youtube.com/watch?v=9jg4ekLG9Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=PhlAEc_qw-U
youtube.com/watch?v=PnauET6TwYI
youtube.com/watch?v=zr7Qdn5EK70
youtu.be/pMErlY2CIs0
youtube.com/watch?v=bnlvPoDU5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=OS0o4nD3QFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bring me a latte with a pint of cyanide please, thank you.

Bump.

Enjoy your complimentary feels...

youtube.com/watch?v=87ou73Af-gk

Thank you sir.

:(

Sad.

Are you guys happy?

I try to be.

Does it work?

sometimes, depends on the day

Most of the time it's just a facade, but there are notable ups every now and then.

Fucking breaks my heart

Sometimes..

But can you say "I am happy"? Without feeling doubt?

Not really.. Life is so hard.

i dont think ive been happy for a long time. i dont let it effect my daily life and no one thinks im depressed but im not happy with anything in my life right now.

We are here for you bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWe9XRqu2ws

I just keep thinking about getting drunk so I can forget how I feel for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jg4ekLG9Zo

>tfw gf broke up with me

Fuck her, she was probably a cunt anyway.

No man, I still love her

no you love the thought of her, memories

Atleast you lived the experience. Just carry on, for fucks sake. Never look back, you coward.

How long were you dating?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhlAEc_qw-U

2 years mate.

Not that easy

Feeling in the mood to do so:

any user want some /adv/ice?
I'll try to help as much as I can

youtube.com/watch?v=PnauET6TwYI

evening Cred Forums
any woman insight user available?

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

two days ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

now what do?

No, I try the hardest but I literally cry every night.

She sounds nuts as fuck, get out of there.

this sounds like a very insecure, instable person.

avoid at all costs, user, unless you want some indecision/drama in your life 24/7, and trust me, it's not good.

if she were into you, you'd know, women are better than us in hinting it.

Fuck her.
Leave her.
Done.

If she is willing to give up a 2 year relationship in an instant, she wasn't worth it. You may "love" her, but she clearly doesn't feel the same way.

check'em
and why the fuck did I jump a line after each sentence

Femanon here, but I'm German, so I try my best 2 understand it but it seens that she don't want 2 be with you. She used typical execuses.

might be onto something there user
she is yes
it's already like a hollywood drama movie
she's just very indecesive, thinks she has to be with that guy because everyone demands it from her
done
sorta done
but she can't
typical excuses like what?

We dont talk anymore like we used to. I think i can pinpoint where it all went wrong too but what good does it do me now?
I've been keeping myself distracting with whatever bullshit i can so i dont get absolutely blindsided with all these feelings, more bad than good.
The last month or so has been especially hard but i dont let anyone see it because i dont know what to say when they ask me why i feel so bad. I cant put it into words. its just huge weight i cant shift.
Anyway i know you are doing okay so there's that, or maybe we are both putting on a brave face.

I'm also german.
Have a good night.

youtube.com/watch?v=zr7Qdn5EK70
leave her

Just go, you don't want that Hollywood-wannabe drama.

no i really don't

this.

do it, user, you can do it.

i already did
but she can't seem to get away from me, that's the thing

After 1 year i still love her some how ....

I want someone that talks to me, I don't know, for the sake of talking I mean.

cut all of the contacts with her, phone, skype, facebook

if she lives near you and go to your place, don't answer; if you see her in the street, treat like a stranger (if she starts talking)

do the same thing they do to us: Ice strategy. breaks any mind

Can you speak german?

What he said and outright tell her to fuck off and stop being so indecisive.

read a bit of every subject that comes to your mind. no need to be a genius about it, just know the very basic and you'll have a lot to talk to.

in case you already did it, just start conversation... some people are just afraid to be rejected, but they're just waiting for someone to start

Typical execuses like "Please let me time, I need to think about my feelings" and stuff.

a week ago she told me we should stop texting, cause she wanted to find out what she wants and texting with me is steering her in only one direction, that it would be the best if she made a decision that she took it out of free will

nope we live far away from each other

oh i told her that a lot
she acknowledged why she is doing what she is doing
yet resorts to stay in that mindset of "i can't"

thanks

tolle trips user

Whatever she decides, just ignore her from now on.

youtu.be/pMErlY2CIs0

woke up this morning & went downstairs to find my dog dead on the couch. bad times.

