Hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass...

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

please

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

Wtf is the point

Someone please help my dad kick my ass

Shut the fuck up and get with the program faggot

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!!

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!!!

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!!!!

public float gravity; // smaller force per-frame for falling
public float jumpSpeed; // larger force all at once for jumping
public KeyCode jumpKey;
Rigidbody2D rb2D;
float groundPlane;
bool isGrounded;

void Awake() {
rb2D = GetComponent();
}

void Update() {
if(isGrounded && Input.GetKeyDown(jumpKey)) {
Jump();
}
}

void Jump() {
// save the Y position before the jump
groundPlane = transform.position.y;
isGrounded = false;
// jump force
rb2D.AddForce(Vector2.up * jumpSpeed, ForceMode2D.Impulse);
}

void FixedUpdate() {
if(!isGrounded) {
// check if close enough to the ground to stop the falling
float distanceFromGround = transform.position.y - groundPlane;
if(distanceFromGround > .01f) {
// add falling force
rb2D.AddForce(Vector2.down * gravity, ForceMode2D.Impulse);
} else {
// zero out vertical velocity
rb2D.velocity = Vector2.Scale(rb2D.velocity, Vector2.right);
// set position to the original ground position
Vector3 newPosition = transform.position;
newPosition.y = groundPlane;
transform.position = newPosition;
isGrounded = true;
}
}
}

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset that I drank the last pepsi, and he told me to get three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass. please.

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

FU this is a virus

Yes it is and the only way you can ensure you won't get it is to help my dad kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!

ssa ym kcik mih pleh ot sdneirf eerht teg ot em dlot eh dna ,ispep tsal eht knard I taht tespu yllaer s'eh ?ssa ym kcik dad ym pleh uoy nac ,edud yeh

I would but OP asked for friends and frankly I think he's a faggot.

Don't be so hasty to lose the game, Gaylord

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!

ssa ym kcik mih pleh ot sdneirf eerht teg ot em dlot eh dna ,ispep tsal eht knard I taht tespu yllaer s'eh ?ssa ym kcik dad ym pleh uoy nac ,edud yeh

Man Hey, can you my father to kick my ass? For he is really that I drank the last of the Pepsi I that he to help kick my ass, I need to go find the three friends are upset that told me

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my Pepsi? he's really upset I drank the last ass and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my pepsi. please.

ssa ym kcik mih pleh ot sdneirf eerht teg ot em dlot eh dna ,ispep tsal eht knard I taht tespu yllaer s'eh ?ssa ym kcik dad ym pleh uoy nac ,edud yehhey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.ssa ym kcik mih pleh ot sdneirf eerht teg ot em dlot eh dna ,ispep tsal eht knard I taht tespu yllaer s'eh ?ssa ym kcik dad ym pleh uoy nac ,edud yehhey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.ssa ym kcik mih pleh ot sdneirf eerht teg ot em dlot eh dna ,ispep tsal eht knard I taht tespu yllaer s'eh ?ssa ym kcik dad ym pleh uoy nac ,edud yehhey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.ssa ym kcik mih pleh ot sdneirf eerht teg ot em dlot eh dna ,ispep tsal eht knard I taht tespu yllaer s'eh ?ssa ym kcik dad ym pleh uoy nac ,edud yehhey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.ssa ym kcik mih pleh ot sdneirf eerht teg ot em dlot eh dna ,ispep tsal eht knard I taht tespu yllaer s'eh ?ssa ym kcik dad ym pleh uoy nac ,edud yehhey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.ssa ym kcik mih pleh ot sdneirf eerht teg ot em dlot eh dna ,ispep tsal eht knard I taht tespu yllaer s'eh ?ssa ym kcik dad ym pleh uoy nac ,edud yeh

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

please can three people just say yes so the pain will stop

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!!

I'm not gay

please

Fuk da pepsizz. JOLT

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!!!

Leave this sacred land, heretic

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!!!!!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hey dude, kin ya hep ma Pepizz kik my dad? Hes a relly cool guy but hiz upset cos bitches and stuff. Pepssizz say is gotz a get three pepes to kick dadasszzzz.

someone. anyone. kick my ass and bring my dad to help.

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my asshey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

Hey Pepsi, can you help my ass kick my friend? He's really Pepsi that I upset my three and find me told

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass..

I'm not gay.

finally a guy in this thread I can trust. Can you help my dad kick my ass?

I'm not gay.

NG

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.ssa ym kcik mih pleh ot sdneirf eerht teg ot em dlot eh dna ,ispep tsal eht knard I taht tespu yllaer s'eh ?ssa ym kcik dad ym pleh uoy nac ,edud yeh

Nice going declaring your vars as public

Shut up faggot

pretty sure that should say "seinen"

hey dudette, can you help my mother kick my ass? She's really upset I drank the last coke zero and told me I have to go find three friends to help him lick my ass

hey faggot, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey gaylord, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass

hey faggot, can you help my dad fuck my ass? he's really upset I drank the last of his semen and told me I have to go find three friends to help him fuck my ass

hey dude

Can you help my dad kick my ass?

He's really upset that I drank the last Pepsi

And told me I have to find three friends to help him kick my ass

Yes actually

Thanks bro I appreciate it

Yes actually hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass thanks bro I appreciate it

Big L

Yeah dude, no problem, but actually, hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset I drank the last Pepsi and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass, thanks bro I appreciate it

Sep 7, 2016
JoeStrout likes this.
ob103ninja
ob103ninja
Some more progress -

[ IMG]

Sep 8, 2016
JoeStrout likes this.
ob103ninja
ob103ninja
So this is a problem.

[ IMG]

Don't know what made it start doing that. I set all the cubits to stone (cubits[x,y,z]=2) to view it better.
I'll drop the C# code here so you can help me figure out what the heck happened.

Spoiler: 390 lines of Voxel code

Edit - I made this to use as a helper from time to time. It's for the individual cubits, in regard to the vertice positions and stuff. The numbers outside of the square brackets might be obsolete as there is 36 verices each cubit. Makes it easier to manage the UVs and smoothing.
[ IMG]

Last edited: Tuesday at 6:18 PM
Tuesday at 6:04 PM
ob103ninja
ob103ninja
AHA! After forever of looking around, I realized that cb was being increased by 24 instead of 36 each time. That explains the ratio at which cubes were missing.

[ IMG]

Last edited: Tuesday at 9:07 PM
Tuesday at 8:46 PM
ob103ninja
ob103ninja
I keep running into issues.

After implementing chunk generation, I ended up with errors, each of which I fixed up until this point.
Code (C

I am not gay

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset this thread is dead and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass!

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Hey dad

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Can you help my dad kick my ass?

See you on the boards...

See you on the boards...

hey dude, can you help my dad kick my ass? he's really upset this thread is dead and told me I have to go find three friends to help him kick my ass.

this is beautiful

HUGE G

Thank you all for fighting the good fight