I'm an 18 year old female who will be dropping acid later...

I'm an 18 year old female who will be dropping acid later. I've done it about five times within the past couple of years. I took one hit a week ago today and I'm planning on taking two hits for the first time tonight. Any tips or advice? Also, is there a big difference between one and two hits?

No hits, just tits/GTFO

Why did we need to know that you're a female?

What did it contribute to your post?

Why can't you google it yourself?

Why didn't you look on existing drug forums instead of Cred Forums?

For the love of god, make sure you have a trip sitter. My friend did it alone, and he's not been the same since.

I thought maybe that and my age would have something to do with it. And shit, I didn't even think about that, good idea

>implying there are females on Cred Forums

yeah, thats valid, but why did you feel the need to mention you're a female?

For (You)'s. Then again, somebody on Cred Forums said they were a girl. I called them on it, they gave me their phone number and I rang it. It was a girl.

>18 year old
>female
>psys
for fucks sake, have some unlucky friend over to watch you or something. I have yet to find a girl thats capable of even doing small doses of psys without freaking out the entire time.

nigger i don't GIVE A FUCK. you don't need to mention you're a female, just like no one here feels the need to mention they're a male every thread they make.

An even better idea: either overdose on purpose, or stop doing drugs and being such a useless burden to society.

I would think that the acid would affect me more than it would some males because of my size. I only weigh like 110

but I'll add some advice to this as well.
>go with the flow of things
>enjoy the experience. there is no good or bad, only the experience you otherwise wouldn't have had
>remember the visual effects and thought patterns you are experiencing are controlled by your own thoughts. you can control the trip pretty well after you figure out how
>if things really start seeming too crazy for you, just remember you took a drug and things will be normal in like 8 hours
>again, just try to enjoy the experience

Every time I've done acid except for the very first time, I've felt pretty underwhelmed by it. I've also done it by myself every time except for the last time I did it.

acid doesn't work like that. a fat person will trip the same way a skinny person would. its not like alcohol

no. the reason it would effect females more is because it can amplify emotions, and females are emotional beings and not rational. the dosage is in micro grams. Idk if you know how small micro grams are, but its small enough that body size doesn't really matter

the best advice i can give you, is one i learned the hard way.

do not trip on acid, unless you have a decent pair of headphones on you, and music. tripping on acid without music is excruciating, unless you're doing something else, i guess.

See, I didn't know that. Another question I had, since I took it a week ago, is it cool to already be taking it again? I know the tolerance forms like instantly.

Hey, that's actually a great idea, I just got a brand new pair of headphones. Thank you user

then either up your dose, or do some meditation. drift into your own mind and see where you can go. If you can properly get into your trance state, you can get an experience semi similar to DMT, but also different in some ways.

probably not lol. i feel like acid is one of those drugs you should probably have a few months from not doing it, cause its such a fucking trip. though if you're wanting to do it again so soon, you probably didn't really trip out much on it i'll assume.
though this post was all a projection, just my opinion. tripped a few months ago, it was a lot of fun, but i don't really feel like getting into again.. its fun, but everything is so aggravating.

also, if you have netflix, watch SAMSARA, you won't regret it. you should/could also mute it, and play the music you want over it, it'll most likely sync up extremely well.

either you have that fake acid or you're not doing enough. does it numb your tongue when you do it?
i did two and a half tabs my last time, and it was definitely what i was looking for in an acid trip.

Waiting patiently for tits

It doesn't numb my tongue, no. What does that mean if it does?

Tits, or fuck off.

if it does, then it's a fake synthetic acid that's flooded the market in some areas. the first two times i did acid, i was doing this shit without knowing.
it's like a knockoff of acid.. pretty popular in mexico i think

OP, you have 10 minutes to post tits before I give out your IP address.
-oldfag

Also, any other anons willing to validate my claim that you can get IP addresses from a poster? Make femanon feel a little less skeptical.

I'll post tits dammit, hold on

the tolerance for the receptors drugs like LSD, shrooms, peyote, ect trigger are fully reset in about 2 weeks.

if you wish to take it again in one week, you would need approx 8% higher dosage to receive the same effect you did the week before.

the tolerance reset is kind of an exponential scale, going from 100% the first day, 8% a week later, and 0.0001% 2 weeks later

this, another user.

First of all, you're a fucking n00b. Having done acid 5 times and not a single one with 2 tabs is deplorable. Second, it fucking changes, on one you're still in this reality, with two or more you enter a new one, with other dimensions and shit. I'm not fucking kidding you kiddo

Can't find paper, had to time stamp tit

this comes from heavy experience of doing psys once every week or every other week for a few years

Tits or gtfo

Comes to Cred Forums and states gender. Get the fuck out . go back to tumble phaggot. While your at it. AnHero

thanks slut. you've been a good girl for Cred Forums

Hey now, it's hard to find the shit around here. And I've been wanting to drop two for a good while now.

Thank you based op. You're sexy, got a kik to contact while you're tripping?

Not gonna want to talk to someone while tripping.

