Anti nigger thread

Anti nigger thread
No niggers allowed.

State your reason why u hate those niggers, and why u wish to cut there faces off and strap them to a tree, so you can ejaculate on there nigger face then tape it to a baby fetus, on a nigger fetus cmon 4chaners dont be shy, state the reasons u hate niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSrZkrek7Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mad white boy?

Lol

Why would I be mad? I dont own her like my family owned your ancestors

hope she enjoys being a single mom

and AIDS

and a finding out BBC is a myth

No one cares. We all know what a nigger does to someone that stupid. They get a kick out of using them then leaving them with a kid. Plus if she is stupid enough to go for a less evolved human then we don't want her

gudboy dindunuffin. just a 13 year old committing armed robberies who pulled what looked to be a real gun on a cop. prepare for the ensuing chimpout though

Firstly they look ugly as fuck and stupid to. But I am not a shallow man so I gave them an opportunity. I was robbed blind and beaten. Then I began to look at the way that the majority of them behaved and started to see for the first time in my life what a degenerate breed they truly are. BTW I live in South Africa. They took a beautiful country and fucked it up because they can't see past their own pockets

>ejaculate to a nigger skinned mask nailed on a tree

Sorry I can't cum with a limp dick, the black skin is kind of a turn off.
Why I hate them?
They're acting like fuckin' "gangsters" smoking weed in shitty cars, playing their cultural music. When they're on the "nigga synthesize" mode they are fuckin' apes. The blacklibesmatter movement was a real life reenactment of planet of the apes.

I do not wish death upon her. That is too easy. I wish for her to have her eyes and tongue as well as her hearing removed. After that she should have all limbs amputated and cared for to sustain what is left of her life so that she can suffer until the day she dies

ITT: things we'd never say to black people IRL because we're too timid and anti-social but vent on the internet because we think everything we see on TV applies to every single black person on earth.

Here's a hint at a better life op. Quit worry about what other people and races are doing. You clearly have no plan to change the current state of things if all you're going to do it bitch on the internet, because while you're making threads like this. People are actually living their lives.

> nigger

Can you not read? Course not, you're a nigger.

USdag here.
Why don't I ever see any at the University I go to? Only black people I see trying to get a bachelors/masters are not from US.

Tommy Sotomayor (a black man himself) agrees completely

Dorner was based though

Disgusting fucking nigger, I hope one day I can fucking strap you to a chair ass fuck u then pour gasoline over u and light to u on fire because that's what niggers deserve.

This

This is a nignog hate thread but the things I would do to that monkey for hurting that kid!!

im black but i love seeing white people sperg out and whine about blacks. this thread is hilarious.

so you dont hate black kids or something?

dump incoming

Typical Nigger, enjoying being stumped by master race

Why? What makes you life any more special than his?

let me know if you all want some more

Yeah because the Italian, Jewish and Irish gangs are totally okay with you because they wear fancy suits. It's the nigger gangs that are the problem. Right bro.

Have you watched the documentary Empire of Dust. I think you would appreciate it.

Go back to Cred Forums

>saves dindu pic
>wants to cum on dindu
>claims to h8 dindus
Denial is not just a dindu river, faggot.

Dude, all niggers do that to their kids.

No I shall thank you. By the way just for the fuck of it. Since I was beaten and robbed I have carried a Browning hi power every day. Have yet to use it but the next nignog that sees me as an easy target gets a free trip to the morgue with some nice hollow points

Moar

It is odd. No other race does this....(actually the Japanese do it to other asians on message boards, but we can save that for another thread) Besides I thought it was the "jews" that brought us here to ruin the white mans culture because only white people are strong enough to topple the jew empire or some shit? We're just stupid lackies its the jews you should be mad at...am I right?

stumped?

you waste your time bickering about petty dislikes and have the nerve to infer .. no. dude youre a joke. keep wasting your time and effort accomplishing nothing.

No problem man.

I can understand that. Both my roommate and I have had our cars broken into by niggers. I'm getting ready to buy a hand gun as well.

