What's the most painful thing you have experienced?

What's the most painful thing you have experienced?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
youtube.com/watch?v=83nFiPoSuzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My uncle slid a phillips screwdriver down my pee hole. I was 8

Paper cut on penis

Separated shoulder.

When the bone pops out it rests on a nerve bundle and the sensation is hard to describe beyond really fucking painful.

Losing her....

Existing

Kidney stones closely followed by gall stones

really bad opiate withdrawal... oh and hughmungus football sized turd due to opiates....... ive been pretty lucky

Dude

It's a tie between slowly destroying my life or hitting rock bottom

How in the fuck does this happen?

a 45 minute continuous cough. Equivalent of 3 months of ab crunches. Never had that happen again since I started smoking later on weirdly enough.

Face thru a car windshield lost all my teeth never lost consciousness

probably just impacted wisdom teeth I neglected for too long. only major injury was dislocated shoulder and that was weak compared to teeth pain

Thats it?

Living

Kidney stones

Barnacle cut on my leg from surfing and having to get a lemon squeezed in it

A broken heart.

getting told that she doesn't want you around anymore

kidney stones fucking suck bros.

>Be 17
>Living with parents and happy family and just out of highschool
>Go to college (UK)
>Meet the most beautiful woman of my life
>She does the same course as me, the IB
>We progress through the year with little interaction until one day where she finally comes and sits with me in the cantine
>"Hey there... A-user isn't it?" "Yea it is, you are Katie right?"
>We talk about the course we are on and the people in it, she tells me she hates 'most' people in the course, I tell her same except a couple people
>She leaves to go find her ride home as we finished early that day
>I sit alone and just let the raw memories of talking to her sit in my mind, I don't know if I can ever say this about anyone I have ever met, but she was the most beautiful woman I had ever met in my life
>Weeks go by and we finally come to the end of the year, there is a big party happening for our results day, Katie is going with some friends from other courses, I bring my best friend
>We arrive at the party and my friends goes off to find something to drink
>I sit on the sofa and talk to some other people from the course until she arrives, then she does
>I will never forget it, she wore a knee long blue dress with a high cut V neck that showed just the top of her cleavage
>I watch her as she goes into the other room with all the drinks, I wait there like a lemon figuring out what to say to her when I inevitably see her again that night
>Then the idea of getting myself a drink came into my mind, "She will find it completely normal and maybe say hey to me first" I thought.
>I walked into the room and she instantly looked over to me, I stopped in shock and pulled my hand out of my pocket to wave, my magnum condom fell out
>Ooopsiedaises.png
>"T...That is for my... friend" I stutter out somehow, some faggot in the corner shouts out "Is it his cause your dick won't fit into that thing"
Cont?

I don't think any pain compares to an anxiety attack. I don't know how else to say this without offending you.

yes

I had an orthopedic surgeon stretch out a tendon I severed after it had healed and the cast was removed. Fucking excruciating. I've had kidney stones and those were nothing in comparison to this tendon thing.

google apadravya
you fucking pussy. kys

you've never been injured.

near death from poisoning

it's more painful than extreme impact, electrocution, laceration, concussion, hairline fracture, life-threatening exposure (more surreal than painful), dehydration, starvation, dislocated limbs

I can't say if it's actually worse than shattered bones or 3rd degree burns or surgery without anesthetic

but it's worse than getting electrocuted in the balls with jumper cables

it's a sort of consuming, pervasive throbbing agony coming through your entire skull and all your organs and all your membranes, pain drowning out basically everything, making you wish you would die just to find relief

the poison in question here is being forcefed bleach, or when I drank myself into oblivion and swallowed a cigarette

eating a cigarette is apparently a really really bad thing to do

I would say acid might also be even more painful, but I haven't experienced it to find out

Being a mopey, psuedo-intellectual tween

Uh, I mean losing her...

tooth ache

it's ok, user. just KYS!!

the first time my hemroids flared up. couldnt even roll over in bed without excruciating pain. went to the doctor and got a cortisone shot and was better in about 4 hours.

>life pro tip
seatbelts.
dick head!

I dunno man, I've tried both anxiety attacks and regular physical pain. Granted the anxiety had me more emotionally distressed, but I've tried physical pain that hurt so much that I'd rather have an anxiety attack. At least I can make the anxiety go away with the proper breathing and mindset. Having an impacted, rotten and pressurized tooth for example, requires a professional to get rid of.

> splitting wood for the fireplace
> set up wood on block
> swing, miss
> hit self in the shin with splitting maul

didn't break the bone, but damn close. every step was agony for a week.

As someone who experiences panic attacks regularly and is on medication for it, all I have to say is nice b8 m5+3

sciatica
/thread

> Getting live teeth pulled.
> Dentist practiced at School of Menglia.
> More than once it happened.
> Pain is nightmarish.

>Second would be hernia.

Fucking pussy.

Dislocated shoulder

Lower back pain. Probably prolapsed disc.

Please continue

Not having enough followers

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

Went in to doctors, I had ingrown toenails from these new shoes I had gotten. I was 13 years old.

The doctor shoves a needle in my big toe, I can feel my foot dying. She counted to 10, and without saying a word cut down my nailbed to the end I said it hurt, a lot, and then she pulled the nail out after cutting my nail loose.

I screamed once. Then woke up an hour later. Apparently the doctor next door heard my death knell. Apparently the pain killer hadn't kicked in
My mom burst in and thought my foot was cut off because I was white in the face, and blood poured off my foot.

I spent 2 weeks with a throbbing foot, hating life.

broke my femur snowboarding, snapped it clean in half. they couldn't get me into surgery that day, had to wait until the next day. they drilled a rod through my shin, tied a weight to it hanging off the hospital bed to keep my quad/hamstring from pulling the broken end into my hip.

>worst pain of my life by far for 24 hours. couldn't sleep. drugs did nothing. absolutely nothing.

mmhm

My parents repeatedly yanking, poking, and prodding my broken leg at age 3 or 4.

would've liked to see your roids after

Heart break

Blowing out my L5 disk three times.

death of my beloved one's cat , her suffering was unbearable for me

That's just funny.

In the words of my wise crazy uncle

"Watch what the fuck yer doing dipshit, or yer gonna cut your leg off"

nurses etc are a bunch of cunts.
Diamorphine takes ALL pains away. Which they could have easily administered, the
fucking scum, murdering cunts.

toss up between kidney stones and a compound fracture of my femur

dude eating the cigarette doesn't get you high its just an urban myth
>been this new

Physically - being my own birthday candle, was hit in the face and hands with flaming everclear on my 21st birthday bash, when some underage tryed to blow a flaming fireball using everclear and a lighter. instead of misting it to create the effect he spit it in a stream through the flame and i just happened to be right in his way. spent the night int he hospital, and lost two weeks of work while i recovered from severe burns, luckily no scarring on my face only slightly on my hands where i blocked at last minute or i would be blind now.

emotionally - when she cheated on me then left me after a year and a half of marriage for no reason at all out of the blue with no real warning. never get married Cred Forums

Testicular torsion

all you did was watch, user?

>nurses etc are a bunch of cunts.
>Diamorphine takes ALL pains away. Which they could have easily administered, the
fucking scum, murdering cunts.
A Doctor needs to chart any medication to be given first. It's not the nurses fault.

>The whole room is pissing themselves laughing, except for Katie, she is just staring me dead in the eye
>She comes over and tells me that she knows the guy from when he was a kid and that he used to piss himself at school until halfway through highschool, I lose my shit there and then
>I walk out of there and say I am gonna go look for my friend, she comes with me and says she will help. Out of nowhere my friend comes walking out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles and puke all over him
>I panic and take him back in there, she follows me and says that his drink must have been spiked, I get mad and punch the wall, no one fucks with my best friend
>She calms me down and tells me that he is the priority now, we call the ambulance and he is rushed to hospital
>He gets his stomach pumped and is on a drip for 3 weeks recovering, turns out someone did spike the drink by lacing the cup lid with some hardcore mix of acid and ecstasy
>Over the summer holidays I visit him in the hospital while he is recovering and now and then Katie comes in and gives him a card, I think she did it more to make me happy, but who knows?
>Eventually he gets better and is walking around, he made a full recovery and was back in college again for year two
>Me and Katie carried onto the advanced year together and sat next to each other for most classes, we got lunch together and sometimes got the same bus as I could walk from her bus stop to my house with no problem, 'bout a 2 mile trek
>We came up to Christmas and my brain clicked into gear, I will get her a Ninja Turtles figure and some of their comics, she was big into them and I never knew why
>It cost me over £150 and was literally all of my money from my birthday gone on her
>She unwrapped my gift and blushed straight away, I can't ever forget that smile of pure joy from a simple act of kindness that was on her face, it was more than enough of a gift for me that Christmas
Cont?

