youtu.be/Ahr4KFl79WI
youtube.com/watch?v=nzyNWyZhUS0
youtube.com/watch?v=g9OxXVReUBM
youtu.be/ZLV2-ewrIdk
youtube.com/watch?v=FdF-YkECTVc
youtu.be/6QW_xi-5Gho
frtyd.com/go/bW_brnF3_xfqZ/Chon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was talking more about the singers. Each singer has their good points, and I tried to go for songs that showcased the band as a whole to see which singer fit the music better.
Speaking of music that helps when you're at work and need to get shit done
youtu.be/aBjuOtgTe6U

I haven't actually watched an episode of House MD yet because I was doing math stuff but tonight I plan on working with it.
>Probably a lot though.
I want to do Network Admin stuff but they need me to take these basic classes for some unholy reason.
>It sucks.
But yeah, that class was my fav, we had a cool teacher and everything. He'd answer just about any question.
>"I heard you can kill somebody instantly by stabbing between the second and 3rd vertebra, is that true?"
>"Wouldn't doubt it, but at the same time it would be much easier to ice pick them in their brain stem. *proceeds to lecture about how the mafia use to kill people.*"
Best class.

[yuno]
I can't draw for shit but I really like this guy's stuff. They're more like paintings but I can't do that either. Didn't do anything today

still here

oh i understand i have that shit as well
>tfw i have english and german
kill me fam
hah sounds like a great guy, for some reason all the great teachers teach great subjects
ah i know the feeling, i am gonna try again soon though.
maybe you need some bob ross? i heard he is a great teacher
you still have some hours left right?
any plans?
i dunno their logo is a rooster so they opted for a gross pun i guess.
i understand if you dont believe me kek
cant really help it but just google it i guess

mandatory uta claim

when the cats away, the mice will play.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzB9XCrwvMk

tut tut tut.
have i taught you nothing.
the voice of the singer doesn't matter, as long as they can hit the notes its fine.
how they present their voice and what they sing is what matters.
i believe a similar thing about instrumentalists, but less harsh as its something that is learned over time, not genetically perfected.

>full album again
heard first three mins
its too party/techno
i don't see any further meaning in it

youtube.com/watch?v=t8CWXPXujXc

Blood... guts... glory...
Mako claimed.

don't really have anything ahead of me

25 right now. A few months away from 26.

Every job is a bullshit job. You're literally trading segments of your life away to a multimillionaire/billionaire for the bare privilege of survival. Even if they pay you well, you are still on a ball and chain. You can't go into work whenever you're short on cash. You have to be there every single day, at the same exact time or risk losing your income stream permanently. Every job is bullshit job. Trust me. Work is just work.

Don't get attached to your coworkers either. No matter how much you may like them, they will never be your family. A job is just a means to enjoying your life at home, nothing more. You have a limited amount of time on Earth, and so do your loved ones. Don't throw it away by buying into that "love what you work at" bullshit. I did that at first with biology and I lost almost 2 years of my life I will never recover.

When you finally reach the apex of your life, you will remember every second you wasted. Now that I have my canine soulmates, I can't help but remember every shitty job, every wasted moment I had up until now. Even now, my programming job takes up a huge chunk of my life during the week, and those are just wasted days chipping away at the limited time on Earth I have to enjoy my canine family. They only live a decade and a half, and that time is being donated to some millionaire to increase his company's profit margin. That doesn't make me feel good. I want my own business.

My friend dragged me to a dog park, I'm now sitting here watching a gay Chihuahua orgy.
>Chihuahuas are fucking retarded

well i dont care that much about there dick joke

Ha. I can only imagine.

