Is there a better rapper than him?

Is there a better rapper than him?

- Brilliant double times
- Very funny/crazy lyrics (the early albums)
- Kind of deep lyrics (the later albums)
- Progressive rhyme schemes
- The best Skits in Hip Hop history

Debate me fuccbois

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNFqMx0gY7I
youtube.com/watch?v=8WQMBv2deYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CRHyBwNtkLA
youtube.com/watch?v=h9pFPOI8ecw
youtube.com/watch?v=oLhBcG3OWRM
youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw
youtu.be/PDMYzV71xmo
youtube.com/watch?v=drmXWo8ttrM
youtube.com/watch?v=KozqVkpo53U
youtube.com/watch?v=hHmvWU1WpD8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHHT7dTmw8U
youtube.com/watch?v=WgEtUuEK-to
youtube.com/watch?v=HXcRZnWO2PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iTyI_Gav260
youtube.com/watch?v=DO8C3bnmqCU&
youtube.com/watch?v=qhrk3fD2UQY
youtu.be/rJOsjP33nF4
youtube.com/watch?v=wTa14Sui7mw
soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
youtube.com/watch?v=iNEje9TWgWA&index=5&list=PLBC3FD84E14789836
youtube.com/watch?v=gKDdmRJBcrU
youtu.be/S-bnyQep__U
youtube.com/watch?v=kWkWdkjT7Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=S77zUWqawag
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7w-z4BvMo
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk
youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gl83mI69nX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XbU9UUwxBxA
youtube.com/watch?v=t4kkzsRJObE
youtube.com/watch?v=5msWb1l2j6g
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-HD9DrxHo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7nzf1yz7_g
youtube.com/watch?v=upvu_W5jW1U
youtube.com/watch?v=7ETgOjhLT6Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4y9IZqJEhw
youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=GNFqMx0gY7I

>the best skits
not a criterion for best rapper. pls be troll.

Kanye

yes it actually is, it's the difference between a very good album and a masterpiece like marshall mathers LP

this is actually nothing. it's standard rap with a nice beat. what does he say? nothing, It's not funny, it's not deep, shitty repetitive hook, would rate 6/10

he's not trying out for SNL. rap is about rapping. eminem is a good rapper but it has nothing to do with le silly skits.

Dunno he's good tho
But I like ODB and biggie and wutang

no you don't understand the whole picture of rap, in fact rap does not only involve "rap skills", it's a lot more, like image for example. Skits like "Dr. West" give an insight into the pyschology of the performer and helps shaping above mentioned image

youtube.com/watch?v=8WQMBv2deYQ

this is fucking good holy shit

You fucking what
>never speak of this cunt on Cred Forumsagain
Only one good tune
Through the wire

Cro is "ok", not the full package tho, but you prolly listen to Spongebozz too

kys. salvador dali should be judged by his paintings, and eminem by his music. doesn't matter how zany either artist is outside of their actual artform.

i want to punch you in the face cuz the new albums are not deep

slim shady lp is deep

Anyone not saying MF Doom is the greatest MC to live is not a true hip hop fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRHyBwNtkLA

You're high and retarded

Skatman
>bedopendeunwop I'm the scatman

I really like a lot of his older, crazier stuff. His last few albums have had good songs but they're all so serious. Without Me and Just Lose It are two of the best raps of all time if you ask me, but none of his newer stuff has that same fun style that like I so much. This parody of Not Afraid says a lot of how I feel about the guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=h9pFPOI8ecw

youtube.com/watch?v=oLhBcG3OWRM

This is the only answer. Doom is GOAT. Based as fuck, got the best rhymes, god-tier flow, a dope mask.

>salvador dali
no idea who that is but it sounds like he might be good at playing soccer

ok so tell me, if imagine doesn't matter why is Mozart more popluar than Nicolas Siret?

Answer: because his image was "le talented kid"

Acidrap is and always will be one of my favorite albums

tech n9ne

/thread

anybody that doesnt rap

this is literally how I imagine every single russian

youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

MF Doom

Yeah Dr Dre is awesome, but who is the white guy?