Being born

where do they say it does?
read, motherfucker, read.
enough nicotine can easily kill you, never mind get you high.
KYS!

you're a fucking crybaby idiot
panic attacks don't cause physical pain

Fuckin' pussy.

A broken heart..

Imagining this user taking the time to type out "dude"
Real pain

if it was poisened then why would they let you smoke it? >haha this new

nurses can administer drugs

you see, it's you fucknuts that ruin it for people who can act civilised and have a fucking drink.
also KYS!

the truth

>you dont think its gonna be like it is, but it do.

What shitty country do you live in where they don't have anesthetic or how fucking old are you that it wasn't widely used?

life itself

do tell me user, what oath do all DR and nurses swear?
KYS

th pain thid dude had typing out"dude" with arrow marcs!

Cluster headaches.

I'd rather just die than have one again.

yes dammit

interesting. they gave me Fentanyl in the ambulance (I think) and dilaudid once I got to the hospital. they kept upping the dose through the night because I was screaming too much anytime i dozed off and moved in the slightest. eventually they said we can't give you another dose for at least an hour, so do what you can to manage.

oh, forgot. doctor removing bandages covering split thickness skin graft donation sites was pretty intense - not as insanely deeply mind bendingly bad as stones, or when they set my leg in the ED, but was the only pain that made me cry, even though I was on a PCA morphine pump.

>be me
>9
>out walking old bulldog with my mom
>another dog comes around the corner
>dog legs it and drags me about 10ft on my face before i finally realize that i should let go
>path is sort of pebbled, not sure how to describe it.
>may of passed out because ambulance didn't take long to get there
>had to pick out 17 stones that were lodged under the skin on my cheek, forehead and somehow 2 in my left eyelid
>had to go into school with what looked like a hellboy horn on my godfodder
>never walked the dog again

No thanks. This story is boring as hell.

You bastard

gr8b8m8

>Fentanyl
well theres the problem.

yoU ass -turd!

Lol k bye

>wake up in excruciating pain
>toe is swollen, hot, and feels like a red hot fire poker is being ground into the joint
>call into work
>rest
>learn that its goit online
>that next night its so much worse that the skin around the joint is peeling
>hobble down the stairs
>situate myself in my car
>drive to the er with my left foot since even the air from the open window causes excruciating pain
>get to ER
>"I think im having a gout flareup"
>admitted
>im drenched in sweat
>doctor comes around into the room.
>looks down at my toe from the doorway
>"oh jesus fuck, ill be right back you poor bastard"
>gone all of thirty seconds
>back in with vial and needle
>"roll over."
>shoots me up with a steroid in my buttocks
>"GOD DAMNIT, wheres the ice bath?"
>nurse comes in with a pale
>doctor points at it "foot"
>put foot in ice bath
>pain is immediately gone
>start crying from relief
>doc says that it was the worst inflammation he's seen on a first time attack, or any attack for that matter.
>took photos and shit for a case report

That next day I quit drinking, i quit soda, i quit meat, i quit dairy

Still mostly vegetarian to this day out of fear of having another flareup.

For context, Ive been shot, hit by an IED, and had first degree phosphorous burns. None of those wake me up at night. I have nightmares about my gout attack.

gay bi

I'm guessing you work in intelligence and you fucked up more than once.

I have a full set of dental implants from when I got caught. That shit wasn't overly painful though, I was in shock almost the entire time.

I am allergic to alot of medicines and all pain meds save ibuprofen atleast in the hospitals i have been to idk if there are other meds out there that the us doesnt use...i have had me jaw broken it healed wrong so we broke it again i have had my skull re-constructed 3 times by dr.ben carson the 3rd of which i woke up in the middle of and recall everything, i have had my chest re-constructed twice i have broken my foot in half (toes to heel), i have hyper extended and broken my elbow, i have dislocated my knees several times as i have a ligament disorder that makes things easy to dislocate, i have broken my hands and fingers many times i have had the back of my throat lasserated and almost bled to death from the mouth, i have a scarred up liver and i am down one kidney from a bout of bacterial menengitus which combined with the fact that i am uncut urine infections and kidney stones are a common occurrence. Life is pain. I live in poverty because my medical bills plus my mom has cancer now.

armyfag detected.

ripped my thumbnail out, not just bent it back
ripped the nailbed and the while shebang out

punchin someone realy hard in the haed

Nigga I've done acid and MDMA same time no hospital required. And I was drunk. And did cocaine that same night. I was also smoking weed the whole time.

Your story is lies.

hurts your hand hard

>while shebang
story

My dick is out

whats that question about ?
her cat got viral leukemia its death sentence

I have regular kidney stones. One sucks at this point but it isn't the end of the world. The most painful is when a stone started from both kidneys at about the same time. I drove to the er and then passed out from the pain. I later had two stones rolling around in my bladder. I wouldn't that pain on any living being who can feel pain.

>haed

Ruptured disc between 4th and 5th vertebrae.

Couldn't walk or stand without experiencing extreme nerve pain in my lower back going into my legs. Towards the end I couldn't even sit down. I was almost unable to not even lay down.

They had my on a ton of opiates and It made me zombie. Couldn't shit either.

ended up getting surgery this past June

tfw pain free

Reading this post

....so, how about an explanation Florence?

raeding this post

Nigga, this is you

Fentanyl is the final solution.

Running 5 km

When I was 9 I was riding my bike with a ski helmet and no shirt like a weirdo, and as I accelerated down this hill I let go of the bars for just a moment and I was instantly caught in a bumpy broken part of asphalt on the side of the road.
I somehow got stopped and fell out of my bike and dragged my face across the gravel. Half of my face was bloody and if it weren't for the helmet I probably would've died or suffered brain damage. I also fucked up my knees and left shoulder, which still has a small bump on it 7 years later.

Keep going

>suffering
a term of pain or etc you could have put it out of its misery, user
Or you one of these retards that say 'Bring' when you fucking mean 'TAKE'!! buy a fucking dictionary.

Steven tyler robots?

I kekd man ill have to remember that

What is this "gout" you speak of? Why did you need to give up eating things that taste good?

>Junior Year football 4 years ago
>First fucking game of the season against our neighboring rivals
>3rd Quarter inside blitz play so i'm shooting the gap between the offensive guard and the tackle
>Someone pushes the halfback onto the ground infront of me so I jump over him to get to the fullback with the ball
>Land with my left leg fully extended out infront of me about a foot and a half
>Body weight was forward
>Knee hyper extended backwards to, what I was told, was about 30 degrees backward.
>Audible Snap and crunch
>Hurt so hard was blacking out between screams

For reference I havent had much else pain so this was the worst I had experienced thus far

>Completely tore my PCL and my MCL through, had a small tear on the ACL, and fractured my femur in 3 places along the knee.
>2 and a half years of PT and 2 surgeries later im still walking with a brace.

I was a fat fuck lineman back then and my weight basically ended my walking career. Dont do potato chips kids.

Glad to hear it worked out. Sounds like it was rough.

I fucking did, clown.
>diamorphine
ask the army fag in the thread

No, the doctor used it. But apparently my body resisted it because it spread too slow, by the time she cut, it had only started to numb, and when she pulled the nail off the bed it hadn't yet numbed it.

It was all good though, it was free and they settled out of court so we wouldn't sue them.

edgy

It sucked man.

But the experience has given me a new lease on life.

Life

yeah fuck that

so what was a blue on blue/blue on green like? fun?

no no no you is of not understand
> cat sick
> beloved one sad
> cat cant be saved
> vet kills cat
> beloved one very sad
> beloved one suffering
> me very very very suffering
> me feels pain in mind
> WWWWAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH !!!

