Why don't you just kill yourself

Who else knows what you do

What's your favorite way of harming yourself

Show us scar pics you jew

its a burden i dont want to leave behind

not many, a few people

i just cut myself

Are you emo?

>Do you honestly feel any sort of long term relief when you do that to your self?
>Have you told anyone, and if so what was their reaction to it?
>Is there one reason or just accumulation of things that cause you to do this?

im not entirely comfortable sharing my scars

yes

i get an urge to do it so yes there is relief getting rid of the urge

ive told a few close friends, cant tell if they really cared

i feel like i deserve it

Where do you cut yourself

my arms my legs and my chest

Normally when i beat off i dont use lotion, and it kinda harms me. But them yesterday i used petroleum jelly and it felt good so i am no is harm anymore. You should use it to no is be harm

My dick is so calloused that dry dogging is the only way i can achieve climax

Pectorals or abdomen

pectorals

Pics or gtfo

stop

How much money would i have to pay you to cut off my penis, prepare and eat it

you better listen to real 90s emo music then
not that bullshit thats out now

there is onion forums for that stuff user

i like deathcore

Answer the question please

Why don't you commit to killing yourself instead of half assing it for the attention?

Why haven't you learned a better way to cope?

Do you cut for attention?

Im the youngest of three brothers, my mom never gave me anything but they got everything.

I started cutting my arms vigorously to cause the most visual impact. My mom saw the open wounds and started screaming and crying.

I told her that i felt she didnt love me so i tried to kill myself. The next week i got my own ps4 lol.

this nigger probably actually has mental issues, considering he is posting on Cred Forums and not tumblr
most likely not for attention.

normally id be pissed but your bitch mom deserved it. i hate favoritism

Not OP, but can relate.

A lot of people don't. But if you do, you are probably once of the worst kinds of human beings on the planet (next to niggers amirite?).

Many people who do will go to extreme to cover up their scars and shit. I did. I would wear sweatshirts in 90 degree weather because I was so fucking afraid.

>I would wear sweatshirts in 90 degree weather because I was so fucking afraid.

also a cutter, I've been doing the same for the past couple years. so far I've only told one person about it and that's my girlfriend and that because I didn't really have a choice but to let her see my arms while we were in bed together.

Are you a 13 year old girl? pathetic.

i find it easier to make jokes about this kind of shit once i actually started

Why are you such an attention-seeking try-hard bitch?

sometimes i listen to music and it helps but most of the time the urge is too strong to bare

>try-hard

this

seriously OP fuck off, nobody cares you stupid faggot

Immature cry baby. Next time cut deeper.

Do you get a sexual release from cutting?

thats odd because usually the youngest child is the favorite

but no i dont do it for attention im actually quite ashamed of my scars but i feel like i dont deserve to have the freedom of not having to hide them

i remember one day i just cut my arms and walked around the house and nobody noticed

check'd

/thread

no, nothing about it is sexual

There are quite a few books out on cutting with methods to learn how to cope. Just saying if you want to stop there is help.

My wife cuts and has no intention of stopping. I can't tell you how terrible it makes me feel.

i turned 18 in august and im male

They noticed, they just didn't react because that's all you want is reaction. You're a weak faggot always vying for attention but the moment you begin to get it you dint know how to handle it. You're a lost cause, kill yourself.

im not complaining about anything just trying to answer some questions people may have about self harm

You're fault for marrying a cutter and enabling her.

I wonder what weird dark habitual shit you do, you're obviously a weak faggot too.

>you're fault
i bet you were the kid to eat glue in kindergarten

im sorry to hear that

ill search for some online tomorrow

Past your bedtime kid.

have you hurt yourself in any way besides cutting?
I also self harm but I switch between punching myself and cutting

You constantly complain, if you're honest with yourself you'll admit it. But you're obviously incapable of being honest with yourself or with anyone else. You are degenerate scum.

ive been contemplating for a long time

She has worked on it for some time and seems to be getting better, but some overwhelming event happens and she's back to square one.

Just saying unless you want to be 40 still doing this shit, start working on it now.

i tried burning myself but its too unbearable

never tried any other way

You should, it's the final solution to your faggotry, there is no other way. You could grow the fuck up, but we both know you're incapable.

i appreciate it

You and your wife are both degenerate losers.

are you okay?

edgy

why are you such an attention seaking faggot?

I never said we weren't.

>seaking

I'm not the one that cuts myself, so yes, I'm peachy, quite alright.