He's got the data to turn your body into anti-matter, so be careful with what you say.

youtu.be/PDMYzV71xmo

If anyone from today can freestyle this good then I might reconsider, but until then Eminem stays God

He's is mediocre. Moneyboy is where it's at!!

youtube.com/watch?v=drmXWo8ttrM

Your illegitimate son.
Put a goddamned rubber on, bro.

MF Doom
Apathy
Celph
Del
POS

This guy is pretty technical (but he's also a sponge)

youtube.com/watch?v=KozqVkpo53U

If I did that, you couldn't listen to him.
And I would be broke man

Sage Francis.

this is VERY good

Koop Keith made mf doom

King kunta < Marshall mathers

>god
youtube.com/watch?v=hHmvWU1WpD8

correct!

rap isnt only about the technique... thers more behind it, but hey its sounds badass cuz he talks about drugs and guns

Vinnie Paz

Absolute awful

He isnt bad by any means, but all music is subjective. Everyone has their favorites, there is no such thing as a best rapper.

>is there a better rapper than him?
No

don't know why everyone always forgets about busta

youtube.com/watch?v=eHHT7dTmw8U

it has a pleasant, classic sound

MAC DRE

Y'all must have forgotten the great Scatman

my nigga

no it's actually not

let's compare with Avril Lavigne with fucken Dream Theater. Avril is a sub par singer and musician, her music got popular because she was "le grill punk rocker", on the other hand Dream Theater are literal gods on their instruments, like LITERAL GODS, they would shit out better than stuff in 1 minute than Avril could do in 5000 years.
Which means that Dream Theater is objectively better.

You can say this about almost every song

All time great.

Kendrick is better. So is Jay Z and Ice Cube.

you're right, op

Can you believe how hard Eminem beefed with ICP of all people?

Stupidest feud of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=WgEtUuEK-to
have a bit of both

Long story short
Eminem is the best rapper to white guys that usually don't know shit about what is good rap.
It's like me telling you whi the best country singer is and I never listen to country.
Real niggas that listen to rap in 2016 never play no wacky em shit.
They never played em in my hood ever

youtube.com/watch?v=HXcRZnWO2PQ

are you some kind of retard?

Faggot is 14 and never got to experience good rap

Rugged man

Immortal Technique

KXNG Crooked is sick. second verse.
youtube.com/watch?v=iTyI_Gav260

Dubs of truth. I thought the same thing way before now. Eminem is such a gimmick rapper and now the gimmick of a white guy that can't rap barely on beat when he is going really fast has worn off, so has the gimmick of starting shit with pop stars. Try to put em on a metro booming beat and watch your rap god struggle.

Butt hurt white guys mad their old ass stake in the rap game is considered garbage.

idk, i still want to know why white people like that shit. I instantly lose respect for anyone who says they like rap.

Eminem is obviously the best rapper in history. All of those reasons plus this one more: I can't stand rap music but I don't feel an instinctive urge to turn the radio off when it's Eminem. I've never experienced that with any other rap "artist".

Quality shines through styles even if you don't like the genre. Like I can't stand impressionism as an artform but I've never seen a Van Gogh and thought "that's proper shit".

Real niggas should be going about their business shooting each other and not wasting time listening to songs about people shooting each other.

I like Doseone a lot.

what the fuck are you talking about? I live in a german speaking region and every single rapper here is white, kys

Everyone knows these two guys are the best ever. Wooop woooop. ICP for life. jugalu army yehaaa!

die the deathiest death

these oldheads tho
there are artist in 2016 that are more than worth to give a listen, denzel curry, clipping, earl sweatshirt, flatbush zombies, the underachievers, and a lot of artist that people ignore because "nothing compares to biggie or pac" and "there's nothing like old hip hop", gtfo

Dre made dat bitch famous. He can rap but there's just something about his face that makes it so punchable. Idk I don't feel like I need to LOL while listening to rap. That being said, his 1st albums weren't really funny just super dark and twisted. By no means god tier. To put it simply I listened to more 50 than I did Eminem. 50 is shit tier btw.

More like Feminem fucking faggot

Depends on who you like. For me, it's Guru. Or Rakim. Damn folks. Nobody is the best when the medium has so many fucking different styles. Who could ever agree?

