That moment when

That moment when

Other urls found in this thread:

berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Daiba
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why was zodd a slave to griffit ??/ i thoug zodd was a someone who does wtf he wants

Griffith did everything wrong and everything is his fault.

what other choice he had he was a broken man he body would never work again he would of been a joke and the band was dying

after the 1st anime i would of though griffth would of become a king and gust would have to fight his way to him fuck it i gonna read the manga

Good fucking episode considering the rest of the season.

That doesn't forgive the rape though, o was with him all the way till that.

that rape was mostly for guts i bet he blames guts for everything that happened for leaving

He was in a vulnerable state, but that doesn't mean he had the right to sacrifice his entire family of an army. They would have done anything for him, to them, he was their eternal leader. But to him, they were all just a means to an end, he saw them all as fodder. He made the worst choice imaginable. And then he raped Caska and made Gatts suffer for just icing on the cake.

>
>He was in a vulnerable state, but that doesn't mean he had the right to sacrifice his entire family of an army. They would have done anything for him, to them, he was their eternal leader. But to him, they were all just a means to an end, he saw them all as fodder. He made the worst choice imaginable. And then he raped Caska and made Gatts suffer for just icing on the cake.
He killed them because he loved them. It was one of the payments to get what he wanted through demonic ways.

If they would have done anything for griffith then they should all be happy that they got to die for a single evil mans foolish dream, griffith is the devil

Yeah I hear you.

he didnt want to be some cripple imagine ur whole life u been self-sufficient and then ur became cripple and u hear people talking about u like u will be a burden to them that why he ran away with the cart and then someone promises u the world wtf would u of done

Kek

What is this bro?

Actually, Griffith never cared about any of them.
When he was at the altar, he thought that out of all the people in his army, Guts was the only one he truly cared about, and then decided to begin the ritual.

True weakness. A real man works with what he is given, not make excuses.

You know, I really like Berserk, I even like the new Berserk. But that being said, I'm getting sick of Griffith trying to be somehow evil. He did one thing, literally one thing when he sacrificed the band of Hawk. Now what does he do? Just .. hangs around with his hair waving around. It's like the main villain of Berserk is just one of the male to female Sailor Scouts from season 2 of Sailor Moon.

He was tortured though that makes you lose all psychological wit

I don't think I'd be able to bring myself to sacrifice my entire family. But then again, I have never been pushed that far.

He killed them because they were a means to an end, he didn't care about them. Even later when he talks to Rickert, he's unwavering and feels nothing for what he did. That was not an act of love. He saw a way to attain his dream and didn't care the cost.

weeaboo

is ricket still alive i though he died when the demons attack the camp

Rickert's alive, currently on the run with Erika and Daiba, and I believe the Silat, too.

I came to that actually.

He gets away and lives with Godo the blacksmith ( The guy who made all of Gatt's gadgets, armour and sword) and takes up blacksmithing.

Correct. *Why* was in this state though? Little bitch got buttmad when Guts beat that ass in 1v1 and decided to get some Charlotte pussy to make him forget the ass whooping he received.

Had he just kept with his plan, he'd have been given Charlotte eventually and it all would have been fine. His shit decision making was his own fault. The behelit falling into his lap was pure luck from his perspective. Of course the first thing he does is rape the only person who really cared for him in front of his only equal to make himself feel better about being an utter failure of a human being.

>Daiba
wait was that him when guts went looking for casca ?? and he told him she ranaway???

though that was a girl

is this in the manga???? ormis this fan made hentai>>

Daiba was Ganishika's top sorcerer.
berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Daiba

Currently Rickert is on the run with Erika, Daiba, Silat (the Kushan with a hateboner for Guts after getting embarrassed) and Silat's Tapasas.

It's a doujin, not in the manga.

Griffith mindfucked him in his dreams.

It has an anime? Wot

griffith a shit