Alcohols of Cred Forums, I got a question for you

Alcohols of Cred Forums, I got a question for you.

>be me
>drink most days for a little over a year
>don't get shitface wasted majority of time, usually only a 6 pack or less
>develop addiction (I guess?)
>everything just feels slow and boring when not drinking
>so drink couple beers to chill
>decide quit
>Withdrawal hits me at 800 diamonds per wall
>major shakes, cant even write a check cause Michael J Foxing
>feverish, gut rot, amplified hangover symptoms, etc.
>nightmares, cant sleep
>nervous system forgets to breathe sometimes, very unsettling
>paranoia extreme
>much fatigue
>mouth constantly tastes like blood

experienced this withdrawal for about 10 days. Feeling fine now.

I wasn't an "alcoholic" I don't think, never had a control problem with the amount I drank, just the frequency.

So my question, how long should I wait before drinking again? Like just 3 or 4 beers once a week? Will the withdrawal come back in full force or will I be fine?

Asking here because all the google led me to was alcohols talking about how they go back and cant control the amount they drink, which I can do just fine.

bumpin with random pics

someone knows

Fuck dude....been drinking getting drunk every night for over 8 years....I know this feel, I am hooked....court Tuesday, will be put on probation....not sure wtf I am going to do....I need my booze....I now drink a liter per night on week/work days, and a half gallon per day on weekends....

dubs get

Try just drinking on the weekends or socially OP

Me again....I had to quit smoking pot, so I replaced one addiction with another....do you smoke weed? If not, smoke weed instead, and have a beer on the weekend...and compared to me, you are and was not an alcoholic

Damn man, thats rough. You ever tried to quit? The withdrawal is awful, and I dont wanna go through it again. But i'm afraid if I drink at all again it'll hit me just as hard

I do smoke, and it does help, but sometimes you just want a beer you know? And thats why I said I dont think I was really an alcoholic, my body just developed a dependence on it.

Thats what I was intending to do, but I'm not sure if the withdrawal will come back. Idk how long after withdrawal to wait so it won't happen

Tried....doc gave me vallium to help with DTs, took vallium and drank also....I'm fucked

Also....I had to do 4 months in jail a few years back....didn't really have issues, but first thing I did when I got out was have some beers

I didn't go to the doctor to get any benzos, just suffered through with the risk. How are you not dead?

I guess only the good die young? I'm 29 BTW, been smoking cigs since 12, weed from 14-26 daily, meth 17-24 (a lot) never injected, pills, last year (quit)....just can't quit the booze

Also some coke here and there, ecstacy a few times, mushrooms (I love) a few times....I'm sure there is more...but all was like a one or two time thing

Bump damn it

i had this happen to me a few years ago, i drank too much over the xmas and new years, stopped and got the shakes, shits and everything you stated

thing is once u have got the shakes from stopping drinking it never goes away, i drink everyday, i have a few days where i dont, first day feel tired and shakey then it goes, then when i got to see my gf or she comes over it starts again so its hard to stay dry

i drink cheap cider (ukfag) keeps me straight, its half past midnight here and i gotta be at work in 6 hours but im here with my cheap cider.

the thing for me is running out, i dont like to run out and like a bit for in the morning

the fact i can go days without drinking shows im not an alcohol, i just like to do it, takes the edge off the day and really helps me sleep

if you or me were downing bottles of vodka and wine every single day of the year then yes thats an alcohol problem.

>I dont think I was really an alcoholic, my body just developed a dependence on it.

Dude, I got news for you...

>the fact i can go days without drinking shows im not an alcohol

If I don't drink, I can't sleep