jesus fucking christ i lose every time.

What a fucking baller

Is he kill

no idea

bitch he might

KEK.

more like Cred Forums or /jp/ tries to fight

russia is a hell of a drug

Good thing he waited as long as he did to hit back, it'll probably help him in court. Still though, he'll probably get off worse than her.

that's why you don't drop your hands.

Did be die

Yeah, I believe the guy died. I guess the guy wouldn't give him his car keys because he was drunk or something.

fucking animals.

>hurr why do cops shoot at us durrr

the black guy looks like hes tryna slap him too, is this a game?

>not fun being on the other end of the arm, is it?

love the umbrella shots

what was she expecting really, i want to know

jesus christ they all have such awful form

Apparently it wasn't as obvious to the black dude as it was to the rest of the fucking planet that the guy is a wrestler just by watching his stance and his approach.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLHK2Du9iIo

whether she thought it was a fight or not, this is exhibit A showing why you always swing first

Story on this?

they might be haymakers, but when they land... oh boy.

jeez triggered much? yeah and a white person has never killed another white guy with a tool.
I mean it's not like there are videos of white people torturing people with screwdrivers and shit in the woods are there...
>hurr a pig should shoot at you

These fuckers can't fight for shit and they lost to this skinny piece of meat. Of all the wood they could have gotten they got the smallest ones.

You don't touch the Big Kahuna.

Or else the Big Kahuna will touch you.

wtf is going on here

>implying it happens nearly as often

Spoken like someone who's never been to an inner-city school.

Go be a SJW somewhere else. This is nigger violence, plain and simple, and it's rare to see this kind of bestial attack in whites. Not unheard of, but orders of magnitude rarer.

Looks like a mexican wrestling match

I think you're the one who's been triggered

Tumblr is that way ->

Do you guys have any webm of an asshole trying to act tough or is provoking someone, and then gets destroyed?
Those are my favorite

>omg how dare he notice that blacks are more violent than whites!
>how dare he make the same observation as every crime statistic in america!
>oh the humanity!

the redhead had enough courtesy to wait while the niggress was tying her hair. sad to see the chimps don't have the same way of life. all the more proof nig nogs are just dirty scum

That old woman getting kicked in the face after
Fucking gooks

iPhones are way better everyone knows that enjoy your shitty user interface need boy

found the cuck

Slap boxing

This called a question mark kick

RASENGAN!

I heard that girl was already dead before the final kick at the end.

>What's in the bag?
>WHAT'S IN THE BAG?
>OH SHIT NIGGER!

get a pc milenial faggot

story?

props to the white chick for still being able to open a can of whoopass while the nigresses tried a gangbang

See this? This is a PC millennial faggot.

Try not to trigger him or he'll shit his pants and cry like a bitch.

Ok grampa touch screen is way better tho

His friends are the best kinds of friends

faggot argument with faggot participants

Bunch of fat heavily drunk old tourists walked through the wrong street in Thailand.

>filename

kek

nope just pointing out some hypocrisy

Man this is hilarious. This is like a WoW raid or something. That guy is so high level.

Story?

No, you're just being a faggot by acting shocked and appalled.

You know damn well blacks are more violent.

was the red shirt guy fighting air?

someone ate her cheerio that morning

thanks user. kek gets funnier everytime I watch it

Not that there's any justification in any of this but I can imagine how this went being a brit.

The Brit family will have had a run in with an dodgy looking evil gang and when asked for the wallets they will have come out with

"You're ruddy well not having anything from us you little rotters, Now bugger off we're on our holiday"

BAM!

There's something about the older generation in Britain who don't understand that the youth of today have very little fucking respect for the eldery and anyone else.

fucking decisive victory
kinda like that the kid didn't dog him on the ground like an asshole. said his piece and fuckin bounced.

people like you are funny. Imagine if you had to rely on your own vocabulary instead of using words that become popular on Cred Forums.
>did you even know what a cuckold was before it became popular with edgy kids on here

Does this kid think this is a fucking game or some shit?

How the fuck can one human be so utterly detached from reality?

How poor do you have to be to fight someone?

This shit made my day. Love seeing a bitch get her skull thumped for being a cunt and betting on the vagina card. Thanks user.

>not understanding the symbol behind the insult
>acting intellectually superior

A cuck and a retard... well I never...

and people actually believe bruce lee could fight anyone...this is why there's weight limits people.

there's another angle of this one and it shows the last punch connecting

I love watching Animal Planet. Let the savages kill themselves off.

haha I remember this, dumb-ass went t big boy jail for using brass knuckles on that 13 yo kid.

Fucking niggers.

I'd agree, but then they get into politics and bitch about cops shooting them so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEFcj3wnCT8

I hope he got some big boy dick in the showers.

>not understanding the symbol behind the insult
>not understanding the symbol
>the symbol
Found the autist.

Do you need me to spell it out for you?

The point is that you welcome an outsider who then takes what's yours, and then you act thankful for his doing so. That's why the insult "cuckold" is used in a an ethic or racial context.

