I want a fucking loli

I want a fucking loli.
Cred Forums, I've done it. I just can't resist anymore, it's so painful to watch and watch and see all my friends getting girls and I am there, alone in the corner. To make things worse, my sister is marrying on february and asked me if I had someone to invite and I said "yea yea" yea right she will be so dissapointed of ther little brother.

Things are not going well, and I am looking to much at my neighbour. But it's so wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

imgrum.net/user/ccamillaangelini/364685517
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look but don't touch when it comes to neighbors
find a random coming home from school or something

how old? My family is ok with me dating a 17yo and I'm 32. She get's along with my family too. She looks 14 but is legal age and it's all completely legal.

Just find a single mom. It's very easy to get a girl when you have no standards.

quién es ?

>From school
good at assumptions ain't you

es la Toña conchetumadre weon culiao

She's mah loli do you like it white boi?

dries?

get away fucking mexican

bent gy da?

It will all be okay, user, I have some girls you can meet. I host this show where we help fellas like you find some nice lolis.

me has defraudado :/

retard, loli is a girl that looks like an underage girl. you're not really supose to fuck a 12 year old you fucking moron.

go back to your hoot

imgrum.net/user/ccamillaangelini/364685517

FUCKING NORMIE DON'T PISS ME OFF

Fuck me tho the nigger is right
Is she from sweden?

>acting black
>obviously a fat kissless white virgin
>being this desperate for attention

Keel Yoself

Why do you care. She's a tasteless blonde

looks italian

Think the niggers full of shite bro, he lifted sum random pic of her insta, theres not a single one on it with a dude. he's a basement dwellin sweaty fuck.

This

Anyone who believes that he is black AND with her is a fucking retard.

Let the thread die already

>Niggers gonna nigs
No real white loli european blond will ever fuck a nigger

men i think it´s time to find someone right now for u, or u will turn pedoman at any time, like me or so many users of this insane shit

sad fucking life some cunts must live when they have to try to impress total fuckin anons by pretending to have a gf. He's def a 40 year old fucking advert for suicide