No, edgy is cutting yourself and gloating about it on Cred Forums

Someone needs a hug.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw

So long as you know you are, then you know your place. You might could attempt to just be better, grow up, move on, but you've created that mess together and you've both chosen to live in your filth and squalor. I piss on you.

I don't want hugs from cutters, you'll leave blood stains all over my clothes

but why are you angry? you're telling the guy he should kill himself
is it just your personality?

I said we were degenerates, but I never said we lived in filth and squalor. Regardless you're the one that's come into this thread to judge people and start calling names. Sounds like you're the one with the issue.

>shitposting

you are on Cred Forums, do you know that? savagry is rampant

Trying to be edgy isn't savage it's just sad. I feel sorry for your mother.

Your wife cuts herself and sit idly by, helpless and weak. You are both failures. It's obvious that you're a financial failure as well. Failure is all that you know, all you've ever known. You live in filth and squalor, both literally and metaphorically.

yeah but *why* are you doing it

My mother didn't raise any cutters

Because you deserve it. It's what you've asked for. You seek attention through negative acts, now your receive negative attention. Quid pro quo, cunt.

>more shitposting

Why self-harm? Do you always half-ass everything? Kill yourself and stop being a pussy about it.

Have you hurt your self today? To see if you still feel? Have you focused on the pain, the only thing that's real? Has the needle teared a hole? The old familiar stig? Tried to kill it on the way? But you remeber everything? What have you become, my sweetest friend? Everyone you know goes avay in the end? I could have it all your empire of dirt? You will let me down? You will make me HURT?

I'd argue that people who self harm don't deserve negative responses
usually people will self harm as a cry for help because they don't feel loved
and the only way to help them is to give them love
obviously this is Cred Forums so I'm not expecting extravagant amounts of support but
just because you have the opportunity to do something doesn't mean it's a good idea to do it

You're arguing with a Trump supporter. Good luck.

They're born losers, built for failure

What part of pics or gtfo don't you understand?

Pics, or it didn't happen.

>just because you have the opportunity to do something....

Oh, like cutting? Yeah...I don't do that.

I love you user.

I love all things unconditionally.

But OP is still a fucking idiot.

STOP. CUTTING. YOURSELF.

(Different guy who also does thing that is the subject of this thread)
I see a lot of people get asked the question of why they cut and stuff and for some reason it's rare to get an objective fucking answer, so here's mine: basically when ya do it, it feels like all the stuff that was blocking you from feeling anything are released and flow freely for the period of time that you do it and shortly afterward, the depressed mind does not respond to anything like it used to when ya weren't depressed, except for one: pain. The instant reaction to pain is the only thing that doesn't feel rotten and stale. It feels as though one is resurfacing from a murky depth. Absolute waves of feeling pour over you shortly after a cut is made, and gets even more "intense" I guess as you keep going.
(Only scrolled as far as these posts so idk if someone has responded explaining these aspects yet, didn't feel like going through the whole thread)

>obviously this is Cred Forums so I'm not expecting extravagant amounts of support but

But what you fucking retard? What are you expecting from Cred Forums?

Get some help, ya dingus

>mom bought me a ps4

You have to be 18 to post here.

Silence
Something about silence makes me sick
'Cause silence can be violent
Sorta like a slit wrist

If the vibe was suicide
Then you would push the button
But if you're bowing down
THEN LET ME DO THE CUTTING

UGH

I'm glad you don't cut yourself
also I gotta ask, to know how you're positioned in this situation
have you had depression/known somebody with depression?
usually if someone has depression self harm is really something they can't help and it's very sad that they don't have that level of self control
I feel like if someone was "peachy" (like you said you were...I think you're the same user) they would have a level of self control to know what is okay and what is not
I was being pretty casual with how I worded the sentence, so saying the word "but" just meant I was being wishy washy. wasn't making an effort to be perfect with my wording

I've been depressive for my whole fucking life.

I've never cut myself, or even felt the slightest need to.

Depression and retardation are not correlated, please don't imply it.

>wasn't making an effort to be perfect with my wording
answer the fucking question you tit

what did you expect when you posted this trash here? Sympathy? Help? From Cred Forums?

Why are you suck a pussy?

Once again back to attacking because that's the only way you can be relevant.

i have the same self harming problem. i've voting for trump, but i just can't stop myself.

youre not arguing with op...

He's a tormented soul, let him learn.

