What kind of shoes are these?

What kind of shoes are these?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tiempo-mystic-v-mens-indoor-court-soccer-shoe/pid-10871933/pgid-11559473
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tiempo-genio-ii-leather-mens-indoor-court-soccer-shoe/pid-10871919/pgid-11559476
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/magistax-finale-ii-mens-indoor-court-soccer-shoe/pid-11056587/pgid-11153730
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tiempo-mystic-v-mens-turf-soccer-shoe/pid-10871936/pgid-11559474
skechers.com/en-us/mens-work
adidas.com/us/suciu-adv-shoes/B27389.html
adidas.com/us/busenitz-shoes/G48060.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitty

Yes, but what particular brand of shity I need the model also thanks for the bump.

some kind of nike sneakers

Yes but what kind of Nike sneakers I want to buy them again after I fucked this pair up.

Why do you want to rebuy shit kicks?

aight, help me out with some just suggestions then.

DVS, 'Es, Lakai.

Checking them out now back in a minute

They look like they're made for walking.
And that's just what they'll do.
And one day those shoes are gonna
walk all over you.

the model is obviously not made anymore but they are some type of indoor soccer shoe
Here are some of your best bets
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tiempo-mystic-v-mens-indoor-court-soccer-shoe/pid-10871933/pgid-11559473
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tiempo-genio-ii-leather-mens-indoor-court-soccer-shoe/pid-10871919/pgid-11559476
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/magistax-finale-ii-mens-indoor-court-soccer-shoe/pid-11056587/pgid-11153730
store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tiempo-mystic-v-mens-turf-soccer-shoe/pid-10871936/pgid-11559474

Lmao the 2000s want their shoes back cuckboi

Actually they're from 2012

About the last time you had money to get laid

kikes

I suggest these, OP.
skechers.com/en-us/mens-work

I'm a bartender, and with the black version of these shoes, I've gotten over 20 gigs a month.

it's a pair of fuking shoes who the fuck cares!

It seems like the shoe I'm looking at more like a skate shoe and less like a soccer shoe. I kind of dig that's second to last link though. thanks

Go fuck yourself poorfag. Those shoes are dogshit.

18+ only pls

I've seen homeless people wearing better shoes than those op

nigger shoes

That's fair

Also Fair

Okay well if it's a skate type shoe just get some adidas, because nike's skate shoes don't really look like that anymore
adidas.com/us/suciu-adv-shoes/B27389.html
adidas.com/us/busenitz-shoes/G48060.html

I wear Red Wing boots for work very comfortable. I'm looking for something nice to wear to Walmart

Not bad.

you're not a skater
you don't play ball
you don't jog

buy regular black shoes like a white adult

Lakai are pretty dope.

I used to before I lost my leg

Child, please.

Why does it matter what the shoes are made for, it's about style and durability. And usually shoes made for these types of activities are very durable.

Nike sb rabonas

in that case, just get a pair of nigger flops

blocked

check inside on that tab with size, for any indetifications like style number or etc

That's fucking it. You are absolutely fucking right. You're my fucking hero I'm going to name a goldfish a sex move and my girlfriend's left titty after you user. What do I call the hero such as yourself?

Try that with no result or else I wouldn't be embarrassing myself on Cred Forums

boyz n tha hood