>Real niggas should be going about their business shooting each other and not wasting time listening to songs about people shooting each other.
Okay bro

Go listen to sing for the moment or purple pills or some goofy white boy shit because you can't tell anyone that listens to rap that a lame ass white boy is the best. That 5 grammy and Dr dre cosign work on our parents but this generation can see thru that bullshit. Eminem just has big Corp behind him so he will sell, but money doesn't equate to talent or skill. He just a white boy that can kinda stay on beat. RIFF Raff is more respected in the streets and more in tune with music than em weak ass

Post your favorite eminem tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=DO8C3bnmqCU&

I like Doom. But all of his songs sound super similar.

i love me some fucking MF DOOM

youtube.com/watch?v=qhrk3fD2UQY

>german speaking region and every single rapper here is white

Thinks he knows rap now
Okay bro I'm only in ga in the hood where we listen to rap 24/7
White boys just wanna be down but too lame to hang. Go play some guns and roses bitch hahahhah

If you like rap.

I think rap is stupid and overly materialistic, so I don't really get into it much.

>He just a white boy that can kinda stay on beat

now you are just bullshitting, like seriously come on you don't belive this yourself, right? I probably just fell for some kind of elaborate ruse

hahahahaha...hhaaaa

I think there's a group of rappers a majority of people think of as greats, and I think he belongs in that group. It's kind of impossible trying to narrow down a "best rapper of all time" unless you look at it from things like their impact on the industry, and if it lasted, and things like sales.

Aesop rock. No argument that emeniem is one of the greatest, but not aesop rock great.

proof that Detroit produces the best music.

but seriously, love Eminem. but no one beats outkast

>Go listen to sing for the moment or purple pills or some goofy white boy shit
Kek... so true

Nate Dogg was so great.

Oooh... da streets!
He not down wit da streets, yo.

youtu.be/rJOsjP33nF4

youtube.com/watch?v=wTa14Sui7mw

I Google the name on that pic
Shit is lit fam keep it up

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

youtube.com/watch?v=iNEje9TWgWA&index=5&list=PLBC3FD84E14789836

god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=gKDdmRJBcrU

>raps absolute gibberish
>still makes it sound amazing

Nope its true
Notice he only raps on white boy style beats
You will never hear eminem on a real trap beat. He too lame. Even on bet Cypher he had to do no beat. White boys stay rapping fast to mask their lack of rythym. Lil dicky pulls the same move. Also look how America jumped on lil dicky cause he is white . Plenty of more worthy artist than both those clowns.

>white boy style beats
what the fuck does that mean?
>real trap beat
Dude, fuck trap. We're talking about hip-hop.

gibberish to you wisdom recollections and transient ripples to me

I hope Eminem retires soon so Rittz can take his spot

He not tho and you know it thats why instead of a serious rebuttal you resort to childish teasing. Sorry fam your stake in rap isn't respected in the least in any hood where rap really matters. We made it cool and we determine who is the best...and trust in any hood eminem ain't even in the convo when we talking best. You been watching roo much mtv

Half of Eminem's skits are fucking annoying. Ken Kaniff is always unfunny. Steve Berman on the 2nd album is still worth a kek tho. First 2 Pauls are OK too.

bladee>Eminem tbh

not cus hes white but cus hes a jew

You're going to need to write a fucking dissertation to back that up.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Ken Kaniff put the whole album on hold. SO bad. Like the one where ICP is sucking his dick. Who the fuck wants to hear that in between 2 good tracks

>overrated
>Mainstream
>Annoying
>No variety

Listen to tech n 9ne

Rofl. I don't even listen to rap, dipshit.
The thing is, once you hit it big, you're not street anymore. And if you try to stay street, you're a fucking idiot. The reason to make it big is to not have to live that life anymore.

White boy beats:Hi my name is, purple hills,without me, ass like that

Non white boy trap beats: future wicked,og Bobby johnson, long live asap, future sh!t, gucci man lemonade

You'll never her em on a beat like that cause on those beats you gotta go harder and he can't stay on beat...,he needs white boy beats so he can talk goofy silly shit.

his new shit suckkks flow is garbooo, sslp, mmlp, tes are his only good albums, flow> lyrics.