Idiot.

The bus driver had all that pent up aggression

niggers will be niggers I guess. I'm never going to get into a fight but especially not with a fucking nigger. They gang up on you. They fight dirty. Fucking animals. No better than apes.

>can't understand symbolic reasoning
>calls other autists

I hate to break it to you mate, but you're the autist here.

i'm pretty poor bro, AND I"LL FUCKING FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW!!!

I was laughing until I realised that everybody in the room was black. just another day in the jungle. move along chimps

jeez you really are annoyed aren't you. What have you got to worry about from your mother's basement.
I'm 21, so not a millennial (they're cunts) and not a virgin like you. I'm desensitized and objective about most things so I don't get offended or care.
I was just questioning the correlation between niggers fighting each other (as whites do) and getting shot by pigs.
Their aggression towards pigs might explain it but not the fact they fight each other like we do

I vote we change the worldstarhiphop logo to an inverted pentagram.

It's just much more appropriate.

Never fight without friends.

people like you are funny. Imagine if you had to rely on your own vocabulary instead of using words that become popular on Cred Forums.

>did you even know what an autist was before it became popular with the edgy kids on here?

Why this is just dripping with irony, samefag!

Are you retarded or are you retarded?

Got a link or story to what happened. Saying she died etc?

Apart from the woman getting smashed

Whoa whoa who said I was shocked. That video is better than UFC and I was far from offended by that comment just thought it was retarded considering whites fight each other similarly.
Niggers being aggressive to pigs might explain it but not them fighting each other

>u mad
>u live in ur mums basement
>im not a millenial (they're cunts)
>im not a virgin (I swear)
>claim of intellectual superiority

Christ. I'm at a loss for words. Are you really as much of a faggot as you seem?

LOL that was like something out of WWE, But fair play for the white kid on making that nigger and his mates look like bitches. 5 apes on one skinny white kid and he still doesn't get made.

Also how much of a dumb nigger do you need to be to film that fucking shit. Seriously. "Yaww nigga wanna see me n Jamal n L-Dog try n beat this skinny white nigga n lose". Fucking idiots.

wow, you showed him

say what now

props to the white guy withstanding all that and fucking him up in the end...

Good old bumfights. He finds a guy who owes him money. simple as that.

*he owes me atleast 40 dollars - ima slap the dog shit outa this nigga.*

That escalated quickly

replied to the wrong faggot. applogies.

Looks like an old fashioned chimping out.

> considering whites fight each other similarly.

By and large, they really don't though.

What is this LMFAO

Not that user but I'd like some sources for this claim

those guys fucked up lol. shit

fucking landwhale...

Shiet happen

My mind immediately went to this alpha fuck

Is it just the camera making them look anorexic because I don't know how they even hurt each other

more white guys fucking up nignogs!

in 7th grade i got jumped by bullies in my school. the main jock, tyler, started kicking and stomping on me while I was covering myself and trying to get up. He got hi foot caught between my armpit and my backpack strap as I stood up and tried to spin away from his friends. It completely rotated his ankle with several loud pops and a nasty tearing sound.

Everyone in school thought I had tried to rip his foot off and since the middle school and high school were next to each other and in the same district, the hilarity of the incident followed me until I graduated.

Good times.

Really? Hes deserves it for beeing a fucking nigger coward.

*applauds*

GOTDAMN

topkek
that monkey is more of an alpha than I'll ever be

I would too after freaking with hoodrat fucks all day

kek

sorry sir didn't realized you'd been researching this your whole life and had spoken to every nigger and white guy in the world.
Clearly you know what you're talking about and have all the qualitative data to back it up.

Holy fucking shit the dodge from the second punch, the white Mike Tyson

>when you hit max lvl and draw aggro from starter mobs

i kek'd

fucking michelle obamas

he hit him hard you can hear it in the version with sound

Was nigger a manlet or a kid too?

>File: A Clear Message To All Bullies.webm

user is trying to communicate with us.

Chavs or bogans?

i came

#Blacklivesmatter

Litteral Stick fight

Guy that got saved is blind

Whore got what she deserved. Wish the webm had sound so that we could hear her skull crack against the pavement.

Awe at least the helped get him up instead of kicking the shit out of him like most faggots do when they knock someone out

wtf I just watch?

my first reaction
"dont be a cuck"

when he drills her
"muh nigga"

>like most niggers do
fixed that for you

you just seem like a very angry young man, which is usually caused by never having your dick touched or having extreme hatred for people you can easily tar with one brush

Ahh what's the story behind this again? Isn't it some dodgy Russian game show?

It's better with the sound of the hammer smacking against his head

Did she steal those dreadlocks afterwards?

at least this kid don't fight like some chimp nigga & let the fight when he win

when getting choked from the back like that either drop your chin to block it or if they have it locked reach to their head and eye gouge them.
They break their hold and you can stand back up.
Nasty but it could save your life.

Equality

LEL

The monkeys. At least the non-nigger in this webm usedthe rare takedown effectively unlike most people in a street fight.