No life

Loser

Anti social

Get out the house

No friends

Parents pay for everything

Virgin

First world problems virgin

> at a park surrounded by people
> needing to get on Cred Forums to the waifu thread
GEE BEING OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR ONCE MUST BE SO HARD

Terrible paws
I don't recognize you
GEE I SURE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THESE DOGS

ouch

It sucks knowing what the drugs do and thinking of ways that the drugs wouldnt help them in any way. I think they described prednisone not as an anti-inflammatory at all one episode. I laughed at that one. Using methotrexate as an immunosuppressant was good, but they forgot the folate supplement.
That is the point. It was music to lose yourself in and use the beat to time your work. Optimal movements.
And as far as the singer matching the album goes, the reason I asked was the power of the voices themselves. The second had a raw vitality to him that the second sounded like he was trying to emulate, rather than bringing his own energy from his other bands. Something that plagues new singers coming to existing bands.
>Johnny Cash covering this can go and fail hard
youtu.be/Ahr4KFl79WI
>tfw you were out with friends for 7 hours last night having fun with Pathfinder

im 29
my mother is broke, and i don't know my father.
try again please

If you want an invite, come to Larunda Relay: Channel 3. Let me know when you are there.

Cutest feet I've seen in a while

oh okay
that kinda sucks, maybe play some games?
im so sad i cant play
thats why i kinda wanna start working for myself
but the prime example of why this is a bad idea is my father so i dunno, it scares me
you think you can make it work on your own?
hate those dogs
cant you just stand up and walk away?
yea me neither
their art is amazing though
they made the get jinxed video appearently
heretic
heh seems like i dodged the bullet

I awaken

Dang, nice feet.

invite to what? whats Larunda Relay?
huh thats pretty neat of them.

WEW

What do you do for a living? Music?

Definitely, but it really matters who's around you. If your father is immediately in your life, I suggest putting that on hold for now. Or he might ruin your business if it ever goes anywhere.

When I was younger I tried starting a dog walking business but my older brother knew I was into sex with dogs and he was kind of a piece of shit. Soulless person. I knew he would blackmail me or dismantle my business out of jealousy, so I didn't really go all-out with that business. I just kind of let it flounder. I had to get out of that house and away from that family before they dragged me into poverty with them forever. Computer science was a great thing for my life, and so was the job I had in college. I was allowed to study at work, so I got paid to learn.

Now, I'm faced with starting another business away from that blackmailing brother and terrible home. I'm confident I'll succeed without the bad influences I've had to deal with in the past.

i hear you.
im kinda not 100% focused rn, theres a bird by my window. its pretty.

>Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
pretty good band.
haven't heard in a while. thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzyNWyZhUS0

To my Clan. Don't feel obligated or anything, but we have some stuff unlocked that can help you out. Some clan only weapons and stuff.

Larunda Relay is basically a "Town."

Change of plans.
Goodnight.

probably gonna do that when the others get on
>So sad I can't play
for me it's literally the other way around
goodnight

neenee

Calamity-masu'd

Your post was fine to me. The others were awful.

One of you actually made it out the front door yet still manage to find your way back on here. This entire thread is your social life huh? Do you even have real friends you ACTUALLY talk to? Or do they all ignore you because all you do when they invite you out is just log on Cred Forums to talk to anons? Fucking fag. If I was your friend and invited you somewhere and all you did was sit on your phone like a bitch I'd fucking kick you in the throat.

I'm sorry I guess you'd rather get cummed on like usual

I believe you have friends. Unlike these others. But fuck you anyway.

tattoo art.
i tour around europe every year, i'm on tour rn.

i wont say im famous cuz im not, thats obvious.
hell someone will probably only know if i'm in an area when i say i am or if someone see's me there

youtube.com/watch?v=g9OxXVReUBM
(was playing in the parlor today)

Birds are great animals. Ive lived with a few over my life.
Mostly parrots, befriended a few local scavenger birds though. Prevents attacks during the swooping season.
youtu.be/ZLV2-ewrIdk
So mean for no reason. You might invade my safe space with those sharp words.

Hi. Is there anyone who misses me over here?

yea its great
they did a bunch of other stuff too
dont worry im still far too young to actually start a business. But you are right i shouldnt be asking him for any sort of help

oh damn that sucks man, i hope you werent actually planning something but i guess not
it must have been painful im sorry

yea sure if you are good at what you do it shouldnt be a problem
best of luck
goodnight
which is now right? have fun
>for me it's literally the other way around
what you mean?
i guess i should be thankful some random user doesnt think im a pathetic fuck
oh wait i dont care

oh ok sounds cool. where is it?
i dont enjoy that

Yeah, I've had so many cool science teachers though, like my Geology teacher, the guy was super cool, as long as you did the work you could fuck off in class, but he taught too, he like to show us the local geology.
Kek, sounds like they're not as accurate as I was hoping.
Okay, I'll be there soon.

still here

Mercury. You need to be MR3 to enter tho.

i saw xcom lotor online all kinds of stuff.
ahh ok well i hit mastery rank 3 so ill head there right now

Kyou
Sad Rory
Germany a best :^)

Look for an Orange Rhino sitting near the entrance.