Didn't see him posted.
youtu.be/S-bnyQep__U

IN ANIMATE SITU I A TION

>The reason to make it big is to not have to live that life anymore.

He never lived shit...his life was hard for a white boy. When I was 9 I was selling dope in chicago with a gun on me. Eminem live that faggot whiny life. Probably why you can relate.

this

>plus I was put here to put fear in faggots who spray Fargo root beer and paint themselves clowns cuz they look queer

You just like ICP don't you fag?

>Slim anus? You're damn right slim anus I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming faggots.

He's mainstream a f and at the same time he's fading out of the lime light.

Yep, and it just seems beneath him to be devoting a track to ICP, especially if the best he can do is "lol they suck dick".

>making this kind of argument
>using Dream Theather

Nigger srsly.

Andre is definitely up there

This goofy motherfucker can flow.

ICP handed that to him with "slim anus".

g-eazy will surpass them all

>"purple hills"
Real songs called purple pills faggot.

>"whiteboy beats"
Implying hiphop/rap isn't just another whites took from nigs and made a thousand times better.

Hey!
Look everybody!
This guy is so hardcore!
Look how awesome he was!

One of the best but not GOAT

ITT: People who take a shitty type of 'music' way too seriously.

True.
I don't see how icp didn't see how easily that could have been flipped

>plus I was put here to put fear in faggots who spray Fargo root beer and paint themselves clowns cuz they look queer
>You just like ICP don't you fag?
>>Slim anus? You're damn right slim anus I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming faggots.

Them lyrics are so ass... I'm glad you posted em ..that's the guy you think is the best. Shows you don't even listen to rap much therfore can't weigh in.
Do I go around claiming the best country singer is. Whoever because they are black? Hell no cause I don't know shit about country. Stay in your lane white boys.

Few great bars,other than that just a mediocre east coast rapper

Not close

Kirk Knight.
Late Knight Special is one of the best albums i've heard in a long ass time.

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already: Mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up, over – blaow!

Faggot

All the lanes are our lanes, we built the highway.

>just another whites took from nigs and made a thousand times better.
Hahahahahha

That's why so many rap heads listen to eminem on the daily huh?
Nigga get your head out your ass, noone fucks with that goofy shit he says but lame like you. My niggas and I laugh when white boys try to weigh in on top 5 rappers. Like I said bro, go listen to run dmc and Aerosmith walk this way. And remember the good days hahahah

link favourite outkast pls, listened to them a bit but want to hear someone else's pick, dgaf if it's hey ya just link yo honest favourite

I miss the old shadye the kill Kim and throw her in the water shadye.

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already: Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti Mom's spaghetti

Immortal Technique or Akala are leagues ahead of Eminem.
His early shit was entertaining because it was a ridiculous exaggeration of the already ridiculous exaggeration of most rap stories. His later shit is just him singing about himself, how his fans turned on him, himself, how record execs fucked with him, himself, blah blah.

Technique and Akala are actually talking about ideas that are worth thinking about, not just self-promoting.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEOKgjoxoto
youtube.com/watch?v=kWkWdkjT7Dk

Ahhahaha
That weak shit
You worst than a old bitch trying to hold on to youth. Yea in 98 those bars seemed dope. But now a days you gotta go a lil harder than that. Future music shits on em.gucci shits on em. Yea em can say a bunch of words that rhyme but no real niggas feel him only white boys. Em knows the streets don't and will never rock with him. He could never even collab with a real nigga, only super mainstrean/pop artist.even ems black friends are hood reject goofy niggas that could never walk thru my hood.

he's nervous but he looks moms spaghetti
to drop bombs but he keeps moms spaghetti

i liked doom too

>we built the highway.
Stop taking credit for others work
Yo lame ass ain't built shit
Race pride is a short way to say "I have done nothingto be proud of"

Either bait or you're too much of a nigger for this site

>even ems black friends are hood reject goofy niggas that could never walk thru my hood.
So true! I mean look at Bizarre

Not really. There are rappers whose songs I like more on a musical level, but if you put EM up against any other rapper, as 50 cents said, he would eat them alive.

That's right.
Y'all ain't got shit on Tom Green.

