Ask a tiny cocked college professor anything

Ask a tiny cocked college professor anything.

why do you teach ungrateful fucks?

I recognize you professor ! YouI'll be fired !

because I only have to be at my job 4 days a week, I start at 10am and end at 3pm

What do you teach?

MIS

How often do you get laid?

Probably averages out to once a month or so

how many woman turned you down when they seen the dick?

Are you a liberal democrat?

libertarian

how long it is and how thick it is?

You voting for Gary?

>lose weight
>wow my dick was actually longer than i thought
>profit

Favorite sex act? Any fetishes or kinks?

Do you have a big truck?

>Ask a tiny cocked college professor anything.
Are there any other kind of college professors?

I am also college prof
You ever nail a student? Or since tiny, thumbtack one?

Jealous?

almost 4 inches erect, never measured circumference

yes, some

Why dont you lose some weight you fat fuck

anal.

Naturally small penis humiliation kinda suits me, I also like watching bukkake and gokkun

you shouldnt be at least you fuck some pussy im virgin.world is strange man

no
yes

Jelous of that gynocomastia you puffy nipple cuck. Lol. Estrogen levels too high

Lose some weight.

angry sjw's

sadly, no

>jealous
>pizza chest
nope. also your cock is lumpy

that's the question

Actually i got a higher than normal level of testosterone so shut the fuck up

that's a nice dick

Jealous

Yes. Higher than normal. Which also causes estrogen to rise higher than normal too. I.e. You're more of a bitch than regular dyel

Either this is a trollin' repost or you've made several of these posts in the last few days...

But assuming this is really you, you are obviously morbidly obese. You DO know that for every 50 lbs of weight you lose, you gain on average an inch of dick size.

Your cock gets buried in subcutaneous fat the larger you get. I should know. I went from 7.5" in high school (and nearly all women would comment that I was large) to 5" as an adult (were nearly all of em act disappointed).

Lose some weight bro. I'm fat and from the looks of it, you have a hundred pounds on me easy (and a couple inches less of dick).

the gyno goes away but you will never get that high test without steroids cuck,feels good beaing a wait man with the level of testosterone of a nigga

white

LOL. Only reason. I know about all this is because I've done the shit myself. Take an inhibitor such as anastrozole to keep it from getting worse. Know your place kiddo

>the gyno goes away.

Not usually. Coming from an ex juicer here.... and I did it all right with ancillaries and PCT. My nips are 3X the size from before I was juicing and after quitting I immediately went from built and cut to fat with bitch tits. They aren't super bad, just the tits every 220ish pound guy has, but compounded with larger nips and constant titty hardon.....

well, the moral of the story is gyno doesn't go away homes.... most likely you'll keep some of it.

Make sure you're on arimidex or anastrazole (not clomid or nolvadex, but clomid is fine for PCT)..... nolvadex is last generation's ancillaries and it doesn't work that well to prevent gyno. Also have some letrazole on hand for zapping that shit the second you see it (in your case NOW!).

Is this the shit that fat people really believe?

What do you teach?
Onanism 101?

Prof Cameron?

I gained 1 inch when I lost 40 pounds. Shits real bro.

nope

im not on fucking steroids its high naturally,also my chest looks good

Lose some weight, you could easily gain 2 inches under all that fat. Possibly 3.

read these books,

>Eat to live
>Presto, how I made over 100lbs disappear and other magical tales.

How many girls have you fucked in your life?

i knew you'd be white

may be asian

>also my chest looks good
What chest?

White

its big i dont do anymore becnh becouse i broke my shoulder 1 year ago but i dont really mind it girls dont like big chest they say it looks like tits im going to work on arms and shoulders to look bigger

Can i suck it ?

Only puffy-nipped faggots break their shoulders!

if you put on some sexy lipstick

>kiddo
cringelord

i break my shoulder in a underground boxing match i took a guy down and smashed my arm on the hard floor the glove made my arm bend and the shoulder snaped

>Gary
>Libertarian

Pick one

what's your cock got to do with anything?

Nothing, just random penis on Cred Forums

not gonna ask you where exactly you teach but what region are you in?

Ohio