>won't stop yelling,insulting and belittling my mom and my sister
>he starts pushing them,and insulting them while yelling
>lose it
>slap him so hard he fell to the ground
>he start to turn around on the floor and moan
>"you hit your father..."
>"why did you hit your father...?"
>few minutes passes,he gain composure again
>yells how his own son is hitting him,and how he could beat me but he pitties me
it's a sad,sad thing.I need to fucking leave as soon as possible.
I really need so kind words guys...

Stop fucking with his buzz asshole. Get out if you don't like it.

I know.I keep saying that I need to leave,but I don't have a job and don't have anywhere to leave.
Fuck.
I'll find something.

Be a man. If you're not applying for jobs hours a day you're not really trying.

It's true.
I'm fucking leaving.

Good. Earn money and get a small place to house your mom and sister.

The longer you wait the longer they suffer dumbass.

>dumbass
fuck off,fag

they won't leave.they even defend him.
I'm responsible for myself.

Then stop being a fucking pussy. Earn money and get what you want. Crying about it won't make a difference you fat idiot.

Only hit him when you are alone with him, and only in the gut where it won't show.
Deny it to everyone else, and just keep accusing him of being drunk and manipulative because he feels threatened by the only sober and stable man in the house.

A couple weeks of that and he will be the one to leave.

I needed some kind words.Obviously,it's too much to ask.
>fat idiot
not fat.

You don't need kind words. You're a worthless piece of shit if you don't man up and do something about it.

You don't have a real father figure. You need a swift kick in the ass. You should have beat your father and walked out then and there. Man the fuck up.

I don't feel guilty for hitting him,I feel sad for giving him the victim status,which he so dearly uses.
Even now,he's in a room with my mother,and talks/yells how I hit him.How I should kill him,like the guy who killed his parents yesterday(it was on the news yesterday in our local area a guy killed his parents).
He is probably the biggest provocateur on this planet.he will say and do anything to get you mad,and then claim victimhood.
It's a torture.

A little faggot. When you use a comma you leave a space afterwards.

Like this.

>Wow, so that's how you use a comma.

just fuck off man.

How old are you man?
Don't listen to that other moron, sometimes you just get dealt a shit hand in life. Having shitty parents can really fuck you up. It will be difficult but there are ways to make a life for yourself outside of your current house

Gladly.

You'll never improve your situation because you don't understand what taking charge means. Continue being the true victim. You deserve it you spineless turd.

df

Yes because coddling him will help. You're just as weak.

I'm 24.
dropped out of college.
I will now use excuses,and say that it is his foult for where I am now.Not only me,buy my sister and mother too.
This was going on my whole life.SOmetimes he's nice,sometimes he tortures everyone in house for days.
It fucked with my school and with my social life.

Obviously,it is up to me to leave,and fight for myself now
Thank you for listening..

Dude I understand what you're saying,and I accept full responsibility for still being here.
But not for what he did to our family my whole life.

Cant leave it just.
>sister
>mother
>alcholic father

Had the same situation but i used a knife tu stub him, when he realised I was serious he was dead scared like everyone else, I am not role model to tell you something, I had some criminal shits all over but the things alcos do when they hit 50s and 60s is insane, try to help him and get him to rehab, than get your fucking life in your hands and leave the house.

Did you leave?

dont listen to assholes you're better than them anyway aka this guy

so assuming you're under 18, get your mom and sister to a woman's shelter and shut this guy down
call the cops and say you're going into protection cause he hits you
get out of that situation regardless

I'm in a similar situation. I'm 21, just dropped out of college, living with my idiot dad who I try to avoid at all costs. He promised to help me through college but now I'm stuck with $350 a month in college bills, and made my clinical depression 10x worse
For what it's worth, I found a min wage job (in fl so $8 an hr) that I semi enjoy making food for like 30-35 hours a week, and make like $450 every 2 weeks. Lots of people are pushing for a higher min wage soon so that might make life easier for people like us. It's definitely possible to start saving up for yourself, you might just have to suck it up for a while at first while you save up money

you need to stop making him answer for it and get out of that situation.
you can't change him but you can make changes for your victim mother and sister

Here is the situation.
Honestly,I know what needs to be done.I need to leave.That's on me.

I really only needed support.Thanks.

Yes.
Thank you man.

Long story...had relationship 2years with my gf, actualy almost 2,5years, things changed cuz I told some seriosuly good and hurtfull things tu him over his drinking habit.
He is now a guy that drink 3beers and stops, he is loud and not "nice" but nothing like before.
I live with them together, I am from slavic country and to live on my own I need 2x average sallary to do it, its not USA dude, or some EU country (I mean richer EU).
Now its ok.