Not an Eminem fan, but you're obviously a little bitch-made faggot. Your hood? Come fight me queer, I'll crush your mouth fucking throat nigger

It is Dre and Eminem. From forgot about dre or whatever video. Dre is king. Eminem has a really crazy good work ethic. Much like Dre does did.

>Do I go around claiming the best country singer is. Whoever because they are black?

Thats funny because Em is easily the best rapper out there, while Darius Rucker is probably my favorite country singer.

are we forgetting the almighty?

Look at that faggot!

mike shinoda is the best rapper ever

youtube.com/watch?v=S77zUWqawag

No. Nobody was forgetting this guy.

forgot about dre is one of the best eminem songs

Come to 75th and yate chicago
My lil nigga will smoke yo bitch ass and sleep like a baby that night. Keyboard gangster

Another worthless song; another worthless nigger...

Close but you're way off.
It's Without Me.

Sage I didn't know you were user.

Fuck yeah Sage Francis yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7w-z4BvMo

YG Rippa and Canibus are both better.

i'm sorry that you can't understand the message behind it but lupe ain't never gonna dumb down his style
youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk

ITT WHITE GUYS CLAIM A RELIC OF THEIR PAST IS STILL RELEVANT TODAY

Pretty sure if you're on Cred Forums, you ain't hood at all.
Quit acting like a you're something, flip over to your tab of Digimon porn, and stfu.

You're the only keyboard gangster here, queer. I'm live in Oakland, come at me nigger I'll beat your punk ass no near death but I'll let you live so can live with the shame. Only niggers kill people over little to nuthin and end up rotting in the joint

well lets be real here... Dre is an awesome producer with a legacy that basically formed a lot of what rap is today... but just from the technical point of view... hes not that great of a rapper.

What up to all rappers shut up and with your shutting up keep a shirt on at least a button up

Eat god tier you fuckin 12yo nigger

My bad. Not a huge rap fan in general. But like all music. Hate ridiculous thug music though. So out of control and idiot people are to stupid to realize. Most of thesecrappets when they make it. Its entertainment. A persona. Not all but most.

E-40 mops the floor with Eminem.

>Only niggers kill people over little to nuthin and end up rotting in the joint
You just told me how sweet it must be where u at. Over here we play for keeps. I'm on my block right now on my iphone with the stick. You pussy and would die with lil effort. Where I'm at we don't find out who can win ...we win! Can't fight bullets pussy.

Go play some kid rock white boy

Inbetween the other floors he mops to make food money

And every other rapper posted Itt

>Go play some kid rock white boy
Lol treated that man!

Holy shit you must be a fucking retard hahhahahaha! I grew up in the Bay Area but not even I'm that fucking deluded.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Aw shit

>to make food money
Poster makes less than e 40 tho
Poster has never been on tv/radio

i understand why you don't like him right now, lupe's music is an acquired taste
youtube.com/watch?v=Gl83mI69nX4

Everybody knows Kendrick Lamar wrote those lyrics

I like Travis Scott, but he's isn't near good as Eminem.

Them trips! That was pretty funny tho.

fact is you're on Cred Forums nigger so no one thinks you're cool or anything other than a faggot, and none of yo gansta shit is worth shit biznoglobovitch

This the best?

This bait is so weak

Oh look. Another great contribution to society! Hey give your last name at least so we all can laugh at the media when your whore of a mom is on t.v. crying about what a good boy you were.

Here's a challange dumbass. Why don't you do something with your life that doesn't involve hurting others. Help people. Clean up your area. Your just another dumbass statistic. Wish i knew you in real life. Because when life catches up with you. I'd be standing over your corpse taunting your dumbass parents with what you just wrote. Or if it's jail. I'd visit your stupid fucking ass in prison and show you that text.

Flow>lyrics especially with eminem ya tard.

Sosa is good but not even near good as Eminem

Yea yea. You just know in my eyes you food. You wouldn't make it anywhere real niggas are. And this ain't some secret club for white boys. I know plenty gangsters that laugh and lurk here. Smh you white boys so late.

Many of the most successful rappers in the history of hip hop have stated on record that they believe Eminem is one of the best rappers to ever do it, if not the best.

