Trips don't lie.

Yes, it's called los Angeles

Kill yourself and find out

If theres a hell theres a heaven. It would still answer his question

>hurr durr i wont read earlier replies

Samefag

Nope

Yes, but not in the way you think.

When you die your brain releases a massive amount of endorphin's (the chemical that make you dream in your sleep, basically psychedelics). Such a massive dose puts you into an incredibly real dream state and time slows down so that your last dew seconds seem to last an eternity. So you experience whatever you expected to experience upon dying.

As such if you believe in heaven you "dream" it and live it before expiring. If not and you considered your life bad enough to warrant hell, well you have the most realistic and long lasting dream of suffering you could ever imagine.

wondergressive.com/death-solved-by-vestigial-gland/

No but my bottle of whiskey and is.

Get off rogans cock you ingrate

No idea who that is, sorry man.

its just like anything else science proves that people think is the last answer. Always a place to fit everything, eh logic?

Of all the possibilities I've read it's the one that makes the most sense to me.

You dream when you're asleep.
Dreaming is caused by Endorphin release.
When you die your brain is flooded with a massive dose of Endorphins.

This is an MRI taken taken at the moment of death.

I'm 95% sure that's footage from the first season of the walking dead. When they're in the CDC. I can see the AMC logo in the corner.

Yes. It is.
It's called being happy and content with consistency. Which can be hard when the world around you wants to be hell. Hell can be fun, with fewer rules and laws, less moral conscious.

You are what you eat. You are what you think. You are what you act. If you want it, make it.

/progressive edge

Walking dead lol.

Immediately discredits your opinion faggot.

That's cool man, you believe whatever you want to.

It does make sense in terms of human experience and what we know. But we know a lot less than we think we do. The more information you have doesn't mean it's the right information. And we have so much information, and even more people that say that information is right. Just saying, taking all the mystery out of everything doesn't make it better. That's for sure.

Says the nigga that thought a scene from the walking dead was an actual MRI.

I just did a quick google search, not like i'm a fucking professor.

As I said, to me it makes sense. If it doesn't to you then don't believe it.

All I know is that, as I said:

You dream when you're asleep.
Dreaming is caused by Endorphin release.
When you die your brain is flooded with a massive dose of Endorphins.

If you think that has no effect then that's cool.

Consider the folllowing
>the effect of gravity reaches to infinity
>if you are able to measure the effects it becomes data
>data can be stored and extrapolated on
>every single synapse in your being is being projected out into the universe through minuscule gravitational movements
>If information is being broadcast it can be received
>there are 4.4 billion galaxies in our universe
>somewhere out there is a receiver storing your existence
>when you die, your memories live on

In short, you are in heaven/hell right now, and when your die you will awaken in your true form in a distant galaxy/universe/alternate dimension. If we through Judeo-Christian foundations in the mix, God determines if you should wake up in heaven or simply not wake up. To be absent from the body is to be present with the lord, so essentially hell is not a place but an absence of being in the presence of God, in other words... space.

I've spent many hours reconciling faith with science and believe in a few odd ball theologies apart from the mainstream.

I gottta agree, my butt is kind of hurting. Wanna come over and give it a hot, sloppy kiss?

Is time real?