They also have stolen my mail so much that I have had to get a P.O. Box.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSrZkrek7Qk

She is just a kid. 2-3 yr old kids have same brain as a dog. I'd be mad if someone hurt a dog.

dude. notice how successful white people dont complain about jews and blacks. they know they have to work hard and not expect shit to come easy just cuz of their race.

but whites never have the audacity to disrespect me in public so this shit is pure comedy to behold.

And bad Credit

I'm a shroddinger faggot.
They might exist, but in the shitty town I live in, only niggers are visible

I think you should also get an ar 15 for defence of your home. In South Africa it's hard to find a good quality ar that does not bust the bank so I got an Ak and tricked it out with tactitard shit. Keep yourself safe. Not just from niggers man from any one. Keep well user

This is epic! Anyone getting away with this right under their nose, I am a fan of! kek

In my experience, the people that were the most racist against niggers were other niggers. Here are some of my experiences:
>experience 1 of 3
>Meet black man named Marcus
>Marcus was a software engineer and not even kinda gangsta
>Marcus is dating blonde white girl
>Blonde white girl is only with Marcus because it upsets daddy
>Blonde girl hates that Marcus isn't gangsta and he treats her well
>Blonde girl wants to go see "Get Rich or Die Tryin" in theaters
>Marcus doesn't want to but complies
>Next day
>Ask Marcus how the movie was
>Marcus sighs and grumbles out the words "If I was white I would hate niggers too"
>Marcus realized blonde girl was stereotyping him, which is racist
>Marcus dumps blonde girl
>Now happily married to a black woman, has children, and makes a six figure salary

>accomplishes shitposting

Huge difference between a nigger and a black person.

cool thats perfect logic. One race of people steal something from you, which means its perfectly logical to throw a blanket over every single person of that race.

>AR 15

I'm in the U.S. so that might be a little overkill lol.

My neighborhood is a slum, but thankfully it isn't Detroit (yet).

Top kek

experience 2 of 3
>girlfriend worked at restaraunt
>coworker was a young black guy
>young black guy would become aggressively angry when black people approached him and started talking "hood" to him.
>black guy was a huge fan of burt reynolds of all fucking people
>said that he would give literally anything to be white because no matter how hard he works he'll always be a nigger
>had to taje anti-anxiety medication and anti-depressants because every time niggers act up (which is often) it would make life harder for him
>became suicidal
>wanted to die because he was ashamed of the color of his skin

What the fuck

"hey guys, get a load of this, white guys are burning buckets of kfc" "..as ..a threat? ... to piss us off?" "... i dunno dude but theyre torching buckets."

HAHAAHA

They're responsible for most drug importation and mass murders here in new york city. The black gangs don't do anything but kill each other and buy drugs from the mafias that bring them here. They're the real problem.

inferior species that at this point, what with the replacement of unskilled labor with robots, is entirely worthless and only a drain on the rest of the world. show me a nigger and i can show you a white that can do what he does only better (except nigging of course, though there are white niggers and they come close). also instead of exploring our solar system we gave niggers civil rights and a nigger killed nasa to pay for more welfare.

experience 3 of 3
>Have friend who works at a mobile phone store
>stop by to visit him and talk about phones and shit
>elderly black man approaches my friend
>elderly black man was having some issues with his old flip phone and asked for help
>two hippity hoppin naggertrons come into the store smelling like weed and being loud as shit
>they decide they're too good to wait for assistance and interrupt my friend
>friend gets pissed and says he's with a customer and they need to be patient
>old mans insurance covered a replacement
>friend goes into the stock room
>two naggertrons approach elderly man and say "how ya doin, muh nigga?"
>elderly black man absolutely loses his fucking mind
>"I spent most of my young life fighting to try and have that hateful word scrubbed from our language to create a better life for you young people. I've been homeless and hungry. Told my whole life i'm not good enough just because I'm black. I am NOT your fucking nigger! You should be ashamed of yourselves"
>naggertrons get pissed and leave shouting "dis nigga be crazay" and laughing out the door
>Elderly black man finishes up his business and leaves
>He was very clearly upset and very depressed over the whole ordeal
>I actually felt sorry for him

This is what you do with niggers

Mississippi wind chime

>thinks all black people = niggers
>doesn't realize niggers come in all races
>op is now the niggerest