>She never got me anything that year, but the guilt did something amazing for me, she kissed my cheek. Up until that point I was a kissless faggot
>I got so excited and happy that I didn't know what to do, I ran to the bathroom and hid there for 10 minutes as I suppressed my erection
>I go out to her and apologise for running away, she says she understands and then gives me the weirdest smile ever... I think she knew
>Pass the holidays and we are back at college, the course starts to kick into high gear now that we had a full year and a holiday to prepare
>Assignments and tests surround me harder than the Vietcong. I get over whelmed and have a mini panic attack in class. BROKEN ARROW!
>I compose myself and carry on without anyone noticing me at all
>Somehow I push through all of the course and come out with some mildly adequate grades, Katie comes out with similar grades to me
>We decide not to go to a party to celebrate this year and do our own thing, I went over to hers and she prepared a massive meal for us to enjoy, except it wasn't just us, her granddad joined us as well
>I was so under pressure I felt like the French in 1940 along the Alsace border
>He doesn't say anything the entire meal, none of us do. It has to be one of the most awkward experiences of my life
>He finished his meal first and then sits there and watches me eat... I struggled so hard to eat that meal and wasted like a third of it
>Katie tells me she is okay with me wasting it and takes the plate into the kitchen, whilst she is gone the granddad opens his mouth to talk to me, he says this "I know who you are and have known for a while, Katie is the only family I have left and not a single person will take her from me whilst I am still breathing, do you understand?" As he said that he progressively got closer to me
>I felt the gravy roll down my leg at that point, here was some old guy related to a girl I like, in my face giving me threats about taking her away from him

whole* shebang

>friend has to move out of second story apartment
>be only friend who owns a truck
>have to move heavy shit down old worn metal stairs
>stairs slippery from years of use
>carrying he-a-bed couch, be lower person on stairs
>friend drops his end and the jolt causes me to lose my footing
>couch sliding on top of me while i try to grab railing
>railing bends nail back as hand gets pushed between the couch and railing
>nail catches on part of the couch
>entire nail rips out, skin over nailbed peeled back
>thumb is kill
>emergency room

I would just Google "gout" but the jews already know enough about the things that make me curious. I'm done adding things to my file.

>cat , her
''oh my beloved, let's bring it to the vets''
case closed!

hide-a-bed*
it's time to stop

>Breaking up pallets to reclaim as firewood
>literally just bashing them to pieces with a big hammer
>this one piece wouldn't break
>swing
>bang
>swing
>bang
>swing
>bang
>swing as hard as I can
>miss
>hit self in leg

Was fucking painful.

getting your dick stuck in a car door

>most painful thing

pic related

My lower back was bothering me so I hung on a pullup bar for a little while, kind of like a poor man's inversion table. I could feel my spine separate a bit. Felt good until I stopped and my lower back snapped back together. Hurst so bad I couldn't move for maybe 15 minutes. Thought I was paralyzed from the waist down. After about 2 hours my back felt like a million bucks though.

i know thomas. i know.

you get to a doc yet?

Recovering from a tonsillectomy at 23

concur

>be me
>sophomore left guard in handegg
>scrimmaging freshmen
>kicking their asses
>blocking linebacker, whistle blows, plays over
>turn around, eyes are closed
>Feel him try to toss me to the side as I plant my foot.
>timber.gif
>feel it rotate all the way around, feel a fleshy crunch/grinding
>collapse, yelling at the top of my lungs, intense searing pain in my knee
>couple days later, have MRI
>next day discover I have a torn ACL
Wanted to kill myself. Got some sympathy pussy tho.

Mostly compaction from sitting all day. Was too cheap to get an inversion table.

Gout is from an oversaturation of uric acid in the blood. Certain foods that are high in purines can elevate your uric acid levels.

Alcohol and excess sugar are also indications for gout symptoms.

Even on a vegetarian diet my uric acid levels run high. Apparently theres a gene which can cause increased uric acid synthesis.

Ive had a couple minor attacks where my toe has ached. But nothing like the first one. That was bad enough i considered suicide.

Having my balls twisted and then cut with a bistoury worst thing ever...

Hitting your funny bone

was on a submarine and we hit an underwater volcano. was thrown into some shit and broke my hip or something. shit sucked. lol

>pic related

Take care of it now bro. I mean if your good your good. Take care man

well, user.
the kind of retard whom thinks you can 'literally' bash anything with a hammer, deserves a bash in the leg with said hammer.
KYS

KEK

Or you could just tell me what it is.

Lets see..
I broke 8 fingers, popped both shoulders more than once, had a large blood dripping cut under my foot but I guess the most painful injury was BY FAR appendicitis.. that shit HURTS

don't be a dick, you didn't give any kind of explanation at all. what does diamorphine have to do with Fentanyl beyond being an alternative? where does Fentanyl fail and diamorphine succeed?

checked. also MODS underage nigga

/thread

>herniated disc
sore, isn't it.

>3rd grade
>jump off diving board in my neighbors pool
>slap nuts on hard raft
>stand in pool and immediately feel something is seriously wrong
>take one step
>pain shoots up my abdomen from my right ball
>feels like I was electrocuted
>limp back ot my house, three doors down, having to stop every 5 feet to let my ball rest
>tell mom, she takes me to hospital
>x-rays show I twisted my ball cord and tore an appendix off my right nut

I think I'm good now though, but thanks for the concern my man.

>He stared at the door and waited for Katie in silence, I did the same, except for the slight wimper of fear that was clawing it's way out of my throat
>She comes back in and tidies up the rest of the table, she takes his food and hers and takes it back into the kitchen
>After she goes back in the old man looks right at me again, this time with kinder eyes "I'm sorry user, I didn't mean to scare you like that, I do that to everyone Katie brings home, they all run away at that point and I don't hear anything about them from Katie from then"
>It was a fucking test! I almost lost my spaghetti at that point, the old man had basically accepted me and allowed me to like her granddaughter
>After Katie comes back in I leave for the bus stop, she comes with me and asks me what her granddad said and how I reacted, I told her everything
>We sit at the bust stop together talking about our IB results and talk about after college, eventually the bus came
>As I stand up to put my hand out for the bus, she jumps in front of me and hugs me, "Thank you user for not getting scared by my granddad, I really like you and want you to stay with me forever"
>I don't fully take in what she says until I sit down on the bus and the doors close. She jut said she like me... I did nothing to impress her or do anything exceptional to prove myself, but she likes me
>That night I sat on my bed and just thought about her, what she said and what that meant for us. Can we keep going as friends? Will something develop? How do I tell her the same thing?
Cont?

Has the VA given you a pill to keep your uric acid level kosher?

/thread

That shit hurts

This. Kidney stone that got stuck. Renal Colic.

>diamorphine
i think user means, its heroin
good for all the family

>orange shoes

If I had his fashion sense I would hang myself.

/thread

Probably slowly watching my business collapse in on itself with no real way to stop it. Almost ten years of hard work and now, it's back to square one.

Yeah,....that shit really kills ya.

hornet sting/ neck spasm both were horrible

elephants shoes you too x

I dont fuck with the VA. I have good insurance through my current employer.

I dont need to wait seven weeks to see a doctor that way

i imagine this would be kind ouchy
checkum!

Holy shit

Stop drinking mineral/spring water. Distilled only.

What caused that?

this

Sooo who was drunk at the helm that time?

Stung by a bee on eye lid
Broke my elbow falling off bike
Took a shit a few mornings ago that was too big for my bum hole

Looks like a band saw accident.

They were originally designed to cut meat.

Painful - tooth aches when I was kid. Unbearable - itchy skin on stomach after bad sunburn.

ohhhh well aren't we a lucky goy

We rented a home from a renting company, pretty nice house, I walked into my room and after 3 steps I hit it. I was in socks.

>A 2inch barbed needle, like a straight fishhook. Went straight into my foot.
>I was alone. Trying to not scream.
>Trying not to move my foot I reached for my backpack, took me 10 minutes from the pain. I dragged it to me and pulled out a knife. Cut the carpet around my food.
>Needle in my foot, stuck to carpet, couldn't get it off.
>Drove to hospital walked in, dripping blood. Asking for a doctor.
>20 minutes later I'm explaining i think it's barbed, because I couldn't get it out. Doctor slowly cuts my foot open, drags it out.
>I called a lawyer called police. Called a renters union thing.
>Police found 29 more needles, various sizes, in all the rooms, as well as 4 razor blades stuck in the drawers. One officer cut himself when he opened the drawer. Which is how we found those.

The company blamed homeless people, we sued them and the officer who got cut also sued them. They lost badly, and it cost them a lot, plus my medical bills.

It's hard to describe a needle buried almost 2 inches into your heel, it hurt more than the time I grabbed a live wire.

