Is there a way to feel good?

Is there a way to feel good?
and by good i'm not talking about hapiness or things like that.
i mean:
Being in the optimal condition to perform in your daily basis.
I feel really really really tired and weak.
I eat 3 meals at the day
recently (like a month ago) i fixed my insomnia, i go to sleep at 10-11:00 pm and wake up at 5 am.
I go to run with my dog in the afternoon but i get tired really quick, and my legs and back hurt bad.

how do i improve my "resiliency" under pain and stress?

Answer me this is that you in the picture?

adderall

are you being ironic?
if not, i wish i was that handsome.

No are you cute?

It's a screenshot from the movie fight club

i'm ugly as a monkey

i can't afford drugs, also i don't want to get addict.

You're going to need a better diet and to take all the neccersary vitamins and nutrients for at least a month. Your body is lacking some of the things you wouldn't think you needed.

How about this show yourself and I'll tell you what to do?

6-7 hours might not be enough sleep for you. If you can't handle running try just walking a bit and see where you can go from there. Start eating less crap.

Make sure you stay hydrated. As a nation, half of us are thinking about handing the power to launch nukes over to a woman who can't remember to drink water. Be smarter than Hillary Clinton and stay hydrated, that alone will make you feel better. Cut out caffeine totally if you are able, you'd be surprised how much sedative your brain releases trying to restore balance when it gets hit with caffeine.

I eat healthy, work out got prescribed adderall and drink like a fish on the weekends. I'm not a shut out in weirdo, so having a social life and daily interactions with people at work and going out has helped.

Faggot.

What do you eat? Give me a list of EVERYTHING you eat, snack on, drink, etc.

That is the very first thing.

>"shut out in weirdo"

how can i know what i'm lacking of?

this is what i eat everyday (what i can afford)

Breakfast:
Cornflakes with milk
Lunch
Beef/Chicken/Lasagna/Potatoes with rice and vegetables
Dinner
Eggs (omelets/scrambled) with Beans Cheese and Bread

also I'm from central america

Of course i drink water not too much to die, but enough to be hydrated.

i run a little cybercoffe so i interact with people i consider myself pretty polite.

for what purpose i don't give a shit about my face, i just try to be as clean as possible.

Because I want to hold you and give you a pink bubble bath

lyme disease?

>Cornflakes w/ milk is nothing but synthetic vitimins and minerals, sugar, and carbohydrates. Milk is almost as bad for you as Coke (assuming it is the processed shit from the store and not actual untouched milk from a farm). Your body will only absorb about 20% of anything synthetic. So you are basically jamming yourself full of sugar, and then leaving your body to fend for itself. You probably have noticed you feel good/have energy immediately after eating cereal but then crash within 30-60 minutes.

Beef is something I love, but you have to take it in small amounts and don't cook the crap out of it. Lasagna is bad for you. Lots and lots of carbs and fats. Pasta you have to stay away from or eat sparingly unless you are on a work out routine which requires high carb builds. Rice is the same thing, but digests much easier, so you should be ok using rice as a filler. Veggies are always a +.

Dinner seems fine, don't do the bread if you can help it.

Use as little butter and oil in your cooking as possible.

Just read that you are in Central America. I am wondering if your milk is fine there. Not sure on the processing there. But in North America, milk is fucking terrible for you and we are lied to constantly about it being a key staple for good health.

2nd question(s):
How long has it been since you've properly worked out? If you just got into a routine, how long was it before you got into this routine? How tall are you? Male/female? How heavy are you? And can you run a full mile? If not, how far can you go in a full mile?

Didn't mean to greentext that first line.

stoicism. try it, read seneca

>fap with moderation
>eat eggs avocados lean meat to increase test
>excersise
>veggies fruits

pasta you have to stay away from

mfw i literally eat pasta almost every day and i'm 1.85 for 82kg - and no, i don't work out

lol retard

>Beef is something I love, but you have to take it in small amounts and don't cook the crap out of it. Lasagna is bad for you. Lots and lots of carbs and fats. Pasta you have to stay away from or eat sparingly unless you are on a work out routine which requires high carb builds. Rice is the same thing, but digests much easier, so you should be ok using rice as a filler. Veggies are always a +.

since i buy the food in a local restaurant i'll try to buy my own stuff in the supermarket.

>Just read that you are in Central America. I am wondering if your milk is fine there. Not sure on the processing there. But in North America, milk is fucking terrible for you and we are lied to constantly about it being a key staple for good health.

probably shit.
male
18 years old
1.73 m
140 pounds

>How long has it been since you've properly worked out?
like 1 year

>If you just got into a routine, how long was it before you got into this routine?
Not exactly a routine but i tried to go in walks/runs (like 1 mile i think) atleast 3 days in the week.
15 push ups everyday and that's all

>And can you run a full mile?
no

>how far can you go in a full mile?
like a litlle more of half mile.

doctor fag here. Dr. Faggot, to you kid.
Stay away from screens for a while. Get sun and fresh air. Eat healthy. Exercise 30 min a day vigorously but don't let that be your only movement. Go run around, find a hobby that doesn't involve sitting on your ass all day and night. You'll meet likeminded people and they'll help you.

>lol retard
You clearly know nothing about health and food and metabolism. Please don't type a response. You won't be counted.

Cocaine

Sounds like you are on a good start. At a 140 pounds and 6 feet you are doing fine. Which means at this point you will just have to build up your stamina. The pain you feel is simply the body doing something it isn't used to. This will pass with experience.

When you run, go as far as you can before feeling out of breath. Then walk until you are feeling good and can breath normal again. Then run some more. At 18, it should take you about a week to 2 weeks to be able to run a full mile without stopping, but you have to do it every other day, and you have to do none-leg exercise every day. Things like the push-ups, sit-ups, etc. Do 3 sets of 20 push-ups per routine, and then do this 2-3 times a day. As soon as you can run a full mile, do it daily. If you can't do it daily, find time to do some sort of cardio, even if it is just jumping jacks for the same amount of time it takes you to run 1 mile.

Squats should be started once you hit one mile. You will notice an increase in appetite so it is important to add as much fiber and nutrients as you can. Veggies are good, I like to make chicken wraps with lots of leafy greens and shredded carrots since they are easy and can be eaten while I'm driving to work. Can always blend your food, too. Changing your diet is the hardest thing for most people because it means they have to commit to cooking AND learn to cook. But don't shy away from this because it is beneficial on an intellectual level, not just a health level.

(Cont.)

“Happy," I muttered, trying to pin the word down. But it is one of those words, like Love, that I have never quite understood. Most people who deal in words don’t have much faith in them and I am no exception – especially the big ones like Happy and Love and Honest and Strong. They are too elusive and far to relative when you compare them to sharp, mean little words like Punk and Cheap and Phony. I feel at home with these, because they’re scrawny and easy to pin, but the big ones are tough and it takes either a priest or a fool to use them with any confidence.”
-Hunter S Thompson

Your energy should go up within 2-3 weeks of changing your diet and your stamina should increase within 2 weeks. You will probably notice that you will be physically week or exhausted during/after a work out. This is a result of a change of bodily activity and it could be the fact your brain is going through sugar withdraws. Would be hard to say without seeing you, but regardless, you will simply have to just push through this. At your age, it shouldn't be a problem, though.

Do what you can first, run a bit, then do it again instead of calling it a day. The body needs to warm up first. Eat right, and you should be fine. As you get used to you routine, increase it.

Generally, I will run 1/2-1 mile, walk about 40 yards, and then run another 1 mile before I go inside to do another bunch of exercises.