You ever date those girls who have a sweet voice or a Sultry voice but they also have a serious voice they use for work or strangers and then one day something happens and you're no longer getting the sweet voice but even though she is willing to talk and it wasn't that bad a break up it's a burning reminder that it'll never be the same when you hear nothing but the cold factual passionless voice telling you that things are better this way?

this, and checked

ah well, i'm german too btw
her decision is not going to have any sort of big impact on me
so no worries on that side

Ja.

I know how to talk, I have no social anxiety, I am even charming and all that, it's just that I have no one to talk with.

Why? did you friends left?
what happened?

I'm usually really happy, everything's been going right in my life.

But just over a month ago I may have lost the girl I'm head over heels in love with and have been for ages now. It's such a long story and I still don't know completely how I feel about the situation. All I know is I'm fucking heartbroken and I'm really struggling. I'm in such a depressive mindstate, my brain is all over the place and I'm constantly feeling lost. I have no clue what to do or where to start.

I know I'll probably get people saying "it's just a girl grow up stop being a pussy" and normally I'd agree but I've never felt this way before, it's completely new to me.

But other than that, I have to admit, everything's going really well. Shame I can't appreciate it.

No problem.

Aber du bist nicht derjenige der geschrieben hat, dass die tuse ihn verlassen will oder?

Never said a word to her.

The look in each others eyes and the smiles following after said it all.

Before we parted ways, we kinda just stopped, like we were strangers. The magic just faded. No smiles or eye contact.

Last time we saw each other, she kept glancing back at me. She knew. I knew. We both knew. It was over.

I hope she's well, but deep down, I'm miserable. Her bright smile has faded from my world, but I will never return to darkness. The only thing that keeps my world illuminated now is the flames of my rage.

A bad feeling is having to encounter an ex, a former close friend, etc. years after your falling out. You just stare at each other awkwardly for a brief moment in the best case scenario, or they outright ignore your existence. Feels like shit.

Yeah, I have a few people I talk to but no one to really call an actual "friend"

Ja.

ja

Mein lieblingswort :^)

Uuuh... danke. Ich bin faggot and shet

I lost all my friend - they hated me anyways so I guess I'm doing them a favor now- and I feel completely detached from most aspects of my life. Feels good man.

>]
Nice trips bro and good luck.

How'd you lose em'?

They weren't really great friends to begin with. They all got girlfriends and cars the works, and just stopped talking to me and won't include me in anything. Wasn't until after that I found out they they thought I was autistic and all this shit and would talk about me in a really gross way.

Maybe it's because you're really gross and inmature, billy. Have you thought about that?

I once dated a girl that fits your description. I remember it because her voice was so distinct and sweet around me (also around her own family members tho). Maybe it was because of the fact that she was super shy but somewhat more relaxed around me. I broke all contact immediately and permanently after she left me though so can't really tell how'd she speak to me nowadays.

I am in love with a designer from my job, i am a programmer and we know each other since i started working there ( around 9 months)im 25 shes 26, we talk a lot, and we like each other, the problem is shes probably getting married april 2017, and everybody from my work know her boyfriend since he used to work there so when we have the chance we go to the kitchen or to some of the rooms (since my workplace its a huge house with lots of rooms, many of them empty) to kiss, hug and all of that, she told me that shes in love with me that she cant stop thinking about me but she doesnt know what to do,since everyone on his family and his friends love his boyfriend and shes afraid to cancel everything, she already postponed her wedding this year and i already told her that i dont want to influence in her decition. but that if she told me we could go and escape to somewhere else and start out lifes together.
This is fucking killing me guys.

I lost the only thing that made me happy

She's already in a relationship, get out of there. Don't get roped into this woman-drama shit.