Deep, super painful, throbbing. It took a month before I could walk on it. And to this day I can feel twinges in my foot.

first one of these i cringed at
well done user

Uhh its between 11 day constipation, dropping a 30 pound piece of metal on tip of my toe , and prolapsed hemorrhoids

Reckon you could let them heal separately and have two thumbs?

full thickness chemical burns

I started feeling pain in parts of my body that weren't being dissolved, in particular a sharp pain in my left upper arm, so I was afraid that I was having a heart attack

Please keep going

Browsing Cred Forums for 10 years.

no idea user
still not sure its even real

Guys do this to themselves daily

would have to have been a pretty thin blade to not have ripped the thumb to fuckery, no?

losing your manhood

Stubbed my big toe on a Nerf ball

honestly, you deserve that for being a snowboarder

Did he hold you down or tie you up when he did it. Was it for sexual gratification? Did you enjoy it?

lol, exactly

uncharted on the charts in use

eating too much hot sauce and having it burn in my gut - not my poop hole, my gut.

and I've been cut deep enough to have stitches, been scraped up many times as a kid, face planted into concrete, punched in the face, wiped out on a motorcycle... the gut burning is far and away the very worst.

I got a torsion once. Ball swelled, couldn't sit, felt sick. But I refused to bitch out and go to the hospital because it's expensive to get help in the USA. As opposed to my brother who went to the ER Because he had a cold.

3 weeks of not being hungry, being nauseous. Couldn't strain, and felt like dying. But finally after school one day I bent over to grab a paper I dropped, and I heard a snapping sound and I felt my gut shift, and the pain lessened. 3 days later I was back to normal.

I woke up once. It was all downhill from there.

What industry?

How big was your settlement?

Haha I guess you put it on the chart, then.

>milk
retard.

The Fried Chicken industry.

sooooo.......

Welp now I have a new fetish.

How long had you guys been at sea at the time of collision?

>my business

Supposed to be like top tier pain. Congratz

hindsight is awesome

Fuuuuuck dude. When that raft shit happened to me they said I was lucky to keep it.

getting jumped
>feelsbadman

would be funnier if he showed his hands at the end... this way it looks real

Write faster

I live in a place with good tap water and I regularly drink Perrier and San Pellegrino. I fill up jugs at a natural spring when I go by it while working. Why the fuck hasn't an MD made this connection? I guess they really do just want to sell services and drugs. Holy shit... my mind is blown right now.

My portion was $320,000 plus medical paid for pain and suffering

My mom got $750,000 because they rented her a death trap with attempted assaults or something.

The officer who had his hand sliced got $100,000 and the company was forced to undergo changes, all their properties were taken and checked. 2 more houses were found and they were ordered to pay a million per count to the state.

The judge basically said if I had been permanently injured, then I would have gotten much more.

quit fucking asking and just keep going you cunt

I'm not sure if that works faggot. But if it does I'd have to try drinking it WHEN the spicy food is being eat. You see, faggot, it's because the milk doesn't reach my gut to neutralize the spicy food's effect.

You both gave cancer

been there Cred Forumsro. protip, get yourself a squatty potty.

opsec, broski.

Test

Not the same guy, but when I was 12 a counselor pulled my pants down, bent me over his desk, held me there while he fucked my ass and I LOVED IT and I'm not even gay (43 now)

not,,,sure,,,if,,,b8,,,m8

test sat.

Second most painful is having a needle enter and extract fluid from my spinal cord

Most painful is the pressure indifference in my head that resulted from the spinal tap, lasted a week, constant feeling that a pump was pressurizing my head to the point of it popping

That's impressive. So who was setting up these traps, and why?

bet it was a foreclosure and the previous owners did it. Around here they would do shit like pour kitty litter down the drains, pour concrete on shit - fuck places up however they could.

what was really odd though is that the house wasn't proofed / repaired better before tenants were in there.

fuck me, user. you really really are retarded.do you think you have separate stomachs like a cow?
KYS

jfc no. stop you mongoloid

10 months?
waw, user
kek

giving birth.

girl bit my frenulum while giving me a BJ

>pic related

feeble femanon

my girlfriend kicked me out because i'm a drunk mess... it hurts every day...

Yeah, if it ever happened again. I would probably wuss out and just go to the hospital. The pain was near unbearable.

I'm sorry I can't keep going, this shit is too painful
>TL;DR
>Katie and I finish college together, I get a job in a pharmaceuticals place and she does business stuff, we move in together and spend a few years having fun
>Eventually one day I come home to find her granddad on the floor with his neck slit open and blood everywhere, I call her name with no reply
>I go into the next room to find her laying there with half ripped clothes and her wrists cut, there is a letter on her half exposed chest
>"user, I am so so so sorry, I know you will be home soon so I need to be quick, my granddad came over to surprise me with a gift, when I got to open it I see his... thing going through a hole, he threw the box away and hit me, he then hurt me user. he did stuff to me that I would never forget, I couldn't let you or I live like that, so I did this. I am so so sorry user, I know you will hate me for this, I love you my prince"
It has been 4 years since she did that... 4 long years, I have almost killed myself 18 times, I don't know why I keep going, the pain is unbearable, she loved me! Why would she do that to me? When she loved me!
I can't keep living with this pain Cred Forumsros, this shit is fucking up my head

/thread

kys

just stop then, user
just stop.
you'll get her back, just stop.

were you smart and invest or did you just blow it all?

oh, what's wrong, mom take your playstation away?

haha, wow!

Jesus chirst

Walking 300m with a completely broken knee with a busted bike and backpack on back

Burst apendix, highly invasive surgery, so many complications, kidneys nearly shut down, 2 months in hospital. Worst experience of my life.

the old dick in a box trick, it's a classic. so what happened after that?

>slide off a boulder
>tried catching myself and landing on my leg wrong
>tore the ligaments my left leg
>tore my PCL in both legs
>cracked a vertebra in my lower back
>tailbone got banged up
>sprained my wrist
>had a pointy rock get stuck in my ass cheek
Also
>got shot in the shoulder

welcome to afghanistan

friend shot me in my thigh with 7.62 fracturing my femur in 9 pieces at a gun range. fortunately there was some army vet there because i passed out and so did a few other people.

try taking a shit on a toilet with wire, rods and bolts holding your thigh together.

Fuckin beaver teeth that must have hurt.

love

Well after the cop got hurt, the police really searched better.
They figured out that the employee who had trapped the houses did it to keep homeless people out. He forgot my house had been rented. And couldn't get to the property before i got there. I was just unlucky that I got there first and I'm glad my mom or brother didn't get in first.

The employee got arrested for around 120 counts of assault. I guess it was one count for each needle, razor.

In court the guy had to explain that he made homeless people traps, and had made a mistake by not removing the ones in the house that got rented. He said he was sorry that a kid got hurt as a result. That was it...a quick little "im sorry"

>they walked teh dinosaur

youtube.com/watch?v=83nFiPoSuzU

she wouldn't want you to take your own life dude. chin up

Me, her family and mine had a funeral to remember her by, she never made a will or took out life insurance, so I lost quite a lot of our stuff to family members, I had to sell some other stuff as well to keep up without her income
I tried last year to see if I could forget and move on, I got so close to fucking a girl once, but then she smiled at me and I couldn't do it, it just reminded me of Katie and that genuine smile she had on our first Christmas together

so dum

bit of a toss up between having my femur shattered by a fat kid jumping on a table when I was in high school or when my appendix was inflamed. Granted the appendix pain was only a day, then the surgery and 3 days in hospital and then a week of pain. The femur took 6 months to heal.

Ugh...stones....by far the worst

I think the 'Niven' would enjoy this site!!..wot.

I know she wouldn't that's what I tell myself everytime and why I haven't done it yet, I just see her face looking down on me each time I go to do it. it helps to think that my angel is in a place where no one can hurt her, but it's worse to know that she is alone without me

You should probably stop eating stones dude

What a dumbass. If a homeless person had gotten hurt that would have been the best thing to ever happen to him.

I am not english so sorry for the mistakes I will make.

