orders from a huge international structure with rulemakers you have no say in electing.

>is it fake?
>blood shoots up her chest then the camera angle changes and it's gone

must be the voodoo these niggers are using.

fuark

Fucking BRUTAL.

Patton Oswalt is cool guy though, you should let him slide on supporting Hillary, we all do dumb shit when we're grieving.

>Redditor

Are Russians not white?

faggot

>addams family

Thats the Munsters

goddammit

so reverse rape is literally allowing yourself to be raped then? That makes sense, as a definition at least. To be reverse raped is to be forced into having sex you dont want to have, not by the person who wants to have sex, but by your own white guilt making you do things you dont want to do to spare someone else's feelings. You are raping yourself to benefit someone else. Reverse rape. I like it. Now I just need to get really fat so I can use it on that hot chick who works at the pizza place.

excuse me while i go puke ....

Look at all those ghost orbs!

link?

>are slavs and asians not white?

what the fuck are you smokin' m8?
White people are just from northern europe. Even people from the south of france and italy arent white people. Basically just germany, britain, the nordic countries, everywhere cold, wet and shit. The cold, wet, shitness is what bred the white genes.

There's a longer clip, the guy coming up the stairs was robbing people with a knife and it was all caught on camera.

just dislike and flag his videos

nice tits!

>antibiotic that cures the virus of stupidity
>antibiotic
>virus

Lost hard

uiuiu

did he dieded

Oh good, i thought it was some guy delivering shit and a huge misunderstanding

justice is sweet

I love you mom

Nope, you got it all wrong. Here's the basic back story: There was this guy coming up the stairs, then the other guy shoots him. I

I dont cringe for much, but fuck thats harsh

Fuck yoy

youtu.be/smfHdPqoroA

russians are white faggot

candlejack, is that y

Fuck you faggot

>för helvete
lost like a bitch

Made me reply

What movie

This just shows how Obama is a pussy, nothing more. We need to fire warning shots at Iranian ships that perform aggressive actions in international waters, not surrender.

So why doesn't that apply to females not wanting to fuck fat men?

ugh

she is hideous and has an annoying voice but she is funny as hell

What the? I am a fan sir!

Bob Ross paintings are so peaceful

Imma shove a beehive up your ass

youtu.be/tbv2jOagswg

>not naming this PolGoesToTheGym.webm

well they're also black then, because they have as much claim to being african as nordic. White isnt a skin colour, it's a heritage.

uyf

I don't care what anyone says, this shit is dope!

Oh cmon:(

here's your baby for the sacrifice

ugh

Fuck you.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0XPVdBRHB0

Topkek

There's a guy shooting, but our boy is so bad-ass he was determined to get to the top of those stairs. Fuck the bullets, the staircase is mine.

lmao

nigger

Fear

Kek

where did my number go?

Fear. One of Markie Marks first movies.

I can't take this bullshit anymore.

This is why we dont like niggers

Truly disgusting and offensive to see that in public.

That's why I'll never understand American people. Just because the law permits it in this situation doesn't magically make it ok to just kill someone. Just threatening him with the gun while the other guys called the police or shooting in the leg would have been enough

holy shit that was harsh, i feel bad for laughing.

asians are black now?

Thats nasty no one would ever want to rape her

youtu.be/qCsV8-9l5q0

youtu.be/TB1YzvRSlc8

youtu.be/yDQEoVkq9Yc

youtu.be/ICgKXJSt02A

Don't get edgy with me, you silly guys. Daddy Vladdy just wants you to see the images he collects for you

I did Nazi that coming.

pls

I lost it at the guys face to the left. Kek

Thank u

Lost
Lost even worse

Pepperoni nips

Post the banana one.

plz

norip

how fucking braindead do you have to be to think that chink country in the vid is america?

Thank you, Tyrone Laqweezajames.

Faggot

LOST

Ph

The dude saw the damn gun and kept coming! Threatening obviously didn't work. He even kept coming up the stairs after being shot at the first time. Also, I don't believe this was filmed in America. The chances of an Asian house hold being robbed by yet another Asian seems pretty rare.

What the ever loving fuck is this shit?

lost hahahaha niggers

jeez

>benefits

Fuck you men

nigger

fug

Perfection in the form of a photo.

Pussy

What in the fuck is that the new planking?!

>le seekrit klub

Patton Oswalt is an annoying little fuckwit

Fuck you

ugh

At least he doesn't give a fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM

vxc

Faggot

What a fucking dick

Those instructions are outdated; just paste all three into the first three lines of your post. That ought to work.

kek

ha

lol.

lol heh memess.

Fuck off, 44.6er. Go back to your gyro, your Frankie Boyle and diet Irn Bru you fucking muff diver.

where da blm people at

I respect that guy

>no benefits to being in the EU
no one likes you anyways, the eglish should just stay on their containment island tbh...

The picture is emphasizing how the white group of people is less common than the others. Russians aren't included because they aren't part of this western mindset that they have to save all these other "minorities"

>Crab battle...

this is hot
too bad they didn't show poop hole

kek. lost on this shit.

Enjoyable. But goddam even niggers who value their children still act like niggers.

>now that dog is a good buddy. Cesar the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlN6NsbWAQg

the brits were right to get out while they still could; they shouldn't be forced to take on immigrants that have been shown to cause problems (think Cologne). The eu is failing, it's still kicking just because Germany is a fucking economic powerhouse but otherwise they're fucked. The eu is also moving toward consolidating power and taking it away from member states; they're trying to get an army started, the eu isn't democratic, there are no representatives for member states all they can do is shoot down legislation.

In short, the eu is a shitshow and england made a good move

hahaha lost

/?

>Ifunny
Kill yourself you fucking idiot scum

The same people that got away with this racist shit...I FUCKING HATE RACISTS!
youtube.com/watch?v=JSrZkrek7Qk

Holy shit, he thought it Mexican too

golden kek

Not me

>they shouldn't be forced to take on immigrants
the 3rd largest weapons producer in the world maybe should account for people fleeing war...just a thought...

your fucking shite, stop same fagging your vids, it wont make people like it anymore you mongoloid fuckwad