If this is true, this is useful as fuck. Thank you user.

have you ever taken acid?
holy shit, the thing i hated the most about it was looking at my phone. fuck, so annoying even trying to use it.

You got me there. Mostly just wanted to contact for butt pics. But what are your tripping plans? Any music or movies on the agenda?

give us kik femanon.

Enjoy the tits and don't be a faggot

Gonna maybe play a good ole viddy game if I'm able and listen to some Bowie

I LOVE lsd. That's the only reason I'm typing this. There's a big difference between one and two hits, an even bigger difference between two and three. Your visualizations will be more vivid, will likely be floored for about fifteen/half hour on the come up and you may or may not lose your shit (inability to speak coherent sentences/write/communicate. Get some terrycloth while washcloths and a black light and enjoy the fuck out of your trip.

Listen to Bowie's Heathen

can i eat you out femanon?

I'm looking forward to it very much. I bet my room will look cool as fuck, the walls are covered in blacklight posters

even worse when taking E's and u spend all night txtin every fucker in ur fone

Good idea. Will do for you, user.

the curve is something like this

a little inaccurate but i just made it fast in paint. it drops close to the 0% line a bit sooner, like around 4 days it'll require about 40% additional dose, but you get the basic picture. always wait at least a week, but 2 weeks is optimal

Bitch you've done it 5 times, go trip already and stop craving attention for it. Ffs.

You'll have a blast then. I ate a ten strip one night with a buddy (5 hits each). Best 10 hours of my life. I recall placing my hand on my girlfriends chest and watching her organs function. It was neat. Also, here's a time stamp of my tractor for you, since tits and all.

Your friend can't handle his shit.

I would wait another week, but I'm way too impatient for that shit. Since I'll be taking two, I don't think that'll matter too much anyway

He's fucking beautiful

Can't. Not gonna trip in the middle of the day. I have to wait until sometime later tonight. I'm just excited and curious.

This is the user who asked for the tits butt and kik. Yes I've tripped many times, the last time I tripped I ended up watching Bob Ross on twitch the entire time it was amazing. Get some Bob Ross in your life.

If you haven't heard Heathen before you are in for a treat. Underrated as fuck and on par with Blackstar. Very melancholic and haunting.

That's also a great idea. I was thinking to watch either that or Mr. Roger's Neighborhood

should be fine then. if its the same batch you've tried before, you'll still experience about 92% extra effect as you did previously if you did only one.

experiences may vary, but typically the more acid you do, the more exponentially the experience scales, as apposed to booze where its more linear. i find it plateaus off around 800 ish micro grams, and after that any additional amount seems to only prolong the trip and not make it much more intense. I'm sure theres a breaking point in ultra stupid dose ranges where the experience goes higher, but really 800 is pretty damn wild enough. if you're taking 2 hits and its legit actual product and not a shitty RC, you're likely between 120ug and 200ug

I actually haven't heard Heathen. I'm definitely planning on listening to Diamond Dogs tonight. I listened to Hunky Dory last time I tripped and it was great.

Everytime Bob Ross says "beat the devil out of it" I lose my shit.

pussy pls boss

Damn user, you know your shit. I was told it was real LSD, but you never know nowadays. Should I take both hits at once?

Tripping in the daylight is amazing. I spoke with a few trees while on it during the fall

Oh my god, every time I've watched him while I'm stoned Ive laughed my ass off when he says that. He's so innocent and nice.

Ive don't it once, it made me feel uncomfortable. The trees looked pixelated, but that was about it.

I literally look forward to it while I watch it. I found out the creativity channel on twitch plays him for 24 hours every Monday so I try to base my trips off of that. Nothing makes like better than a happy little tree here, and a happy little tree there. Would appreciate the kik though OP I like you you're cool peeps.

Make a plan for the come down. I always hated that shit. Get supplies ready, clear your plans and drink lots of water.

Pity. I saw the most vibrant colors and witnessed photosynthesis

yes, always take multiple hits at once.

there are a couple ways to determine if its real. the best way is to order a chemical kit on amazon to test it. but there are other ways that aren't 100% guaranteed to work, but they can tell you really fast if it isn't acid.

real acid has no taste, and doesn't numb your mouth. your hit may taste weird, but it should only taste like paper and the ink thats on it. actual lsd also will glow blue-ish under a black light. typical hits sell for about $10ish from a dealer. it can be cheaper online sometimes if you use the deepweebz, but I'd be very skeptical if you bought it in person and it was only like $4 per hit.

if you take your hit and it tastes really sour/bitter or makes your mouth really numb, its fake research chemical, and can possibly be harmful to your health.

Sorry man, I don't have one and I don't plan on making one. And by the way, Bob Ross is on Netflix and probably Putlocker if you ever wanna watch it on a non Monday

The comedown is the fucking worst. How will water help?

Can't blame me for trying. I also recommend you listen to The Avalanches new album Wildflower while you trip!

Yep, if it's bitter it's a spitter. I've taken 25i before, fuck that shit. The shit I have now is just white, there's no ink on it or anything. It was also uncut when I got it. Only $10 a hit.