>be 4 years ago
>be 17
>fat, lazy, not more than 4/10
>dumped by 3/10 gothic girl
>dumped for the third time
>cause I don't like holding hands or being seen in public with the whales/ugly things
>only want to play videogames and to do sex even with ugly girls
>but still a virgin
>only had some really poor bj
>was even kissless before the second gf
anyway
>get dumped right before the end of the school year
>”user, what is cool with you is that you don't care about anything, that's pretty cool in some way, but not for a relationship based on blablaablaaah”
>keep on with my geek life
>nothing good could ever happen to me if I don't do anything
>don't overthink it/dont care
>day and night playing videogames/watching movies/browsing Cred Forums/faping
>don't like social networks, having not even one true friend
>don't like any kind of things from today like the shitty music and movies etc.

6mm kidney stone by far.

I dropped about half buying a small house for myself, moved out when I turned 18. I have about $20k left. And I have $100k or so autopaying my bills/ for repairs/emergencies, i have around 12 years or so until I need to pay bills for myself, so i drop half my paychecks into that account.

I have a job at 7/11 as a clerk just for food/fun money. I'm pretty damn content with myself. I made this plan when I was like 16 in high school and now I'm living it.

You don't keep homeless people out. You pay a meth head and five of his friends a hundy to beat the shit out of them with a crow bar after youve asked them nicely to move out

>sauce: im a landlord.

Had a couple squating once. Police said I had to enact eviction procedings.
>go file papers
>stop at meth den with a hundred bucks
>neighbors call me two hours later saying the police are there cleaning up a "gang fight"

did you cum tho?

>2 weeks after the beginning of the holidays I decide to go for a walk in the woods
>walk from 11am to 9pm or something like that cause I get a little bit lost
>don't eat at all that day
>the very next day, walk from the morning to 9/10pm
>still don't eat
>again and again and again
>lost 28 kilos (61 pounds) in 6/7 weeks
>unbelivable
>didn't browse the web even once during that time
>I realize how far I went when I slightly can see my ribs in the mirror
>shave my ugly beard (hair isn't everywhere)
>decide to go for an eyebrow shaping (first time in my life)
>decide to go for an haircut (one of the first time too)
>proud of myself
>turned 18
>use all my money to buy clothes
>don't really know what to wear, so buy everything somewhat skinny and black
>go from a really little four to a big 6
>back to school

I fantasise he's gonna shatter into a million pieces, the Cunt!

Hopefully I dropped my 6 cans of soda a day early enough to not get them. ive been a regular soda drinker for years and I just kinda realized I wasnt happy with it and quiet cold turkey

Worst thing for me was when my spine decided to tell me to go fuck myself and I got a herniated disc. The feeling of it popping out actually made me scream. Right leg has been fucked for a while. Took a bad slip in January and now I cant bend over or pick up anything either. I cant work due to both this shitty spinal injury and severe depression/anxiety. Quite literally an autist who cant look people in the eye. im just a leech to my mother while working at my degree in information security. I feel like a fucking loser every day.

Dropped a hot pinchie once... I was naked... Landed square on the head of my dick hot end first. Left a little ¾ circle brand

Correct.

>some people I never talked to act all crazy like I was some sort of alien
>”wtf user what did you do ?!”
>how the hell does they know my name
>a girl I had in my class 2 years ago passing by cry me “Oooh handsome ! I'm chocked !!!”
>BohemianRhapsody.mp3
>I realize that I am smiling like a retard
>I realize that I have never been that happy since forever
>Feel great
>Not even scared to feel empty again
>Feel invincible
>Make some friends
>there is the ugly ones that are all on me
>I was one of them and now they want me
>cringe conversations with most of them
>an hammerhead shorthair ugly one can't take no for a no, inviting me to her house every fucking school day
>a fucking ratgirl caress my thigh during class while ignoring my rejections, then get upset when I slap her hand
>I am in a whole new world, there is those possibles relationships with those 6/10 girls you know
>I have all the 0-4/10 girls on me
>The worst memory I have is with a frizzy and greasy haired pimpled fat little monster
>She is the kind of girl that is an absolute 0/10 how thinks of herself has a 7-8/10 while everyone is making fun of her
>She is like so blind of her surrounding, it's scary
>We are in German class, she is behind me
>She pokes me again and again for the 2 hours
>grambling things, telling things, like she has something “really important and difficult to say”.
>AlarmRinging.ogg
>I want to escape as fast as possible, I put my bag and...
>She takes my hands and asks me to go out with her
>NOPE.webm
>say no
>she asks me again like I did not understand the first time
>try to free my hands
>I am SO disgusted right now
>say no again and add a “sorry it's not you, it's me”
>wtfdidIjustdaid.jpg
>escape

>It's been weeks now
>Most whales/witches understand I don't want the kind of monster they are now
>I try very hard to be seen as a cool dude, I really want those 6-7/10 girls ass on my dick, it's all I see to be honest.
>So many fine girls make me cringe, like this one who is so dumb that I can impress her with everything/anything
>There is that one who has an adorable laugh and a damn little body
>but still I hand out mainly with dudes
>when there is those girls around I am like an outsider
>They are already organized as a clan
>I can't force myself in it too much
>Still part of the group tho
>There is a girl who is here since last year, at least a 9/10
>She has an original style, sexy and slim as fuck
>She has ton of differents friends from everywhere in the school, like everybody seems to know her
>I do, I know her, I saw her so many times, always with different clothes, makeup, etc. she is like a new character everyday
>I can't say it too much, she is totally the kind of girl you have in every “perfect face/girl” thread
>She is always with different people
>everytime I see her (and that for a year at that time), I watch her all I can
>I don't know if it's only sexual aroussing but I do feel many good things when I think of her
>I thought that she was the kind to be virgin, I don't know why (maybe the sometime childish clothes)
>She never spoke to me

Holy shit.

Thats incredible.

I wonder if it works for crackheads? Seems like a quick painless, not asshole way to get rid of homeless people

Fuck I've never seen anybody's face that's taken such a beating...

>But still one time at the cafeteria someone in my group is talking shit about her
>they are watching something on a phone
>We have a really large group so I don't hear well
>I ask an asian fag to repeat what he just said
>Tells me that the girl was a prostitute on week-end
>I just can't believe it
>It make me sick and angry for some reason
>ask a dumb question cause I can't concentrate
>”I don't believe you, why would she do that for ?”
>”For money duh”
>people laugh
>”I think that every popular person has to face that kind of bullshit, you guys I trus that you were above that”
>hands me the phone
>at first I am 100% sur it's that girl, she is fucking over a couch in a video with some sort of yellow/orange light
>I can't believe it
>after some seconds he takes the phone back
>I ask to see the entire thing
>he sent it to someone else and that someone else show me
>I see the entire thing
>I'm not 100% sure it's her anymore
>I'm more like 50-50
>”Why would she let someone filming it ? And even if it's her, why would she be a prositute ?! It can totally be her boyfriend”
>they went full retard “agaga it's her it's her can't you see”
>”Where did you find that video ?”
>”In your ass user”

>then nothing much new about this video, I still say it could be an other girl
>a week or so after that, everybody has the video on their phone (not me cause old phone)
>but the majority of people in the school trust the video to be true and the rumor too
>soon everybody assume that she is a prostitute and that she does porn and stuff
>she still has all her friends or at least a good 70% of them
>there is more and more rumors
>”you knew that she did that in the school for a special client blablablah and took the filled condom in her bag and had to hide it an entire day of school, she stinked sperm blablablah”
>”I saw her kissing an old man in the park last week blabla”
>I am amazed/astonished by the stupidity of those rumors, I can't believe how dumb people went
>soon my grades goes really bad cause I live far away from the school
>it's the final year before university
>so I have to go to live at the school (residential school/internat)
>THE girl is at the internat too
>I didn't know at all
>Soon I come to understand that she will be here only for a little time cause she has a problem with her family
>there is not any friend of her here
>the evening after diner and the homeworks (can go from half an hour to 2 hours) we have 1,5 hour to do what we want in the “relaxation/game area”
>there is a room with a babyfoot and tables, and 2 tv rooms with lot of seats
>I am normaly always tired, but now that I'm here, after the first night I'm already full of energy cause I never slept for so long in my own bed
>I feel so alive, and I can't help it but think about the girl while somewhat searching for her in one of the rooms, wishing that she was not studying
>She is here !

Check'd.

I'd suggest buying into a Money Market account or even getting a financial adviser. It'd help down the line.