Alcoholics suck dude, I lived with my grandmother after college and she drank herself into oblivion. God I hate them so much.

and don't worry, I almost entirely blame my family (mostly parents and dad) for my current situation. Right now I'm just sucking it up while paying off my bills for the next year then trying to move out with my gf. The day I move out I'm going to hand their asses to them
if you find any job that you semi like, working a lot will give you a nice opportunity to get out of the house

I was living with her....she had like 2x average sallary and I had 2x average income.
And I was out of the house for long, now I am here again, we broke up.

well man,I really fucking hope it gets better for you,as well as for me.
thanks for sharing your story.

I came from the *exact* same situation only my father was a coward hitter in addition to a bi polar alchoholic AND he is a Jehovah Wittness so add on all that bullshit....
My advice is simple. Do what I did.

>Packup your shit.
>Move the fuck away
>Put at least a state between you and him.
>Be happy. Be healthy. Be sober. Be the man he cant be.
>never look back.

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE

come on man! Leave. I used to be in the same situation. I left when I was 16 yrs old and was the best thing I ever did. I left with some clothes and around $120 bucks. no matter how ugly the situation is you can move forward.

I'm an alcy.
Stop disrespecting your farther, boy.

where did you leave man?
I search for jobs in different state,and until I find one,I can't move.I could,but it would be 10x times harder to find job while being homeless.

OP here,lol

Fuck off, asshole!

Isnt ,

protect your mom and your sister faggot, your dads a piece of shit and deserve no respect or mercy

No seriously, grow up and learn some respect.
He's worked hard to drag you up this far.
Appreciate it.

>your dads a piece of shit and deserve no respect or mercy
I know that.
The thing is,he does not hit them.
He mentally tortures them.

I started by telling anyone if they needed anything. clean up their yard, fast food kitchens, removing debris....etc. sleeping on bathrooms and parks. Now Im an economist making a lot of money and my abusive family begs me for money and the opportunity to meet my wife and daughter

you have no idea how glad I am for you sorting out your life.
Thanks for that message.

take control of the house, he's obviously a bitch and scared of you. run the house how you want and don't tolerate his shit

Places like Safeway and Home Depot are always hiring Walmart should be ramping up for the holidays. Amazon.com has work from home customer service in some areas. What part of the world are you in ?

Croatia,Europe.

You did well, see his priceless reaction? He lost his sense of "im his father he wont puch me"
Kek he deserved.

user says to the 14 yo.

Good plan chief, next order of business..... The kitchen needs a cotton candy machine.

Why cant you jump on a train and be in London in a few hours? Im sure you can find a job and a hostel there. Or go to one of the other EU nations and jump on their social welfare system. Claim you are a refugee.

I know he deserved it.
It's just that he uses it to justify his ramblings,insults and torment.
The thing is,it doesn't help AT ALL.Nothing.

I'm a blue eyed blonde,I can never pass for a refugee.
I was strongly considering going to Austria or Germany.
I will decide soon.

your dad is an asshole. im sorry you have to go through this

You can't do shit nigga, move to a new place if your mom and sister aren't doing shit, if you and both of her cant unite and kick the fag out of the house or even worse, if it is his house you are all fucked if you not leaving.

Damn that'd be so dope

Thank you man.

You are not alone OP, I'm in the same situation, even he said that a six pack worth more than I, it was hard since then I dont talk to him

They won't leave.Especially my mother.She's used to it,and is even defending him.
Like fucking Stockholm syndrome or something.

Sorry to hear that,really.
At least we know we're not alone.

you wouldn't have to run the finances and shit dipshit, just step in when your dads being a cunt

STFU, you sound like an idiot.

Thinking about killing my dad, he's a piece of shit.

Don't do it.Leave.

Beat the shit out of your dad, make him fear you. Dont be a pussy

no im fucking done

you sound like a pussy who wont even protect the women in your family. thats what men do

Yes, its sad but this doesnt have the power to fuck up our lives, just keep moving and enjoy the ride ;D

killing him would probably do him a favor

I havent spoken to my dad for 20 years, but I broke his arm once. To be fair he want beating up my mum or anything, I'm just a violent cunt.

I already did.It doesn't help,as I said.
You know how he acted?
Like a Joker when he got beat up by Batman.I'm not joking,I swear.
As I was slapping him with full force,he was laughing and telling me to hit harder.And I did.I completely fucked his face,and he wouln't stop asking me to hit him more.
He's a provocatour.

I can only leave.

dubs and ill go out there and take him with webm

YOU - big strong man
YOU - be proud worrier
YOU - faggot confirmed

do it faggot

Guns are not toys.

Send him to India. Alcohol is unaccessible and extremely expensive here.
Will set him straight.

Ne budi jebena pederĨina i odseli se, jednostavno

Plant cheese pizza on his PC or pix in his dresser. Inform police. Get a new daddy then roll up a fatty

Meh, it's a sand nigger.
I can die safe in the knowledge that he'll suicide shortly after.