Jesus I'm sorry about the depression that shit is so horrible
I don't think that retardation (I know you don't mean literal autism) is correlated with depression
but you can't deny that self harm specifically goes hand in hand with depression a significant portion of the time.
obviously what you're trying to get at is that I shouldn't expect compassion from Cred Forums, which is totally understandable and I never expected it
but if Cred Forums is allowed to be asshole-y why can't I be overly nice and argue about emotions

>attacking

nah dude

answer the fucking question

i wannsa know how it helps, ive tried and regardless i still feel like a worthless piece of shit

>depression
>that shit is so horrible

It's actually not, but maybe I just don't know any better.

>mfw

You didn't ask me a question dipshit.

>i still feel like a worthless piece of shit

You might just be a worthless piece of shit.

Have you tried being a better person?

It's hard to keep track on an anonymous board when random cunts jump into your argument.

Carry on.

i feel like i deserve it

i get the urge to, so it gives relief getting rid of the urge

Well I asked someone. So if it's not you, fuck off!

>if Cred Forums is allowed to be asshole-y why can't I be overly nice and argue about emotions

Cred Forums is ALLOWED to be whatever it wants. It just so happens that it's really asshole-y.

>why can't I be overly nice and argue about emotions

Because YOU'RE ON FUCKING Cred Forums YOU RETARD

so for the dopamine/adrenalin high

why not just hang out a window or spook yourself, take up some kind of extreme sport, instead?

r yes, even though im making steps in the right direction it still just takes very little make me go into a less favorabl e state of mind even when i really shouldnt be. i want to try anti-depressants but i hear a lot of the times it makes it worse. plus cutting yourself is straight up retarded

That's an oversimplification of the issue.

pics or it didn't happen

also get help, but mostly the pics.

everybody is different I guess. for me it seems like sadness is my default
from my perspective it seems like majority of people live in a "neutral or positive is my default" state
and they become sad if something bad happens
it's the opposite in my experience,
sad 24/7 until something good happens
what is it like for you?

>this whole thread

Just finish the fucking job you retards. Noone in your shitty lives will miss you.

thought about it, rather not make the family go t hrough that kind of trauma plus im too much of a coward to do it

Growing up, I knew a kid who liked to cut his arms. How did you get started?

I guess you're just further down the depressive side of the manic-depressive scale than I am.

I seem to feel low most of the time, apathetic is usually as good as it gets for me.

I have occasional and very few bouts of genuine happiness I think.

>rather not make the family go t hrough that kind of trauma

You're a burden. They will act sad but secretly be happy.

Got any tips for noob cutters?

If you say so,
I'd break the problem into chunks, and start solving it. bit by bit.

Why are you such a festering faggot?

nah, most parents don't wanna see all the work put into a life vanish because they had issues. iknow this is b expecting trolls i just don't give any fucks

depression hit me when i became a teen because of what happened as a kid

i dont remember why i started to self harm i just did
it feels like i deserve it

have you gone to a therapist about it? or thought of it?
I have a therapist and it's good, it's weird to look forward to telling someone your feelings though.

You don't need to wash anything, septicaemia is a myth constructed by Big pharmaceutical firms

dont start
its hard to stop

Kinda I guess, but like I said everything in the brain is dulled, you don't get the same kinds of feeling from that sorta thing. Besides, I don't have realistic oppurtunities for that sort of thing anyways even if I was interested, so it's just my go to when I need to feel again for a while. And that's the most of it right there, feeling in general, and I it's just such a shock and so wildly different and so sudden it's like a subconscious sigh of relief that I can even still feel those things, and that's why the feeling happens, the mind feels secure and reassured that it can, if nothing else, definitely feel this thing.

How's 6th grade going?

It's a flawed coping mechanism. It's a way to regain control when they seem overwhelmed.

I'm talking about the real cutters and not the dickbags that started because they thought it was cool or to scare their parents.

Sometimes you just wanna cut your losses dude.

I've thought about it, but I don't think I'll go to the trouble for a few reasons

>I'd rather save my money
>No guarantees you'll get a good therapist
>They'll probably try to prescribe me some shit and think I'm in denial when I refuse
>it may affect my employment opportunities
>it may affect my security clearance

incase there is confusion, this is op

I hope you get better, start by changing the little things you can control: Friends, etc... Build from the small victories.

i appreciate it

Same. Good luck OP.

yeah those are some good reasons not to go. I hope that one day maybe if you have the money and the security of certainty you'll be able to go to a good therapist, though
I feel like if someone has depression of any kind they don't deserve it
I hope you get better, user

>I hope you get better

This is the attitude I don't really appreciate.

I'm not "worse" than everyone else. Some people are slightly manic normally, and they get described as things like "the life of the party" and "outgoing"

But if you're slightly the other way, it's something that needs to be fixed?