>all alone sitting in the back of the tv room doing nothing but hiding her phone to text I don't know who (phones are forbiden in the relaxation aera, those rules were dumb af)
>she had that depressed expression on her face that I NEVER saw before
>I always looked at her and that was the first time she seemed sad
>maybe the blue/white reflexion of the tv on her face and her eyes added to that effect (the room is completely dark)
>I stayed right at the tv room entrance
>I was looking at her as discretely as possible while doing my best to look interested in the shitty tv program that some douchebags had chosed (a reality show with tan dumb bikini girls)
>stayed here for like 20 minutes
>there were people going in and going out from the room so I've decided to sit down but there were nowhere to sit for me to still see that perfection
>she had her back against the wall in the back corner of the room
>I wanted to look at her again and again but still, I really had to sit down or I would have been a total weirdo/creep
>so I sat down on one of the seat of that last line of seats
>I was somewhat in the middle, she was at the far right
>There were only the two of us on that row
>Weirdly that made me happy as fuck
>I now see her body much better, but I practically can't watch her face now
>she is wearing some sort of pink yoga pants (not her style at all) as a pajamas
>she is wearing the t-shirt she had during the day
>I think that it's weird to change the lower part but not the top, she is like 80% of the time in skirt and the other 20% in short ; does she prefers to be in yoga pants but wants to look the way she always look cause it's look better and blablablah : that what I was thinking, I can't do anything but think about that dumb thing that nobody cares
>she gets up while there was still like 10 minutes before the curfew/the time when you have to go to bed

When I lost my virginity back in 2001 on April 23rd.

>be me
>be 34
>go camping with fam
>lost in woods
>find a meadow
>wander into wetland-ish area
>hear whispers in a thick accent
>git outa me swawmp lad
>h-hello?
>grabbed by legs and draged to a hut
>he begins speaking to me
>"PEOPLE ARE LIKE UNYINS LAD"
>he begins filling my anus with onion after onion
>this is painful
>he grumbles "AYE... DONKEH"
>They begin fucking my butt and mouth
>they fill me to the brim with cummies
>parents found me the next day completely white and covered with cummies
>go home and eat tendies because I had enough good boy points.
>I'll probably never have sex again if that's what it's like.
>abnormal fear of donkey's now.

Haven't had sex since.

This tbqhwy fam

reminds me of this

>She walks her way to the door, going before me
>”Sorry.” she said, touching my knee while striding over my legs
>I turn my head...
>THAT_ASS.jpg
>can't believe I see that ass so close, so tight
>she is gone
>she went to bed
>SHE WENT AWAY
>I feel like I never felt, I am all mixed up, I want it to be like in the movies, I want to be her hero, making her smile again, I want to be with her, for the rest of my life
>”wait.. I don't even know her personnality”
>”shut up you dumb fuck, she had so many friends all over the school, and she seems so adorable !”
>”but what if”
>”no”
>”and if”
>”the fuck not”
>”and how will I do that ?”
>”I have to make some sort of plan, that kind of girl will never be with a guy like me without a fucking motivation”
>I went to sleep
>I slept really bad, can't sleep, moving, overthinking, crying and crying
>crying cause I could never have a girl like her
>crying cause like a child making a whim
>not crying cause i'm pathetic but I could have
>morning.png
>my eyes are circled red
>didn't sleep more than some hours, and slept those hours really bad
>the day goes by
>the evening I eat at the cafeteria the diner and I see THE girl eating with a dude
>my stomach hurts for real
>he seems to be tall and skinny
>I saw it like 2 or 3 times
>looks gay af, wears leggins and hooded sleeveless jacket
>he is wearing the hood insidethe cafeteria
>what a dumb fuck
>feels jalous af
>want to punch him
>go sit with 2 “friends” of mine
>one is some sort of kind retard but a genius in class
>the other is a normie with glasses
>The kind retard spot me while I watch THE girl
>says something like “why are you looking at them ?” or some sort of thing
>”I don't see what you are talking about”
>”You can't stop looking behind me, and there is only this couple over here. So I ask you [...]”

Sheeit I thought those were thumbtacks for a second

>”shut up seriously nobody cares of what you think I'm doing, who are you seriously ?” (something like that, I don't remember well that moment)
>result on an argument
>they leave the table
>I'm alone
>The girl looks in our direction, our eyes meet
>Our eyes meet for like 2 entire seconds
>When she looks back to her friend I feels bad again
>sick of this shit
>after dinner and homework time they are in the tv area
>he is sitting like a complete jerk, shoes on the seats in front of him
>big shoes, naked ankles, black leggings, hug...
>come to think “is that her type of men”
>”I have a big skeleton, I will never be that slim”
>”I could kill him with one punch only”
>”Could it be that they already did things together ?”
>”Could it be that she has already done things with different men ?”
>”I am still a virgin”
>”I can't do anything right”
>”HOW CAN I GO TO HER ?!”
>”HOW CAN I GET HER ATTENTION ?”

she's still with you man. memories, loyalty, you told us your story, and she's a huge part of it. a part of you. i know this might sound cheesey, but she's still with you man

>Opens door
>Gets on floor
>Everybody walks dinosaur

old but gold

>days pass, 2 evening she is not in the relaxation area, all the other evening she is but with that guy, only one time she is in the relaxation area without him.. it's been more than a week now that I'm here.
>she is sitting exactly at the same place as the first day, in the far back right corner of the tv room
fuckit.jpg
>I go full I don't know what alpha/retard, don't know
>I sit right next to her
>she looks at me with that “wtf” expression
>those blue eyes staring at me are melting my soul for real
>find something to say, find something to say, find something to say, find something to say.
>”Are you alright ?”
>my face is going so red that I feel the heat all over my head.
>her : “Yes and you, are you alright ?” with a smile
>omg can't breath
>silence
>me ”Always”
>her “hm ?”
>me “I'm always alright”
>her “oh, ok” with a smile and then looking back at her phone
>the first time I saw her smile like a kind smile, the second time I saw her smile like a pity one, like I was some sort of retard that she had babysit wtfuuuuuuck
I really don't remember what happen here, seriously I will not make it up, but it happened, that's all to know
>I am playing with her hair
>I am fucking playing with her hair
>we are talking, I make her laugh and smile while I am making knot with her hair
>she pushed her seats a little bit forward so I can do that
>she still use her phone, but she is 80% with me
>it's like a dream
>I just want the phone to die and that moment to last forever
>10-15 minutes before the time, she says she has to leave to go to bed
>I don't try to push it or anything and let it be
>I rest here during the time I have left
>I smell my fingers
>They do not smell her
>sadly
>I'm definitely in love and that moment was the most precious to me

phys: Had a throbbing pain in my forehead, right over my eyebrow, next to my eye. 6 broken bones in total otherwise - wasn't that intense in comparison.
mental: Feeling of doom and despair in addition to "drowning" in thin air. I was in a college classroom in the middle of class gasping for air. Don't do (too much) drugs, kids

Got herpes once

>I want to marry her, I want to have many many babies so that we have a chance to have like one or two perfect ones (cause I can't imagine a mix between us two, we are like opposite)
>the next evening she is not in the relaxation area while being at the cafeteria right before
>the next evening she is not here anymore, she went back home
>during those day she ignores me
>not really ignoring cause I don't go to talk to her, but when I'm walking right in front of her she looks away
>bad bad bad feels
>don't know what to do
>overthink it again but the biggest question comes again and again : ”is she ashamed ?”
>I really dont think that I forced anything
>Was I a fucking weirdo for playing with her hair like that ?
>Did she just didn't know how to be polite with me ? She couldn't say no ? WTF DID I DO WRONG
>WTF DID I DO
>she is not in the internat anymore
>she does not aknowledge my existence during daylight
>I will just have to deal with it, I will have to become realist and go for those 5-6/10 girls
>I can't help but think that most of them are dumb
>Days and days after that, i'm at the library
>Winter is coming
>I am in the library to be in a heated space
>I'm watching a movie on my mp4, hiding it with a comic book
>I am sitting at a big rectangular table (a table for 4 or 5 persons)
>then it happens, where everything start

gr8 b8 m8

I got shocked by a 2,200 volt microwave capacitor, most unpleasant thing in my life. Other than that I get bubbles in my intestines which cause them to pinch, the pain from that is incapacitating

>THE girl comes sitting down right in front of me, a boy sit next to me and an other girl sat next to THE girl.
>wtf is happening ?
>THE girl “What are you listening to user ?”
>me “I'm watching a movie”
>THE girl “oh really ?! What is it ?”
>and this goes on, like we were some sort of best friends
>she makes some sort of presentation with the two other person
>I am now see like “the funny guy” or some shit
>don't know what to think at all, don't even understand the situation
>the other girl has to leave, and so leaves
>I am now next to a guy I don't know, in front of the girl I love
>she wears one of my favorite jacket of her, a pink and pastel blue one
>it goes on, we talks for a bit and then
>her foot touch mine
>wtf
>maybe it's an accident
>her other foot touche my leg
>wtf wtf wtf I don't understand anything
>ANY-THING NOTHING
>there is a big window (like the wall is made of glass) and there is the guy from the internat, the leggins-naked-ankles-cringey-guy
>she see him and say “ho, here comes my boyfriend”
>W-T-F
>her right foot comes along my leg, caressing me
>the dude next to me spot nothing
>I don't know what to do, to say, I just want the time to stop, it feels nor good nor bad, it's sweet but at the same time I'm stressed. And above all : I dont understand a fucking thing.
>Does the rules of the universe have change during the night ?

pft
and be uncool?
nigger please

underrated post.