I'm sad it's the only thing I can do

here here
hows life treating you?
i never had geology, didnt really interest me that much. I know that kind of teacher though
i basically never went to math class in highschool, might be why i failed though
oh you actually visited despite the name?
yea its amazing, kinda makes me jealous
but im mostly impressed

I don't want to talk about Germany.

Completely forgot. Sarcasm over the internet is wasted.

I've seen some better days. And worst ones.
A blank day I'd say

That's really interesting. You must get to see some amazing places. Before the muslim takeover I mean. I always wanted to take my dogs to France, but with the current problems in Europe, we might jut head to Quebec instead. I love french culture. I want to learn it.

I've been told to NEVER partner with anyone to start a business under any circumstances. They always end badly. A business should be your sole property.

I wish the best of luck to you too. I would highly recommend computer science or maybe something medical to get you started, but don't plan your life around working for someone else 12 hours a day. You will regret it. Think about a business during your last or 2nd to last year of college. Internet business is promising.

Kek. Doing good?
Is it though? :^)

go nuts
um didnt you say something about channel 3? im at the landing pad
well people have the ability to draw which is pretty neat

Yes. Channel 3. Alright, look around for an Orange Rhino breh.

I'm sitting near the entrance.

You tell me :^)

If I see you I'll bow.
Math was pretty fun too, I had a few cool teachers, except one guy who seemed like he wanted to die, and another one who seemed like a pedophile.

how do i change the channel? how do i know what a rhino looks like?

Two can play it that game :^)

Oh yeah, in case you didn't notice, a little bit ago I was complaing that none of my friends could play Pathfinder, so your no friends argument is moot.
And I have a job, so I'm out of the house just about every day, so yeah.
Try harder next time :^)
Oh yeah and
>Implying you would try shit
>Implying you can even lift your legs high enough to get to someones throat
>Implying you wouldn't be shot
I'm watching my friends purse while she goes for a jog.Why she can't go for a jog somewhere that isn't a dog park I do not understand.
>This is the same friend who keeps her cereal in the fridge BTW

>Germany a best.
I'm right here, you know.

>Not wanting about Germany.
Might as well since I'm here. :^)

If you guys ARE there then check your Options > Gameplay > Region. I'm on East.

When you select the relay it will ask which instance or channel you want to looks something like
>Relay 1: Busy
>Relay 2: Calm
>Relay 3: Calm

Join 3

Dis my rhino.

oh you having a bad day?
you can drive around town once again, that helped right?
thats fine then i guess
been up to anything lately?
yea thats true, i have heard some gross stories being fucked by your partner

yea im taking another shot at med school this year, if i fail again im gonna swap to programming. as you said both are viable for own businesses
kek yea, but these guys pretty much are gods
im glad if i can draw a stick figure
haha best part about highschool were pretty much the teachers
had one who couldnt even speak dutch but claimed he was very good at math
well he wasnt, he got fired after two months of working there
cant she just keep her purse at home and not let you do such mundane things
you got some wacky friends

i love birds, their figure was what intrigued me, their common innocent personality kept me
(obviously survival comes before that)

lucky you, i never got to own a bird as they aren't allowed in my apartment and i never got one as a kid, not many birds live round my area but i have gained the trust of almost every pigeon & crow in my area.

i have seen all sorts of birds on my travels, my favourite i have seen is a southern white faced owl someone owned.
so gentle.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdF-YkECTVc

i hate the french, you probably know why
>the treaty of versailles

Claiming Felix

What game? :^)

Sorry didn't see you there short sour kraut

Yeah. I think. And ya?

?
Don't you use fancy words on me.

