Hi Cred Forums

hi Cred Forums

i work a job as a pizza guy and meet cuties everyday, any one liners to get the girls interested at the door? usually i say the boring old "hey" what can i say to get them interested? nothing too obvious like hey cutie or anything like that. i'm in the UK too so no cunts tip here. they literally give me £20 when their order is £19.70 and stand there and wait for 30p change.

I would try "I work a shitty service job where I make almost no money. I have no aspirations. I see you're hungry. Wanna fuck?"

Works every time.

Try saying "Go fuck yourself. OP is a faggot." 65% of the time it works every time.

I make £10 an hour and it's not shitty, it's the best job i've ever had because it's minimal effort and good pay. nice try faggot go back to your £5 an hour mcdonalds job.

I make $87,000 a year as a programmer. £10 an hour is not good.

I said you have no aspirations just as a random insult figuring it probably would not be true, but might upset you. It seems that it not only upset you, it's also true as you say it's the best job because of "minimal effort". Definition of lazy.

Go back to school homie. If you are in school, then I apologize and am completely wrong. People gotta take whatever job they can get to get that training / schooling and it's totally worth it.

$87k a year? who do you work for, google?

i bet that's shit after tax anyway.

also stick to the question and stop bragging about your life

I work for a company called Fast Enterprises. I live in Seattle and there is a lot of tech competition so the pay is pretty high. Wasn't trying to brag, but you said I made $5.00 per hour and I wanted to correct you.

The main reason I was an asshole is generally people don't like to be hit on when they are just trying to get food or shit. That being said, if she's putting down what you're picking up, fucking go for it mate.

One time I was sitting on the couch and the pizza guy didn't see me and asked my wife out. He just said. "Hey, you look really beautiful. Would you like go on a date sometime?" Really respected his straightforward approach.

I don't have much game because I've been married for a while so I can't really help you other than that. I guess I probably should have just ignored this thread and not been an asshole and posted at all. Too late for that so all I can say is here is a free bump at least.

Good luck.

I'm looking for a way which is not going to look like i'm hitting on them, like i said "nothing too obvious". like a mind trick to make them come on to me.

>mfw pickup line thread turns into genuine advice thread

I only asked for advice on that one topic, i'm happy with where I am in life.

If you're looking for "mind tricks" you're hopeless bro FOH with that shit go hit up some pickup websites if you are looking for dumb crap like that.

"You ordered the large pepperoni with extra semen?"

Then. ..

"Oh, that must be my next stop. Which reminds me. May I use your restroom for a minute?"

No self-respecting woman will ever go out with the pizza guy. Just deliver the pizzas, dude

Do a lot of universities have pizza joints close to them? I went to UT (University of Texas) and worked on the main drag for 2 years. At least once a week i'd get BJ's to anal.

Broke college chicks will basically do anything for free pizza, especially when you tell them you wont take anything less than what you're owed. I have a couple stories if y'all want to hear

"Can i rape you?"

You deliver pizza, you are sub-human to them

Just deliver the pizza you faggot

They don't tip in the UK? I delivered pies in my late teens and made bank (trailer trash and college kids tip the best - the dentist with the 500K mortgage doesn't).

Fuck the oppressor redcoats.

Scrape enough money to rent a Mercedes or some shit to deliver the 'za in.

For a couple of years I delivered pizza. Chicks would flirt sometimes. I would reciprocate in a subtle way, but I never went past that. Be professional and protect your job. Money and job security is way better than bitches.

Funny how everyone on Cred Forums is a successful programmer of some sort

It's because there are a lot of fucking nerds on here bruh. That or they are just lying. Probably a little of both.

I bet that 10 pounds an hour is even shittier after brexit.

Why the fuck would you fuck english chicks anyway? The all sound like cajuns trying to have an autistic tea party.

"Ello Govna, name is OP, you think this pizza is greasy and cheesy, you should try my ballsack, it's the bees knees mate"

Cut a hole in the box and the pizza and stick your dick through it so it's limply resting on the cheese like a piece of sausage. Conceal this fact and ask her to check the pizza just to make sure her order is correct. When she opens the box revealing your cock, start pissing with as much pressure as you can and the deal will be pretty much sealed. Confirmed to work 100% of the time.

"I hope you two enjoy your pizza!"
>stare into the void behind them for a moment, slowly becoming more and more terrified, before bolting

He lives in England. I don't think he has that much of a choice

Im in college for a degree in Network and Information Security. I understand fucking nothing and the price of those certification tests make me want to kill myself.

Well that's the most depressing thing i've read all day

Pizza is fucking hot when you deliver it. No one in their right mind would stick their dick in that

Dude, the certs are fucking insane. They are pretty hard and very, very expensive. Especially for a poor college student. Stick with it bro, it really pays off in the end.

That's what will really impress the girl. When she sees your penis that is bright red from scalding she will know you really mean business.

Yes pls
Texas pussy is best pussy

im kinda lucky that my college gives out 50% off vouchers and we have live servers that we can fuck around with and get experience with, but my understanding of fuckall its still really just terrifying. We're doing basic operating systems and scripts, fucking msdos 6.22 and some basic networking stuff, and im already fucking confused.

This.

If id known you were this gorgeous id have came a lot sooner

quit your job and deliver in the US, op. I make on average $17-18 (not sure what that converts to your mongoloid currency)

Daym son where do u work at? Im a programmer and the most i can get is around 40k.

lol so you turn up at some random chicks door, covered in pizza stank and probably wearing a faggy little uniform and trying to act all cool so you can charm your way into her pants? Nigga, what the FUCK are you even thinking?

You sound like a pretty solid guy m8, cheers to you and yours.

Just remember to think like a goldfish.