Yeah I was thinking of getting a financial expert. So I can dabble into the stock market, I heard I can get some stable options and slowly build myself safely.

I will probably call someone about it next week.

Pal of mine done the exact same thing, worked in meat processing ..cutting it up basically on a table saw...meat was frozen....hands get really fucking cold...

Buzz buzz buz...fuck...EXACT SAME THING...

when stitched up his thumb was as wide as two!!

Oh believe it or not, he cut the tips off of a couple more few years later..

Dead now!!

(Worked with a geezer who cut his thumb off also, thumb was fucked, so they cut off his big toe, and stitched that on there...But that's another story)

>the “boyfriend” (leggins-naked-ankles-cringey-guy) arrive, and sit next to THE girl
>she did not stop
>I start to feel noisy, stressed as fuck
>I would win the trial by combat with that fucking faggot, but I'm not scared, I'm stressed, stressed cause I don't control anything here.
>they kiss
>they fucking kiss
>not like a little smack
>french kiss for like 2 minutes
>2 minutes where she DOES NOT STOP THE THING WITH THE FOOT
>I want to cry, and to scream
>alarm ringing, they have class blablablah
>they leave, I have not class, I stay
>wtf just happened
>the evening before diner THE girl runs to me
>”user, could you please accompany me ?”
>me “where ?”
>THE girl “to my appartment, It's already dark and I forgot my bus card”
>me IN MY HEAD [how did you come her this morning]
>me IRL “yeaaah sure I can !”
>I will have some detention and things like that, they will give me hell and all but don't care
>walk with her
>she is so damn cute
>silence for many minutes
>me “where is your boyfriend ?”
>her “already gone”
>me “oh”
>then we talks about her appartment, it's somewhat a new one if I understand well, it's like she says it's her appartment but it sound like she is being herself hosted, weird.
>silence again for many minutes
>she looks at her phone many times
>everytime she looks at her phone I feel bad for not finding anything to say
>me “are you alright ?”
>silence
>her “always haha”
>don't understand the reference in the action
>me “sure ? You look really worried.”
>her “yeah sure user, don't worry.”
>dont want to be heavy/pushing it
>silence until we get to her appartment
>her “here we are, thanks user”
>me “no problem”
>her “do you want to get something to drink before going back ?”
>silence, I was thinking about the detentions and all
>me “I'm already so late that it couldn't be worst I think, so why not ?”
>we walk the stair

Fiancé asks me to bite his every so often. Fucking weird.

>I behind her, she is in skirt, I try to see a pantie or something but can't
>when we walk the stair there is a door open ine the building
>one of the appartment is opened
>we come to a conclusion than I should look into the apartment to see if everybody is fine/alive/not robbed
>me “hello ? Someon ?”
>there is cats everywhere, there is just in my view at least 5 cats
>me “SOMEBODY ?”
>thinking [act like a thug, act like an alpha, go one, acte like a MAAAN]
>I enter more and more, cats are watching me
>A MEGA NAKED FAT WHALE IS LYING DOWN ON A COUCH FRONT OF HER TV
>mfw crisps and cats everywhere
>I go back quickly
>THE girl “so user ?”
>I explain her what I saw
>me “[...] she is drunk I think”
>her “at this time wtf”
>we continu to walks the stair until we arrived to her appartment, fucking last floor.
>we enter her appartment, I can feel my dick twitching cause I can think only about the fact that their will be only the two of us here.
>her “don't make noise, there is GIRLNAME who is slipping in my bedroom”
>wtf
>me “ok”
>she asks me what I want to drink, I say limonade or any soda but get water cause there was only water, fruit juice or alcool. We then speak a little bit about things and keeps speaking.
>it's really late now, if I don't go back now I will have to sleep in the street or I don't know what, never been late so THIS late, I don't know.

It wasn't that bad lol, it got caught between her front teeth, and she pulled away and it ripped a little.

>Look at my phone, 12 missed calls, shit shit shit.
>I stress out so much so fast, I am trembling
>TREMBLING WTF I AM A FUCKING FAGGOT
>she sees that I don't go well, I don't speak anymore and I just think about leaving
>her “are you alright user ?”
>me “no, not really”
>her “so you are a liar”
>me “what ?”
>her “you told me that you were always alright, remember ?”
>me “yes but no, I made a mistake and now I will have to face the conceqence etc.”
>her “what could happen at worst ?”
>me “being excluded from school ?”
>her “and what could happen at best ?”
>me “uh.. Not being excluded ?”
>her “So all you see right now is the school ?”
>me “what ?”
>she kisses me
>I close my eyes after many seconds
>she kisses again and again
>I can't think straight
>I can't think at all
>later I will find that disgusting that she kissed her “boyfriend” the very same day, anyway
>she kisses me like a goddess
>she put her hand on my torso under my shirt
>I put mine on her back under her shirt
>she push my hand to her ass, under her skirt through below
>AmIdreaming.jpg
>she has tights and it's not really pleasant to touch
>she gets up at once
>her “Not this time” big smile
>wtf
>I then leave, get back to the internat reaaaaaallllly late, got more than hell BUT no detention wtf
>I made up an excuse about me losing my direction after walked to the trainstation for info etc.
>they believed it

An anal abscess almost killed me. It started when a 24 hor flu got into my hemmoroid and made it mega huge. So i was being treated for a hemmoroid until last minute when i went back in because i depleted the two week supply of super preparation h in three days and the damn thing popped. On the plus side the nurses at my clinic now treat me super fucking nice, i dont have a hemmoroid any more, just a kinda mangled starfish and i got to try four different kinda of opiates in a night.

>the very next morning she was kissing that guy
>she came to me during lunch time
>asking me how it went for me with the late and everything
>at the moment I think that she is kind of a psycho, or something like that, I still love her more than anything but can't really figure out what she is.
>I explain her how I lied and went trough
>her “See ! You are an expert liar mister, just like you lied to me”
>me “what ?”
>her “You know I'm right”
>wtf
>days pass by, sometimes we talk a little bit, sometimes a little more, not a day really pass without salutations from each other
>we are soon in winter holidays, that day is cold
>I don't see her during all the day, I tell to myself that she is sick or something
>The same day I see her the evening going for her bus !
>she is alone
>I run to her, expecting her to be surprised in a good way to see me going out of the school to see her, and also I would have say “good morning” because we didn't see each other during all the day.
>I am right behind her and I say “Hey, THEgirlname”
>she turns just a little bit, she is completely hidden behind a big scarf, without her hair I couldn't have tell it was her
>She waves her hand just a little bit, and continue to walk
>me “Hey, wait for me”
>her “Please user not now” with a broken voice
>oh shit something happen
>me “Are you alright ?”
>her “NO I'M NOT, LEAVE ME PLEASE”
>oh shit what did I do
>me “Okay i'm really sorry, hope [I dont remember what but bullshit you say to people you love when they are really in a bad mood]”
>she walks away
>I start to go back to the school/internat