The meaning of symbols is semiotics. The meaning of words is semantics. In both cases the stem of the word is sem-, which gives way to a whole load of different things. Like the semen your momma gulps by the gallon every night.

well done boy

Aaah, famous 9/11 nigger fight...

Didn't he die

#BlackLivesBrainMatter

And that's the waaaaaaaay, the news goes.

What a fucking retard, use all of this skill to choke him out and get it over with, why break his arm and get into trouble afterwards??

sauce

Just because you see some of us like this doesn't mean we're all like this.

This doesn't justify any racism towards us.

/s

Randy from TPB got a good shot in. Cheeseburger eatin mafc

They way that 'hair' is flying all over the place its
like a can of them fake nuts that have them spring loaded snakes in them
kek

Source?

This is where the "white guy is a nice guy" stereotype came from. This guy proves that you can be white and alpha. You beat the nigger, then you pick him up and hand him to the gf. Too bad whites are either cucks or nigger-impersinators today,

fucking skeleton fight, holy shit lol

You can be sure no bully with fuck with him again

hold the line!!!

2spooky

Holy fuck that's amazing

who the fuck is this bitch they let in the cage

I laughed heartily real horrorshow

woman is junkie bogan who wouldn't leave these blokes property

KEK

best fight so far.

It's like a total war battle

jesus fuck that filename

Fuck dude

Niggers. Always with the kicks.

Ah only reason I know bogans is cause of a friend but he hasn't been around so I could ask him what they are.

top kek

kek

this is dutch or belgian

one simply does not fuck with new haircut Sean motherfucking Bean

yeah dude 5'6" is so alpha

Sauce, please?

All Niggers should fucking hang.

I hit myself in the head with the head of a hammer on the back of my head once. Not even hard, just those little swings to get the nail started, and i saw a flash of light and had a bad head ache. Maybe i'm just a bitch but that vid made me cringe because i know how bad that hurts. Or at least, how bad it could hurt.

Enjoy your gifs

that guys latino

What about Eight-Ball?

>initial instict is to kick dog
>stops at last moment because he realises he's on camera
>re-evaluate the situation, try to back off
>dog doesn't let go
>get pissed and kick the fucker

hahaha gets me every time

Fucking green belt isn't worth shit nowadays

i wish i had a wifey like this

Believe it or not, the guy survived

What is this from????

Super-;Mega-;Topkek

HOOREEEEEE SHIT!

nigger used self destruct

iPhones accept webm...

good doggo, I don't like that smarmy spic either. what a dumbass, if he didn't see that coming, he has no business doing what he does.

Funny how they say manlets don't have the reach to take down a larger guy. That old man has probably been fighting for decades.

Don't ruin this user. Everyone knows whites are cucks. Let user pretend.

Love the snot rocket coming out to say hi when he gets knocked out

he's obviously a mexican

i fucking love cats.

Is the entire ground covered in butter?

I thought that was a spic not a cracker

Why does he just stand there for the punch?

sauce!!!!!!!

>2monkeysfighting.webm

Story? Because unless the blind kid hit first, the one who hit the blind kid deserves to get hammered by a pack of niggers until his head explodes. This just breaks my heart, and I hardly ever feel anything for humans.

She just got scared. Sadly the cat didn't harm her.

Holy shit im suprised her leg didnt snap in half

that was his detached medula oblongata

what the fuck is wrong with you people? do you fail to realize that guy is beating up ELDERLY PEOPLED? lol, but seriously, wtf guy you dont beat the shit out of grandpas, OR grandmas like in vid

Looks like Randy Bo Banders in the khakis

Agreed.

NEVER mess with people at shit jobs. They have so much pent up anger just waiting to explode.

what the fuck is this?

STORY?

Apple invented the webm codec you idiot. Derived from QuickTime

some people think the op won't hit them
sad i know

Little shit head. Quick thinking driver.

I believe I've seen this; the last person touching the car keeps it. You have to make others leave or something. I would have left provided I get to fuck that girl in the ass, instead of beating her.

Jesus the edge...

Is that alex jones after eating an entire super male vitality?

It's too bad they wanted money for firewire. Thumb drives would've been so much faster and no one would have a clue what USB is.

rwanda rousey
jesus fuckin christ i piss my self

Fuckers deserved it. He obviously did nothing to them and they were surrounding him.

Self-defense. He's rightly denying their elderly- and pussy-passes as they are the assailants. You can see he doesn't press the issue when they put down their weapons and stop.

And almost on cue, the monkeys jump in.

6'5 6'5 6'5

Very sadly indeed

Fucking rekt. Is this a game show? Lol I gotta watch that

Or put your feet on top of thier legs like a traingle lock but on their feet theyll let go.

fuckin slavs man

Hes gotta be fucking russian. Only those northern fuckers fight like that

but hes 6,5

tumblers that way bosss ->

LMFAOOO WTF is that skinhead like shaving his head?LOL

fucking folded