Yes, I have. But then again I also remind myself that some of them were autistic AND wanted to fool around with me. So it's possible that since I wouldn't give it up they thought our 'friendship' was pointless and found other people who would. Still feels bad man. (Also still possible I am a gross immature freak but I can't tell.)

so what do i do oin the offset she says she wants me, broke up with her guy for real this time

I have seen this post already
cant tell when but i have seen it

yeah, the ones you see in movies and shit

i have posted it in some other feels thread yes

What was it?

you lost yourself? wow first person ive met

This guy knows his deal.

currently not, very confused about who actually wants me to be around them and which one of my friends i can actually trust

Not really.
I've got friends sure, but I feel like a third wheel around them.
I'm successful I guess, but I still feel empty at night.
My girlfriend recently broke up with me after a couple of months of her not actually being in love with me.

Lost

it must be that, for some reason im a regular to these threads

I'm just getting off xtc..

why though

So I can vent out here on this thread? I have time, so I might as well write out all of my misery.

So I have been quite lonely all my life. Let's start with that. I'm a 5-6/10 in my own opinion, I only have a small amount of excess stomach, and my face is quite meh. Still, In 19 years, I haven't found anyone who would actually love me for some other reason than pity or money. Last year I thought I had found that one girl. We "dated" for about 3-4 months online when she disappeared all of the sudden. She was perfect. I, being a massive beta, patiently waited 8 months, hoping she would come back. I messaged her daily. I stayed loyal to her during those 8 months, being too scared to move on as she was an absolute goddess to me. Well she came back on August 8th, and told me she wanted to break up with me. I got depressed from that point onwards, and realized other aspects of my life.

My entire family hates me. I still live with my mom, however I am moving to my own place in the next few months. Whenever we have a guest over, she only speaks of the negative things I have done. It doesn't matter to her if I'm within hearing distance, and she does this whenever we go meet another relative. My father doesn't seem to acknowledge me as his own, since the last time I was at his place, I was not included in the family tree painting. I was also seen as staff during the family meeting by distant relatives. We go to a lake cabin and spend the weekend there, with 2-3 people making food and keeping the place clean. They are staff. I was always put to work whenever we had a family meeting, meaning that I had to do all the work while the rest just enjoyed themselves. No one even cares about me there.

My social life is ruined. So are my chances in my vocational school. I was depressed early this year, as I worried my ass off every night hoping that she would finally come back. I could barely get out of bed in the morning, and if I could, I had overslept. /Cont?

I already lost myself a long long time ago, but I wasnt talking about that

I have lost karate because my knee tried to scape from me in a fight, practicing.
I now it is just temporal, but it was, in the same way other people lift, the thing that let me evade from reality, the only thing that when I was there I wouldnt feel useless, I wouldnt feel that no one cared about me because at least there I had a link with the people, the thought of doing better. I wouldnt feel that life was hopeless.
When I was there I just though about that and nothing else future wouldnt matter, past wouldnt matter it was just me and the technique.
I know it is stupid, but from the moment I had this accident my mood has been spiriling to death.

Cont.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnlvPoDU5LY

I barely passed last year, and the start of this semester hasn't been looking all too promising. My best friend, well, my only friend, hates me behind my back. After a while of stalking him, I was able to come to the conclusion that he was my friend because I always bought us meals and lend him my stuff. The worst part is that people accuse me of raping a classmate, which obviously is just a rumor. However, because of this I always choose the corner spot and take the long route home. I get spat on and assaulted because of these rumors, even though they have been proven to be fake many times.

tl;dr: Fucking kill me

this dubs tell you to continue

youtube.com/watch?v=OS0o4nD3QFs

Always good for a low mood.

Starting to just not care about anything in life. I don't hate living enough to kill myself but I have no real motivation to push forward so i'm just moving slowly till I find a reason. Giving up is pointless in my opinion.

hey man im sorry youre having to go through all of that. no human being should have to deal with these things and being treated so poorly.

i do have one question, if its okay

..what are you going to do about it?

I'm going to try and make it through school then move to another city. I'm studying computer software shit, so finding work shouldn't be too hard for me.

kill me , stop this endless suffer pls ;__;

You think that now, but it only gets worse from here so you should start growing some balls and doing whatever you can to fix your shit life.

nice man
you are much bigger than all of this

Not to be r00d but how did that kind of rumor even start at the first place? And it can't probably be just some random bs made by some asshole because that is just batshit slander and you can sue him for that.

Some drama most likely, and they needed a scapegoat.

Do something.