Just make sure you do it mate, dont want to have that small well just run out on you out of nowhere man

shes fucking beautiful..fucking nipples.....lbllbllblblbllblblblblbo

>after many minutes, right before I enter the internat
>wait
>I go back again
>I walk the fastest I can
>after a street I can see her
>she is already far, she is at the bus stop, waiting
>I walk fast, she does not seems to see me coming to her
>The bus is here, she gets in, I'm too slow for it
>The bus leaves with her
> I don't know what to do
>”what if I walked to her appartment ?”
>”what if I take the next bus ?”
>”yes I will do that, I will take the next bus !”
>wait for the bus
>see that there is 3 bus for this bus stop
>don't know wich one to take
>don't know the street names
>try to find the bus by guessing with the bus schedules
>can't do
>start to go back to school
>went full retard
>start to go to her apartment
>I walk and walk and walk
>”I know that there was a bridge”
>”I think that was that way”
>”If I make it back, I can make it that way too wtf” no I couldn't
>it's something to walk a direction to find the well-known downtown, it's another thing to walk from downtown to an apartment without a clue about any street name or adress
>I look at my phone, there is an incoming call, it's the school
>I play it like I didn't want to go at the internat, I play it like I have a breakdown or something, I say things like “sorry but I will come back tomorrow morning, I really need to breath etc.” they are really angry on the phone, they tell me I can't do that etc. I don't care, I search for the apartment.
>needless to say that I can't find it at all, many times I'm sure that I found the street and then minutes after I realized how fucked I am. I stayed the entire night out, didn't take a shower, will get more than hell, maybe exclusion
>what did I do
>for what did I do that for
>why am I such a retard
>I am tired but it's fine, the worst is that I feel really weak, I have the impression that I will fall every 10 steps I take

Fuck, now i need to go brush my teeth

>I have to go to class without having taken a shower, brushing my teeth or changing my clothes
>I feels really bad
>I sleep in all the class, some teachers don't care, other wake me up many many times but I fall asleep again and again, just want to sleep and to speed up the day, I just want to be at the internat, taking a shower and going to sleep.
>I did not see THE girl that day, I didn't searched to because of my poor condition tho
>the evening is here, but the day is far from being finished, I have to go to the principal office to explain myself
>Everything works not well at all, something like “any other problem like that caused by you and you are excluded definitively blabla” as been said to me.
>Nothing special after that, apart from all the “what were you thinking user” from the other member of the school staff
>I don't see the girl all day long
>tonight it's a week-end were I can go back to my house
>I do so
>monday there is not a trace of the girl
>I start to be creeped up
>wtf could have happen
>I start to imagine all the worst thing
>the next day I go to speak with her “boyfriend”
>not her boyfriend anymore since “that” day (the day I saw her crying in the evening)
>don't want to tell me why “none of your buisness blabla”
>he doesn't know where she is or what she does
>wtf
>start to overthink
>I should have take all my week-end to search for her apartment
>I will do so tomorrow morning, I will not go to class, I will find her apartment in daylight
>I do so, I search for it
>while she was always on her phone, we never exchanged our number
>I search for her apartment from 8am to finally find it at around 2pm

>There is many many doorbells, something like 12 or more
>Don't know wich one is the one, think that it will be the upper one cause she lives at the last floor
>I ring the 2 upper doorbells
>nothing
>again
>nothing
>I decide to try every doorbells one by one
>3 people answer one after another just to not let me ine
>the 4th person sound like a great grandma, she open the door
>I walk the stairs until the last floor
>I recognize the door, I am sure that it's here, everything works fine finaly
>stay here front of the door for many many minutes
>”what will I say ?”
>”what will she say ?”
>”what if she is not here, and only her friend is here ? What will I say to her ?”
>”Am I a creep for going this far ?”
>”Will I look like a complete weirdo ?”
>etc.
>then I decide to sit down on the stairs, I don't really know why, I just couldn't ring the door
>I sat down for almost half an hour, overthinking, trying to assembling all the puzzle pieces.
>I then get up and went to the door.
>I rang, I knocked, nothing
>I waited and tried again, nothing
>I pushed the door handle to see if it was locked, it was
>nothing to do
>I was 99% sure that something had moved behind the peephole, but couldn't cut my balls on it
>I started to walk down the stairs
>the door opens
>it's her !
>no
>no it's not
>it's her friend

His didn't rip. The first time I bit him it was accidental. Must have liked it. Cause he asks for it probably two or three times a month. Wants it harder each time. I'm pretty sure he wants me to bite a chunk of his dick off.

Fuck me ...is fucking 'hills have eyes' in a porno?

>she is on the phone “you are user right ?”
>I responded yes while being even more wtfucked
>then she handed me the phone “it's for you”
>I took it and it was like I thought, THE girl
>I asked what was happening and everything, didn't want to talk about her ex-boyfriend right away
>she tells me that she is a monster and thing like that
>normally “depressed toughts” like that make me cringe hard, but here I was all like touched, I was really worried and all.
>me “what are you saying ? You are perfect blablabla”
>I went full retardly romantic, saying how she was the perfect one, etc.
>then she cut all of it in one sentence : “you love me ?”
>I did not even have to think, I directly and without an once of hesitation say “YES, totally, I love you”
>her friend was making faces, looking at the ceiling with big eyes and such
>THE girl “I'm not good for you, I'm not good for anyone blabla”
>me “I said I love you”
>her “I heard that, but you don't know me blablabla”
>me “I have so many things to tell you, like the other day when I walked during ALL the night to find your apartment juste to go back to school at the morning blablabla”
>she was not laughing or anything, in contrary, she started crying even more
>her “I'm the worst blabla I'm a poison bla”
>here I started to think that it really started to sound drama queen si I wanted to talk about real things
>me “where a you THEgirlname ?”
>her “my family house” (it was far far away from here, something like 3 hours by car)

Administer, yes. Not prescribe.

>me “oh.. You don't plan to come to class soon or what ?”
>her “I don't know, maybe I will start again next year”
>NO NO NO NO
>I don't want to loose her, I don't want to go to the university while she is here at this school fuck no no no NOPE
>me “what are you talking about ? Why would you do that for ? Cause of a fucking faggot like this ExboyfriendNAME leaves you or betrayed you or something wtf ?!”
>the girl friend was looking at me completely puzzled
>silence
>I understood that I made a mistake, but I didn't know which one
>THE girl “user, I'm the one who leaved him. Because I certainly not be able to come back, I had to let everything go.”
>me “wtf are you talking about ?”
>her “my mom died last week, I have to take care of my 11yo sister.” (her father was dead for many years now)
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
>me “but you are still young and all blablabla”
>her “it's not even a choice user, I'm old enough according to the laws, and I'm the only family left etc.”
>fuck
>fuck fuck fuck
>what the fuck fuck it
>then it goes on a little bit, and after that end of the conversation
>I ask her friend for the phone number of THEgirl, she plays it like I am the dumbest retard ever, I put it on my old phone

fast forward two years later
>I'm in my second year in university
>at first I called her like everyday, then every week-end, after that I had a new girlfriend so it was less than once a month, when I had time for it.
>It's been months since I called her, and my gf is not home
>decide to call her, not even a tone, something like not a right nomber according to blabla
>wtf is this shit, she can't change her simcard, she dosen't has the right to do that omg
>went retard, looked back at my old phone to see if I made a mistake while reporting my old phonenumbers on my nokia XL
>not any error, and even if, I already called her with this nokia, I swear, so what the fuck
>try to enter in contact with her friends (on facebook, it took me years but I'm on it now ; but she doesn't have it for some reasons)
>can't find anyone that still talks to her
>someone even say “She is still alive ?”
>make me stress
>she couldn't have commit sucide or I don't know what wtf, impossible
>find absolutely nothing

fast forward jun 30 2016 (written the 1st of july)
>Police came knocking at my door yesterday morning, around 7am.
>she committed suicide, jumped off a cliff, she wrote a letter were she talks only about her sister and me. Not even her mother, father, friend, nothing.
>Her little sister and me.
>Her little sister should have something like 14yo now.
>The worst is that I don't even know what was on the letter, they didn't let me see it, not even read a copy or something. They were here only to ask me questions about the last times I were in contact with her and such things.
>They just told me that it was absolutely not my fault and everything, but not in a true “felling” way, they were acting all like heartless pro.
>I asked repeatidly for a copy, anything, I want to understand. All they said was “for now we can't”.
>I feel extremely bad. My girlfriend was right behind me when I opened the door to the police. She doesn't know at all about that part of my life.. Cause if you see it in it globality, it didn't took me so much of my time, some days in 4 months in school, and then some hours on the phone...
>My gf went to see her family this week-end, she left this morning.
Fuck why do I feel so full of shit. What could I have done better. I feel so terribely bad shit shit shit shit.

She said "i dont love you anymore"

Fuck off....Your'e Sucking the fucking Air out of the thread!!