It's 2016 Cred Forums...

It's 2016 Cred Forums. Can someone please explain to me why women are still soaking their panties over man bunned faggots like this guy aka Brock Ohurn? He's in his early 20s but looks 35 at least. I'm not a model like him, but I ain't ugly either, but I still don't want to imagine how many pussies this guy has destroyed. So help me out b. He looks like one of those typical faggots that's poses for every picture shirtless and has a douchebag personality. Find his instagram and you'll agree with me

DO you really need an explanation?

Well more power to him for making YOU mad.

Current year again?

If that makes you as upset as you seem to be you should seek help friend.

he is pretty good looking and I am not even remotely homo

It's his muscles and extreme masculinity they like, not his hair, retard. He could shave his head and still be sexy.

Put that exact hair on a skinny twerp or a fatass and women wouldn't find them attractive at all.

What are you talking about dude? He's 6'7 and like 260lbs. He has blue eyes and a defined jaw. He has beautiful hair that frames his face well. Yeah, he has a shitty personality, but he's famous for being a fitness model and personal trainer, not for being some kind of intellectual. What are you exactly asking, why women find an objectively attractive man attractive?

i have partially long hair and some fucker i work with tells me i should put it into a man bun.... holly fuck it was very difficult not to laugh in his face.

Do you really not understand sexuality and it's primal roots? Men like big breasts that would be able to feed babies lots of milk and wide hips that would ensure reliable and safe birth. The classic sexy hourglass curve of a woman is one that is prime for child birth and raising children. Likewise women are attracted to strong men that would be able to provide food and protection and safety.

We are still animals. We have barely changed biologically from cavemen. We still are driven by caveman desires and instinct.

Damn son. Nigga is aesthetic af.

Pretty jelly tbh

OP here. What annoys me is how women these days complain about needing to be accepted for who they are even if they're a landwhale, but the second a guy doesn't look like Brock their pussies get dry. It's the one way street of acceptance with SJw I don't get.

Just a male attention whore nothing to be mad about he clearly has some sort of insercuity issues otherwise who wouldn't feel the need to seek validation from ppl on the internet.

Yeah, I mean, he looks great, but I think OP is just upset at the amount of validation he receives. He's just an internet personality, way less attractive people than him get the same amount of recognition and internet pussy juice.

But that's just not true. Women like beautiful men just like vice versa, but WAY more women date less-attractive guys who are out of their league. Men liking women is 90% looks, 10% personality, whereas women liking men is essentially 50-50. Fat acceptance is dumb for its own reasons, but not because you personally feel intimidated by handsome men.

Femanon here, can confirm. I love long hair dudes, only if they have muscles though.

You mean SJWs are full of conflicting ideas, cognitive dissonance, and doublethink? No way!

Just like how feminism and gay rights are at the core fo their movement. But the most intolerant culture to gays and women's rights, Islam, is protected from criticism. The most oppressive culture to women and most oppressive culture to gays is protected from criticism, unless you want to be labeled a racist islamophobe.

it's the masculine look with the emasculated personality trait

I have to put my hair in a bun looking things when I lift weights because if I don't it will pull my fucking hair when I do squats. I feel super gay every time.

they're not

because he cucks dudes like u

Good point. I forgot how almost everytime I go to Walmart I see some 400 pound fat dude with a 100 pound 8/10. He may be able to eat her but I guess he has a good personality then. Kek

>but the second a guy doesn't look like Brock their pussies get dry

You man, the second a guy looks like you, their pussies get dry.

I look nothing like this dude. I'm skinny, pale, under 150, and my hair is super thin.

I got laid last night. Girls like men of all types. You're just projecting your own insecurities onto this guy because you're bad at getting laid. Like have you considered that when dozens of women reject you, and there's only one of you, that maybe you're the common denominator?

OP here. I have no problem getting laid, but even you gotta admit that Brock has probably slayed more panty hamsters than everyone whose commented on this thread put together. Not jelly of him in the slightest, just confused as to why he needs to pose shirtless all the time and gets attention when he's got muscles like every other fitness guy.

You're committing a logical fallacy, but it doesn't matter. Look, many studies have been done on aesthetic sexual preference and, universally, men rate most women as attractive, whereas women rate way less than half of men as attractive. That being said, way more than half of men get laid and have relationships. The numbers speak for themselves. You can find a ridiculous example to try to shoot down any argument; doesn't mean you're right.

Also, see this Most of the people on this site are misogynists simply because they hate themselves. Women not wanting to fuck you doesn't mean they're evil or superficial, it probably means you're repulsive, either physically or personality-wise. What most people on this site are actually complaining about is not getting laid, despite not committing at all to the way they look and act, while not even leaving their houses.

I don't get what you don't get. You don't care that he fucks, but you care that he's famous? He's a personal trainer and fitness model. No shit he's going to post pics of himself on Instagram, just like every other model.

sage
nice try brock

>not jelly of him in the slightest

Kek. There goes the.METAL SCENE

And I'm confused why you even think about this guy getting laid. You gay son?

He poses shirtless because he wants to. Like what kind of question even is that? Nobody implied he NEEDS to. This guy has absolutely nothing to do with your life and you're choosing to make him a part of it. Literally nobody made you look at his instagram account but you.

Pic related. Guess which one you are?

im a dude but women prefer slightly ugly guys so they dont have to compete for looks. im cursed with a good looking body so you ugly guys have a higher chance with your dough bellies

forget the man bun on this motherfucker, it dont matter what hairstyle he's wearing... he gets laid because he is good looking, has a good career, money, and confidence in himself. he's only reading a fucking book...i bet he fucks girls with his hair down, more freedom.