Pretty much any "best rappers ever" list you can find online has Eminem sitting at the top, and its for a good reason. Despite your opinion on his content and style, he's talented, and came from the bottom. A true underdog story (although 8 Mile is bullshit)

I personally believe Eminem kinda fell off after his hiatus, but the Slim Shady days are what made him a rap god.

>I'd be standing over your corpse taunting your dumbass parents with what you just wrote. Or if it's jail. I'd visit your stupid fucking ass in prison and show you that text.
You won't do shit white boy. Go play some beastie boys man.

where's the love for my boy big l?

Why not both?

>Many of the most successful rappers in the history of hip hop have stated on record that they believe Eminem is one of the best rappers to ever do it, if not the best.
Because they know the amount of money behind him and don't want to be black balled.

Eminem is that chick at work you are nice to cause she is the bosses daughter.

>You wouldn't make it anywhere real niggas are

why would anyone want to?

youtube.com/watch?v=Od-tfL8u_aQ

Damn that's actually pretty good.

50 Cent may not be the best but we can all agree he has the most best pop/rap hooks, right? I can memorize every song off of Get Rich and Die Tryin and Massacre.

Fair enough.

No one is affraid of your dumbass. Youre just a nigger. No one gives a fuck about YOU.

And yes. I actually would taunt your whore of a mom when you died or visit you in jail with that comment young punk.

It's called laughing at how fucking stupid you thug niggers are. There is a difference between black and niggers. You won't contribute shit to society but hurt people. Then blame others for your ignorance and stupidity. Tell ya what. Since you live by the gun. Why dont you just blow your fucking head off now. Do the country a favor, statistic.

Literal shit, has more use to society than you ever will with the mentality you displayed. Uneducated, violent, ignorant, gang banging piece of human trash.

GOAT COMING THROUGH

OUT OF THE WAY FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=XbU9UUwxBxA

rap sounds shitty and you should feel bad for enjoying it.

Flatbush zombies

Kendrick/100

>Internet badasses

STRANGE MUSIC

For a great album not great rapper. Do you English?

If it aint west coast, it aint shit.

east coast might have pioneered it, but west coast made it to what it is today. When west coast took over, east coast rappers were still wearing bill cosby sweaters, gay ass leather, and glittery "futuristic" costumes. Shit, Notorious P.I.G. Was still wearing bill cosby sweaters at the time of his death. Now they all try to act hard.

Dont think #2 was making threats. Just mocking how stupid niggers are. Just saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4kkzsRJObE

youtube.com/watch?v=5msWb1l2j6g

Actually it is all about skills which he has plenty of coming up in the cypher battles of the 90's. Skits don't mean shit in a battle. Learn about the culture before talking out your ass kid

>east coast rappers were still wearing bill cosby sweaters, gay ass leather, and glittery "futuristic" costumes
So you are saying they were worse because they didn't dress like poor niggers?

I couldn't agree more

He admitted to being vanilla ice son

Tech N9ne and Eminem
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-HD9DrxHo

Fuck yea.

They wore that shit because they sucked. When the west took over, this was the best the east coast had to offer m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7nzf1yz7_g

Immortal technique is another universe compared to him alright. Good call

youtube.com/watch?v=upvu_W5jW1U

give doom a try

Isnt immortal technique still rapping about 911 being an inside job?

Thats the only reason he got popular, before 911 no one heard of him

youtube.com/watch?v=7ETgOjhLT6Q

Immortal technique will wipe the floor with the entire west coast.

>Thats the only reason he got popular, before 911 no one heard of him
same as osama bin laden
coincidence?

No one heard of him because he's completely independent. Also that track came out in 2004. If that's all you know then you need to keep digging bud.

Immortal technique couldnt even handle coolio on his worst day, dick hype

Actually, bin laden was known, educate yourself kid

So you mean >>

>Grand Master Flash

because there is no better.

>taking things this literally

but someone might think dream theater is shit and avril lavigne is the shit

my nigga
UA, FBZ and Earl are the shit

ayy Rakim is a god

ayyy ASAP is the shit and will always be the shit
new new york shit is the best

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4y9IZqJEhw

Like how fast I can move on this piece of wood

youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU

keith ape is goat fuck poocock and piggie smalls

ayyyyyyyyy

Encore & recovery happend, remember? Not GOAT.