Fuck off, I'm fine the way I am. I don't have a disease. I don't want or need to be cured.

>therapist
kek

It's pretty simple to solve. Next time you want to cut, don't. It's that easy. Then when you want to cut again even more, just don't. It's like the opposite of the Nike slogan, just don't do it. Repeat that process over and over and you'll have cured yourself and saved thousands of dollars in the process. It's just that easy.

>being this stupid in 2016

next time you think you're getting cancer, just don't

oops, sorry then. nevermind

You are right, but OP seems to want to stop self harming himself, just cant. We all self harm in different ways, I smoke and drink, wish I could stop.

>We all self harm in different ways

I really don't. I work out, I have good friends, I don't drink or do drugs, and I have a (semi) rewarding career.

I'm just trying to get in a position where I don't have to have a job working for someone else, and can just spend my time the way I WANT to spend it instead of working so my boss can get his incentive bonus.

You can. Just stop. You're making excuses. Quit being a faggot and do otherwise. The only reason you don't quit is because you don't really want to. Drink and smoke all you want, that's fine, but don't yet to act like it's not your responsibility.

It's cool, some people probably DO want to change.

>thats not how it works you little shit

no, THATs not how it works.

cutting is something that one does to oneself. cancer is a malignant growth that as far as I am aware of, noone has intentionally afflicted themselves with. I don't even know if you can.

>comparing cutting to cancer

holy fuck are you stupid or what?

>being this foolish in 2016

We all make choices. Cutters choose to cut. Nobody else is holding the blade. They make their choice and live with the consequences. If and when they choose another option they may, but it's up to them.

Next time you're thinking of taking a breath, just don't, stop...forever. You are ruining the gene pool.

> Having no grasp of the human brain and how it works

>Having no grasp of physics and how it works

Just put the blade down, faggot. Or don't, it doesn't really matter. You don't get to act like you've no choice in the matter. People choose to cut, if they didn't make that choice them they wouldn't cut. The blame is all theirs, they can stop any time they want to.

You're proving this is not true because you're still acting like a faggot because you just can't stop.

>autists not understanding comedic exaggeration

We won't make America great again with that attitude, faggot. It's high time that we kick all you degenerate cry baby fucks to the curb and get back to business. You whiny little self righteous, self agrandizing cunts want everybody to pay attention to you and make the world safe for your shitty, pathetic complaints and excuses. The grown ups are done. Go cry and cut yourself somewhere else, we're finished with you. Civilization wasn't built by weak ass liberal bitches like you and all that enable your bullshit and the adults are sick of your shit, we're not going to sit idly by and watch your faggot asses destroy everything that millennia if humanity has worked so hard to create.

I don't choose to.

>Implying I don't want Trump to win.

I actually hope Trump does win. I'm waiting for WWIII to finally finish off this plague called humanity.

Why wait? You can start with yourself today. Bonus points if you take everybody you know with you.

>Trump
>WWIII

choose one.

>Best Trumptards can come up with

Protip: cutters are degenerate, weakling faggots.

>I'm waiting for WWIII
Newsflash nigga

WWIII is happening right now, and the fact that you don't know this shows that you are LOSING

The controlling elite want us fighting among ourselves, (black vs. white, gay vs. straight, male vs. female) so we don't fuck them up completely, because we all know how rich vs. poor turns out.

inb4 conspiracy theorist

I agree actually.

>best libfags can come up with

Go back to cutting yourself, the world has better things to do

Not a libfag and not a cutter. What now genius?

Uh huh, whatever. Go back to cutting yourself so that you can use your blood as lube while you jack off to Bernie & Hill-Hill weeaboo porn

Does it really help? I'm not trying to sound flippant but I need a new way to cope, booze is too expensive.

It works best if you cut deep, very very deep, across the front on your neck.

>it feels like i deserve it
I used to burn myself for the same reason. I thought somehow my physical pain would make the emotional pain I've caused others okay. Thinking about the reasons I did it and the physical consequences I have to live with every day, I realized it's not worth it. Not worth the scars, the unwanted attention, the questions from people who don't understand. No amount of past trauma is worth present pain. Do what I did, OP. Go to therapy, get on meds if you have to, talk to someone who cares about you, get a dog. I'm ten months without self harming. You can do the same.

I am so done with this thread.

FIX YOUR PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF CUTTING TO DEAL WITH THE TRAUMA OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

Your problems are probably just stupid shit anyway.

Dubs speak true

Yup, these kids are bitches