Nothing much. I've given up on being a normie now. I won't die if I don't get laid

FUCK IVE BEEN HAD
>That smug face
You win this round

Let's just say I wouldn't enjoy it as much as usual right now. And there are increased chances I would run into a tree

ok followed directions and im meditating in a waterfall in the first big room
well yeah but just how it goes

My grandfather used to own a sulphur crested cockatoo in an outside aviary. Used to walk in and he was so gentle and affectionate. A bird I hope to own one day. Not a baby, it would live without me too long. One that is already an established personality. Or even a ringneck or African Grey. But that would be stretching my completely non-disposable income.
youtu.be/6QW_xi-5Gho
Hehe

I was lurking last thread, that's why.
>Too much doggo erp.

Since when was I using fancy words on you?

Alright got it.
Kek.

Heh. C'mon now. You gotta come to me. Eru beat you by the way.

>yea im taking another shot at med school this year, if i fail again im gonna swap to programming. as you said both are viable for own businesses

How could you fail at getting into med school? Like most things in life it's just a numbers game. Did you apply to 50 or more? If you're applying for less than 5 don't even bother. You will likely not get in. Average success rate is 4% so if you did 50, you'd have a decent shot. Maybe 60 if you can manage. Don't look down on Caribbean schools either. An MD is an MD, especially if you start your own practice. As long as it's approved by the US board of course.

If you're already to the point of applying to med school, maybe you should look into becoming an anasthesiologist or pharmacist. Both very well paid with flexible work hours. From what I've heard, surgery and trauma center sucks. Too many hours.

I see. Are you German?

no, im english. but i don't like how they took germany's land and expected it all to be ok

kek yea thats true
you were in the wrong when you wanted to be a normie in the first place
oh i understand
very cheeki my friend but not quite
what are you drinking?
so you said you played advance wars right?
remember which one it was?
its dutch college, they make you do 3 tests and if you fail any you arent accepted
i can apply to only one a year so thats that
i wanted to just start my own general practitioner office

How'd an English tattoo artist find himself in the EU?

Ah, I see. That's quite different from the US. In the US you have to apply to each school separately.

Over here, general practitioners don't make very much money and work many hours. I don't know how it is in Denmark.

Kek
One day Rory...one day

Since the moment when I didn't get what you say and my pride won't let me use the Google Translate.

Well....yeah

nope just that it was on the ds. i dont remember too much of it

Claimed

Oh I forgot image.

the same way english bands do.

Sorry meant Netherlands. Right (?)

Also I don't know if programming is really big over there. In the US it's a good degree, but I can't say for where you live. I don't want to steer you down the wrong path.

pisswater

So MWO when? Comp is starting up.

i aways do but you don't care

kek nice try but dutch means i live in the Netherlands, dont blame you
they actually make bank here without doing that much, so thats part of the reason its appealing i guess
its okay we all make mistakes
we will forgive you
whats up?
oh thats a shame, im really having fun with it again and the ost is amazing
ah nice job, yea hahah
nah if you have a degree in programming here you are certain of a job. Not sure how the whole self employment would work out though
kek
is it alteast good pisswater?

it's alright

Now that's being unfair. I did go to the stream once or twice. I was just ignored.

Just chilling.
The BBQ just finished

I was away for that moment bby. Hop in really quik. i gotta show you something.

Doggo erp is bad. All of it.
>Cats ftw.

I just now realized I forgot to put " to talk" in between "wanting" and "Germany". Sorry.

I'm actually busy today I have to work set up and tear down on a school event. Tomorrow I'll be up. Got through the tutorial today though. Controls were awkward only issue I have right now.

hey sweetie

i dont remember all too much about it really. sorry.

thats good
have fun getting drunk and feeding in league'
thats great, i love BBQ
you better tell me you had some beer with it
its fine i was just talking

If it's not Re:Zero (fuck Re:Zero I'll)

Thats not the problem. I don't get the
>Might as well since I'm here :^)

Sup, hon?

Artisan beer, mah nigga

Nigger

i just need to tell u something gawd.

and no Im a real nigga so i've been jammin macross delta

Laura is German. That's why.

>Cats
>

Ok. I'll drop by real soon

Fuck Laura.
At least Brazil didn't lose the 2 world wars

well yeah its just my understanding is bad

I feel strangely compelled to put a gun on her right arm and change the filename to barret.jpg

you,
i like you
its okay man stuff happens

>sleep time
good night everyone

>Rio is a literal shithole
>Germany ALMOST won those wars
>Losing 7-1 in fucking soccer

the ceiling
or something like that
thats how it goes right?
I'm pretty tired so gonna go to bed soon
how are you?

yeah we'll see how that goes. I'll probably keep my mic muted to I don't sound like a complete mess. goodnight

Back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up

kek

I bet you get plenty of groupies.

It would be hard to travel around with my canine groupies.

Yeah programming is the future. There was this fear that indians would take all the programming jobs but you get what you pay for, and companies are realizing that fast. You not only need a degree programming but you need a portfolio. I had a decent little portfolio of a couple projects I did in college which helped me land the job I have now. But I still want less hours.

Well,i like you too.

>Can't deny that. Fuck Rio. But most of other places are cool
>Hahaha. Nope. Germany got rektd good.
>Frist, its not soccer, it's football. Second, I can't deny our actual team is kinda shitty. But we did won that fucking cup 5 times.

I think so.
I'm fine. I'll drop by Shino's stream a little and then go to sleep too

Guess i won't then.

dats right. No one messes with The Yuuko

>best fox claimu

And on the hunt for dank loot in destiny

How many know it's me, gorgeous?

Not many

Well you didn't seem to mind when i put a beard on. Oh well.

She needs her purse for some reason, you know in case her phone needs to charge at a dog park or she needs Vitamin C.
She's not wacky, she just has her quirks like everyone else.

>Finally back at her place

Everyone. We talk about it behind your back the second you leave~

Much appreciated, i duns really care so longs as it's free ya dig?

As long as you fuck her I'm okay with it

good to hear

Brazil was never part of the Wars, why exactly should that matter? Oh, and fuck you too, Laura is literally the best girl of her series.

Isn't that the only cat picture you have?

Why the hell am getting deja-vu again?

My waifu
frtyd.com/go/bW_brnF3_xfqZ/Chon

But I don't want to fuck her

Brazil went to WW2. FAB. Força Expedicionária Brasileira. We kicked some asses in Italy and made possible to trespass the north side of Italy

I want Ahego of all your waifus

No

Have a good night Tomobro

Goodnight, Nanas.

Kek they'll know soon

How dare you! I hope you're behind 6 proxies

best female

>Beating Italians
>Like it's any challenge
The literally gave up halfway through both wars with little resistance. Hell in WW1 they surrendered then fought for the people they were fighting to begin with kek.
No unless cat keyholes count
>Your "tool"
Out of context that's lewd :^)

FUCK YOU NND

Nigga i'm in incognito mode.
Good luck fam

Also sorry Kyouko if you're reading this
>Saber

oh hello again, yay friday

Camera man.

Watch out Jew lovers, the worst is yet to come.

two things

I'm not actually at Oktoberfest
I'm at some shit called grapefest

Hello

what grapes are there O-O

All that you colorize
The one you'll be
All that you memorize another you for us to see
You're all like parasites
With nothing to give
You're living in a crowded world and you're taking up place when you don't live
?

That won't do a damn thing. I'm hacking now

Holy shit dude haven't seen you in a long time!

You tried, ruru. You tried

They count.

I get the feeling that I am replacing some dude lol

Go for it. I needed a final kick to an hero anyways.

It's discount Oktoberfest and it's also an amusement park

WHAT. The best we get are small fairs sometimes

I might see you soon Ruri.
Might.

Cool

>Might disappear for a while

I'll keep good care of him in the meantime

Hello there!

Togame uses a tripcode.
I'll see you soon, beautiful.

No, you won't.

I'm not going to bed, was saying good night to S-mug Tomoko.

We clanned up and I didn't get to say goodbye in game.

Rolling for trips.

It's boring as Shit, the "haunted" mansion is basically the most shit generic "horror" ride. Some props here and there, very bumby, some random guy, jeez even royalty free scream sounds

Oh um you switched before right?

Rip

I would to. Would these trips demanding lewds lie?